Does anybody still take rotten tomatoes seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/suicide-squad-fans-petition-to-shut-down-rotten-tomatoes-following-bad-reviews-a7169446.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not giving your shitshow of a channel any views, but discrediting a review aggregator because you don't agree with some score is really childish and idiotic. Sort yourself out, you stupid fuck.

kill yourself please

>$0.01 has been deposited in your account

what's OPs endgame

Get a real job, marketer.

hot vid so nice i cum on cat now she hiss at penis

>not allowing your views to be colored by """""professional""""" opinion have-ers is childish

lmao

>not allowing your views
That's different than "let's start a petition to shut down the website because it hurts my feelings"
You're so full of shit, you just pretend to like those movies to get a reaction out of people. Rotten Tomatoes is bullshit but the DCCU is cancer.

>"let's start a petition to shut down the website because it hurts my feelings"
where are you getting this from?

bump

sticky this one mods

I got some major deja-vu seeing the first ten seconds of that video. fuck

no, only the capeshit retards

every Cred Forums poster should watch this video at least twice

>a video has been posted before

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/suicide-squad-fans-petition-to-shut-down-rotten-tomatoes-following-bad-reviews-a7169446.html

No. Not at all.

You'd still end up with like 500 views. That's not gonna get you trending, garbage boy.

do you actually think OP is in that video?

You know that was just a joke, retard. Just a way of saying "RT sucks who agrees?"

IT WAWWWKKEEED

Rotten Tomatoes is only useful for something that Metacritic does just as well (that is, an average score aggregate). The problem with using Rotten Tomatoes in this way, is that the "Tomatometer" score is featured much more prominently, so even if you link to it in reference to the average review score, people might think you're talking about the Tomatometer score, which has almost zero value.

That said, even using such sources to get an approximate quality rating for a film can be misguided. I worry about the impact that these aggregated scores have on our own personal initial impressions of a work. I'm most curious about the effect that knowledge of these scores has on our own views of a film.

For example, let's say you took 300 random people, and got them all to watch the same film. People watching the film, 1/3 of them were informed that the film had a poor metacritic score, 1/3 were shown a positive metacritic score, and 1/3 were shown nothing at all. What effect would that have on their reactions? What effect would that have on the "score" they themselves might give it?

>People watching...

Before watching*

>it's just a prank, bro
No, those people exist. Hell, you're one of them.