Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q
tetradcore.com/convictions.html
twitter.com/nickbate
youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4
youtube.com/watch?v=bJLhQoxenB8
rightwingwatch.org/content/sandy-rios-hillary-clinton-wants-legalize-pedophilia
google.com.mx/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKCA_myQfI&ved=0ahUKEwi1u4fC95bPAhVHQCYKHdTtCH8QFggjMAM&usg=AFQjCNGo753Sa2jAWtk_Re2BKkM7qJAGkA
youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE
perverted-justice.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she doesn't look 13 at all

Is HEY BOO the first big meme of HvP?

I think I've seen Hansen stifle a grin about 3 times over the two episodes I watched. He even knows when he's roasting them for fun.

What do you call that hairstyle?

the fuck

that decoy looks geriatric

is this show fake?

PEDO INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE INCOMING

the 'Room 101'

It's out? Where?

new series looks fake

I can't believe that guy with the kill kit didn't get charged with attempted murder. Fucker was there to rape and kill the decoy.

just because the guy had a kill kit, doesn't mean he was going to kill the decoy

how is tape a kill kit?

He literally tried to force her to leave the house and get in his car. He absolutely had every intention of raping and murdering her.

tape, gun, knife, camera that sounds kinda suspisious to me

>not having a gun, knife and condoms in your trunk

What if you get a flat tire?

Hansen bringing the bant

Link for the ep?

The hairnet

>ENTRAPMENT ENTRAPMENT ENTRAPMENT ENTRAPMENTENTRAPMENTENTRAMPMENT

The Manopause

that motherfucker got 8 YEARS

that's what shocked me. I wonder if he had any priors to get a sentence like that.

>be predator
>arrive at girl's house
>40 year old decoy comes out
>"HEY THERE LADY! IS YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER HOME?"

google for it you dumb motherfucker

what would happen if the predator decided to grope the cunny?

>pedophile shoots Chris Hansen, the decoy and himself after Chris confronts him
Why hasn't this happened yet?

Because it's a clearly staged TV show?

That would imply online predators are mentally unstable and violent

We've only had one suicide. Doubt they would bring a gun with them into the house unless they were looking to kill the child.

Oh fuck it's out? Where can I watch this shit?

its like summer never ended

>mfw Hansen is back catching pedophiles

where do I watch

pfft.

8 years, 40 years, 200 years?

how about NONE of them.

HOLY FUCK GOOGLE FOR IT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

post yt link

How can one man be so based?

lmao when he tries to hug her

fucking kek

>he cried all the way to the station

You're an idiot. You can look the people up online in sex offender databases.

Hey boo

I'm glad that Hansen still has his edge

The only thing that would make it better is if Chris started eating the cheetos and drinking the iced tea while grilling Slick Boo

He looked really proud of himself when he took that stuff out.

>Hansen gets roofied mid episode

OOOH! I love the part where Cred Forums believes blacks, women, Jews, lgbts and others all deserve to die, while pedophiles are not only okay, they need to be allowed to molest children!!!

What about us that hate all of those?

I think you're silly and childish for hating others for no legit reason besides dumb memes while pretending that your individuals or groups of people in your demographic have never done anything wrong in the history of the world.

But, hey, that's just me.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q

Your welcome.

I still love you and every other anonymous

>ENTRAPMENT AND FAILED CONVICTIONS - THE SHOW

Jim Carrey?

If the decoy is legal but "passes for 13" doesn't that kind of fuck up the narrative that pedos want to fuck people only because of their age?

>he doesn't know Connecticut pedo laws

You gun learn 2day pedo supporting faggot

To add to this: if the decoy is quite clearly over 16 (or 18 in third world countries), and has pictures looking like they're legal, but says they're under that age, is that really illegal?

You know most of these people don't ever get prosecuted right? At most they get shamed then if they are smart they can go into hiding and it all blows over unless they blow their brains out.

I love how Hansen is really going hard on these. He literally called them cockroaches in the second episode. He's back and better than ever.

Even if they don't get prosecuted (seems hard not to with all that evidence, including the video of them coming into the house after the sexual chats) they're on national television being seen by millions of people.

Those aren't admissible things.

Pedos are the real victims desu

Way to start the off topic discussion you fucking mongoloid

Kill yourself

The way he talks and acts. He really seems like a kid himself. I've heard pedos have low IQ, but is that really enough to have you act like a kid?

The number of men who have gone to jail says otherwise. If you know the law you would know that as well. It is illegal just to discuss having sex with someone you believe is underage. If they have the record of the conversation that's evidence.

they kill kids dude, is that your professional evaluation?

>I wasn't trying to come over and have sex with them

>John! Do you want me to read it again??

Hard kek right there.

facts gangster. Technically speaking they never actually speak with a 13 year old. The woman or man they are talking to online is 30-50 years old then the actress they eventually meet is typically a young looking 19-21 year old acting student.

Not to mention this shit is entrapment. If during the conversation at all the person pretending to be an underage girl influences the talk of sex or initiates any conversation or even innuendoes and shit like that it makes the entire thing moot.

It's entertaining television and the lawyers really try to charge the fuck out of the perps but essentially there isn't much that can be done. They probably put them on a watchlist at the most.

What? It's just an observation.

Watching the sweat build up is priceless

How can you love us, you don't even know us

You're just a virtue-signalling liar

>Technically they never actually speak with a 13 year old

Irrelevant. What matters is they believed the person they were speaking to was 13. If you knew the law you would know that. It's like robbing a convenience store with an unloaded gun or telling the cashier you have a gun when you really don't. None of that matters. What matters is the belief. The cashier believes you have a gun, you get charged with armed robbery. The pedo believes he's talking to someone who's 13, that's that.

>be predator
>arrive at girl's house
>40 year old decoy comes out
>"Thank God youre actually an adult, I knew it was just a roleplay chatroom!"

What does Chris do?

>HEEEEEY BAYYY BEEE

What did he mean by this?

My sides.

Cause I only got you, user

the melt

it's kinda scary

Zeppeli-san?

Why can't any of the pedos just stay silent and demand a lawyer? Do you think it happens and they just cut those guys out?

Realizes he's lying and the dude gets carted off the jail anyway.

yeah but you're still stealing from the convenience store. In these scenarios they aren't actually doing anything. They aren't having sex. I guess they could be charged with attempting to have sex with a minor as long as they don't plead guilty to that shit then they shouldn't be serving time like the first stupid guy in the video.

>If you knew the law you would know that.
I don't need to know the law. I'm not a lawyer, but I know enough to know when a bunch of mother fuckers get together to entrap you into a bullshit situation.

how can they ensure that the pedos don't charge her the second they get into the house? has it ever happened?

Because Hanson has the clear evidence of what they've done. They're already fucked.

>In these scenarios they aren't actually doing anything

They're discussing sexual activities with someone they believe is underage.

>It's entertaining television and the lawyers really try to charge the fuck out of the perps but essentially there isn't much that can be done. They probably put them on a watchlist at the most.

Except for the fact that you can look up the perps after the show and see that most do go to prison and are put on the sex offender list ie. "I can never get a job again list"

You'd have to be pretty fucking dumb to even get lured into their situation, so I don't think they have the ability to calmly assess something like that.

Think about it, these are spergs that have reached the next level.

okay fine sure but what can you be charged with? What's the actual law?

I have to agree with this
It looks a bit fake but is also more entertraining than the last season

They can be charged with soliciting sex to a minor. It's illegal to tell a minor you want to have sex with them. That's the beauty of a show like this. They can't get a guy for it when he's safe behind his computer anonymous, but they can get them to come over by their own free will and catch them then. It preys on that fear that you might be exposed.

Why even bother don't give them the upper hand for fucks sakes, just give up my nigga hit the ground and say arrest me

You roll a 7, you're free to walk. Anything else, it's another dime.

If they show two episodes a week then the final episodes will air the week of Oct 10-14

That is pretty good because reddit hug man's sentencing happens on October 14

I'M THE JOKA BABY

>that image
>reddit hug man
What did I miss?

Pedos are dumb. It's one of the reasons they go for young people.

His episode hasn't aired yet but this chode got busted by Chris and there was a small clip of him opening up for a hug while the decoy just stood there awkwardly

It made me so fucking hyped to see it

Why don't the pedos just meet with the parents first to see if it is okay?

In the original series some guys certainly got off, although most were convicted. Perverted Justice doesn't publish the chatlogs of guys who did not get convicted, but we can assume that maybe their chatlogs did not have much sexual content and thus they had too much plausible deniability.

Beach/cookie guy got off, probably because he only talked about going to the beach and eating cookies

According to TCAP fansites a lot of the Indian guys got off as well because they just went back to India and skipped out on court, I guess there is no extradition treaty

People don't really seem to understand entrapment so I thought I'd drop in and clarify.

Entrapment is not just suggesting someone commit a crime and then punishing them for doing it. It needs to remove all escape routes or offramps from carrying out the crime and force the person's hand. You need to coerce through threat of bodily harm or prolonged emotional torture.

Also, cops don't ever need to identify themselves at cops if you ask them. They can lie. Don't fall for television cliches. And the first 24 hours of a missing person's report are the most vital. Do not wait for them to be missing for 24 hours. That's dangerously stupid.

For more tips like this put a fork in your electrical outlet.

This guy really is cute & built good.

>tfw no nick bate episode because he will be in jail for the next 39 years

Who is this guy?

[Spoiler]Wut?

Is he really?

Because of also there is a reputation thing. Judges don't accept the cases because of the publicity and vigilantism. Remember than time "anonymous" DDOSd lolitacity and shut it down for a couple hours even though the FBI said not to? They messed up a long investigation and gave time for the server owners to pack up shop.

Yeah like an actor would ruin his life/ reputation just so he can play a pedo on TV.

>Yeah like an actor would ruin his life/ reputation just so he can play a pedo on TV.

yes

his half-sister told her dad about the rape, they went to police around jan 30, you can see him flip out over it on his twitter history twitter.com/nickbate
sometime in april CPS sends him a notice in the mail that the investigation has concluded, he assumes that means it is over and he is not going to be prosecuted
arrested april 29, 2015, thrown in jail at Lancaster County Prison, his twitter goes silent
trial january 20, 2016, guilty on all charges
sentenced to 16-40 years around april/may, transferred to SCI Camp Hill prison
later transferred to SCI Benner which will be his permanent home, he has been in jail for a year and a half now, he will probably serve close to the 40 year max

guy who came to attention during a lull in Chris Chan activity, he's a sick fuck. Just google Nick Bate and you'll see.

the crypt keeper

and that would be crazy :^)

Just what exactly is the crime that these guys are allegedly committing?

Isn't this considered entrapment?

pedo shit

Dumb mobile poster.

Yes it is. But we are surrounded by fascists.

Don't worry pal, when Hillary wins pedo rights are next. LGBPT soon

Are you not aware of statistics on crime, disease, and mental illness? I'm not saying you should hate anyone, but maybe a little caution around certain demographics is statistically warranted?

Cuck

Soliciting sex from a minor

Doesn't matter if it's bait, not in and of itself

Would-be terrorists get busted all the time by undercovers who are not really, say, selling weapons

Entrapment would be like if, say, the bait said "if you don't fuck me my pimp will kill me, and also he'll kill me if you call 911"

This. Its only sensible to avoid blacks if you want to avoid violent crime.

Is HVP good?

Is she supposed to be a decoy? She looks late 20s at the youngest. If I was that guy and saw her I'd be out of there immediately. Even if he didn't realize it was a total trap, he should have at least thought "Wait, is this her older sister...?"

youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4

Reminder all pedos will fucking hang when Trump is President.

>Don't worry pal, when Hillary wins pedo rights are next. LGBPT soon

Wow everything just goes 360 doesn't it?

>It's like robbing a convenience store with an unloaded gun or telling the cashier you have a gun when you really don't.
No, it's not. That's a terrible analogy.

I'm With Her now!

NAMBLA used to march in Pride parades

Then again, the other LGBT folk were telling them to fuck off even back then, so

They explicitly plan having sex with minors in a chat log and drive up to the minors house to act on that. How clear does that need to be?

Aside from the hugging neckbeard, I'm looking forward to Michael Popovich episode. He got the hardest sentence so far, 20 years in jail. The rest that have been convicted so far are only getting 2-5 years in jail with a suspended sentence afterwards with one guy getting only a suspended sentence.

>That sick fuck wanting to bring the girl into his car
Wow, what a criminal mastermind. Felt good for Hansen to be able to grill him like that

Snake eyes

Lawyer here, fwiw the gun analogy doesn't quite work either way in NYS because guns are statutorily defined as deadly weapons, whether or not they are loaded

This is more like the FBI telling a would-be terrorist that they'll help then blow up the Statue of Liberty, and then arresting them. Doesn't matter that the whole thing was a ruse, the would-be terrorist sincerely committed criminal acts in order to blow up the Statue of Liberty

100% entrapment

It's all just roleplay bro. They were just gonna Frozen and chill.

How did being an army man make that one guy a pedo?

> arrow

(You)

It was a shitty excuse. Fucking sociopath.

>They explicitly plan having sex with minors in a chat log and drive up to the minors house to act on that.
What minors?

We are thought police now?

that goddamn stock TECHNOLOGY sound

T. Pedophiles

If you're actively seeking out minors in chat rooms to have sex with, find one, and drive up to their place for a date, then you're certainly a child molester.

The ones the pedophiles planned to have sex with, obviously.

Who was the black guy that wanted to fuck Chris Handsome?

Please prove that they are "actively seeking out".

Undercover cop offers to sell a man a sex slave

Man accepts the offer, smacking his lips

Gets arrested

He can't defend himself by saying "well, it turns out that there never really was a sex slave", that is not a defense in and of itself

>muh thought police

Would've been an actual kid had it not been a sting. It's not like these people randomly wound up in some chat room, found a kid, and the topic 'just happened' to segway into having sex.

The more you people deny the reality of this the more you sound like guilty suspects yourselves, which you probably are.

Yes, this is a better analogy.

Hey boo

Fleece Johnson.

>"We gon' do this the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours."

> It's not like these people randomly wound up in some chat room, found a kid, and the topic 'just happened' to segway into having sex.

Be realistic here.

So did he do it?

they are adults who tried to solicit a minor online and went to said minor's house when the parents weren't home, only a kiddy diddler would do such a thing

>seeking out minors in chat rooms to have sex with, find one
Please prove that they found one.

"You see, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you cannot possibly convict me for larceny, as I was not *taking* this car stereo, but rather merely *moving it rapidly to and fro*. The police had merely caught me at my furthest point of travel, before I could start walking it back."

>The second creepy fuck sweating like a madman

TOP KEK. Hansen refined his method.

>I guess they could be charged with attempting to have sex with a minor

That is LITERALLY what they get charged with.

What?

Tape and knife could be used to patch a leaking coolent hose or somewhit. Camera, a lot of insurance companies used to recommend keeping a disposable camera in the car incase of an accident.
Gun, i know plenty of peeps in cc states that carry a gun in the car. Also, if i had a gun, id lrobably take it to meet someone, they might be a psycho.

The only real downside of the new content is that there are far less pedos than before, which means less of Chris' glorious entrance zingers

youtube.com/watch?v=bJLhQoxenB8

It's not the point you dense fuck. They sought out minors in the first place and carried on as though they were soliciting one.

Poor analogy. A better analogy would be somebody trying to steal a bait car that is actually a cardboard cutout and a couple milk crates and then Chris Hansen walks out and says, "Excuse me, just what were you planning on doing here?"

Wrong. In most cases it was the kid that seeked the adult. There was no molestation and nobody here can prove that sex would actually happen. This is entrapment and this practice of hunting and embarrassing men should be outlawed

According to the cucks in tcap threads, yep.

Just goes to show he thought it was all rp

Episode two is up?

This

No. Wherever you go in the US, it is a crime to even *attempt* criminal solicitation. It's baked right into the statutes.

So like, how many girls are actually getting raped by old men in these chatrooms? Like, not counting the times that it's Chris Hansen. Cause honestly, I bet 90% of the time it's Chris Hansen.

Its more like a guy asking if you want to buy some pot, then him selling you oregano.

If the guy had avowedly planned to steal a bait car, and then did so, you would have a pretty rough time trying to get him off by pointing out that the car actually wasn't a car in the literal sense. Nothing the person did suggested that they were doing anything other than trying to steal a car.

>In most cases it was the kid that seeked the adult

You're going to ask me to provide evidence for a claim but make an outlandish one yourself and not do the same? And it's 'sought', not seeked.

It doesn't matter if there was no molestation, and the fact that the chat logs of every person on this show details the future encounter as being of an explicitly sexual nature adds undeniable weight to the fact that yes, they did plan to have sex, and your denial of this is astoundingly deranged. Only someone with a sociopathic absence of conscience could have this level of denial. I actually hope you're on a list.

I wonder how many of the guys they investigate are horny 13-17 year olds trolling chat rooms, pretending to be older.

Do they just call off the sting when that's the case?

> muh entrapment

People have no idea what "entrapment" means, it doesn't mean "undercover cop enticed me to commit a crime that I might like to actually commit"

It also doesn't matter if a real 13-year-old seeks you out, the whole point is that 13-year-olds are off-limits to 20-year-olds. Abloobloobloo that I ruined your manga dreams

These people go the mile in rationalizing their behavior as being absolutely innocent of wrongdoing when clearly, to anyone sane, knows that isn't the fucking case. They are genuinely slimy pieces of shit. You'll spend all night arguing rounds while they move goal posts and put up pitiful excuses of thought experiments that don't match up to reality.

Well a 13-year-old doesn't have the means to actually go to the bait house, so not much they can do

Did you misquote me? You're arguing my point.

Agreed, it doesn't even really feel like trolling, just like somebody desperately clinging to a fantasy that is more appealing that real reality

No, I was agreeing with you

I'm one of the guys rationalizing. Not a pedo. I just like to play devil's advocate and I'm very wary of government overstepping its authority. And especially wary of a non-government entity playing at law enforcement.

Naw bro, if they had evidence of wrong doing theyd just arrest them. The cops dont do that because theyre hoping he admits to something on camera.

I always thought it felt really staged.

This is the problem.

Theyre not catching dangerous predators, its typically betas who are not specifically looking for "kids", but will jump on any positive attention they get.

They have evidence of wrong doing. It's called the transcript.

>This is the problem.

That's up to actual law enforcement though. This is just for ratings.

Show me anything that says that Hillary Clinton supports pedophilia, you fucking goober

IMHO, even though pedos are garbage humans who need intense help and/or imprisonment, I hate this kind of show because it does not spring from any real positive impulse, but rather from a base desire to watch people suffer. Pedos are a safe target because, yeah, sexually assaulting a child is basically one of the worst things you can possibly do. But, it is not from justice that the set-up springs, but rather from the showmanship. The fact that "why don't you take a seat right there" is a tagline. The fact that we can mock their garbled English and ugly faces.

It's just modern-day stocks, with socially acceptable targets.

Catch all the pedos, don't get me wrong, but you won't fool me into thinking that this show comes from any kind of beneficence.

>look at ops picture
>it's a screen grab from the show
>thinking THAT is underage

What the fuck. That bitch literally looks 30, how are these guys falling for this shit? Honestly.

I mean ok you're driving to the place, then while still deciding if you should fuck this bitch through her bunkbed she randomly comes outside and WAVES YOU DOWN. Bitch how do they fall for this shit

Never mind that the picture is in 480p you nitwit. It's clearer in high definition.

Two adults RPing in a chatroom.

this guy was fun

>crowdfunding ruining some degenerate weirdos' lives

what a time to live in

>Heyyy baayybee
Jesus christ what an autist

Lmao ancrap/libertarian memes about owning child sex slaves are actually what you guys believe in, right?

So the FBI can just go around asking people if they wanna blow up the statue of liberty then arrest everyone that says okay?

you guys know that reddit hyped this show back to life for you?

Fun Fact he's out now

Thats exactly how it is.

Real predators kidnap kids.

These betas are just talking and the duscussion turns to sex or are looking for sex in general and the decoy tries to get them to go for someone barely illegal.

Shes pro every weirdo. Not long for pedofun to be normalized at this rate.

rightwingwatch.org/content/sandy-rios-hillary-clinton-wants-legalize-pedophilia

google.com.mx/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKCA_myQfI&ved=0ahUKEwi1u4fC95bPAhVHQCYKHdTtCH8QFggjMAM&usg=AFQjCNGo753Sa2jAWtk_Re2BKkM7qJAGkA

Provide chat logs showing the adult seeking out children to sex.

Are they in kid chat rooms saying "any kids wanna fuck" or in sex rooms asking "any kids in here?"

>Hey Boo
>Hey

>that cheap fucker

Ever consider the fact that he is poor and can only afford cheetos? That's why no woman will date him and he's forced to act out his sexual desires on "13" year olds?

It always seems weird to me when juries try to prove intent. How could they possibly prove that the guy thought the girl was underage, and wasn't under the impression it was roleplaying?

Then again, these guys are fucking idiots and tend to admit their intentions in the cop interviews, so... maybe that's it.

A 16 year old does.

And a 16 year old would be covered by romeo and juliet laws to fuck 14 year olds.

>your welcome

What about my welcome? Why did you bring up my welcome?

>said minor's house
there is no minor involved
its fucking thought crime

>even the bait won't hug you
Feels kinda bad.

That hair though... Why the fuck is he greasing his hair?? Or is that natural...?

>that guy that showed up in CIA cosplay and had a screenname of BigGuy4Girls

Did this actually happen?

>Pedophilia is a noble European tradition destroyed by Feminism.
srly, if you're part of the European elite, pedophilia is perfectly alright. Many French intellectuals have written books about boy fucking. They're still free and get invited to talk shows.

They just plead guilty bro, it doesn't matter. I'd feel bad, but they are obvs guilty.

Underrated

>What about my welcome?

It's been worn out. Please leave.

What if he sends a dick pic to an adult Perverted-Justice employee?

>reupload video on your own channel
>make money from ads

you, faggets, should just go to the official Crime Watch Daily channel on youtube, where they upload new episodes

Hansen starts fucking the bait loli on the kitchen table in front of the pedo.
It's perfectly legal.

>this shit is entrapment
every
fucking
time

Still, they might get money for going along with the show.

Exactly. Tcap doesnt care to protect innocent kids, they only care about ratings.

They seek out people who wouldnt normally do shit and get them to do shit and people treat them as heros that catch dangerous predators.

Smart pedos don't troll from random cunny. These Hansen pedos are dumbest of the bunch.

Has any guy tried to physically assault Chris Hansen or the decoys?

The only one I remember getting a bit violent was the Rabbi

Why do these idiots always just sit there and talk with him like if their parents were giving them a reprimand?

i just don't get why they don't repeatedly say "I thought I was roleplaying with an adult and that an adult was going to meet me here tonight" as soon as they're busted

pedos are fucking morons

TWO WORDS

Reminder Trump raped an underaged model.

You can't embbed the videos from their offical website here so you can't get valuable (you)'s

It's the old criminal dilemma. If you're smart enough to know what to say to get out of trouble, you're likely smart enough not to be in the situation to begin with.

These people obviously don't think like you, so they won't say the things you think they should.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE

The only reason the show exists is because, somehow, pedophiles have become dehumanized in modern america. Also the blending of pedophilia with hebephilia and ephebophilia. Feeling sexual attraction towards someone that has reached sexual puberty is a natural thing.

If someone has some weird brain chemistry that makes them be attracted to a child, they cant even seek out treatment because they would be vilified instantly by everyone they know.

Ive known people that had a more violent reaction towards a pedophile that molested a single young child than towards someone that killed dozens of kids.

Its ridiculous.

>the predators are always WHITE MALES

Why are white males so degenerate?

Sure because there's evidence of that.

Oh, and only a pedo that commits a crime should go to jail. I guarantee there are pedos out there that are 100% law abiding individuals that contribute to their community.

Gary Johnson wants to abolish anti-child-labor laws.
>children have a right to do what they want with their bodies; including prostitution.

Even the smart criminals get lazy the longer they get away with it. You are practically guaranteed to get away with it the first time, but by the sixtieth time or whatever, I caught myself doing stupid stuff like walking in front of the windows while in other people's houses.

It doesn't fucking matter that I got away with it 59 times, it only takes one time for a neighbour to see me through the glass and call the cops.

>ancap
>libertarian

There is evidence of sex talk with a minor. Where is the proof of it being a role playing chat?

>forced

There have been some Mexicans and pajeets in the past. Can't remember any blacks though.

> he's forced to act out his sexual desires on "13" year olds?

More like anyone that will take it, which just happened to be the decoy.

And a pedo who has discussed sex with someone he believes is a minor has committed a crime.

that's not how the criminal justice system is supposed to work, user. innocent until proven guilty. they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't, for instance, simply confused about the nature of the chatroom - an impossible task! I mean, maybe you're a guy who thinks literally all internet chatrooms are for roleplaying. given the amount of bullshit on the internet, this isn't even that far fetched of a concept.

tl;dr it's not up to him to "prove" he thought it was a role playing chat, it's up to the prosecution to "prove" he didn't, and since this event happened in his head, it's literally impossible to prove barring some sort of admission.

Thats exactly it.

Thats why cops talk to you and shit. They want you to confess. Otherwise they have to try to prove shit.

They want them to say something like "i came here to fuck someone underage". Then they use that as a confession. Until then there could be deniability.

They are the bottom of the pedo-barrel. They're dumb. Real dumb. If this was real, these idiots could very be caught by the kid's parents. Which would probably be much worse than Chris Hansen and the cops.

Yeah, the two adults.

Then prevetted justice is in possession of cp and should be put on the sex offender list.

>vote Gary Johnson

Fake as in the effects or actual setup?

Unlike TCAP, they don't have as many 'predators' lined up, so each one they're trying to get the most out of it. Instead of the quick bantz from Chris who neither cares if they stay or go cause the next one arrives in 10 mins ect ...

If you mean fake as the predators are fake, then they must be making $$$ to be natioanlly associated with being a pedo actor

How cute is the decoy in this?

Their sense of entitlement makes them feel like they can get away with anything.

I don't know about that. You are internet lawyering. Real courts aren't so easily fooled. I can't go up to someone and say I am going to fucking behead them like the stupid slut they are and then just say: Yeah, I was roleplaying so the death threat charge doesn't count.

johnny Connecticut is a legit cool name desu

Theyre betas. Theyre the type of person that would talk to a cop because the cop said "look, im trying to be your friend, if you tell me why you did it, i can help you out".

In what way? That guy lives in Connecticut...

Nope. The pedo thought he was talking to a 13 year old, then actually came to the house. There is no proof that he was role playing at all. Is Whisper a role playing chat app?

Reminder that Bill Clinton goes to a pedo-paradise island in the Carribean on some millionaire's private jet.

I want to see the cop MILF.

What does that have to do with what is in that post?

>Cred Forums is one person and it is the same person wanting niggers and kikes to die but defending pedos as well

wrong, pedos must hang as well

t. Cred Forums
who is also one person, just like Cred Forums

Except that Trump is being accused in court, not Clinton.
>it's a conspiracy bwwaaah

>that one crippled guy who accidentally gave the police reason to search his house and computer with all his stammering and oversharing and they found cp
I'm glad these idiots are, gullible, weak willed and cowardly, it makes the job of the police so much easier.

Just once I would like one of these guys to ask for the girl to show them the way to the bathroom so they can freshen up, lock them both in and fuck them while shouting "WAS IT WORTH IT MR HANSON".

*tips snacks*

>SJWs and Tumblr want to legalize pedophilia
>Tumblr actually hates pedos
>It's actually Cred Forums and Reddit that defends pedophilia
>it's entrapment your honor!!!1

Plenty of people say shit like "im going to kill him if he does it again" or "ill kill my wife if she brings home one more pair of shoes" yet they arent in jail.

The decoy wouldn't go and show them, she'd just tell him where it is from across the room, and then the police would be on high alert in case he was getting a weapon ready in there or something.

That's right, they do.

Just making sure that's clear.

Only if Hansen responded with "Was this worth your life?" because the man would be shot down like the animal he is shortly afterward.

It is a conspiracy. If bill was running again, against someone the reps liked, itd be plastered all over the news.

Trump is made to look like a fool mainly because neither party wants him to win.

its just sounds aesthetic, like a movie characters name

Point is saying something doesnt equal death threat.

>Guy responds "YES, HNNNNNNNNGAAAAAA"
Now what?

what? he just had his tools.

he got to have his tools!

>It's a "pedos rushing to defend their fellow pedos in a Hansen thread" episode

It does actually.

Well of course you can't just say anything and expect it to be a death threat. You have to say that you will kill them.

Now the creep dies and justice is served.

is it okay if i want to have sex with the decoys?
Am I a pedo?

wanting to sex a kid

So I have an idea for a movie.

>typical How to Catch A Predator episode
>predator is young fella
>as soon as Hansen (or the character that portrays him) appears, he becomes full creepy
>predator is unresponsive to Hansens authority
>asks about his children/wife/knows Hansens adress
>Hansen is creeped out
>in the mean time, sociopaths hitman death squad enter the building and silently kill all cops
>Hansen and decoy get killed graphically
>episode gets aired through the internet
>moral of the story: the sociopath is not a child molester, but actually hates that kind of television

They thought they were minors. That'a all that matters.

"trying to diddle kids".

In reality they are just sick people and Chris Hanson is waving drugs under their nose and going "don't you want this?" and the law agrees with me because most of them get away with it because of this being a blatant honey pot.

I think the decoy is like 19.

Watching that fuckers jugular pulse was satisfying

That's not how morals work

you can see him start to sweat too

Very embarrassing that thought came out of your head.

Nobody messes with The Johnny! Mess with The Johnny and you get a knuckle sandwich

That's not a crime.

yo its that extra dude. so you tellin me he played a pedo in to catch a predator? dudes a fuckin legend

niggers get all the underage pussy they want in the ghetto, and they are too dumb to use the internet

"You want to feel you inside her"

"I know what that means to me... giggles"

That bitch was thirsty for some johnny cock

lol, mr. pedantic here.

What the pedos do on this show is a crime. Soliciting sex to a minor.

What I don't get about these people:

If I'm attracted to minors and willing to act out on it, I would definitly inform myself about shows like these.

As soon as that faggot comes in, I would just move away, because I know, the police is in the other room and I'm fucked anyway. No way I would answer to that tryhard good samaritan, that cares nothing about the safety of teenagers but about money for his stupid show.

But then again, these people are idiots anyway

There is no minor.

Holy shit, every thread. If you really think you are so irrefutably right, just go to a chatroom and find Chris Hansen so you can go on the show yourself and prove us all wrong.

They believe their talking to a minor. That counts.

That is literally entrapment retard. Being a pedo isn't against the law, diddling kiddies is.

You are going onto a chat room and tricking pedos into diddling kids to get them arrested.

So in those examples those people should be arrested and charged with a crime.

Calm down, I'm just refuting the dumb argument that gets bandied about. Present a solid argument if you don't want to get smacked down. I've seen a couple solid arguments in this thread and everyone else is all, "soliciting a minor" when there IS no minor.

I agree 100%. So you should try get on the show and point out to Chris Hansen that you are completely innocent. Nothing to lose, since you are so right.

Doesnt matter, she looks 12 so dude is a pedo.

Planning to commit a crime is a crime in itself. Doesn't matter if the building you're planning to rob was demolished years ago, if you're caught planning a crime you've proven to be a threat to society, therefore you should be jailed.

That decoy looks about 40

At least before the decoys were in their late teens

see

Provide proof they initiated the sex talk and were looking for a child?

I wouldn't say they should be but they definitely could be. You know, in court transcripts, sarcasm does not apply. It's only the words that count. Not your inflection. It all looks the same on paper.

Wtf i'm a pedophile now!!!!!

All men are, m8

>muh thought crimes

Weird, she doesnt look prepubescent.

>I've never seen one of Hansen's predator stings

yeah this. set the precedent dude

pls see a doctor.

I got a boner from a cunny thread the other
am a pedo now?

Not really. You can fuck little girls as much as you want in your imagination and no one will be bothered.

Prove it

Nah, im not hillary. Thanks tho.

am i going to jail?

>chatlogs
>photos
>his presence
Are all of those thoughts?

I always wanted to have my little brother troll honey pots pretending to be a 20-ish year old dude looking for young snatch, then drop him off at the tcap trap house and have him play it up like he wanted to pretend to be older because all the girls at his school liked older guys. Would be some social commentary on how Highschool aged girls often fuck/date 18-colleged age guys for that reason.

It's an official law, but since you're just looking for (You)s I'll just give you another one.

>"Yeah I'm really addicted to drugs"
>"Hey man check out these sweet drugs, don't you want them"
>"Yes I would very much like some drugs"
>Gets arrested

Complete bullshit. That's like saying a serial isn't guilty because of the urge to kill.
Just because you have an attraction to children doesn't mean you're forced to act upon it. Just fap to hentai.

Yet no one posts a chat log showing the predators initiating.

last line got me kekking

>muh transcripts of chat logs

This is a non-government agency doing the sting and collecting the "evidence." Where's the chain of custody? How can any of this be upheld in court?

>Doesn't mean they are forced to act upon it
Tempting mentally ill people to act upon it is as good as forcing them.

You can see that some of these guys are total betas.
I doubt most of them would have the balls to say that stuff in person.

>Attempted murder? Do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry??

That would never be allowed to air.

No, prove they believe they're talking to a minor.

perverted-justice.com

Here you go, read any chatlog you like.

The crime hansen, perverted justice, and others "catch" people on is solicitation of a minor. A crime that, mixed with the internet, is literally built around what the perpetrator THOUGHT they were doing.

So saying "I WANNA FUCK YOUR QT 12 YEAR OLD CUNT" to what you think is a 12 year old cunt, even if that cunt is 30+ or doesn't exist at all, is a literal, prosecutable crime. Then when you show up to the house after the decoy gives you the address, you've linked yourself to that chatlog. So its an airtight, open and shut case against you.

This is fucked as the statute was clearly written by people who never considered it possible to solicit a minor without physically walking up to a minor and offering to wear her like a codpiece.

>this thread defending pedophiles with such vehemence

There's devil's advocate, but this is something else. Just regular advocate I think.

Smart pedophiles groom children they know. Like a niece or step-son. They are a lot less likely to rat them out because doing so will seriously fuck up the family unit. The pedophiles on this show probably all have an I! around 70.

>I don't know the law

If you want to believe they're lying, that's your choice, but when you get caught trying to fuck a minor don't come crying to me.

Kek'd hard, m8

Prove the pedo thought he was role playing. You can argue all you want. These pedos still go to prison.

>I'm 13, 14 next month.
>Oh cool.

They query people in chatrooms that has female looking names and asks for a/s/l. After being told they're talking to a 13 year old they start talking about sex.

You can easily find the chatlogs yourself on the tetradcore website. No ones gonna spoonfeed you such simple things a google search can get you in seconds.

>literally
That word.

We didn't have this back in the TCAP prime. It's all nu-males.

You can think the crime of "solicitation of a minor" is being exploited unfairly without being a pedophile or supporting pedophilia.

This is why people just ignore attempts to shout down opposition with accusations of being a pedophile.

nope

Wait did this really happen? I thought it was just a skit in the Boondoks. Is there any footage of it?

This may surprise you, but pedophile doesn't mean child molester.

... Yea, they did. Why do you try to talk about things that you weren't around for?

I think the people who call children "kiddies" are the real pedos here.

Reminder Hillary sold weapons to ISIS.

Impressive. You'd almost think I'd accused you of being a pedophile, based on your reaction.

That of course, is untrue.

our guy

>anyone who responds to anything I post was upset by what I posted

Shouldn't you have grown out of this mindset before you turned 18?

You can't prove they are mentally ill.

This is a moral issue. Just jack off to hentai loli and shota and leave real kids alone.

Of course, but he, I, and everyone involved with the project would have the knowledge.

What is it you think I said? Could you repeat it back to me?

I fucked 13 years old in nevada once. Feels good, man.

>Prove the pedo thought he was role playing.
The alleged pedo doesn't need to prove his innocence; the state needs to prove his guilt.

The real question is when "reasonable doubt" actually exists. For many situations, "lol I was just roleplaying" is not going to be reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt is not simply "yeah, well, this is technically possible".

What does that have to do with anything?

... ugh, I hate myself for this.

The DSM qualifies mental illness as anything that negatively impacts a person's ability to function in society. Functionality in society is the ability to raise families and be a happy slave.

So, yea, sexual attraction to children is most certainly a mental illness.

>anyone who does anything other than laugh at the pedos must be a pedo

We've done this before, you and I.

You shouldn't have to "defend" a pedophile because a pedophile hasn't inherently done anything.

>I'm a blue water dragon from Venus with a 12 inch cock.
>Oh cool.

You should hate yourself for posting something so retarded. Good thing you do.

Fuck off nigger. I was there before synchtube, we didn't have anyone defending pedos.

Pretty much this.

Sure, some of these people are legit pedos that are also into hebe/ephebo, but based on the decoy, you could only really say with certainly that theyre ephebo.

Most men are ephebo though. Most men know that acting out ephebo desires are illegal though and wont because its generally accepted as wrong. A very small amount of men, the ones that have mental illnesses of some kind, act on them. A larger number only doesnt act because of fear of getting in trouble.

Its like stealing money.
Very few people will actively rob someone to their face.
A few more will pickpocket.
A few more will do something like scam someone out of money.
A few more would take the money out of a found wallet or a bank envelope with a deposit slip in it.
A few more would take the money out of a bank envelope without a slip in.
Most people would take money lying on the ground.

>The DSM is retarded

Yes.

You must be new here.

Well, technically, the "LOL I was just roleplaying" defense goes out the window when you show up to an underaged girls house with condoms. That proves intent.

Honestly the only reason half the people got off the first round was that Perverted Justice was highly incompetent when it came to organizing stings, and then it came to light that they were miss allocating funds and doing various other shady moves that un did a lot of the actual police work that was done at these stings.

Christ. Show me where I called you a pedophile.

Ok, mental illness in the broad sense of the term. But that doesn't mean it's the kind of mental illness that makes you incapable of knowing right from wrong.
The pedophilia is the illness. Raping children is the moral choice.
There are probably a lot of pedophiles who don't act upon their desires.

How desperate can you get?

The finder(s) of fact is/are not obligated to find that the roleplaying scenario creates reasonable doubt

So you can't refute the argument then?

Then why are you?

I glanced at a few. They seem to be trimmed.

For all i know decoy could be going into rooms saying "looking for men to fuck my 14 year old ass".

You have no argument.

Yea, they did. I was actually there. You were clearly not.

Granted I'm classifying "defending pedos" by the way its currently defined, where doing anything but mindlessly reposting greentext and reaction images and actually talking about the laws and exploitation of those laws is "defending pedos."

>These guys would never do this without the decoy.
A lot of people don't seem to realize that there are little girls who go looking for sex online.

>that doesn't mean it's the kind of mental illness that makes you incapable of knowing right from wrong.

Yes, pedophilia does not qualify as that.

Paraphilia, on the other hand, is specifically being sexually attracted to what you know society deems as wrong, specifically because society deems it as wrong.

Prove it.

Asking someone their age, and getting an actual age in response is much different than asking someone what they look like and getting the response you posted, senpai. Also Hansen states in every incident "He's coming to meet x, whom he BELIEVES is a 13 year old girl"

Still a crime to fuck 'em bro

>people don't want to take my advocacy of pedophilia seriously
>I won the debate

>when you show up to an underaged girls house with condoms.
Which didn't happen. There is no underaged girl . Maybe they want to bang the adult roleplayer.

So this is basically just another reflection of how the average person thinks everything on the internet is 100% real and representative of reality.

>Hansen states in every incident "He's coming to meet x, whom he BELIEVES is a 13 year old girl"
OH well if HANSEN states it, it must be true.

Why would someone go on the internet and lie.

lol, did you just lie about being an oldfag?
Cred Forums has been defending pedophilia since before Hansens show went on air.

Whats funny is doing that is exactly what TCAP and perverted justice are entirely about.

Intent is the wrong concept anyhow. "Mens rea" is the buzzword you want. Most sex crimes are going to have a "knowing" mens rea, meaning that you don't need to show purpose, but rather that the defendant knew or should reasonably know that his actions would lead to said result.

Think you got the wrong guy.

What I'm saying is without the decoy, these guys can easily find real online cunny. It's not some impossible trap they found themselves into.

No where in their chat do they say "oh ok, but for real, how old are you, because if I'm going to meet with you I need to know right now how old you really are so I don't get myself in trouble in real life"

They always think they are going to meet an underaged person and have intercourse with them. Every single time.

Yes, real online cunny is going to invite a greasy geriatric cripple into their parent's house for sex.

Edit: Additionally, at no point in their chat do they establish that they are roleplaying or are looking to roleplay.

Long story short.
Talk to a girl online.
Wants to show me her pussy.
Sure.
btw I'm 14
Close chat, block girl, delete chat logs, unplug adsl.

>that proves intent
Does it, though? What if you genuinely thought the person behind the computer was not an underage girl, but was an adult woman roleplaying as an underage girl?

The decoy is instructed to disengage from anyone who so much as implies roleplay.

Hell, breaking the illusion in roleplay usually results in dry gulch.

The argument was that what is said in a chat room can be complete bullshit and be understood to be such by one, both, or neither party involved.

Sorry you had trouble identifying it.

Doesn't matter. Just because it wasn't said, doesn't mean the person couldn't believe it.

I personally think it's highly reasonable to assume everything you read and say online is bullshit. For me, that's a reasonable doubt.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Men get arrested for that, so yes.
A fucked up little girl is gonna invite a greasy neckbeard to fuck her if he buys her booze and cigrettes. Doesn't mean the fat neckbeard should do it.

Hence the reason TCAP and perverted justice never tries to pull pedos from Cred Forums.

Sure, that'd be fine, if at any point in the chat(typically, the beginning of the conversation, i'd imagine) that it was implied or established that it was indeed roleplay and either parties were in fact not underaged. But that literally never happened in any of the cases that make it to air. These niggers believe they are engaging in sexual conversation with underage people, and then act on(often at their own suggestion) meeting with them, and bring condoms with them. It's pretty simple trail of evidence t b h,

When are they going to do a spin-off of this show in London or Munich?

There's a disconnect in your logic.

We're on this line of discussion because someone implied these greasy geriatric "pedos" would never achieve real success with a real, non-decoy girl.

So saying people are getting arrested for soliciting decoys does not imply people are actually going to the homes of real underage girls and fucking them senseless.

>But that literally never happened in any of the cases that make it to air.

Because the decoys are instructed to disengage from anyone who so much as hints at roleplay.

Also anyone remotely intelligent.

You don't need to to that. People will flock to you if you only show of the tiniest bit of femininity.

Seriously, just join any generic chatroom with a feminine name and see for yourself how many creeps will message you. I used to do this for fun when I was younger.

Besides, aren't court documents open for public in America as well? Isn't there a single one of you that knows how to get a hold of them or what?

Never. The statute they're exploiting only exists in parts of the US.

Most nations in the world consider this pure entrapment and police harassment.

Has tcap ever presented complete chat logs or stated that the predators actively look for underaged girls for sexual purposes?

No and no.

I said Men get arrested for that, so yes. I'm not talking about decoy.
Men get arrested for fucking cunny they met online. I'm sure it's on lower proportions than step-dad pedos, but it's in the news.

All the logs i see dont look complete. Theyre like 10 lines and shit.

>but it's in the news.

So you're mistaking what's covered in national mass media for common occurrence.

An easy idea to break yourself of that is to remember non-celebrity suicides are never reported by the media, because they aren't news.

Yeah, the Thai police doesn't prosecute pedophiles because it's entrapment, yes....

Sure. Most criminals aren't intelligent. Particularly sexual criminals, as they quite literally think with their dicks. Is it an illness? possibly. Do they know it's wrong? Usually. That's the intent that needs to be proved, in my eyes. Is this someone who is socially retarded and so far in the hole and just wants love from anyone who will give it? Probably curable. Is this a habitual line stepper deviant? Probably needs to be in jail for a few years and then be registered.

You can, just takes an eval.

>the sex tourism capital of the world prosecuting "pedophiles"

... the fuck you talkin about nigga

>Show me anything that says that Hillary Clinton supports pedophilia

She's married to Bill Clinton

what the fuck are you rambling about

I'm talking about how perverted justice and TCAP decoys specifically avoid anyone who so much as intimates at having a counter to the statute of solicitation of a minor.

You're moving the goal post. You went from it never happens to it doesn't happen often enough to my taste.
I guess we shouldn't bother these predator because there's only a few of them raping children.

The pedos were a little late to this thread, I was beginning to think it had finally stopped.

So how does this change the fact that they came to a house to have sex with a minor?

Think harder.

Find me one pedophile who was found not guilty for reason of insanity.