Movies/scenes that men are allowed to cry at

What are some movies or scenes that still manage to bring a tear to your eye or get the emotions going?

>Hard mode: No LotR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1U_GoiFy6kw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Q3UJef67zg
youtube.com/watch?v=tEjIIbOXqOk
youtube.com/watch?v=BOuby0cSa0I
youtube.com/watch?v=qi4QJReVWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=vOoWpTxKJGA
youtube.com/watch?v=fHAOWLhrxhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a pathetic faggot, stop doing this.

End of Jurassic Park

Did you have a bad childhood?

youtube.com/watch?v=1U_GoiFy6kw

Warrior

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q3UJef67zg

I cry during a lot of movies, teared up multiple times during braveheart the other day. It gets much worse when I'm hungover. Doesn't mean I'm not more of an alpha than probably about 80% of you

That whole movie is great. No movie has ever captured that carefree yet devoted feeling of childhood friendship.

This garbage thread gets made every day. If you need to cry, cry. You're probably an attention starved faggot but do you need to keep asking for the same thing day after day?

TODAY

I only come here on the weekends when I'm drinking. I'm sorry if you spend every single night alone browsing Cred Forums.

>Tell me I have lived a good life

You come here on the weekend to drink and cry, you truly are the faggot.

>Hey pal, what's wrong?
>I can't remember what Nick looked like anymore
>He was the best friend I ever had. Gave me a bike, always treated me nice, and I can't remember him anymore
>I can't remember anything, I wish I wasn't so dumb

Yo Adrian, we did it.

This entire movie is just one gut punch from beginning to end. It's just fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEjIIbOXqOk

Dobbys death

Amazingly the only sad death in the whole series.

The Fountain
The Tree of Life
The Elephant Man
Interstellar
The Place Beyond the Pines

I was sad when sirius died, "nice one james!" And hedwig and dumbledore but all of those mostly bc sad for harry. Snape had a pretty good death

Dobby dying is a great climax tho

youtube.com/watch?v=BOuby0cSa0I

>I love you, Son.

Sirius was sad because he was a tragic character. I had a hard time feeling sad for Dumbledore. Hedwig is a pet so is cheating.

movie?

Stephen King's The Stand. It's very long and mostly not good but it has a few moments of brilliance.

I felt gambon had a good performance in hbp so that's why I was sad. With sirius i thought that and harry trying to crucio bellatrix and the possession scene was emotional

Hedwig obviously sad bc pet but the abrupt manner shes killed in the movie and falls sightlenty makes me a little teary eyed.

Silently*

Gambon was great, just the character was such an asshole who ultimately got what he deserved. Not being edgy, he was still a good guy in the end but he pulled so much shady and wrong shit that his death only barely evened his ledger.

Yea I feel you if anything it was sad because snape had to do it. The way gambon delivers Severus..........please was mint

None. A grown man can tell the difference between fiction and reality.

>you will never be a child who's biggest stress is doing your homework

I got really drunk and cried like a bitch at Inside Out. Also, the funeral scene for Liam Neeson's wife in Love Actually. Fuck you for laughing at him, Hillary Clinton.

That guy was such a piece of garbage

>I will see you again
>But not yet
>Not yet

Like a bitch. Every fucking time

>now I know why you cry but its something I could never do

>Bubba was my best good friend, and even I know something like that doesn't come around every day. Bubba was gonna be a shrimp boat captain, but instead he died right there by that river in Vietnam.

>The tree of life

Muh nigga

That music that plays in the background

>interstellar
Off yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=qi4QJReVWhE

>Now what am I gonna do for a friend?!?

First sad scene for me as a kid.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vOoWpTxKJGA

>I could have saved more

Women will never understand this

that scene felt gay af 2bh

You bow to no one.

The ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHAOWLhrxhQ
>Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most.... Human.

The Elephant Man, easily.

Hell, I get teary-eyed watching the trailer alone.

>thinking back to all those childhood friendships you have lost

Yeah...forever

David, I do love you.

>That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for. And the moment had passed, for Monica was sound asleep. More than merely asleep.
>Should he shake her she would never rouse. So David went to sleep too. And for the first time in his life, he went to that place... where dreams are born.

stfu

JUST

I hear so much flak about this movie but I absolutely loved his performance. Child nostalgia also plays a big part but David being that legitimately excited about his mother at the end warmed my heart.