Harry Potter and the Gas Chambers of Semites

Harry Potter and the Gas Chambers of Semites

It's just chamber of gas dude, brevity is the soul of comedy

Tbf, it fits in nicely with the fantasy setting

lol

Harry Potter, the magic man who uses his wand to do magic and Gas Chambers of Semites who are thrown into the said gas chambers to achieve the most optimum way of getting rid of them and that is gassing them in those said gas chambers until they are dead and devoid of any life or wish to live

was a good movie, i liked it.
my friends thought the story line was to mixed up.
I think they just wanted to show the different kinds of right-wings and that the least aggressiv can be the most dangerous.

>Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Auschewitz

>Nosetastic Jews and Where to find them

>gay people march for their rights
>how progressive!
>muslims march for their rights
>how progressive!
>women march for their rights
>how progressive!
>#BLM
>how progressive!

>white people do the same thing
>a thriller movie

except they're marching to remove the rights of other people

>hurr durr I want to be free to be safe
>hurr durr guns need to go
>hurr durr why are policemen not defending me
>hurr durr why I can't point airguns at policemen

The soul of wit. The fucking soul of WIT. You mong.

>brevity is the soul of comedy
yea it is

But Cred Forums is funny, but not really witty

What?

your mom

apparently it's a white people right to get shot by cops

I SUMMON YOU
OTTO VON BISMARK

>we Second Reich now

>angry manlet at a gay rally.tga
Is he "Cred Forums's" guy?

I agree completely, my jewish brethren

Just like feminists, muslims, and BLM

>two wrongs make a right

There is literally nothing wrong with racial segregation.

prove

This is a straw man since I'm not defending any of the groups. But one is demonized while the others are celebrated.

China, the fastest growing economy in the world. It's a racially monolithic country without muslims, jews, or niggers, in which women know they place

>take any monolithic society
>it's good

>take any monolithic society
>add 50 different types of mudslimes, barbarians and foreigners
>it's absolute fucking garbage
there ya go

The right to go live with some other ethnic group is not a fundamental human right, just like it's not a fundamental human right to move into someone else's home.

If a group decides to accept you out of their own kindness fine, but otherwise you're free to go live somewhere else.

They were delousing chambers. The smoke stacks were built years after the war ended to promote fear mongering. There were no "good guys" and "bad guys" in WWII.

Their growing economy though really has nothing to do with the things you mentioned and more to do with them having absolutely no morals or qualms with how that economy grows.

>Racial, religious, and moral identity of the nation has nothing to do with its economy
Are you challenged?

>actually debating Cred Forums
>and offering them arguments

Are you challenged?

>show national day parade from Poland as one of the examples of white supremacist groups
>claim McVeigh was a white supremacist
>zero counter arguments against the white supremacists, they are automatically wrong because they are Nazis (worst example is when the family man talks about how one of the reasons for his racism is he witnessed Kenya himself, next shot is of Radcliff remembering this line only and claiming what can you even say to one so deluded)
Shit propaganda. Movies where they assume from the get go that the protagonist is right, the villains are bad and offer no counter arguments against them while the producers shit all over them are shit. The best example where white supremacists (Serb supremacists to be exact) are depicted as bad, but everything is explored and explained in the movie, not by the movie, is Šišanje.

Plus the movie itself is bad.
>the only moment of tension has already been spoiled in the trailer and it's obvious as fuck how it will end
>doesn't explore all the interesting shit an undercover cop has to deal with, Radcliff just does a quick montage of him studying and that's that
>Radcliff only suceeds because of plot contrivances because the movie needs him to suceed but can't be fucked to do it properly

Except there are plenty of countries exactly like that with shit economies. China's economy specifically is growing because they truly give zero fucks about any of the negative impacts. They've destroyed their own environment in the name of that economy and continue to do so. They've started colonizing Africa in the name of that economy and give zero fucks about the ramifications it could have on the continent (I don't really give two sweaty fucks about what they do to the dindus down there, but Asians are the reason why so many animals are going extinct in Africa).

>Except there are plenty of countries exactly like that with shit economies.
prove

Being racially monolithic alone isn't necessarily what makes a place good.
Plenty of nigger only countries are shitholes.

The most important factor is to not have niggers. The more niggers you have, the worse a place is.

Which explains America perfectly.

Central America

Africa
Russia
Latin America
India
Pakistan
Arab countries

Fucking moron

M8 there are 15 million muslims in China

Except these whites are marching for the cause of world war 2 in Europe and the largest systemic genocide in history. Gays are marching for their rights to stick their dicks up bums.

China is the fastest growing economy in the world because of its incredibly vast underused resources and workforce.

>correlation equals causation

Belarus

Brazil

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Jew

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
P
E
D

He looks like he's lost weight. I was rewatching Deathly Hallows a while ago and he had basically no chin in that movie.

Gays want the rights of religious people removed, muslims want the rights of non-muslim people removed, women want the rights of men removed, blm wants the rights of cops removed.

"Guys, we'd like a homeland for our own" is pretty tame in comparison.

The Nazi defintion of homeland includes France, Poland, Britian, Russia and North Africa.

Faggots want to be married to themselves.

>MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE HAGRID AT THE ZOO

What did he mean by this?

>North Africa

Since when do whites want North Africa

Ahahaha, Bravo Radcliffe you cheeky cunt

>ashkenazi
>ash nazi
>jews were made into ash by the nazis
what could it mean?

>puns
either retarded or an old person

>tfw no one to make you the nazi cookies

Around 150BC

Friendly reminder that north africa and the levant were christian until the arab conquests around 600-700

haha so funny dude xD

Master and Margarita when?

>triggered status: salty

>not believing in Jewish Holocaust conspiracies

that means that you got triggered first

do me a solid and kill yourselves

poor radcliffee will never outgrow that role

> poor radcliffee will never outgrow that role
isn't he super rich?
and also Jewish enough to get roles for the rest of his life?

I mean people remembering him for harry potter

you know being an actor isn't all about getting more money

>this victim complex

What happened to the victim blaming, leftist?

>people who disagree with me must be leftists

lol that's actually pretty clever .)

>Daniel "The Third Reich" Radcliffe

"A guy named William Snapesman once said"
"Brevity is the end of Dumbledore"