Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE
youtube.com/watch?v=CGWft4tGzfU
youtube.com/watch?v=OW92UlhDVO4
money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/
nytimes.com/2008/01/15/health/15infe.html?_r=0
aidsmap.com/Do-condoms-work/page/1746203/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2013/11/20-regret-changing-genders-over-40attempt-suicide-and-even-after-surgery-a-large-number-remain-traum.html
wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this really is one of the most horrifying things I think I ever saw. Not only has this happened to him and his son, but he will be crucified if he does anything other than smile and say how great it is.

This is some other worldly torture I cant even imagine. this is some sick shit the robot from I Have No Mouth and I must Scream would do

Why does it look like Anna Kendrick?

>transgender son

That seems to be a transgender daughter. Please don't make misleading posts. She's pretty cute too.

kill yourself

>she

so brave

Men's sons have to disappear to fuel my boipucci fetish.
This is the price.

Why would I ever do such a stupid thing on the word of an anonymous poster? Live strong.

Yes, she.

This geezer deserves every ounce of pain he's feeling. No sympathy for failed parents.

People who encourage the mentally ill don't deserve to live.

I don't feel too bad because most trannies were probably raised by single mothers and the father doesn't care (thank god)

>shitty crowd starts clapping for the tranny freak
>Dad starts crying and feels like he failed his son, that he's a bad father
>crowd starts to sympathize with him because deep down they KNOW they would hate to go what he is going through

NOBODY LIKES TRANNY SHIT. Not even the dumb left women, they just defend it for the sake of appearance.

>caring about your children's retarded life choices
if your children are so pathetic that they mutilate themselves to be trendy then why even bother to care

holy shit i can't stop laughing

she turned out alright

You have no right to decide anything about anyone's life but your own.

by your logic the judicial system shouldnt exist
you are a blight upon humanity

>JUST IMAGINE WAKING UP EVERY DAY AND SEEING AND BEING SOMEONE YOU DONT WANNA BE

Uuuugh, that describes everyone.

Those are big chairs.

IMAGINE BEING FATHER IN THIS SCENE

Speak for yourself.

I'd hit it, to be quite honest senpai

>you will never have giant linebacker shoulders like that tranny

discouraging people with gender disphoria from transitioning means they continue to suffer from that mental illness so you might have to kill yourself while you're at it

Is this a character from the new Sin City?

>i hate myself

guess what you need to do?

I wouldn't even care if these people cut off their dick and did what they do, but they almost never come off as convincing women. There's some genetics there at work and you gotta start young with hormone therapy or you'll just look like a guy in drag for the rest of your life. MtF have it easier, apparently.

And having to be all like "D-damn s-son, I mean d-daughter, you're so fine with all your lack of curves and shoulders that could knock down Tim Tebow"

>hes not a good looking girl

dad bringing the truth

This was a rough one lads.
Damn...

said the self-hating cuck

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

No. YOU have no right. The people who make decisions in the judicial system have earned their rights. What have you earned?

LMAO bigot gets whats coming to him.

>It's a Cred Forums hides their transphobia behind a veil of "concern" and "feels"
go back to 1950

Trannies wish they looked like a guy in drag

Problem is these people dramatize something perfectly normal that everyone wants to go through. You're not a special snowflake - most people feel unhappy in their body at some point. Not because they wish they didn't have a dick, but because maybe they're not content with their weight or something. It's like with depression.

>I FEEL DEPRESSED SO LET'S DRUG MYSELF TO OBLIVION IN ORDER TO FEEL BETTER
No, you just had a bad day and need it improve your life.

parity as a human being but you're obviously trying to bait me so w/e

>Guys in drag try to look like hot women
>Sometimes they do
>They don't want to have sex with men

what the fuck

The reclassification of all this bullshit doesn't mean it's right.

>transphobia
go back to tumblr

That's like encouraging people with BIID to cut their own arms. We need more research on medicines and treatments against gender disphoria. Not to allow people to mutilate their own body. Shit fucking goes against the hippocratic oath itself.

Okay finally watched it, that was pretty disgusting. What's wrong with that dude? Slobbering and weeping all over the place, way to make your daughter feel unwanted and ashamed. 10/10 parenting, I hope he killed himself afterwards.
What else do you call it?

reminder that Dr. Phil is a coward who killed what could have been an actually interesting episode of Jerry Springer for housewives shitshow

youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE

>he doesn't know it can be suppressed chemically
kek

Yeah, go ahead and butcher your body

>What else do you call it?

There's a difference between fear and disgust

no one reclassified gender dysphoria last i checked. tie the noose already

Why are you afraid of them?

>That video

>

This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.
>Ecclesiastes 9:3

So you're just grossed out? Because I see a lot of people talking about how this treatment method of gender dysphoria is destructive to society, and that sounds a lot to me like fear, are you not one of those people?
If your sole reason for disliking transgendered people is that you're squeamish about their appearance, that's an entirely personal problem that I don't think anyone should care about.

I love how so many idiots are triggerd by this

I am being 100% serious when I say Trans people need to be exterminated.

>What's wrong with that dude? Slobbering and weeping all over the place, way to make your daughter feel unwanted and ashamed.

Maybe he knows about CDC statistics? Pic related

It's easy for guys from our generation to be totally cool with the transgender thing. I'm not saying it isn't transphobia, just try to understand that people of previous generations it isn't so easy. They've grown up being conditioned to think that transgender people are on the same level of shit like pedophiles and animal fuckers. Obviously that's not the case, but that doesn't matter so much when it's been hardwired into your brain.

>think that transgender people are on the same level of shit like pedophiles and animal fuckers
they are desu

>It's easy for guys from our generation to be totally cool with the transgender thing.

Until it's your son.

Does his daughter do drugs? Can't see how that applies otherwise

For you

MSM?

Look at how heartbroken that man is. His son was taken from him and sacrificed on the altar of the cruel idol of "diversity". Pray for him, and pray it never happens to you.

they quite literally are on the same level as pedos and animal fuckers. Also check'd

>kill yourself
>People who encourage the mentally ill don't deserve to live.
>you are a blight upon humanity

time for bed, kiddo

Men who have sex with men.

Is that the new Silent Hill game?

He has a 1 in 6 chance of getting HIV, not to mention the higher risk of other STDs. Lets be honest here user, most people would be devastated to find that their son is not only mentally ill but a disease vector akin to plague rats and tricks

pic related

Gender Identity Disorder was changed to 'Gender Dysphoria' now they act like it's normal.

>americans

Just substitute the word "transgender" with homosexual and you'll see how ridiculous you sound. I literally would not care at all if my children or parents or best friend or whatever came out as transgender, it's an alteration to their identity at the physical level at most. They're still the same person, and if transitioning affects your relationship with them at all, you didn't really care for them in the first place. Facts.

check'd for you too, man

Well according to this graph she's in the lowest risk group. You should be more worried about yourself.

opps better pic

You're saying that people with arachnophobia aren't disgusted by spiders?

Faggots aren't normal, either. What's your point?

(((you)))

There's literally nothing wrong with being transgender as long as you're more attractive after the transition.

Caitlyn Jenner is still a decent person by tranny standards.

The problem is that when you make that argument, you're giving the liberals ammunition to pump underage kids full of hormones. Also, nice triple-dubs.

I don't think this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on this site, but it's definitely the most ridiculous thing I've seen on this specific board this year so far.
And yes, I'm not addressing your point at all, I'm just ridiculing it. That's all I'll ever do.

CDC disagrees unfortunately

>Caitlyn Jenner is still a decent person

Didn't she kill or maim someone with a car immediately after coming out?

it's unnatural. everyone knows it's unnatural. Even the people pretending it's not weird have to suppress their initial instincts to go "what the fuck?"

And now has a higher chance to kill himself now that he transitioned. Seems good.

That tranny piece of shit killed an old lady

And no one would know if they simply looked like the gender they're trying to be.

>I've lost the argument so I'm just going to accuse him of baiting. Also, I have no idea what the word parity means.

I translated your post into English.

I can't imagine how fucked up all these fags are going to feel after the fad is dead, knowing they threw away everything to fuel their narcisism. Looking back and realizing your now dead parents, the people who loved and raised you, they were right and you dissapointed them. I mean it's a free country, people ruin their lives all the time, it truely is a tragedy for them.

Not all who are born are fit to live

Gays homosexuals account for 1-2% of the population but are responsible for almost 70% of new HIV infections.

This. The worst thing about trannies is how intolerant they are of dissenting views.

well yeah. that fucking thing is obviously not a woman. I don't think anyone would look twice at Bailey Jay. I don't think anyone looks twice at Buck Angel either

It's a fucking mental illness. There is a reason why trans people act like psychopaths on social media and it's not because they are normal. Whether they were "born" with wires crossed or not it's a fucking mental illness.

We consider wanting to kill people a mental illness. We consider multiple personalities a mental illness. We consider all kinds of things mental illness and those people just have wires crossed too but somehow being a tranny is a beautiful butterfly flying against the wind? Fuck off.

Uncrossing the wires should be the treatment, not mutilating someone with surgeries that make them more likely to commit suicide.

People should be obligated to not tolerate intolerance.

That's all I'm saying. Everything would be fine if cute girls were the only ones with feminine penises.

Less trannies more queens.

Sweet Jesus

yeah this is going to happen. Their rates of suicide are ridiculously high anyway

>Trannies claims they're like real women and only have sex with straight men
>Somehow get AIDS and die anyway

Really makes you think

And I say this as somebody who wants to be in a monogamous relationship with a tranny one day

Viewing something or yourself different from reality is a mental illness. Typically, the cure or treatment is to bring that person back to reality, not encourage disillusion.

If I think myself to be a ghoul and eat dead people, no one is going to provide me corpses to gnaw on. Probably.

Why did you post this?

I came out to my dad a couple days ago and he had the same reaction.

fuckkkk

>americans
They get more disgusting and retarded and mentally ill every day. Is it all the pills they swallow? Or the greasy shit food?

Well to be fair...that's part of the problem. If gay people accounted for 90% of the population then they wouldn't be spreading HIV so quickly. When you only have such a small pool of people it's easy to infect them all because romantic options are limited.

No one is allowed to have standards in anything today, it's all about muh feelings.

I can't think of a better video that shows that the left are definitely the badguys at this point, at least in terms of identity politics. this shit is straight up evil and Dr Phil should be put in jail for it.

Manslaughter, goy. ;)

Look, Caitlyn doesn't get all pissy about what pronouns people use for him/her, so he/she is still better than most trannies. And while I don't agree with him/her on the issue of gay marriage, he/she actually fucking gets that gay rights issues should be totally separate from tranny issues, which is something most normies don't even get.

Caitlyn Jenner is tolerable.

whatever gender you are, just don't be a shitty one.

But what if your son turned out to be Bailey Jay

How do you react

Yeah it's really sad. These people are obviously mentally ill and in a more just world would get the treatment they need. But instead we celebrate it and even encourage it. Pic related, almost all new HIV infections in young adults are gay men.

Remember (((you))) tolerance≠acceptance.

People who contract HIV are either EXTREEEEMLY unlucky or total whores who live a destructive lifestyle.

The Eternal Burger won't stop until the whole world lives by their black hearts.

deep down the crowd knows that it's wrong and that it's understandable for the dad to feel heartbroken, it's just that so many people are fucking corrupt, weak fucking cowards.

oh fuck off. cry me a river.

Nice sophistry but the fact remains that gender dysphoria isn't a psychosis, they're just not happy with the anatomy they were born with and the gender role society expects of them. Transitioning cures it for them.

>Comments are disabled for this video.
Shit, I wanna know where that like/dislike ratio comes from.

>When you only have such a small pool of people it's easy to infect them all because romantic options are limited.

Nah it's because homosexuals engage in unprotected sodomy knowing full well what we know about HIV/stds today and how to prevent it. They simply don't care. pic related

I'd be incredibly disappointed with him and somewhat hateful of him, though more hateful of myself overall.

I don't fucking care how much of a girl he might look like, I'm never gonna forget that my poisonous loins and poor parenting managed to create a creature that not only sucks cock, but wants to remove his own, on top of that.

I believe that has more to do with being men than being homosexual, otherwise we would see a similar pattern with lesbian women.

see
still incredibly low chance, but if you are getting popped in the ass 200 times a year....

There's only so much you can do for your kids man. A lot of parents fail their kids, but my father had to work 14 hours a day for most days of his life. How much energy and time could he devote to me if I were a nut bar who didn't appreciate his sacrifice for me?

>chloegracemoretz.jpg

Gender Dysphoria needs to be treated not fucking encouraged.

These people need to be put down

Proud

If they can turn into an actually attractive and desireable """female""" then they just made their life easy mode in an act lf tactical genius

fuck him desu

Where can I meet some poz bros? I'm a neg and I want the greatest gift a gay man can have, the sweetest nectar in my rectum

>still incredibly low chance

Yep. And homosexuals still get the majority disease. It tells you how unbelievably deviant they are. These people are simply disease vectors.

It doesn't cure them as they still believe to be something they aren't.

An anorexic person believes themselves to be overweight and are just not happy with the anatomy they were born with and the beauty role society expects of them. The cure is not to encourage their behavior, is it?

Realistic non meme answer this x1000 percent

If i have a son and he does this ill fucking disown him or kill him

This, it'll restore any lost confidence

It gets better Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=CGWft4tGzfU

>needs tranny to back his faggot son up
>faggot son keeps laughing
what the fuck?

I think a father knows best too in this case. You saw your son in all of his moments acting like a boy and possibly enjoying his life as a boy. And then this.

I could sympathize with the lefts view on this if and only if he was raising a severely depressed child who constantly told him.. "I don't think I'm in the right body daddy." To which the father could reply, "If you still feel that way when you're 24.. you can do what you want. But please take the time to think about it. I'm here for you."

Granted, the father should try to steer him towards being a boy lightly or see if he's interested in fun activities. But if the kid just mindlessly browses women shit.. he's a woman.

>injection drug use

lol i love when stormfags can't into grammar on their infographics

are you this fucking dumb? fags get aids because they are much more promiscuous and because buttfucking spreads it 10x more than normal fucking. lesbians on the other hand are less likely than striaght people to catch it, its almost impossible without penetrative sex. kind of puts a hole in your "limited romantic options" theory doesnt it?

>she

Is Dr.Phil basically Jerry Springer now? What the fuck. American media is so fucking soulless jesus christ.

>their infographics

It's actually from the CDC. Here is some more, if you have issues with spelling and grammar my sodomite friend, take it up with the CDC

Id kill my son. Id kill my wife. Id leave the country, never to be seen again.

Good advice. A majority of kids who have episodes of identifying as another gender typically correct themselves as they grow and it's never an issue again.

I think this day and age parents are over-eager to indulge in their children's random mindsets day to day and want to rush to encourage it instead of letting it run it's course and seeing what happens.

Killing someone/managing multiple personalities isn't really a fair comparison. These affects people around you. Feeling like you're in a different body and wanting to make changes to it doesn't really affect anyone. You could make the same argument for tattoos or piercings.

And I've heard this argument that "well they're ignoring their 'biological purpose' -> mentally ill." But that makes me wonder why the "mentally ill" label is useful here. If all it takes to be "mentally ill" is to deviate away from what's considered normal but you look in enough dimensions of human personality (like an n-dimensional Gaussian), then nearly everyone would be considered mentally ill.

>Let's say you go to a doctor. Isn't it weird that you can go to a doctor and go "you know how I have a cock?, it's not real, I shouldn't have a cock, would you mind cutting it?

video of him pounding that boy pussi?

if my son was gay and liked to dress up in women's clothes, i'd be fine. but if he asked me to respect his decision to be a woman, i'd probably kill myself. i couldn't live knowing that i failed another human being so completely that they ended up crazy.

bump

Question tho why kill your'e wife?

Maybe the son was just born with these fucking mental problems and nothing the parents could have done would have made any difference.

Suicide rate of post-op transgenders is 20 TIMES than of pre-op trangenders

Nice meme

My biggest fear if having a faggy son

I think most don't consider it a mental illness because they're ignoring their biological purpose, it's because they're ignoring reality.

Any time you disassociate reality with your fantasy like this, then it is a mental illness.

Hahahahah I laughed at your joke

Assisted suicide is illegal (well so is suicide but whatever) so why shouldn't assisted mutilation be illegal?

and he's still good by tranny standards

Kek yuros are even more cucked than amerilards...is the West completely doomed? What will happen when it finall falls?

>more sophistry

wew lad.

I too am against circumcision, comrade

Nuke this fucking planet already.

I seriously don't know what that guy is thinking.

His son literally has himself dolled up like a whore, and the way they're posing is really suggestive and gross. Like I'd assume he's one of those awful parents who wants to show off how progressive he is to social media, but it's as if he's just totally aesthetically retarded and doesn't get how the picture's presentation comes across. Or he's just a straight up creep (very likely).

>calls other people fags
>is butthurt

changing the world one image macro at a time.

>I seriously don't know what that guy is thinking.

He is a pedophile and wants to sodomize his son. It's very obvious.

Fucking this.

Most people are either fucking miserable or too stupid to realize it, with the smallest 1% of people actually being happy with their lives.

Life is pain and disappointment. Deal with it or kill yourself. Don't force it on the other people who are going through what all people go through just because you want extra attention.

>Transitioning cures it for them.
Except that is statistically false.

Guess what? Most trannies that do transition STILL hate their bodies because the small bit of logic they have left in their delusional brain is whispering that they can never truly be the opposite sex, no matter how much they play dress-up or how many organs they get cut off or silicone they get implanted.

Thus, they wind up killing themselves anyway or at best still remain miserable instead of getting proper mental care.

I got no problems with cute trannies

id probably marry one to be honest but honestly trannies are mentally ill but a lot due to their lack of acceptance and constant abuse and they cant lead normal lives

>I BROKE MY BOY

He's so progressive he's banging his tranny slut son because his son is convinced his soul is reincarnated from a past lover who is matched with his father's soul.

No I am not joking.

>he's not a pretty lady. He's a beautiful man

Yeah, it really just looks that way.

And either he's too stupid to realize how obvious it is, or he's boldly just barely hiding his creepiness behind the progressiveness he thinks will shield him. Probably thinks "haha, everyone will commend me in the media for being enlightened, and meanwhile..."

They shouldn't fucking exist you little faggot. How old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=OW92UlhDVO4

This is illegal. You're only supposed to give children hormone blockers, not actual hormones. But she's doing it anyway and making a public spectacle out of it. And the leftist media loves it! This shit went viral! Look at that overwhelmingly positive reception!

For good measure. Just incase it was spoiled eggs. Saving another man from the same fate.

WUT

what COUNTRY do they live in?

>id marry someone im aware is crazy cause im a lonely sack of dookie

They are only miserable because people keep shitting on them. Doubly so after transitioning.

this is one of the dumbest posts I've read on this website

money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/

this is the level of doublethink liberals are at now. this shit is seriously becoming more like 1984 each day, I'm fucking scared of what this world will look like in 20 years.

its completely different, you can be gay and still return to normal, you cant get your dick back once you cut it off.

not to mention most gays blend in with the world, trannies don't.

Dont get me wrong i dont give a fuck what people do to their own bodies, as long as they are 100% awear of which they are doing.

but most trannies arent, they suffer from depression or other shit and think "well if i cut my dick off ill be happy" which after years of being depressed you'll do anything to be happy.

wrong, inthe most tolerant and accepting european countries they have the same terrible rates of mental illness and drug abuse as they do in evil, bigoted America

I want to be Leonardo Dicaprio

you are fucking vile. how can you be so fucking dishonest, even to yourself? you know damn well you're fucking lying.

>Except that is statistically false.

nah it ain't if you compare post-op transexuals to pre-op transexuals as opposed to cis people. the reasons for higher trans rates of suicide vs cis are complicated but almost certainly partly due to their unique life experiences and treatment by their family and society at large, your attempting to paint the whole thing as being purely regret for the physical look of their body post-op is just your bias.

>they're ignoring reality
>Any time you disassociate reality with your fantasy like this, then it is a mental illness.
What's the reality at hand? If a MTF thinks they can bear children, then I would consider it a mental illness. If they understand the difference between their genetics and the alterations they make to their body, then I wouldn't.

I don't believe assisted suicide should be illegal, so I don't understand your point.

Says who? God? Fuck off christfag
id get with one because the female form is more important than the female genatials.

The fuck kind of gameshow is this?

>actually using the 'cis' term

you are the cancer and the enemy, and reality is going to punish your kind HARD.

>you can be gay and still return to normal

lol

>my sex organs don't define my gender!
>ok I need to lose my dick because I'm actually a woman and women have vaginas
So brave

>he fell for the having children meme
this is no less than he deserves

I know plenty of trannys,they dont have as much prejudice as you are assuming.

it's a gaymshow

I don't remember where I read this, but supposedly if you look at someone's brain, there's basically parts that are saying "you should have this body part" or some shit like that. Like since I'm a normal dude, my brain says "hey you've got a penis." But a transgendered person's brain will be saying "hey you've got a penis" but they look down and there's a vagina, and that's what causes the problem. They don't just think, "I'd like to be a girl/boy," they literally are getting mixed signals from their brain that aren't psychological, but rather part of its physical anatomy. If I woke up tomorrow with a vagina, I would be severely disturbed. Imagine waking up every day with the wrong body part, it would be fucking weird.

All that being said, I want to be redpilled so tell me why I'm wrong.

LOL, are you actually claiming that their astronomical suicide rate can be attributed solely to 'bullying?' You are fucking delusional.

I'm not religious in the slightest I just don't believe in any of this garbage. How old are you? I'd bet you were born in the mid nineties or later.

>this is the level of doublethink liberals are at now.

They are actually trying to get gays the right to donate blood now. Mind you HIV testing isn't 100% accurate and many can slip through the cracks and enter the blood bank system so that's why they have outright banned homos from donating blood since 1980s. The risk is too high.

meme all you want creep. the lies you're peddling are destroying lives, destroying families, and bad things are coming your way (as a result of your own actions)

It's very telling that you simply call it bullying.

>anecdotal evidence

at least half this thread wants to murder them.

Oh give me a break. They know the transition was unsuccessful and hate themselves when they look in the mirror. Whether anyone is saying anything or not every glance they get on the street jabs them in the heart with a knife.

Wrong. There are plenty of passable beautiful trans people who still aren't happy and commit suicide despite receiving little to no abuse AND having loving families. I can name a few trannies in porn right now that offed themselves despite having loving families and their mother outright said they had a lot of personal demons and still didn't feel beautiful enough. They were fucking gorgeous.

It's the same shit that affects people who are suffering with anorexia, it will never be good enough for them.

>But if the kid just mindlessly browses women shit.. he's a woman.

nope hes still a man

He's pretty old. It wasn't a guaranteed disaster like it is now.

Just because you feel a certain way doesnt mean you should indulge in it.

yeah bro i wont deny the liberal media and rise of pc brainwahshed me to be a little bit gay as a mid 90s born person

but im okay with that and you cant stop me

makes you think doesnt it,

>if i have a dick it doesnt mean im a guy
>but i still need to cut if off

ayyy lmao

ok pal

btw this is you

Closet cases can still donate anyway, and they're far more likely to be aids ridden.

Why can't you be yourself and be who you were born at the same time? That's why gender and sex are two different words. Gender refers to social aspects, sex refers to biological aspects. They are different. You don't need to change a shoe because you like hats.

>the lies you're peddling are destroying lives, destroying families,

This is exactly what they want. They hate themselves, they hate reality, they hate their families and society in general.

nope thats literally me

>I know porn stars that killed themselves

well gee that sure convinced me.

Your boy.
Your son eho you spent more than 20 years teaching him how to be a man, how to shave, how to talk to girls, how to drive, how to be responsible. You saw him grow up, you were with him when he was up and when he was down, through thick and thin.

You cant say how you feel because youll be demonized by people who ironically are intolerant to people who they say are intolerant. You try to hold back your anguish and tears because people are quick to judge.

Everything you taught your boy is out the window. You cant help but think of all the depravity you son has gone through... men having their way with him and him letting them, mutilating his genitals, thinking that becoming a "woman" is going to make him happy when he doesnt realize hes just deluding himself.

You canr cry, you cant yell at him, you cant do anything because in the end, hes still your son and you dont want to lose him.

And all of that is happening on national television.

>TRANSWOMEN ARE REAL WOMEN
>*dies of AIDS*

What did they mean by this?

good. don't repent. stay stubbornly rebellious in the face of the truth.

just remember this conversation when it comes to you.

so if I woke up as a girl tomorrow but with my male brain still intact, I should just accept it instead of getting a sex change back to my original sex?

>hes still your son and you dont want to lose him
He already lost him.

I thank god every day that the laws of mathematics will not permit these insane liberal policies to continue for much longer. With the current rate of spending, the government will collapse within the next 10-20 years.

I doubt any of them would even have the balls to insult them in public,let alone give them a dirty look.

Try living in a pro gay city(which is pretty much all US cities) they are literally celebrated.

>Dr. Phil
>not staged or faked in any way

Is there some fucking special word for "bullying" trannies?

shouldn't you be in Cred Forums

k

>almost certainly partly due to their unique life experiences and treatment by their family and society at large
lmao. You're implying they somehow get treated even worse after they finish transitioning? Not just worse, but so unbearably bad that they kill themselves at a much higher rate, when before surgery it was tolerable? Load of garbage.
>purely regret for the physical look of their body post-op
Not regret, but a realization that they will never become what they want.
Pre-op they have hope keeping them alive, "when I get the surgery I'll be a real woman and I'll be happy"
Post-op they realise that is not the case. They're still just a man, except now they have a mutilated penis and they have to keep dilating their wound so it doesn't heal over. The hope is gone, there is no more that can be done, they are what they are forever.
This realization puts them over the edge.

>sjws trying to censor people who disagree with them

ITT: people who don't know how other people feel/don't agree with their views so they call others freaks and failures
>Implying someone's personal decision influences your life in the fucking slightest
>Imagine being this sad and pathetic that you have to attack strangers on the internet

REALITY has spoken.

there's no denying reality forever.

everything always come back to it.

I man the fuck up and keep on living.
Thats the problem with this generation.
No self sacrifice, no burden to carry. Everything has to be nice and easy. Theres always an easyway out.

Fuck all of them

The problem with trans people is that they want to wear hats for shoes when they weren't designed for that in the first place, then complain when people call them out for wearing headwear on their feet.

Or worse: encouraging them to wear hats on their feet and then seeing why they are still miserable because hats aren't meant to be worn on feet.

Way to miss the point faggot. For some people (especially women) they will never be thin enough, beautiful enough, etc. They will consider suicide daily because they feel ugly. Mix in the fact they can't have kids ever (something that drives real women to suicide) and you got another factor.

Stop pretending this is solely on society, it's fucking not. Yes a family disowning you makes it worse, yes friends disowning you makes it worse, yes society saying your ugly makes it worse. If none of those apply a tranny can still want to kill themselves based on not being able to have children, not feeling pretty enough or regretting chopping their dick off and losing all sexual sensation.

>imagine watching the sadness of that father and being as callous as user here

And they're free to wear hats on their feet, but nobody should be expected to take them seriously. Thankfully, people largely don't.

That doesnt make any sense,most trannies claim they have always felt that way.

So they should supress it until the procedure is less primitive or there is a pill for it like OCD or body dysmorhpia.

HA!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>You're implying they somehow get treated even worse after they finish transitioning?

no dummy, i'm implying that people who have not completely transitioned are more unhappy with their bodies than those who have. Those who have transitioned suffer abuse and prejudice.

>This realization puts them over the edge.

Nice speculation.

I think in the current PC, leftist-induced narrative that is the media, most people encourage trans people simply because they want to save face and agree with "society" as a whole, while in reality they would never actually want to go through with having a child who is transgender.

>Those who have transitioned suffer abuse and prejudice.

Thats their fault for not being convincing.

that's exactly my point. if i woke up tomorrow as a girl, I think you'd tell me it's okay to get a sex change back to my original sex. since that is the exact experiences trannies have, why is it not okay for them to get a sex change?

>>Implying someone's personal decision influences your life in the fucking slightest

Well the CDC, WHO, UNAIDS and other infectious disease agencies vehemently disagree with you. Remember we have to spend billions to treat these disease vectors and to prevent it from spreading to normal population.

>A new, highly drug-resistant strain of the “flesh-eating” MRSA bacteria is being spread among gay men in San Francisco and Boston, researchers reported on Monday.

>In a study published online by the journal Annals of Internal Medicine, the bacteria seemed to be spread most easily through anal intercourse but also through casual skin-to-skin contact and touching contaminated surfaces.

>The new strain seems to have “spread rapidly” in gay populations in San Francisco and Boston, the researchers wrote, and “has the potential for rapid, nationwide dissemination” among gay men.

nytimes.com/2008/01/15/health/15infe.html?_r=0

Read the article. Basically gays are spreading new forms of dangerous bacteria that is resistance to all forms of antibiotics. This is a huge public health issue.

I think that's an appropriate summation, it's all about being afraid of harsh words like "racist" or "sexist." I do not blame these people for not wanting these labels applied to them, the people who misuse these concepts are fucking loud.

Don't cry, I didn't miss the point. You extrapolated the lives of porn stars to the entire transgender population. It's a stupid generalization.

>Stop pretending this is solely on society, it's fucking not. Yes a family disowning you makes it worse, yes friends disowning you makes it worse, yes society saying your ugly makes it worse. If none of those apply a tranny can still want to kill themselves based on not being able to have children, not feeling pretty enough or regretting chopping their dick off and losing all sexual sensation.

Or a million other things. Porn stars have issues most of us don't.

You unable to counter doesn't make it fallacious, unfortunately.

>this is the state of the white race

nice """""""master""""""""" race you got there top kek

>she
>he hasn't even cut off his dick, not that that would make him a she
>anonymoose falling for the tranny meme on MY Cred Forums

I want (bogeyman) to leave.

trannies dont just wake up feeling that way though,its something that grows over time like any mental illness.

if your schizo grandma woke up one day thinking she was a turkey,would you glue some feathers on her and release her into the wild?

there is nothing wrong with that statement,the goverment itself uses that term

The men using him is really waht gets me.

The only reason I could stand the idea if I had a daughter is because she can have children and I will 100% know its my blood and the kdis will most likely always be with her and be raised by her.

With some tranny there is nothing but being somebodies cum dumpster your entire life

bangkok is the lady boy capital of the world though,ming.

i could 'counter', i just didn't feel like typing out that you were just repeating your faulty premise and exchanging one dumb analogy for another. i have now. there you go.

I mean just look at him. Hes watching his boy make the biggest mistake of his life.

Show me some parents who says theyre proud of their children sex changing and ill show you a liar.

>can't into grammar
It's an injection drug, similar grammatically to a propulsion engine.

>if I were nut bar
>grown male posting on Cred Forums - Shitposting

user............

>You extrapolated the lives of porn stars to the entire transgender population.

He is right though. They both have a high rate of suicides, drug use, being victims of child molestation and STDs. The comparison is apt

um this website has a /lgbt/ board and I find this thread very triggering

All are examples of the same behavior. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it faulty or dumb.

I'm not even kidding when I say that this is a glorious age to be living in. What a time. What a magnificent time. Now, more than ever before, the chances of finding a cute tranny with an enormous cock that he still likes to use from time to time, are wondrously high.

I, for one, welcome more and more of our boy-to-girl overlords.

And transgender porn stars are different as a population to those who do not do porn. Why is this so hard to understand?

You're admitting you've been raised to believe things that aren't true and that the same influence has made you somewhat gay but you don't have any problem with that?

>enormous cock
>cute
Nice try. They're all fat trainwrecks. You'd have to be tighter than a spider to get stretched by these abominations.

so? that just proves homos shouldn't donate
actually currently isn't because of the testing accuracy, it isn't practical to test them for it money and time wise

you're very dumb.

Oh, but I AM tighter than a spider, son. I AM tighter than a spider.

Not really, its still widely accepted to hate on the LGBT community

Well good.

they were all told to act like girls on this gameshow, as a joke.

I once thought the worst thing in the world would be to lose my own child.

There are far worse things than death.

pretty much this.

Trannies have this idea that all their problems is their gender, that they can finally live life once they change.

Problem is literally nothing changes but their hair and makeup. They don't get smarter, or funnier, or get a bunch of new friends or a hot boyfriend.
but they keep all the bad shit from before, the depression, neurotic behaviors, bi-polar, persecution complex, inferiority complex.

The key to being happy is to work on who you are as a person first, then as a man or woman.

trannies have it backwards and are beyond delusional to think they would be wanted by men when they are fucking hideous.

I honestly would rather have a daughter that becomes a whore prostitute than a gay son. Lower chance of her having STDs/HIV too.

i like how quickly the left jumped from breaking gender roles(boys can play with dolls, girls can play with trucks etc.) into the idea that if a boy plays with dolls he's really a girl trapped in a boys body. pretty backwards desu senpai

then the parents try to latch onto the behavior and turn their children into trans heroes for good goy points on social media. kinda reminds me of how pedophiles groom children

Why does the second one look like Jeb Bush?

Also the Muslim at the end is so perfect. Never change, Sweden

....I'm sorry, dad. I'm so sorry.

Bullshit. 2 trannies in training and some muslim, sounds about right.

I don't really disagree with you, but I can't help but wonder how you seem to know the secret to being happy....are you happy?

Sometimes...
One thing I've learned and that everyone seems to echo in one way or another is to make sure you don't need anyone else to be happy.

on another I wanna harp on how freaking clueless these trannies are.
Like OP tranny is fucking hideous, super tall, man shoulders ugly face.
But I am almost certain all he ever thought is
>I'm gonna become a beautiful woman

and if he is somehow self aware he was probably gay and already rode the cock carousel and decided that he wants to be treated "like a woman" while he continues to ride.

>liberals would think i'm a fucking monster
>meanwhile i would fuck cute trannies while they would never touch them with a 10 foot pole
>i don't support transitioning at all and they do

what a time to be alive lads

>condoms dont exist in my reality
>somehow, rates of transmittable diseases somehow takes away from the main point, why dont we all just stop having sex then?
>debating about transsexuals because they make you feel icky poo poo in a Cred Forums board

You faggots have a containment board

>>condoms dont exist in my reality

Condoms don't fully protect against syphilis and other stds like Herpes you stupid faggot. Explains so much why you have such high rate of stds, you don't even know how protection works.

How do anons like you function in the real world? Walking around with these autistic-tier fake meme factoids ready to sperg them out on a moments notice for when you "ree" enough at trannies and gays? It must be on your mind often. To care this much...this pic takes space on your computer

>>condoms dont exist in my reality

Gays don't use condoms. Hence the graph and high rate of stds mr. bug chaser

what tangible benefit do you see in fighting against it?
would it make me a happier person to want to persecute fags and freaks instead of wanting to fuck them?

are you happy?

You can't avoid trannies and gays any more. Even if you don't know any in real life they're plastered all over the media

Being a higher risk for sexually transmitted diseases (of which, not a single demographic is at zero risk) does not have some immediate correlative factor in talking about people transitioning. I dont know why some of you autists keep posting this as if it actually means something. "See? Higher risk for contracting mostly managible sexual diseases when you bone your own gender" okay? And? So that means nobody should ever transition? On the off chance someone who becomes trans goes off to have consentual sex with other adults, and MAYBE get an STD?

Do you guys think before you triggerpost?

Where the fuck are the sources

Like do you not understand how arguments or charts work?

I'm not saying you should want to kill them but just going along with whatever bullshit they feed you? You should should try thinking for yourself.

I'm not happy but it doesn't have anything to do with gender issues.

How retarded is this...trannies arent knocking on your door and fucking you in the ass before they cut your cock off. The only people who are giving any shit in the first place, are the autistic neets who sperg and rage about them. None of you help the situation. If you stopped giving a fuck, nobody would have to react to "muh degeneracy" shit you put out into the world

You can just live your own life. Why has this always been hard for us Americans?

Yes, not a single gay has ever used a condom... Sure.

>"See? Higher risk for contracting mostly managible sexual diseases when you bone your own gender"

It's not mostly "managible". In fact the homosexual community is in panic because antibiotics resistant syphilis, gonorrhea, MRSA and chlamydia are spreading like wildfire.

Even fags know trannies are fucked in the head.

They are more likely not to use it. Hence the graph.

Why would anyone on this website be happy

You could just ignore people who live their own lives differently then you.

I thought Cred Forums loved personal freedoms and all that shit? Half of you are pol tourists anyway, you cunts never shut up about muh freedoms, but then you want to be keenly aware of other people's genitals like you are some gential official.

Funny how hypocritical some of you get when its the rights of other people in question and how focused you are on them

Wtf I have that sword at home from when I was a kid.

You guys do know these are actors?

99.9 percent success rate of all contraceptives....somehow is not a decent success rate.

Sure, faggot. Hows that Aids doomsday Nancy Reagan never shut up about ? Did Aids destroy America yet?

All of this shit has been pushed hard in the media the last few years. You can't go to news site without seeing it. People like are products of this culture and now it's being pushed on little kids in schools. I wish I could go a week without seeing or hearing string of letters issues.

It's a mental condition and the only real thing you can do is hope your son finds happiness in his delusions. You, as the father, will have to come to terms that your son is dead and this abomination in front of you is simply the manifestation of the mental sickness. You pity it but it's not your kid anymore. No father should be ashamed or feel as if he failed his son just because of fagism. It was just an act of nature that you can't control, so you mourn the loss of your son and that's it. There is no "new" start.

Thank you america for entertaining us.
Your country is amazing.

Jesus Christ, I want to cry

>300 mil Americans
>statistical minority is gay/lesbian/trans
>high number of that demo is "at higher risk" ( does not mean that all gays/lesbians/trans are riddled with disease
>still a statistically low number when compared to national average of those who have sex

I thought you fucks could do math? You are embarrassing yourselves...did nobody teach you what to read and not to read in a graph?

I'd fuck it in the ass.

I'm convinced most of this is in your head or a boogeyman you are looking for. You realize that people have been making yhe same tired argument every ten years for (insert boogeyman here) right? Are you somehow special?

>99.9 percent success rate of all contraceptives.
Wrong.

>Condoms used 100% of the time, though not necessarily 100% perfectly (i.e. with usual rates of breakage and slippage) provide protection of 80 to 85% against HIV (uncertainty range: 76 to 93%). In other words, for every 100 cases of HIV infection that would happen without condom use, about 15 (range: 7 to 24) would happen when condoms are used consistently.

>They offer protection in the range of about 50 to 66% against syphilis, though this depends on factors such as the location of primary syphilis lesions.

>They provide protection against chlamydia and trichomoniasis of a similar or somewhat smaller degree, with different studies showing protection rates varying from 85 to 26%.

aidsmap.com/Do-condoms-work/page/1746203/

>Did Aids destroy America yet?

Thankfully no. It pretty much decimated the gay community though.

You have to tolerate those who do not feel an obligation of non-tolerance towards intolerance.

Jesus Christ this was hard to watch

>60s - this time, its the hippies!
>70s - this time, its the druggies!
>80s - this time, its the gays!
>2000s - this time, its the trannies!

Fucking stop already, we get it, you are retarded

>>still a statistically low number when compared to national average of those who have sex

We are talking percentage of population, not total aggregates. Nice try sodomite.

And, if you math, we are still talking about a small actual average of people..

>sodomite

do you use these words IRL?

Did you read your own source...? Can you also manage to find something that also isnt a "dot com" like a juvenile faggot who failed every essay he wrote in high school?

Is it too complicated for you or something?

Woah, its almost like theres a topic every decade that is a fire starter to speak about with certain generations and how they grew up, who would've guess.

You're a dumb faggot

>He shows up cosplaying as Phil

holy shit this guy

t.someone whos never used a condom.

Again CDC disgrees with your premise. Even when we look at how many people in total in the USA are getting HIV per year, gays lead the category.

I have dyslexia.

Does this mean gays don't use condoms much?

i don't think it's as bad ass as you seem to think

>Can you also manage to find something that also isnt a "dot com"

Sorry that fact, statstics and date trigger the fuck out of you.

No, its almost like every generation acts like a faggot and cant stop sperging out for ten seconds to realize how you are attempting to scapegoat or disenfranchise demographics of people because it makes you feel uncomfortable. We literally go through this and you faggots lose every time. Im sorry equality grinds your gears so much in a democratic society. Why cant we just burn and kill trannies like Russia? Really makes you think

Hippies, druggies and gays were not having their views taught as fact in schools. People weren't called sexists and whatever else for not agreeing with them.

whatever sodomite

And so...what? How do you think this ((should)) deter people from transitioning genders? Why do you falsely think these two points are correlative? Its broken logic

>black gays are highest risk for stds, so dont transition your gender, on the chance(because no gays ever use condoms, ever) that you gay sex up a black man and get an std, ergo...the fault is with you transitioning

Its fucking retarded, how do you not understand this

Quote the CDC on condoms, or any .org or real reputable study on contraceptives instead of (what I assume you did) and pick the first search result on bing you found

Again, every generation projects this fucking hard about their scapegoat too. Funny how "gays and trannies should be equal under the law" is some sperg inducing autism for you, to the point where you rage this hard

Why is it hard to just be tolerant of people who dont effect your life at all?

And you bitch about tumblr...you faggots are tumblr

>say sexist or phobic shit
>"reee, dont call me a sexist or a phobic!"

America, ladies and gents. The dichotomy of absolute bullshittery, where we have to safe space actual racists, homophobes and sexists...but it takes us literally hundreds of years to give women the right to vote, gays the right to marry and blacks virtually any equality at all

Wew. Still fighting those losing battles, pol

Crazy people dont technically effect our life,doesnt mean they shouldnt be locked away/given treatment.

Also you are assuming we have issues with gays and hippies,both are fine.

Druggies however are not since they are a health hazard and harming themselves.

what a cringey comment.

What a great man

>trannies and gays are anywhere near "crazy" or "dangers to society"
>I cant let people live their lives
>I love muricsla for freedoms
>as long as you run other's freedoms by me first to see if they make my pee pee feel weird or not

Keep on being a retard.

>trannies are the same as gays

oi vey

Prove me wrong.

This country is a literal hugbox for low functioning autism where we grant full rights to people like the westboro church, but literally sperg out about trannies and that somehow is the straw that breaks the autistic camel's back, and not people who actually help to actively divide this country

>literally not the point.jpeg

>success rate is still far above passing for every situation involving consistent condom use.

Good thing I know how to read

They should not be teaching trannie bullshit to little kids

>literally sperg out about trannies
No,we don't.This website is literally the only place where i see people disagreeing or speaking out against it.
The court of public opinion weeds out people like the westboro church and treats them like pariahs.Just because we dont lock them away for hurting your fefes doesnt mean they arent suffering.

Also most trannies arent technically gay by their standards so they shouldnt be considerd LGBT

And they dont teach anything beyond "these are people, treat them like people", mr scrooge mcduck

What do you think the T in L G B T stands for? There is also a Q at the end moat times....gender queer...

it should just be LGB but i guess that doesnt roll of the tounge as well.

Theres nothing to really speak out against

Do you want some authoritarian society where we control peoples genitals? Make gender queer and non straight people feel like pirahs (more than they already do)? Put straights and gays and others on registries? No? Then fuck off already.

off*

The community is a support group for any non binary sexualities that find themselves targeted by hate groups.. Transexual falls under that cateogory

The day when straights are hung in trees for being hetreo, is the day when they can genuienly feel concerned enough to be mentioned in the acronym

As it stands...nobody is burning or murdering heteros

How come you can be a gay woman, but not a lesbian man?

why do you keep bringing gays into this?

i have no problem with what gays do with their assholes and i dont care if a man dresses as a woman but the current procedure for a sex change is disgusting and primitive.

most gays and lesbians secretly hate trannies though.

plus if you are becoming a woman and have a relationship with a male there is no reason to associate yourself with the movement any longer.

You dont get to decide that for other people. If it makes them happy, then thats their business. Its like you want them to be at a higher risk for suicide by making them refuse a transition they themselves want...

Nothing you just said made any sense

No they get them to do fucked up shit like role play as another gender

Lemme break it down for you

>become a woman
>date men

you are just a hetero female at that point,therefore shouldnt be apart of the community.

and if you didnt transition you are just a gay male who dresses as a female.

It's just a man with no dick, not a woman.

So just give them what they want instead of "uncrossing" the wires?

We should just let anorexic people continue to believe they're obese, by the same token.

I really hope your kid is born with some sort of mental disorder.

>user jr is just bein himself,you cant supress who he is with drugs!!

still makes him a gay man.

the t and q are pointless.

>I love how the muslim is like, nah fuck this shit. ya'll crazy

Nice fallacy there, mate. You sure are educated

God this post is retarded

UNDERRATED

[URIGINAL]

Lol you believe this happens at schools? It doesnt, even if it did, how insecure are you that you think this is a bad thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia

>"A separate definition of apotemnophilia is erotic interest in being or looking like an amputee.[5][6]"
>"In this disorder, otherwise sane and rational individuals express a strong and specific desire for the amputation of a healthy limb or limbs. Most date this desire to their childhood, and not uncommonly the sufferer will attempt to obtain amputation of the specific limb."
>"Injuries are caused by desperate attempts to get the unwanted limbs to be amputated. People with apotemnophilia have an ideal image of their bodies as an amputee with missing limbs. Originally developed at a young age, apotemnophiles will go through drastic measures to ensure that their ideal image of being an amputee is fulfilled."
>"Apotemnophilia has frequently been connected to sexual desires.[16]"
>"He became attracted to amputation in his 10th year. An amputated boy is according to him happier than he himself... When he was about 11 year old, he thought that he would be happier with an amputated leg. He therefore tried to infect sores on his leg. No infections developed at the time. After that he did not make any more attempts. He feels that he would not be able to bear the pain resulting from it... In addition he has photos and drawings of amputated boys and men, war victims, at his disposal. He fantasizes a lot about these photos. The image of amputation takes on erotic importance. When masturbating, amputated boys and men play at the role of partner in his fantasies."

Why is this shit glorified ? This should be researched and treated, not vulgarized like this shit

There sure would be a problem if I literally hated my own child because of what he or she wanted to do with their own genitals, I sure sound like a selfish ass if that were the case

And only a retard compares that to drug abuse

why?

You don't get to decide whatever people wants to do with their bodys, bigot ! Every one is free to feel how they want

you would be a bad parent if you didnt treat a mental illness that eventually makes them suicidel.

>i dont do hardcore porn
>but i do violence

typical american

Their risk for auicide goes up if they dont transition. Id love my kids for who they were, its unfair to treat it unilaterally lie all "illnesses" are the same, its not schizophrenia or sociopathy you fucking faggot.

Love your fucking kids or dont have them if you will rage when they dont be what you want them too.

It's part of the safe schools program taught in Australia. It's not about me being insecure. I don't think there's any need to teach sexual stuff or gender studies to 5 year old kids.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
not him but bump

I think most people think they'll love their kids whatever happens but it's not always the case.

their risk of suicide goes up post transition.

having a mental illness would not make me stop loving my kids,but if society deems the only treatment is literally mutilating themselves and taking hormones then i would question the world we are living in.

there needs to be an alternative,not just one solution.Like many mental/physical problems with humans.

Studies all over the globe have shown that earlier sex ed programs prevent stds, prevent teen pregnancies and rape...

Sorry you are some weird sexless fucknugget afraid of penises and vaginas who doesnt want their child to not know the basic functions of their own genitals because it makes you feel icky poo poo

As if your child's gender matters at all

What is the point of this and how does it relate to my points?

their gender doesnt matter,changing it with primitive technology does.

also they are never going to be an attractive female/male without a buttfuck ton of money,so in the end there always is going to be something making them un-happy.

What did zhe mean by this?

Nothing you said was relevant to any of my points...just a lot of you not liking it for "reasons".

>cutting off your weiner because you wanna feel like a pretty girl isnt anything like wanting to cut off a limb to get your jollys off

It really isnt tho. But keep pretending like you make sense

and you like it under the guise that people are happier post op,which isnt the case.

It statistically is the case you fucking neet

Happy people don't kill themselves.

how is it not? both develop when young and both require you to snip off an appendage that works perfectly fine for sexual reasons.

It really is the same, except a social stigma has been put upon the genitalia so that it is not looked the same way but it is totally the same mentality approach

Suicide rates decrease when successful transitions are done

Or you know, maybe...just maybe...the overall suicide rates would go down if people like you stopped making them feel like fucking degenerate pirahs destroying society? Gee, maybe if you didnt target them, they wouldnt feel so isolated...

I've been in stable relationship for 7 years. I'm sorry you're a pedophilic faggot that wants to sexualise children as early as possible. Teaching sex ed in grade 5 or 6 seemed to work out fine for everyone else.

I also think the vast majority of people know how to use their genitalia before they reach school.

Trannies kill themselves at a rate higher than jews in Nazi Germany.
Are you implying trannies are worse off?

Not always for sexual reason, but transgenderism disregard that aspect anyway so they don't always know it's the same

This isnthe most retarded thing I've heard all night. Im not entertaining an argument to explain why amputating your fucking arm or leg is inherently different than gender identity and gender transitioning

This is utterly retarded

That's horrific

>defending proper sex ed for children(which statistically has been a long term benefit for Australia and most countries)
>somehow makes me a pedophile

Wew, mate. Nice autistic leap

waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2013/11/20-regret-changing-genders-over-40attempt-suicide-and-even-after-surgery-a-large-number-remain-traum.html

procedures like this should not exist,what is wrong with waiting for the technology to become less barbaric?

Proper sex ed starts when your around 10 not 5

It's not simply amputating an arm or leg, it is the desire to transform ones body overall, fucking retard !

Wut..?

>have a good and masculine looking son, you're proud of him
>they bring him in wearing drag and he tells you that he's actually a girl, he looks like a monster
>people are cheering for him
>on national TV

I'd simply stop existing. I'd just sit there and dematerialize out of existence. Fuck this world.

>cutting your willy off and turning your vag inside out is perfectly natural if your fefes tell you so!

Look at the funny markings on the screen. We call them words.

10 or 5...it honestly doesnt matter. You are making an issue out of some arbitrary nonsense

But studies still show that the younger we teach at, the better the society seems to be.

Yes, sex ed, not glorified mental illness

I guess you didnt read your own link, right?

No you're just wrong, theres no need to teach that shit to kids. Let them be children. You want to teach sex ed to someone who's closer to coming out of a vagina than sticking his dick in one.

Well the DSM, the medical and psychology worlds dont really agree withcthe majority of what you said...

So really its just you being triggered

Calling it a straight up mental "illness" isnt accurate

What are you? Gay? Transwhatever?

You are still implying that sex education is something tabboo or something that "ruins" a child.

>more education about your body is somehow a negative meme

Fuck off already, your points are retarded as all shit

No? Not that it even matters to the factual statements I'm making

I did

>Injustice at Every Turn: A Report of the National Transgender Discrimination Survey says a staggering 41% of transgenders surveyed report they have attempted suicide and that those who have medically transitioned and surgically transitioned have higher rates of attempted suicide than the general population. Ttransgenders have higher rate of HIV infections. They are more prone to heavy drinking and the use of drugs. They have high rates of homelessness, unemployment and extreme poverty, even more so in the more difficult economic times of the last 5 years.

gg trannies.

Do what you want with your own body.
>you only get personal freedoms that I am comfortable with you having

Fucking hypocrites

Your source (which was shady at best) says only 20 percent of post ops attempt suicide.

The statistical average is still: higher risk of suicide pre op or if denied transition, as opposed to post op transition.

Lower risk of suicide in post op transexuals on average. Learn to fucking read, neets.

i wouldnt want a crazy hobo peeling off his face on a subway or a neet jumping off the golden gate either

Are you a doctor ? How dense are you to not know that apotemnophilia and transgenderism are under the same category of Body Identity Disorder in the DSM ? As always, fucking retard diagnocising thelmselves and talking shit from their ass..

>more false correlations and hyperbolic bullshit

Are you done yet?

No actual psychologist would outright compare the two

Also yes, psych happens to be my field.

This is going to be the longest Halloween of his life.

RIP in peace based dad.

There's a huge difference between teaching 10 year olds about puberty and safe sex and teaching 5 year olds gender theory. It doesn't have anything to do with learning about their bodies. It's indoctrination. It has no place in school.

How would psychologist compare the two ? I'm genuinely curious

>teaching facts about what the term gender means and is is somehow indoctrination

Whats next? Will you get offended if they properly teach gravity? Will we have to find less triggering ways to teach gravity? Just for you and your autism?

They wouldnt because they arent dumb faggots who think you can blankly compare every "illness" together with the loosest of threads just to make autistic points about amputee sex.

Gender theory, it's not facts. If you must teach that shit in school teach it as part of sex ed. Let the little kids learn to spell and count.

>learning the proper definition of gender is somehow not going to help children in learning cohesive sex education

How dumb can you get?

wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120

I think you've been trolling me this whole time.

What isnt a fact? They teach the physical and factual difference between the word "gender" and "sex", something even neet "adults" cant wrap their fucking heads around.

You are evidence that we should teach this distinction early...

No?

>anecdotal evidence is somehow better than actual mathematical statistics over time
>here, look at this one person who agrees with my worldview about icky trans people

Im done