>takes place after civil war 2
>race war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MY9jn66PxdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gy4JvJHJq1M
youtube.com/watch?v=vbFpLaytCv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that movie is long and boring

My parents keep recommending this to me, is it worth it?

>that scene where they throw rocks at the projector playing Universal Soldier

Fucking pleb.

the Postman is very watchable. If it's on I honestly can't turn it off.

You can probably draw some deep morals out of it like all our civilization is based on lies-- but that isn't entirely negative-- it allows goodness to come through.

but who gives a shit honestly. all I wonder is how Costner got money to make ANOTHER post apocalyptic movie after Waterworld bombed.

>all I wonder is how Costner got money to make ANOTHER post apocalyptic movie after Waterworld bombed.

Exactly. I'm glad he did. There is no other movie quite like it. It's not great, it's not even good, but it's not bad, and being the only movie like it makes it the best in it's class.

Fucking love it.

It's called kino you faggot

Well ain't that a bitch...All I wanted to do was sail my boat, man, ya know? Navigate by the starsame, see dolphins race alongside, ya know, maybe even kill a few of them.

youtu.be/MY9jn66PxdQ

Didn't Tom Petty play himself as a post apocalyptic warlord?

Costner makes kino like Gibson.

>Castle Freak

It may sound and look like a lame as fuck 90s straight to video horror but it's a really smart, subtle creepy film with a terrific performance by Jeffrey Combs and horrifying makeup effects. Really great stuff, highly recommend

>Showdown in Little Tokyo
Dolph Lundgren finally coming into his own and being the action star he should have been. Brandon Lee as awkward comic relief. Fantasic martial arts and shootouts, weird as fuck dialogue, good story, outrageous stunts. Loved the fuck out of this.

>Out for Justice
Seagal's only truly good film. He's at his best when he's playing a cop who should have been a mobster. A really humble action film that builds a sense of family and community, along with brutal action sequences and Seagal's general smugness. A ton of fun

>Castle Freaks being mentioned outside of the Flophouse podcast

Hot damn, I'll give it a shot this weekend

>Civil War 2
>Race War
This movie predicted what's right around the corner.

That movie is just shit

The "bad guy" wasn't wrong at all.

Hope you like it man, I was really surprised how much I enjoyed it since it's produced by Charles Band (but Trancers, Dolls, Dollman, and a few others by him are also really good, just in different, campier ways)

Bad guy's problem was that he took the extreme route to getting there.

>tfw the movie is better than the book

both the postman and waterworld were very enjoyable.

Agreed. I also had the biggest crush on Tina Majorino. Still do to be honest.

kinostiltskin youtube.com/watch?v=gy4JvJHJq1M

He dindu nuffin wrong

The bad guys weren't racist in the book.

Good taste, friendo.

>German Shepherd defends his boy and owner from a murderous werewolf
>Like a hard core gory werewolf movie meets Old Yeller.

Fuck. YES. I was always so disappointed There wasn't a proper sequel with all of the first crew and actors involved.

>that scene where they fuck while going 90mph

Now, that's some buffoonery I can sanction.

Gotta have Dark City

youtube.com/watch?v=vbFpLaytCv0