Mde world peace

discuss the latest episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0yNvIJy2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ
vid.me/oz0c
reddit.com/r/vidme/comments/512trz/how_do_you_determine_what_qualifies_as_hate_speech/
mega.nz/#F!eNFFALKA!e7l_m5wZ30Ec_sbSYHzYrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z2Cj8J00-Us
vid.me/rules.
mega.nz/#!RMVAFDTA!e9UJRL3P1Y1fvgNuA48W0Ful0y7MUVadAZlDDHaBcL8
youtube.com/watch?v=8artIM5gFvQ
seekgod.ca/stardoves.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xtJl3qzSQcA
youtube.com/watch?v=23mnYwbQYec
youtube.com/watch?v=lhde6PALMRM
youtu.be/Av5Jb52yFBo
youtu.be/WpWHsi1VMxI
youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was okay

link

link?

didnt want to put it in the op. too much exposure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0yNvIJy2Q

>tfw Sam confirms there will be no season 2 :[

Also, unrelated, but anyone got the link to the leaked uncut version of Episode 5? It was longer and had extra skits but it's been taken down from Youtube

im uploading one now but itll just get taken down again. make sure to download it. Should be up in about 30 mins.

Best one imo, every sketch had something value of a laugh. And was the last sketch about kids consuming media to force views on them?

>tfw Sam confirms there will be no season 2 :[

stop being a retard, season 2 is guaranteed at this point.

This was honestly the best one.

We need more of that.

Nice, will be sure to grab it. Anyone know where the leak even came from? Makes me think we could see more leaks in the future since there was so much censorship/material cut and I'm guessing everyone involved besides [AS] wants it released somehow

apparently it was from trappped

BTW NEW EPISODE IS LIVE ON ADULT SWIMS SITE

This episode was the most straight foreward one. It wasnt too hard to decipher what each skit meant. Except for the pregnacy one, ive seen a lot of disagreement on that one.

I personally think it was about when a man is cucked by his woman that he provides for and loves. She stays with him and uses him and then after she gets impregnated by a black guy, she is revolting to him.

What do you guys think?

Although they never quit hit the levels they set for themselves, i.e. college cunts, ideas man, it was a fun experiment to watch.

and it's fucking censored. no point in watching it.

Maybe he's just an anglophile who uses 'series' like the Brits do.

I can dream.

Saved the best for last
Cred Forums as fuck though

>sam throws out a few vaguely misogynist remarks, splurges a few racist terms, charls wears red for the RED PILL LOL
>mde slacktivist closet-racist drones eat it up thinking it's edgy and mind blowing

sheesh, just as planned adult swim, just as planned... really makes u think..............

>hyper gen x
>hypergamy

r e d p i l l e d

This was the silliest, most straightforward episode yet this is what I will show my friends to get them into mde

user from
and
here.

I have not abandoned you. Your patience will be rewarded. Link incoming in appx. 15 minutes. Had to fuck around with my internet but it's all good now and the uncensored 1080p iTunes version of the ep is currently being upped to mega.

Also, the audio drowns him out so I initially missed Charls' saying "I mean -- I'm obligated to tell you this is going to be a mix for your son. But in this, you know, in this current year..."

Pic related.

el oh el. They really did not hold back on the subtly with that entire scene.

You seem lost /r/SRS

this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ

nice quads my man

it's a shame you're so underage and cucked that you honestly think world peace is revolutionary and red pilled though. maybe check out the mde sub where sam admits he's sick of your ilk thinking u get it when you really don't haha

you will never find a real red pill on tv, not while the kikes control all media in your country, instead all you get is more blue pilled entertainment to keep you in your basement slapping your other "alt-right" Cred Forumsros on the back haha

Many thanks, based user. Your kindness has not gone unnoticed.

Could someone up this to YouTube once the MEGA's been posted?

Yet another shill thread

Sage

the last skit was kino

>black guys writing nigger on the cup

did this fuckin show just call me a wop?

>let's talk about a new episode that came out
>"YOU'RE A SHILL. SAGE THIS THREAD"
what is Cred Forums even for

>she had her underwear in her mouth

L I T E R A L L Y staying up extra late for this. thank you for uploading user.

vid.me/oz0c

>I call this guy chigger
What did he mean by that?

>ywn be in a faggy band and have a ton of underage girls crave your cock
;-;

jdimsa

femsam bullying her husband

Being that he admitted that a fair amount of people at adultswim didn't want it made and the whole james holmes logo mess it probably is the last episode.

wait wat
how is this the uncut "leak" -- i read that it was like 27 minutes, uncensored and had a ton of extra footage? the vid.me link and the youtube links both look identical to the regular version.

>no obscure artist playing one of their songs episode.

well you heard wrong senpai

Bless you.

That's a rough cut and uncut, they're not identical to the regular or amongst themselves

Can I just clarify that Sam's tweet "End of the series" doesn't necessarily mean end of the show adult swim. Series is wordage for end of current run.

Adult Swim have got a 15 minute show at midnight on Friday nights that pulls in 800k viewers. Why wouldn't they renew it? They'll be a season 2.

interview girl is hot

You heard wrong.
The uncut just slightly edited differently.

no, "season finale" end of current run
"series finale" un of series forever
idiot

her adams apple is hot

There's a second season coming. Learn your buzz words kiddo or you'll never make it in this industry.

i know
sam just used the wrong term

Any update so far?

>5am and still waiting

What has Sammy boi done to me ;-;

eta on that episode dude

hey big guy, you deleted my episode

The musical segments were a total time waste and added nothing to the show. Fuck that shit

hmm...

reddit.com/r/vidme/comments/512trz/how_do_you_determine_what_qualifies_as_hate_speech/

I ain't reading all that shit nigga

>waiting for a "lossless 1080p rip" of a 10 minute sketch show
lmao
mega.nz/#F!eNFFALKA!e7l_m5wZ30Ec_sbSYHzYrQ

Better than some shitty censored stream rip

what a low iq post lmao

the first episode ended with the emo sex trade sketch into an all feminist band singing about men telling them how to live

cop killer / hey moon fit perfectly into prison sketch

teacher one was capped off with ovlov to make it a 10/10 sketch

kill yourself
1080p rips arent lossless you retard. enjoy your shit quality rips though

What did he mean by this?

Look at the OP of the post.

oh maybe you're right
p-praise kek

>Saving Streams

oh goddamn it.

he really has been lurking these threads.

is Sam Hyde going to become the face of vid.me?

WHERE'S THE NEW CONTENT SAM
THIS VIDEO IS NOW OVER 2 YEARS OLD

I see but what's their answer?

I liked that 00s alternative emo fagboy skit when it was called jim and derrick desu

youtube.com/watch?v=z2Cj8J00-Us

hey its this fag that posts this webm in every mde topic cause hes a fucking idiot

>tfw you wasted 20 years of your life by being a nice guy.

>t. butthurt alt righter

I've been a Tim and Eric fan since TGTTM. There was nothing Jim and Derrick about that. One is making fun of stoner/MTV duderadical culture, the other edgy emo scene fags. If you're going to say that mocking something is a rip off, then all comedy you've every laughed at that mocked something was a rip off of Jim and Derrick

>Hey, that's a good question. Our community rules are here: vid.me/rules.

>Our "no hate speech" rule discourages videos that "promote racism, bigotry, physical harm of any kind against any group or individual."

>There are definitely some instances that fall into a grey area, and unfortunately we don't have a 100% consistent methodology; different moderators might have different interpretations of this rule. Still, if a video is promoting violence -- especially because of something the video subject(s) can't control (gender, race, disability, etc) -- then it will likely be suspended.

>Are there any companies that you think have done a great job with community rules?

It confirms that Sam's been posting mirrors of the uncut episodes to Vidme. Not all the mirrors, but at least enough to ask the mods what constitutes takedowns.

maybe they are going to have a new show that isn't a sequel to world peace. Their original idea was to do a post apoc series maybe they will now be able to resume that idea

How many of those viewers aren't just Eric Andre holdovers though? That's what I want to know because they're never really promote MDE. Eric Andre gets like a million every night so you could probably put anything in that time slot.

I suppose it's a good sign that they retain the audience though.

user from
and
here.

SPECIAL DELIVERY AT LONG LAST.
Sorry it took fucking forever, mega/my internet kept giving me shit. Anyway, here it is; bought from iTunes, fully uncensored, 1080p, decrypted the DRM, added in the official subtitles/closed captioning, losslessly remuxed to an mkv format and boom, here you fucking go. All 4U. Get it while it's hot/before it gets taken down.

mega.nz/#!RMVAFDTA!e9UJRL3P1Y1fvgNuA48W0Ful0y7MUVadAZlDDHaBcL8

youtube.com/watch?v=8artIM5gFvQ
This fucking video
20 fucking years and not doing "anything".
I'm in my mid 20's and haven't done a thing yet.
Sam is too deep.
That scene was andrew's though

i hope the leaked 'sode had more of the emo skit.

Thanks user!

not alt-right you're just a retard that spends way too much time spamming that worthless webm

>world social movement skit
Good concept, shit execution
This is Sam's speciality dammit.
>band interview skit
shit
>party skit
shit
>sperm house skit
Good concept, shit execution
>baseball skit
shit
>ending
shit

Didn't laugh once.
It is just so completely shit compared to the previous episode.

YES HOLY FUCK THANK YOU

Now I can go to sleep ;-;

sam didnt post it there

the original uncut episode leaked in april on kat

there was an xfinity rip (vid.me) that was the same as broadcast except it had cop killer. not uncut

You're the fucking man dude. This is great quality.

thanks!~

could someone upload this to vid.me?

>didn't get the chad party skit
>Didn't get the cuck meme
>Didn't get the crazy mom+donald trump ending

Band stuff was shit though

So they can take it down again? Just download it.

my feelings towards ep 6 match your feelings towards ep 5, and my feelings towards ep 5 match your feelings towards ep 6

Sam didn't post the original there, but I can easily see him asking what qualifies as hate speech in order to figure out if keeping a back-up of the uncensored eps makes sense.

That band skit was a perfect spot on parody of all those shitty sleazy scene bands from the 2000s. You just didn't get it.

i like mde's youtube work. but most of the skits in WP have no jokes. its not fun to watch. i would be very surprised if they got more than 1 season.
what were they thinking?

Best moment of the finale IMO. I'd make a webm of it with audio and and post it to /wsg/ if I wasn't so fucking tired. Someone else can do the honors if they want.

Seems like genuine improv and reaction; reminds me of Nick going off on the "out to lunch" lady from "Moms" and again on that 29-year-old slut on "The Wall Show" in episode 2.

I thought the original intro was a lot better, to that.

Playing "Que sera sera" with all those graphics was a nice little combo.

[forced chuckle]
Seriously what a dumb bitch though lmao

The band sketch seemed a bit dated. Those emo faggot bands aren't in vogue anymore. It's not surprising as people have pointed out it's an old sketch.

The host bringing the microphone to her mouth to fore out a chuckle at being insulted was so real. Best part of the sketch.

>zip file, 437MB
>.mkv file, 437MB

Those emo bands stopped being popular in like 09. Even in like 2013 when they did it it was still dated. I wonder if any of them were into that shit in high school or if it was after their time.

Did Sam fix his hairline, or something?

>fully uncensored
>50 seconds in

I don't know why, but I actually teared up when the episode ended. To see someone like Sam succeed is very inspiring tbqh. A self hating NEET with no direction, bad home life and no hope outside of his comedy group actually turns it all around and makes it.

A glimmer of hope.

>bleep
Fucking hell apple, still doing this shit

I wanna suck her femine dick so bad

Please do this with all episodes
Or if anybody else has a link
We need a good batch

he made that reddit topic the day youtube added new community guidelines targeting controversial videos with lots of cursing or racism or hate

has 0 to do with WP

woah man this made me think......

That's a shame, each episode was great but I thought it definitely improved as it went on

this post is a mess

PEACE, BECAUSE HATE IS WHACK, DUDE!

HOL
LE
FUCK
seekgod.ca/stardoves.htm

in the party sketch it sounds like "fuck" is randomly censored and then not a second later, weird

>tim roth

Hes got the Robert Downey Jr look perfected lmao

why does sam shave his legs?

it's funny because joe rogan could literally beat the shit out of all those little faggots

Man this show is garbage.

arg confirmed???

>Hurdur coaches are pedopholes
>Hurdur emo punk bands are formed by middle class suburban kids that drink yoo-hoo
>Hurdur cocaine
>Hurdur victimizing yourself and posting it on social media
>Hurdur women are hypergamous and settle for betas
>Hurdur I post pictures online and want to be a marketing excecutive

They put more effort into redpilling then actually being funny and it doesn't work. No wonder why they got canceled

twink warm and welcoming sam, or swole and abrasive sam

Do you think Sams mom is proud of him?

I think she's probably creeped out by his obvious Oedipus complex.

No, I really don't

>stardoves
what's that?

Anyone knows what synthwave song was used in the Hyper Gen X segment?

Pls respond.

Sam Hyde is already getting some of the backlash that Bill Hicks gets.

"He's just an edgy faggot!"

"He's not funny, just shocking!"

For Bill it was "he just uses pop culture references!"

For Sam it's "he just uses memes!"

Took us 20-30 years to come full circle but we're here. A sea change in comedy is finally coming and we can get rid of lolrandum and these shitty political satirists.

Uploader user from
here.

7:35AM and still up; fuck it mayne

Yeah, I put it in a zip because a direct video file usually gets taken down much faster. Get over it.

Fully uncensored audio. Sadly I cannot do anything about the shitty graphics censorship; I even bought it on Amazon Prime Video in addition to iTunes to see if either one had uncensored graphics. They don't. There are a few brief moments in a couple episodes that differ from the broadcast/HDTV versions though where something is either uncensored in the web version that was censored in the broadcast version or weirdly the other way around. The second episode had a lot of this. I'd go back to comb through and post examples but I'm fucking tired and ultimately it wasn't actually anything of importance anyway.

I actually specifically edited the .SRT subtitle file myself to make a second sub file that replaced the retarded "[bleep]" instances with the words that were actually being said, uncensored, in the audio and added it as a secondary sub track. You should be able to select the alternate subtitle track and get the uncensored version of the subtitles depending on what media player you're using. Pic related. "Pussies" was one of the many [bleeped] things in the iTunes subs that wasn't censored in the audio.

P.S.
From most everything I've heard, no one at MDE gets any royalties from iTunes/Amazon web purchases. I personally have no idea if the number of purchases from either influences ratings, but I think it's harmless enough at this point, at the end of the season/series, to share. That being said, in case I fucked anything up by leaking the uncut iTunes version of the ep (and even if I didn't), consider throwing a few shekels Sam's way regardless, since $$$ talks and the fact that this aired in the "current year" is fucking mindblowing. Donate to Sam's bitcoin, PayPal, Patreon, whatever. Or just spread the word. /shill

That's probably the pilot that you're thinking of. They only showed it at a few screenings, not available anywhere.

>james holmes logo
What's that?

wow, that was fucking nothing

this logo you cunt

This, I want more George Carlin-type humor or something, the subjects for comedy MDE uses remind me of my Cred Forums browsing too much, so it doesn't count as comedy.

Did the show really get canceled? Their numbers were fine...

get this guy what he wants!!

>they didn't top kino

oh well was still a solid last episode

>I want more George Carlin-type humor
Anti-establishment ranting devoid of humour? Sounds like MDE to me.

>the sperm bank skit

Oh hi joe

But how does it relate to Holmes?

I just finished watching it. I thought last week's episode was dark. This one was pitch black.

He drew it in his manifesto.

Anyone got links for episodes 3-5? I've looked literally everywhere and this might be my last chance to ask in a MDE thread

the ending is pure kino.

love how its shot like the tree of life too.

Don't believe Sam "Scam" Hyde.

You can find every episode on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtJl3qzSQcA
youtube.com/watch?v=23mnYwbQYec

dont have 3

>too much exposure
Muh sekret klub

I cringed.

Episodes got taken down by CN from MDE Reupload
Thanks mang

when asked two days ago if we were going to get season 2, he said that adultswim said they got good numbers for the first

He's trying not to get his uploads deleted you retard.

fucking moron

>they'll get deleted
Muh suthper sekret klub

You get some cringe too newfriend. pic related

A bunch of fucking childish retards everywhere in this thread.

They were a pleasing denouement.

What's the meaning of the sperm bank skit ?

Women crave the dark triad cock and don't want to breed with the stable males who marry them, resulting in a generation of cucks

Anyone know where I can download the other episodes?

What a weak fucking episode compared to #5.

What is he actually making fun of?

Cause if he's trying to make fun of the leftist establishment like he claims, his humor is very crude and relies only on surface-level caricatures, so he's not really hitting as hard as he could.

If he's trying to make fun of the paranoid alt-right by showing us how ludicrous their worldview is, then he's not making a very good job either because it's not very witty.

Anyone got the 1080p uncensored versions of the other episodes?

5 was the worst episode of the entire series. The only people who like it are tinfoil Cred Forumsacks who project too hard and claim the prison sketch was about the plight of the white man in declining western society.

'no'

aw, shitskin doesn't like when the white man is showing signs of realising their predicament

catch me up to speed who is this and what is it about

MDE with sam hyde got the first red-pilled show on the tv since the 70s.

>message of sketch is clear as day
>engage in ludicrous mental gymnastics to try to make it fit your world view

It's about the justice system. It couldn't be more obvious.

His comedy doesn't read like comedy so much as it just reads like a nightmare world. It's a lot like Brazil, except instead of being a bureaucratic nightmare world it's a hipster PC nightmare world. But the advantage Brazil has over his stuff is that it has a sympathetic, somewhat sensible main character confronted to all that surreal bullshit.
And World Peace sketches don't really have that kind of "normal" character, or when they do, the character isn't proactive enough to create comedic situations.

If at least we saw the caricatural characters getting their comeuppance or something, we'd get a better idea of what it's trying to make fun of.

Not the same guy, but I get the idea that it's about the justice system, I just don't get the message if it has one. Or the joke if it's supposed to be one.

We're the sympathetic main character.

comedy show that parodies hip-trendy politically correct TV programs.
Except not in a very witty way. So we're mostly arguing about what the jokes are supposed to be and on what level it was actually funny.

But then it's not comedy, it's fearmongering. Kinda inappropriate for adult swim.

it's about being ignorant to the reality, to the point of being in denial about it when confronted with it, it's a criticism of white people's pathological empathy when it's showing clear signs of beginning to destroy them

you wouldn't get it, because crime occupies your mind; crime, weed and "muh justice system oppressed noble savages, man"

>surface-level caricatures
>implying he knows all the references

But isn't the oppressed noble savage a white guy in this sketch?
If so, what's supposed to be funny about it?

What did the final skit (with the kids) mean?

Seeing as it's the final skit and totally void of jokes i'd say MDE intended this skit to be the most profound, from the top of my head i'd say it's probably saying that kids aren't born cucks but through calculated feminising from the government and parents i.e. the menacing shot of the mother calling her kid(s) in for dinner and the classroom skit from an earlier ep where the teacher references government and parents as the source of this declining system.

It's called 'Tragedy' you illiterate fucking heeb

CIA in the background at 8:24

To be fair I probably don't get every reference, but I rarely watch TV.

could you give me precise examples (not vague socio-cultural categories) of the stuff he's referencing and parodying?

lol I think you're reading a little too much into that

I don't think it is inappropriate for Adult Swim. They have other stuff on there that isn't straight-up comedy.

Just parents brainwashing their children

Still not very appropriate for adult swim.

And tragedy is a narrative format that follows very special rules that can't possibly match the format of a sketch-based segment. For example, it relies on drama (aka "plot twist" in the current vocabulary). But there's no drama in those sketches.

I could buy this version in almost any setting other than prison.

>respectful man goes to prison over nothing (drug use, self defense - pick your trivial crime that is packing prison cells)
>fate is arbitrarily decided by justice system
>mistreated at the hands of the law
>experiences violence and savagery instead of rehabilitation
>released back into society to find his life ruined

Prison sketch was great regardless of what people project onto it. You should be ashamed of yourself if you can't enjoy something because >muh Cred Forums

>my mum says soldiers are hyper masculine and bad for the world
>my mum told me that Donald Trump is racist so I have no choice but to believe it
You really need this explained?

How can you stand being so wrong

Do you mean that you enjoyed it solely because it was well-directed and performed?
If so why aren't you out there praising every half-decent commercial you see on TV?

If not then explain the joke, tell me what was so funny about it.

As soon as I saw The Wall Show in episode 2 I suspected they'd never top it. Turns out I was right.

It was the most hamfisted point of the entire series and you didn't get it?

>No Drama

A wife abusing her husband and then deciding to make him raise a child she explicitly does not want to be his.

Children being forced to adopt their parents world view as well as being exposed to age-inappropriate material whilst swallowing pills that will make them more controllable

There's no drama there, right? And that's just this episode

Cred Forums has nothing to do with me disliking it, but it has everything to do with why some people like it so much.

I just thought it was a weak episode compared to their others.

If it's a joke then yeah I need it to be explained, because dumb leftist dogma is only funny when it's being spouted by dumb leftists who believe it, not by actors in a sketch, unless there's gonna be a payoff to it (but there wasn't).

now do the rest of the episodes,

Aye Captain. Sam Hyde is an Earth comedian of your early 21st century. Finding a following and some notoriety on the earliest form of your YouTube service. Known for his controversial views and his ability to arrange performances at unlikely and innapropriate locations like TED talks, liberal rights events and finally here on the Adult Swim channel.

I explicitly gave you the definition of drama that tragedy relies on.
I told you that drama actually means "plot twist"
Why did you choose to ignore it?

im just curious if any anons have more to add as i've said typically shows like this put what they deem the 'best part' so to speak especially taking into consideration the fact that they filmed the skits individually and THEN decided to where to implement them into each episode

>too much exposure
"I don't want all the normies to know about my special secret show!"

Cringe.

How is this show so deep bros?
Did you catch the upside peace dove in this latest episode? It's like the opposite of peace because peace is for blue pilled hippies and cucks.
I can feel MDE expanding my brain and it hurts kek. A lot of the stuff still goes over my head, but at least I know Sam is a legit genius.

best part was her turning her head afterwards and looking sad

It wasn't supposed to be funny. SNL is a sketch show, right? But if you go back and watch some of their earliest episodes, you'll see dramatic short films and artsy-fartsy stuff alongside the comedy.

You're assuming they're putting the best part at the end, but it could be that they're ending on their most bleak outlook of the future - brainwashed children parroting propaganda.

>And was the last sketch about kids consuming media to force views on them?
No, the last sketch was MDE.

>I don't want to be a soldier anymore, I want to be a marketing executive, like my mom
>I want to be a graphic designer

They're saying children are raised in a feminized world and don't want to have 'masculine' jobs any more. This coming from a guy who literally did film and graphic design and now is a fat slob, and was raised by a single mom. Go figure

Better example would've of been Kids in the Hall instead of SNL.

The last sketch was my favourite because it feels like it's the most direct window into Sam's mind

This is what keeps him up at night and torments him during the day

It might be difficult to understand if you aren't part of the specific demographic that Sam is, but those of us who are, it hits very close home

I doesn't matter if its funny or not. It has some nice visuals and its message is important.

We have 0 other red pilled shows out there so I'll support this one no matter what

yeah look youve got very few reasons to believe anything after the second comma

Doesn't that technically make the show propaganda itself?

I mean that last segment looked a lot like an over-dramatic preachy drug PSA. Except instead of weed it's liberal bullshit.

The only sketch I didn't get was the party one. Didn't help that I could barely understand a word being said because of all the censoring.

>I have to praise everything to fit your bullshit narrative

You're a snivelling cunt but I'll humor (You).

I like the sketch because it's subversive of the typical, stagey sketches we're used to in shows. Instead of a silly, lighthearted routine with cardboard backgrounds, we get a sombre display of a man who denies every year he wasted until he sees for himself when everything's gone. The bed scene along with the Hey Moon song is a great summary of this.

Numales made a show for other numales. Betas dreaming of masculinity.

I think one of the characters is the school teacher from the previous episode. Dunno if that helps.

>the final shot of the young black kid holding the football implying all the other kids went to go eat supper

hmmm

Are there any skits with original ideas or have I heard all of their points before?

>I doesn't matter if its funny or not.
>comedy show

MDE cucks just can't accept WP is shit. First it was the funniest thing ever, now it doesn't matter if its funny, its 'redpilled'.

The show git canceled, why don't you all just end your pathetic lives. But before that, donate to Sam Hyde's patreon or the upcoming kickstarter.

>PLEASE SOMEBODY OVER ANALYZE THIS SKETCH JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ONE
>TELL ME ABOUT HOW IT'S REDPILLING EVERYONE IN SUCH A SUBTLE MANNER NOBODY EVEN REALISES

fuck off underaged

>Social movement
>Shit execution

Explain pls.

>Emo band

Literally the only problem with this is that it wasn't 10 years ago.

Are those sketches really worth subverting though?

They're just an effective entertainment format. Subverting them would be purely masturbatory, like those contemporary art pieces made out of empty easels and blank canvases.

he didn't commit a crime, so what was his crime?

a white dude ends up in a bed, as to say "you've made your bed, lie in it"

there's no reading into it too much, only people simplifying the message according their own taste, preference and cowardice - funny that the skit they're in denial about is the one that's about them

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what numale and beta means or are just meme dropping like some newfag teenager?

I love how scared nu males are that white men are waking up. 2nd season is guaranteed + it will be during Trumps presidency.

Its going to be grand

Every once in a while, sure. I liked it because it was surprisingly professional compared to two people bantering on a set piece.

Yeah, you're right. Kids in the Hall had a lot of that stuff.

not what i wrote at all

nice projecting though, if you consider the show uninspiring why are you even ITT, to tell others how they have shit taste for liking it? despit you having nothing of value to even add? faggot

you alt-right cucks really need to get over trying to force the world peace = red pilled meme

>music, text, words all censored
>paid for by jewish production company
>anything left in is either so obscure nobody outside of Cred Forums will understand or it's offensive in united states of cuckholdom

yeah yeah well done charls and sam said water is packed full of estrogen god damn water companies BTFO *continues to drink tap water* ha ha damn they said women are whores and only interested in the BBC and money... damn tfw no gf though...

mde fans are kids who think simply saying nigger online makes them """red pilled""". you will never be awoken and will continue to be shit on at every point in your life by the ZOG control

Those bands still exist though, they still inexplicably have an audience even if it's more niche.

I liked that sketch mostly because of the song bits, they parody the post-hardcore formula in a very subtle way by simply mixing up the various elements of a post-hardcore song in an unusual manner (like the high screams during the buildup instead of the chorus, or the breakdowns with the clear vocals instead of after the buildup...).

He's looking for (you)'s. Good job indulging him.

thank you for falseflagging this dedicatedly, but tone it down a bit, you're not very subtle.

There's much stronger evidence that the sketch is about the justice system or just about complacency in general. You've inserted all the race fantasy stuff to suit your own taste.

I never thought that an 11 minute show on adult swim would make someone e this angry but here we are

>Everyone who likes this is alt-right

I'm not even American so I can't be part of your gay little movement. I like the show because I like Sam's sense of humor and I like their more surreal ones (gym sketch, teacher sketch, prison sketch)

youtube.com/watch?v=lhde6PALMRM

That last sketch was just embarrassing.
Is that really how simplistic Sam's thought process is?
>durr everyone who dislikes Trump is brainwashed
Then again this is the guy who mimicked a retard, crawled around on the floor like a baby, and both times the "punchline" was "I'm voting for [insert political enemy]!"
He might as well go around calling liberals doo-doo heads at this point.

>tfw people hate the party skit
>big brother does something bad
>little brother calls him out on what he did
>big brother denies it until little brother accepts it
it's easily a top 5 desu

if you know mde, you know the context, you know the message

there was no crime, so it's not about the justice system or their perceived overreach, and why would they make a tired, cliche point like that when they've never made it before

thank the post-production guys then because the end result was a lot funnier than this.

I still enjoy it, I just think it would have packed a stronger punch back then.

>Do you even know what numale and beta means
Your hero:
>fat
>unkempt
>BA degree in film and graphic design

then the post isn't directed at you

I can enjoy some of the actually funny sketches, it's just depressing to watch threads go on for hundreds of posts where american teenagers discuss how ```````red pilled'''''''''' the show because this is the first time they've ever seen an alternative comedy show on tv

nice dubs dude glad to see the mde fanboy passive agressive irony never dies lol

>4 kids
>1 remains
>1 in 4

i'm probably grasping at straws here but seeing as this is Cred Forums: the show i'd say it has something to do with a 1 in 4 statistic, e.g. 1 in for 4 women (mothers?) are subjected to domestic abuse and chances are much higher with a black relationship

It makes me happy that liberals get this mad when they see a show thats not anti-white

You wasn't raised by a single mother and your parents are probably not divorced.

This. I'm not even seeing the alt-right influence. I'm convinced Cred Forums idiots are just attaching their ideologies on something that seems to be aiming more for surreal dark humor than it is a agenda.

At this point I'm pretty sure at least half the posts that praise it for being redpilled are just bait.

Are you mad that your favorite secret show is made by nu-male cuck betas and specifically targets the same demographic? I'd be mad bro.

>alternative comedy
How new are you?

I mean they are white nationalists. If you read sams posts on his subreddit or Facebook or his stand up he makes it obvious he wants whites to band together.

That doesn't mean they hate non-whites just that people should keep with their own.

I'd agree if it weren't for the disgusting display by the leftist media throughout this campaign. People are treating Trump like Hitler and are backing a candidate they also despised before Bernie berned out.

Im so sick of you leftists that dish the political strawmen and make fun of the right but god forbid you have it back at you. The joke is how fucking blatant it all is and Im not surprised you don't see it.

Go CTR elsewhere.

Because it's your bullshit definition that you pulled out of your ass.
Try and explain how the last skit of episode 6 is not a tragedy of circumstance

They don't like the show because they don't like people behind it. If this show made by Eric Andre or Tim & Eric, Cred Forums would be lapping it up. And nobody would be complaining that it wasn't funny enough.

>Hurdur i can oversimplify things and i actively spend my time doing this with things i dont like i cant wait to be 40 and look back at how I stuck it to those people who liked stuff

i've been hating non-whites longer than you've been alive lol

just because i don't think sam hyde is the new enoch powell doesn't turn me into your sjw boogey man. stay cucked and stay sleeping, blue pilled americuck

>f you know mde, you know the context, you know the message
Do you know MDE? Sam and the rest of them have complained about complacency a shit ton. Sam has expressed disgust about his own complacency multiple times. Ambition has become a common theme in their work.

Example:

>Im so sick of you leftists that dish the political strawmen
>you leftists
>political strawmen
self awareness: 0

It's the definition I pulled from Aristotle, actually. Drama is when a character's action result in the opposite of what they had intended.
A specific kind of plot twist.
Which isn't present in that sketch since it shows us from the get go that these kids are fucked and that situation doesn't change at any point.

Why do you hate betas? Are you an alpha or something?

youtu.be/Av5Jb52yFBo

This. It's simply anti-establishment or counter-culture. It mocks the zeitgeist, which right now happens to be full of PC attitudes.

If right wing thought was the prevailing ideology you can bet these guys would be on the left. They're agitators, not white supremacists.

it goes both ways you raging redditor, i've noticed whenever someone gets BTFO they'll dig deep enough to find some form of hypocrisy in an effort to dispel the insults and accusations thrown at them

pic related is probably you

Never said I hate them. They actually make my life easier.

>i wanna be a graphic designer like my mom...instead of growing up

weird, seeing as how sam freelances doing related services

Really makes you think

>i'm probably grasping at straws here but seeing as this is Cred Forums: the show i'd say it has something to do with a 1 in 4 statistic, e.g. 1 in for 4 women (mothers?) are subjected to domestic abuse and chances are much higher with a black relationship
grasping for straws: the post

you fags are pathetic

>HAHA GOTEEM

Come back when you have a real point, faggot.

So when does the show get funny? Just seems like le randum reddit holds up spork humor. Are we ironically watching this?

>That doesn't mean they hate non-whites just that people should keep with their own.
No, that's exactly what it means you degenerate fuck.

I criticized the comedic chops of your idol and now you've got to grasp at straws and invent narratives about me in your head to deflect that criticism. Jesus Christ, man, does your dad know he raised such a little bitch?

kek

wrestling is fun again

...what?

>weird, seeing as how sam freelances doing related services

Sam was raised by his mother and never had a male father-figure in his life. That's why he's so broken.

But it's okay when he does it because he hates shitskins.

There's a lot of self loathing in Sam Hyde's work. For instance he always rallies about masculinity, but has said himself that he struggles with masculinity and said if he didn't lift he would probably have to kill himself.

Uh, some paper alpha on Cred Forums, why are you commenting on a numale beta cuck stuff. Go neg your mom or something.

This may come as a surprise to you but we exist. Did you think it was all a joke? We're out there. Get used to it.

and I'm saying it's about complacency in the face of, not about complacency without context or context simplified to "it's a prison so it's about prison"

it's a man being made a victim because he's naive, jiving with the context and mindset Sam and crew's politics are today

Not weird at all considering the skit is probably about him.

did she seriously not know what a yoo hoo was?
she was a qt tho

>grasping at straws
>implying you aren't doing that by dismissing WP because you deem it too simple and straight forward

you get called out for being wrong and perform the same shit, i get that you like to project this image of being intellectually superior but it's hard for you to do when you're this fucking retarded

Even then it's not a very good sketch. A different, less glorifying directing style and a more comedic approach would have been more efficient.

I mean; if we had seen a little dude getting increasingly bullied and always acting smug, denying the fact that his life his shit, and losing his shit at the end, but from a more neutral perspective, then it would have been a stronger satire of that kind of behavior. But here the guy is portrayed as a stoic hero the whole time, and at the end he cracks for seemingly no reason. So we have to speculate about the meaning of the sketch because it's not a very biting or compelling caricature.

That come as a surprise to you, too, but I'm also an alpha. Watching beta cuck stuff is my guilty pleasure hahahahahha

maybe you could be my wingman/fb hook me up nigga

[email protected]

Whatever cuck

>you get called out for being wrong
How do you figure that? You didn't even deny what I said, just brought up mainstream media and then pretended I was a triggered leftist so you could ignore the fact that your husbando sucks at political humor.

Oh damn my bad bro. Thought you were a beta. And no thanks I'm a lone wolf.

Can someone link me to sams reddit post where he explains his political views??

I wish there was a musical ending like the last couple of episodes, the skits didn't feel too long (about time), discussion threads are still filled with cancerous faggots who are putting too much thought into the show to fill their own biased beliefs about red pilling

but sam is anti soldier, at least he makes fun of them. And I get the sense he is for masculinity but makes fun at exaggerated caricature of masculinity (stupid as shit soliders that get maimed for fucking nothing and believes they made a service to the country, the powerlifter guy sketch, the jiohnney)

>blacks and muslims are violent subhumans
>men are pussies nowadays
>women are manipulative empty-headed sluts
>hates "degeneracy": casual sex, drugs, etc
>everybody's out to get whitey
>Trump is our savior
>Jews are behind all the bad stuff
Except for not believing in God and not supporting police/the troops, Sam is pretty much completely in line with Cred Forums ideologically speaking. In fact throughout the show and his live performances you'll see Cred Forums memes lifted almost verbatim with little to nothing altered.

i know that some of World Peace's music is made by Brian Ellis
not sure of the song you're mentioning, though

He cracks because he sees everything gone for himself. That was the point of the ruined home.

>>hates "degeneracy": casual sex, drugs, etc
Yet he does drugs and fucks trannys. Way to stay true to the cause, Sam.

>Sam is too deep
hahahahahahahaha

Nick was good with the scream-o

>The police report said it was some 60 year old jewish dude

Did anyone else become emotional throughout this season? I got progressively more invested in each episode. When the last one ended I cried a bit.

I don't think a show has had that effect on me before. Sam and the boys are true geniuses.

What drugs does he do?

I like The Jhoinney.

youtu.be/WpWHsi1VMxI

You must be fun at reddit meetups.

Burn Stein

the frat guys sketch was pretty good

making fun of boston area college guys who do coke and then emotionally rant and then go off the deep end while pretending they're keeping it together and they love their future family.

after the first episode i was skeptical, but they pulled it off. great show with some hilarious moments here and there but lots of little sketches that were major anti humor with very up to date and pretty hard hitting subject matter.

loved the show, hope there's a season 2

They should've used ep 5 as the end of the series.

Sam Hayden was great in this thing. Almost too good.

Is Adult Swim going to show the KSTV videos on New Year's Eve?

>said if he didn't lift he would probably have to kill himself

lol what a meathead

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a moderator of numerous highly influential subreddits and every fucking minute I refresh my page to see a constant and persistent deluge of fucking racist spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters spouting EBIN sam hyde memes. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

This MDE bullshit is pure nazi propoganda, it makes me sick to my fucking stomach, and now you CUNTS actually have the audacity to push this shit on MY reddit?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

Sam is mentally weak and angsty.

sam is a fucking idiot

If you are going to bait and false flag like that you need to be more subtle

0/10 not even humorous
just like your Cred Forumsdaddy Sam Hyde

>Their original idea was to do a post apoc series
>maybe they will now be able to resume that idea

what are you talking about? They never dropped that idea? World Peace was set in a post apocalypse world. It wasn't a full blown nuclear apocalypse, but a soft apocalypse

a social and cultural apocalypse

What was the point of this segment? Bands like this don't even exist or are popular nowadays

Does anyone know the song playing when Nick and Erick are kicking things?

maybe the girl thought she was doing a real interview

>millennials are so spoiled that they literally think not relating to society is the end of the world

Were you born before 1980? You're 36+?

It's how leftist media has been working for the past decade at least. Sam seems to be a parody of that.

>Sam seems to be a parody of that.
No, I'm pretty sure his whining is sincere.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo

He's right, the original pitch was set in a literal post apocalyptic world call the "neveragain" iirc.

Pic related, it's when they were shooting the scene with those people who looked like characters out of JoJo.

>oh how absolutely absurd, his hands are in his underwear in this picture! How randum!
This is why this show is geared towards redditors.

Didn't think so bitch.
(I'm )

Daily reminder that the Baseball sketch was way longer than just having a pedo joke and some people described it as the Dads version of ''Moms''.

GOD DAMN IT I'M SO ANGRY. WHAT THE FUCK. THIS COULD'VE BEEN GREAT.

I don't understand the people saying the interview segment was dated. Do none of you have a younger person in your life that obsesses over Black Veil Brides, Pierce the avril, Sleeping with Sirens, Blood on the Dance Floor or Asking Alexandria?

These kids never shut the fuck up about "BRYANSTARZZZZZ INTERVIEWS!!!" and even his fucking channel (My Digital Escape) is abbreviated MDE. Check the link in Sam's Twitter bio.

>millenial
>he says smugly looking at his birth ceritifcate marked 1987, assured it makes him a Gen X'er

unless you were born in 1980 or earlier, you're a millennial too, deal with it.

Why the fuck are you hanging out with teenagers?

They have the best drugs.

Do you really not have a younger sibling or cousin you have to deal with now and then?

>25 and like all of those except BOTDF

It's OK bro. I still haven't grown out if Dance Gavin Dance

I still like Linkin Park tbqh.

I love the last sketch
the kids are all fat and narrow-shouldered
none of them can throw a football
they have instagrams and post selfies

then those kids grow up and become beta emasculated doormat husbands as their wives get fertilized by genetically superior and engineered seed. almost like we're losing our humanity to sanitized sterilized genes in vitro (hence the white 2001 space odyssey decor)
I loved when charls said something like "we have the perfect alpha genes to fit the standards you hold yourself to" when she's really a monstrous bearded thing

it's like the leftist's endgame circle of life in a single episode

I unironically listen to pop music and shit tier modern country when I'm near blackout drunk.