I never thought I'd enjoy a show that's probably over half in spanish

I never thought I'd enjoy a show that's probably over half in spanish.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/sxrpmn.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>never seen anything that wasn't in english before

Kill yourself.

I've only ever seen anime, any recommendations for other foreign language series? With English subs, of course.

It has a nice assortment of spic waifus.

MUCHACHOS

>anime
haha literally subhuman.

Tropa de elite 1 and 2

it's just a cash cow for the growing spic population in yankland. also it's mostly just his wikipedia page adapted into a script made a lot easier with narration .

the action was good but I think it's disgusting how they tried to turn it into a love story. Women will do anything to get a rich bf to leech off

and the mom was such a bitch. She looked much more believable in the real clips they showed. idk why they made the actress wear stupid glasses. She looked the wrong age.

RATTA

damn I watched Narcos because of this webm

kept waiting for this dude to appear lmao

D E A

Called "Authenticity" user !!! It's been questionable quality & quantity. The other successful example being happened in the past was the one by Kevin Costner in "Dances With Wolves". A dude dictated the decision making all by himself & used the language of the natives. Then the rest is the history!!!

>!!!

Had a weird viewing pattern for this show

binged s1 on release
binged s2 on release
binged s1 immediately after

i guess ill binge s2 again soon but its more memorable and slow

Gomorrah.

Lmao don't know what the fuck happened with the audio here.

it's the best on air of course nothing Tops The Wire

I'm Colombian and couldn't watch more than 20 minutes of this show, a trite story of something that happened more than 20 years ago, the terrible Spanish accents, the "USA a good boy" propaganda

It portrayed the USA as terrible incompetent in many parts as well as smiley as fuck for what they were doing . I know you're practically sub-human but don't spout your bullshit if you didn't watch it.

why did you crash this plane?

how du you even have internet in columbia? I thought you were still living in mudhuts

puto mierda maricon
faggots

Gross, her pussy probably has fleas now.

>pablo has cutata
>#1 hansy boy murphy has uggo whatsername

It's not fair.

>watch half an episode
>thinks he knows what the entire series is about

God I hate you people.

shadowy frog vigilante group

>USA is a good boy propaganda
not really, the Americans were mostly portrayed negatively outside of the two DEA agents. All the other Americans were portrayed as incompetent, uncaring, or flat out complicit in the harm Colombia experienced.

Top banter, lad. I'm deeply offended

maricon ijoputa

Would you become a drug lord for her Cred Forums?

Haha I can't believe they referenced a Cred Forums meme on this show.

NAZISTAS

GONORRHEAS

MALPARIDOS

SI PATRON

US hating Ausfag here, I genuinely got the view that the US government was just as bad as Escobar. Well at least as greedy.

Dear God, I want her feet in my mouth RIGHT NOW.

pretty sure it was dubbed m8

LA PUTA GRINGO AMERICANOS

it doesnt do that at all, son. If anything it portrays the CIA schemes that they pull in a bad light, not to mention how penja and murphy operated (i.e. they bent the rules heavily) to get to escobar

It shits on the CIA hard and generally makes the American government inapt and clueless

a.pomf.cat/sxrpmn.mp4

holy shit what a blunder. I never noticed that until now, though it always felt weird that wrong scene

kek, same here, i wanted to see pablo getting cuck.
But in the end it was a good bait since S2 >>>>> S1