ITT: Childrens movies that adults pretend isn't for children

ITT: Childrens movies that adults pretend isn't for children.

>pretending movies are for adults

Learn to read, nigga.

Especially true of Empire.

People try to claim it was some brilliant work when, in reality, it was a mediocre sequel.

Nigga i've read every single batman comic there is and even had time to read LOTR and Harry Potter.

All movies are for children.

The only socially acceptable art forms for adults to enjoy are music and literature.

I got news for you, champ. Products are made for anyone who wants to buy them. Star Wars is like the text book definition of 4 quadrant movies.

I remember those people who would read harry potter on the train on the way to work. They had the adult covers. What a bunch of faggots.

>music
Music is for children and babies.

Not if it's classical.

Classical music is for babies still in the womb.

empire was ok, return was the real fucking shitfest. the ewoks, jesus crhist

True.

>inb4 people say that the prequels aren't childrens movies

if you consume any form of media e.g. tv shows/movies/anime/cartoons over the age of 12, you are a literal manchild.

Yeah, I agree to that. First one was good, second one was okay, third one was shitty.

Second post and contrarians are already here

If everyone's a manchild, does that mean nobody's a manchild?

People have different opinions.

It's scary, I know.

Classical is absolutely for adults.

So is Radiohead apparently.

Any capeshit.

This is indisputably true.

If you are an adult, you dedicate most of your free time to some craft. Build a shed or something.

But it stimulates adult brains too apparently.

But Einstein enjoyed classical music all of his life.

Einstein is for babies, too.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D

Star Wars is mainly by the number heroes journey fantasy with a really cool aesthetic and bar raising execution, which is its saving grace. Empire is a fucking beautiful movie and if you can't appreciate the art design, score and generally insanely high level of creative flair exhibited in that movie then you're dead inside and I feel sorry for you.

I only watch kino and listen to tchiakovsky

>music that makes you dumb
>causation equals correlation

gross

Tbqh, I see the Hebe in Ford more and more as he ages.

In his youth, he looked downright Aryan.

I think ford must be descendant of one of those eastern europeans who pretended to be jewish to emmigrate.

not a film but..

>Ford's maternal grandparents, Harry Nidelman and Anna Lifschutz,
So these Yiddish surnames were just a coincidence?

Don't know if this has anything to do with this thread or not but when I was in second grade my mom rented Monty Python and the Holy Grail and we both thought it was hilarious, so she rented Life Of Brian the next week and it was boring as fuck then all of a sudden there's some dude's cock on the screen and she yanked the power cord to the VCR like a lightning bolt.

Capeshit is 100% kids movies.

>Childrens movies
Family show. If you want one for kids, they had The Sarah Jane Adventures.

Why isn't Yoda on any of the posters?

DW is a family show (just being an ass somewhat) but the 'child' part of he audience is the one that takes priority.

>the doctor is role model, I've been on forums where people dislike him being out of character

>its too reassuring, no companion has died. It's like their scared to worry the kiddes

>the monsters are toyetic and the humour can be silly. There are also so many elements made just for children.

hey if more episodes where like heaven sent it would be GOAT

music has made the author dumb

This is the obvious answer that manbabies will never accept

because that would ruin the reveal in empire

Then why isn't he on the Jedi poster?

That pig thing with the axe easily could've been Yoda