America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation

>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation
>Still refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson because of the twin towers
>Or even if they air it, they cut the scene in the twin towers majorly

Why? Why are Americans still so butthurt about this?

Censorship. If something bad happens, you're not allowed to talk about it like it never happened. They do the same thing with the Holocaust.

Because jet fuel can't melt steel beams

America isn't considered strong and powerful by themselves, people call them a hyperpower in the world at large. It's not really a disputed topic. Last I checked Bill Gates was American at the least :3

>Still refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson because of the twin towers
[citation needed]

>season 9
>eleventh episode
What did the illuminati mean by this?

IT's the first episode, but you made me look it up

>implying they didn't change it after people started catching on
Same as them removing the twin towers falling eerily in almost the exact same manner they really did in the background of Armageddon

Americans themselves are not so butthurt about it anymore. They aren't even part of the decision making process of not to air the episode. The networks make the decision based roughly on this logic.

If even one person makes a fuss about it in a sufficiently loud manner, then the network is exposed to risk that the act of airing the episode does not justify. So basically, it is regarded as easier to keep not airing it (since doing this loses them nothing) and have no risk vs a high potential of risk that comes with airing it.

It is just easier not to air it, in their eyes.

Look up Australia's reaction to Bart vs. Australia. Aussies can't handle the bantz lel

literally nothing in the last 50 years of western society compares to the terrorist attack on 9/11 and the fear it bred. you would understand this if you werent underage. you don't even understand that things used to be different before then.

>responding to shitposting

im drunk ok fuck off Cred Forums

Fuck you faggot

Thing is...America is supposed to be strong. Aren't you guys all about taking shit on the chin and carrying on? Now you tell me you're quivering whenever you see an image of the twin towers like you're some broken shell of a nation. Would you like a therapist?

Those guys died. Have some respect.

>Now you tell me you're quivering whenever you see an image of the twin towers like you're some broken shell of a nation

We aren't England. We carry on.

Why are you making an issue about The Simpsons an international indictment of the US? A handful of guys get to say whether the episode airs or not; it's not a decision relegated to the general public, who for the most part wouldn't give a shit.

E L I T E
L
I
T
E

No you don't.

I'm not. I don't care about 9/11. It was bullshit anyway

see: Lucky Larry for more info and pic related

lmfao

>We carry on

With a Spanish name and a white minority status, maybe.

Australians like that episode though.

Why is the % of whites increasing?

That's not the way it's supposed to go and somebody needs to do something to stop it.

>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation
America is Eric Cartman. All mouth with nothing to back it up; cries when hit back.

The staff received about 100 letters of complaint. The rest of us think it's hilarious and the episode is still often quoted.

>3000 dead new Yorkers

Remind me how this is a bad thing?

Why are whities so beta?

Second post is best post.

Why do people still respond seriously to this? There should be a guide to shitposting that features both a list of common bait threads and a list of red flags to look for when identifying bait.

Why don't YOU make that list, poindexter?

BRB, throwing OP's family out a window.

why does the spic/nigger world love butts so much?

Because you don't have to look at the girl in the face to appreciate it during sex

Whatever helps you sleep at night American.

>implying chemtrail can't melt steel beams
Checkmate

Quoting that episode is basically the only time we do the accent.