CONCERNED JIMMY INTERVIEWS SICK HILLARY

>During Clinton's latest visit to The Tonight Show, which taped Friday Fallon jokingly donned a surgical mask to welcome the Democratic presidential nominee, who recently recovered from a bout of pneumonia.

>Clinton laughed and high-fived the late-night host, who then made a show of applying hand sanitizer.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-16425522
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe this was just an act into baiting the trump fags (who were destined to lose) into obsessing over something and making them loo paranoid

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

>who recently recovered from a bout of pneumonia.

lmao, does anyone buy this shit

even if it was pneunomia (it isnt), its not something you "recover" from after a week when youre 70 years old

has she apologised to the stunt child she recklessly endangered?

lol no shit right.

>"pneumonia."

is this for real?

yea

yes

it's horizontally mirrored from the original for some reason but totally real, from a week ago

>(who were destined to lose)
You seem increasingly nervous.

I'm not saying pneumonia is some kind of super killer, but it took Bernie Mac from us, but left Hillary?

That's some bullshit

Maybe so, my CTR friend.

I thought brain strokes were not contagious.

this person is not fit to lead a country, even a meme country like America

it's a fucking late night talk show

it's a joke

jimmy fallon is smart and mostly remains politically neutral with his guests because he doesn't want to alienate half his potential viewer base. that's probably why he's beating everyone else in the ratings. he treats everyone the same regardless of their views. it's a late night comedy show, it's meant to be a fluff piece and promote the guest no matter who it is.

lol he is as good as dead
F

Are you forgetting when a literal cripple led the nation through the largest war in human history?

He barely did anything. Neither did the US military as a whole, in either of the two world wars.

a cripple with a functional brain.
FDR didn't suffer a brain stroke before he got elected.

she's dying

We're all dying user.

>ruffles Trump's hair
>does this
god dammit Fallon I didn't even know you had it in you

Plz be real

FDR was a literal fascist.

and Reagan had alzhiemers but the republicans dont seem to care about his health

BREAKING NEWS

Jimmy Fallon dying from radiation poisoning. Dangerous amounts of uranium found in organic coffee from Colombia.

The media is so full of shit.

They would have gotten away with it too if some random Czech tourist didn't get that video

>blame the frogs!

It's bullshit that that is what they're saying she has. No 68 year old woman gets smacked down with pneumonia like that and then gets up all smiles and sunshine ready to great orchestrated PoC kids a half hour later.

BTW she hugged a child at the 9/11 memorial service.

According to her own people she was diagnosed with pneumonia on friday and was still contagious when she attended the memorial.

Another example of Clinton putting her ambition above other people.

Or shes just fucking lying like she always does

wtf man

REEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS HE HUMANIZING HER?

Don't worry. Her true illness is not contagious only lethal.

>if it weren't for you meddling Czechs!

oh man. 1st trump now this. This is first class destructive behaviors. The lefts are gonna tear him apart.

>Or shes just fucking lying like she always does

oh I know she's lying I just wanted to point out that if what her people said this weekend is to be taken as 100 percent fact she willingly exposed a young child to a potentially deadly disease.

Like some sort of Typhoid Mary except she's always sick.

>next to no one likes her

>her allegedly dying is seen as a reason to /not/ vote for her and ensure a short term before based Tim Kaine can take the reigns

>Tim Kaine

>when the bluepill kicks in

It's mirrored because youtube was taking down videos.

Why the fuck are we letting 2 70 year olds be the potential leaders of our nations.

bbc.com/news/health-16425522

Brain function can start declining 'as early as age 45'

Man has far outlived nature, 1800 the life expectancy was 40. I wonder how cognitive these two really are when they aren't heavily scripted and thrown softballs all day.

>just throw her in the van, nothing to see here people

Trump is in relatively good health, At least for a term he should be okay. Hilarry is a trainwreck tho.

That only came out years later and wasn't noticeable to the public like Hillary's """pneumonia""".

Not too sure about that, the videos 20 years back when he was 50 he was far more composed. He spoke with more eloquence and seemed like a well put together person. He seems like a drastically different person from the man in the opera videos to the lunatic having no filter on stage.

Maybe Trump would have been good a long time ago, but I feel like that time has past.

I feel like the president should be late 40's to early mid 50's.

Have to imagine trump or hillary would be a horrible sight to see if they had to be in office until 78.

just funk my shit up

Boring presidents best presidents

It was to be funny you autists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

>1800 the life expectancy was 40

Can we stop with this fucking meme already? Look up life expectancy statistics that don't factor in infant and child mortality, the figures show that people who survived childhood had a pretty good shot at making it to their 60s.

...and Trump's dad had died of Alzheimer's. So I guess we really are getting another Reagan.

Especially telling if you look at Trump's crazy doctor and covering up his medical records.

It really looks like Hillary's campaign just takes all her faults and shoots them out at their opponents

She is a lizard.

That's too what I think it is too maybe.

>that don't factor in infant and child mortality
But that would be silly.
If many people were expected to die before the age of five that is a valid inclusion

Uncle Joe should've run

lied about an illness
now is 'laughing it off', your being played

What is it?

can you blame Biden here? she is a huge qt

is that bitch Dead yet

WHY DOES HE WEARS THE MASK?

60 replies and no baneposting. Is it finally dead?

Around half the people would die before reaching puberty, the other half could reasonably expect to live into an old age.

Only tribal societies have actual 20-30 years of life expectancy due to little food, harsh environment, fuckall for healthcare and incessant warfare.

Joe would've Made Cunnies Great Again!

friendly reminder that she was the lawyer of a rapist and won

Bish looking like me after I chugged half a bottle of hennessy

Clones only last 24hrs. They start to malfunction after that.

whats his name again?

He will be shot by the Clinton foundation

We don't factor in abortions into our modern life expectancy

Hadn't actually seen the video until now... Just hadn't bothered but I'm glad I did. I have been waffling between Hillary and Johnson, think I might actually go the third party route.

That's all her campaign really is, just projecting.

>Trump is racist.

Hillary is actually racist as fuck.

Are Americans really going to vote for trump? He appears as though he was a robot being controlled by a small alien in his head

Reagan had trouble towards the end of his presidency, hillary is michael j fucked up and she hasn't been inaugurated yet

Clinton BTFO

What? Hillary is the one that looks like a robot. Have you looked at this Mecha Hillary malfunction.

What is Aleppo?

Have you not seen those autistic facial expressions that Trump does? Have you ignored the fact that nothing he says makes sense?

People legit die because pneumonia. Do we want Hillary's vice prez to run shit or the fat real estate owner? That's what it'll come down to soon.

>1800 the life expectancy was 40
Are you saying I have less than 10 years to complete my magnum opus?

Is Biden "our guy"?

can't find this online fuck

Already been confirmed as fake, why do you think it only shows the back of her head

The shills are getting desperate, eh?

Has she been infected?

It's a shame no one knew about that tourists crippling depression

Oh yes. Most certainly. When I mentioned we could put her on the priority list for the Ambrosia vaccine, she was so willing it was almost pathetic.

I don't really care for American politics but if I was American I would vote Trump. US is between a rock and a hard place since both canidates are complete shit.

But Hilliary rubs me the wrong way, she is so fake and plus all those emails shown she can do some spooky shit.
Hiliary just wants to be president and will fuck some shit up, she would sell crack to children to get her goals.

Trump is a wild card he will either fuck shit up or he will do nothing, I would say the safe bet is Trump since he is a walking meme who will most likely just sit in the white house saying dumb shit on twitter.

is that real, because that's funny as fuck, i actually like fallon now

>tfw posting that video on Cred Forums got me banned for a day

it's fine, it's not like I wanted to post anyway

Even Shitlary handles the bants better than Jonah Hill