What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1-lkTgl-ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody bothered to watch it.

he disagreed with tim burton dressing him up as helena bonham carter

You're literally retarded.

His need were few, his room was bare: a lavabo and a fancy chair. A mug of suds and a leather strop, an apron, a towel, a pail and a mop.
For neatness, he deserves a nod does Sweeny Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

His wife and daughter were both raped by Judge Alan Rickman. Alan Rickman then sent Depp to prison for years. While in prison Depp mastered the art of singing in a poor cockney accent. Once he was freed he sailed back to London to re-open his old barber shop. Now a demon barber he could sing to the man who raped both his wife and daughter before killing him. The End.

>guy sentences you to fifteen years of hard labor so that he can fuck your wife
>rapes your wife
>wife kills herself
>guy adopts your young daughter with the intent to fuck her daily and probably molested her since she could walk

Stick to your capeshit you little bitch.

It was never made evident that he raped the daughter. The mom definitely.

I think he was trying to actually woo and marry the daughter so he wouldn't lose her to psychosis like he did her mother after raping her.

It's one of the few Burton movies that is actually decent and probably his best after Batman Returns.

wow, what a thoughtful and nice guy

>impying childrens fantasy is any any different

Only good thing about it was Johanna's tits.

What i like about the character is his undying need for revenge.

Even wehn Tim Burtsons wife offers him another life in peace, he dont want any of it. He sticks to his plan until the end.

You think Burton lets his wife fuck Depp?

I watched some stage performances of the songs, holy shit they are garbage.

They might have betetr accents or technique, but Depp doesnt sound like fucking opera cunt, he actually hasa great modern rock voice.

Was it kino?

>A Tim Burton joint

I hate how the color filtering of that movie, everything had to have that dark bluish grey tint to it making every scene look exactly the same. You can make a movie dark without literally making it dark.

yeah that made me love this scene more though. It's so nice to look at.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1-lkTgl-ws

It lends a genuine sense of contrast to the blood.

I like it personally.

what is with that awful filter

AT LAST ME ARM IS COMPLEET AGAYN

whole lotta underage itt

>its a musical but its EDGY with BLOOD xD

i remember all the fat 13 year old girls in my middle school who got bullied loved tim burton movies

i think johnny barber had less of a problem than that awful women he was hanging around.

why was she so obsessed with him? she was actually crazy, he was a man driven to action by grief but there was no traumatic incident in her life that caused her to act so deplorably.

I want to FEEEEEEEL THOOOOSES JOHAAAAAAANNAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm an ass man but goddamn, I forgot how fucking big those things were.

TIMES WAS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD