Is MCU the "Star Wars" of our generation?

Is MCU the "Star Wars" of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>our generation

Fucking millennial, go jump off a bridge faggot piece of shit

10/10 chance you, by generation, probably a millennial as well.

this whole post

Star Wars is the Star Wars of our generation.

bad odds bro

is stuff about stuff mean they are talking to only me?

Most of Cred Forums is under 28 and its usually 87~89 is the start of the Millennial generation.

Although it was cut short by Gen Z, but thats mostly ~18 year olds and lower right now.

Yes, in the sense that it's a one dimensional franchise that makes money off of autistic manchildren who like to collect dolls and think explosions and stupid costumes are awesome.

I never quite understand how the generations are defining. I'm 28 and pretty conservative and casually (with no malice, mind) racist, so I always thought I had just barely dodged the label and 'millennials' started out as those raised in the nineties, because adults in the late 00s and really started showing how fucking horrific they are pretty recently.

I'm 31 I never considered myself right wing but the 25 year old guys I work with come off as complete sjw faggots.

The Star Wars of MY generation was Lord of the Rings.

If you fucking faggots want to have this as your star wars go fucking ahead, I keep with mine, you fucking tasteless retards.

No there's no comparison to Star Wars yet. Gotta be an original IP that is also total popcorn bullshit fluff.

This. It's as if there is a strict cut off point, or cultural change over, that occurred within a year or two. I suppose I could just be getting a false perspective because I live in a pretty rustic area.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
P
E
D

why is it always ashkenazi? arent there any other types of jewish?

sephardic jewish like Eva Green

The other types of Jews are mostly stuck in the Middle East, and don't belong in the Ashkenazi Hollywood circle

Askenazi jews are the ones mixed with white genes in order to fool you. full blown jews are usually in the desert where they belong.

You have 20 seconds to think of a more memorable sound effect from the 2000's than Iron Man's repulsors.

You can't. They are the lighsabers of the last 10 years

Of all the big budget blockbusters of the last several years only a few Marvel movies have been good. Avengers 1, Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, and Civil War.

Star Wars copies itself now and I can't even remember what happened in Episode 7 now it was so bland.

That old camera sounds? Give me a break.

Well that's 5 out of like 12 or some shit, and I think even the ones that aren't that good have likable qualities so the skate by without being divisive and more 'meh'.
I'm pretty hype for Strange.

There was a guy in a thread earlier that said being born in the mid nineties and growing up in pc culture made him a sjw and a bit gay.

>she's already in the circle so she didn't need kneepads to get a job, so she's pure

PICKED UP

Snyder's DC films are

I'll cry when he'll retire

I can't even remember what Iron Man's lasers sound like.

>I'll cry when Snyder retires
DC shareholders won't

Nope, well for comic book movie fan maybe.

Tbqh the only movie that comes close to the 'Star Wars' phenomenon is the LOTR trilogy. Another franchise that might reach that level of critical acclaim and rabid fanbase is Game of Thrones.

TFA was still nowhere near the classic that is the OT.

tears of joy i imagine

Yeah, even if you think it's that low a number, it's still a pretty good success rate, and in my opinion the Netflix shows alone are worth the price of admission.

Yeah, I'll say the MCU films are my generations Star Wars. But more in that my parents had never seen anything like Star Wars, but always wanted something like it. In the same way we have never seen comics put onto the screen like it, as stand alone stories bound by an overarching plot, and it's beautiful in theory and execution. Even if they fuck up with Infinity War or after, the journey will have been amazing.

Who the fuck is autistic enough to remember random sound effects from movies? That doesn't make a movie good.

The Walking Dead is the Star Wars of this generation. There's no denying it.

Theyre sort of like vweeeEEEE-OOSH!

Everyone remembers how lightsabers sound tho

If you were born after 1980 and before 2000 you're a millennial.

Learn to google newfriend.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

member lightsabers sounds?

lol member berries. classic South Park they still got it