ITT:

ITT:

Cred Forums in the year 2116 AD

Bane?

Did they really have to remake Breaking Bad for a fourth time?

Any day now...

>Bane?
What did he mean by this? Who's Bane?

>implying

>shitposting has replaced bitcoin, the conventional dollar and all the worlds currency systems as the prime medium of trade

Does anybody here actually believe civilisation will make it to 2100?

"no"

This. We're only 50 years from it anyway.

Yes but only because I'm an idiot

Now that the dust has settled, how well do you think they handled his return?

Winds of winter any day now lads

Why?

Once we figure out space travel we will be literally unstoppable.

Fuck off reddiit. There's literally nothing for us in space. Take your starshit escapism back to riddet.

Thank Kek the Trump family has been in power since that 2016 election. Could you even imagine how bad it would've been otherwise?

Except for endless resources

>exploring space is rëddit now
Wew your loss senpai don't cry when you can't get your spacecar license for being a whiny faggot

You forgot to give us a euphoric black science man quote, you redditor.
There's no reason to go to space when we already have so much land.

Like? We haben't found anything useful within reach before shtf

This. Are you fucking retarded?
>there's nothing in space XDDDD I'm just gonna stay in my slowly deteriorating resource-less planet and die of hunger!!!!

AFAIK there's a planet made entirely of water within reach. Are you gonna say we don't need water?

There's no food in space fatddit.

It is yes

>we haven't even filly explored the ocean or core of the earth yet
keep dreaming nigga you're not gonna be alive for it

>AFAIK there's a planet made entirely of water within reach.
No it's not.
>Are you gonna say we don't need water?
Yeah it's prolly easier to desalt sea water than fly space craft to get a couple tons of water

It's the next logical step. Earth is the cradle of humanity, it's only logical we proceed to travel and colonize planets. After that, we travel and colonize universes. Have you travelled all of the universe that you claim there's nothing useful out there?

How can you write shit like that and pretend it's not reddit escapism?
Also calm down fatty the question is whether civilisation will make it this far not whether there is something in the universe worth travelling for.

>radio silence

UNGA BUNGA
Rockstop only gave 5 rocks for me Call of Granite: Modern Stoneware, when me paid 60 rocks.

OONGA BOONGA ROCKSTOP SHIT

It's not rëddit you fucking mouth-breathing faggot, rëddit is not even a real adjective, go to the NASA and tell the rocket engineers they're fucking rëddit and I bet they'll fucking beat the living fucking shit out of you. People like you disgust me. Have you no knowledge of how humans desire the greatest and only the greatest? The human race will conquer entire dimensions and universe if that's what the fucking human wants, we can't just "kill ourselves". The human race is incapable of going extinct. We are extremely adaptable beings. Even if the sun exploded and engulfed our entire planet, our nano emergency cells would reproduce and adapt to live in the heat and we would be able to travel space as space dust. Obviously if you're so mentally handicapped that you're unable to see how powerful your own fucking species is then I have no intention of further discussing this with you. I hope you're one the cells that doesn't make it, you worthless brain-dead son of a bitch.

Humanity was given that chance by way of a fellow named Tesla and his attempts to harness electricity, but some jews named Rothchild and J.P. Morgan, along with a crafty fellow named Edison, stopped humanity's dreams for ever.

Oops! No space travel for you. Space travel, no. Robbo? ("No space travel.")

Why are you filming my scene first?

Telsa was literally insane and over-credited with his "inventions". he made modest improvements to already existing technology

How old are you?

yooo who else /spacebaby/ here
evolved into a superior being just so i could watch over y'all niggas *eyes emoji*

You so browse reddit

>2116
>natural birth
Get with the times, tripe.

why the fuck did I laugh so hard at this

interstellar travel is impossible with current and the even most optimistic projected rates of technological advancement.
this is largely (but not limited to) due to the vast distances of space. consider Prozima Centauri b, which might be the closest habitable planet to us; with a very small spaceship going much less then half the speed of light it would still take 20 years to get there and two or so years to shoot that information back to us.

human manned mining of resources and traveling to moons is realistically only feasible within our own solar system.

Just build a Dyson Sphere already.

I was more implying that an embryo born today would be a dying old actor

Just watched this
What did I think of it?

You NASA worshippers are truly the dumbest fucks.

kek

>Dyson Sphere

Fucking retarded idea

When will Star Wars stop, Why are they still making these?

oh but still natural birth would be taboo

kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek

lots of solid kek worthy posts here
good thread

The fact that I can't watch that movie makes me very angry.

>It's not rëddit you fucking mouth-breathing faggot, rëddit is not even a real adjective, go to the NASA and tell the rocket engineers they're fucking rëddit and I bet they'll fucking beat the living fucking shit out of you.
You know NASA employees actually DO browse rebbit, right? They've done fucking AMAs there. In fact, if you were to the NASA right now and said the NASA is r.eddit some lanky scrawny glasses wearing faggot would yell "You just won the internet, good sir! :D". Also I doubt anyone from the NASA could beat anyone up.

You're fucking retarded

>land
We aren't going to space for liebensraum you dunce

It's just a liquor ad

>it's another spacefags vs landfags episode
It's comfy being a nihilist and knowing it all doesn't matter in the end.

>family unit wasn't wealthy enough to purchase high quality genes.
>I will never leave my class.

It matters to me

>that image
>unironically calling yourself a """""nihilist""""
>being a facebook "nothing matters xD" nihilist
Who the fuck opened the normie floodgates?

>you said normie
Speak for yourself, normalfag.
>that's the Cred Forums regular way of saying someone's normal btw

So what are you going to do then, spend enormous amount of time, effort and resources that could've been used for something useful to go to space and jerk off?

>tfw 2010 was 500 years ago
>tfw baneposting for a millenia
>tfw immortal

this clone of gurm will DEFINITELY get it done

>>tfw 2010 was 500 years ago

but what about stargates mane?

i don't think civilization is going to make it to 2030.

Give it a rest. Everyone will have forgotten Baneposting this time next year.