Doesn't remember her past

>doesn't remember her past
>raised to be a child soldier
>recovered by a military operative after her parents were killed
>military foster parent is now trying to take down some shady organisation inside the government
>has no idea who she's working for
>has no idea what she's working to accomplish
>is hot as fuck

I-Is this some Metal Gear series? Is she literally Raiden?

side note they had Revolver Ocelots voice talking to jack in Revengence, even though it was George Sears who raised him.... that was during his childhood memory of torturing a guy.

>going all JLaw about the fake tattoo ink
>being a cunt to most of the cast

surprised it made it to second season

How is the show?
I've thought about watching it since it has Scott from Strike Back in it but keep forgetting the show even exists

Holy shit I'm getting tired of these, "I WUZ RAISED TA BE A KILLIN MACHEEN, BUT NOW, MUH FEELINGS" plots.

We need more Anton Chigurhs.

I thought the shit they were using was actually fucking with her medically more so than i don't want to sit through the makeup process. Plus it's not like they had to do full body for most episodes. Just around the arms and neck.

its on broadcast. its worthless.

Why don't my kidnap victims look at me like this? They just laugh

They have to make the character relatable to normies. Like you, I'd love to see a series centered around a character that kills tons of people and never gives a single fuck at any point. But it won't happen. The character will inevitably feel.

Because you fail to inspire awe.

DO YOU SEE

A cattleprod to the tits usually stops the laughter, in my experience.

Watch something better you fucking idiot

>I'd love to see a series centered around a character that kills tons of people and never gives a single fuck at any point.

Aren't the autistic people on this board constantly bitching about how capeshit characters do exactly that?

You don't wipe memories, do you?

Entertaining enough.
Also the main character is a qt so that's definitely a nice bonus.

Patience user, patience.

Actually this one is "I WUZ RAISED TA BE A KILLIN MACHEEN, BUT NOW, MUH MEMORIES"
The fuck are you complaining about now?

Frank is doing it because muh family though.

Christ, what is it with you americucks and your 20+ 45 minute episodes seasons.

That's just a bad excuse by now, though.

So it's basically an alias ripoff

Didn't Alias start off fairly normal before a whole bunch of prophecy and mysticism shit popped up?

it's more john doe