This is probably the gayest thing I have ever seen

This is probably the gayest thing I have ever seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E

As a heterosexual male, and a fan of 007, this made me ill to point of vomiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wl6k_h2drK8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm93TAEgwdc
youtu.be/wl6k_h2drK8
youtube.com/watch?v=BTFf8jqPNu0
youtu.be/2DPF_pWIy3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah honestly as a totally straight guy whenever I see two faggots embracing or kissing I just wanna scream.

I mean could you not shove that in my face? I want to literally smash my head into the wall everytime I see two guys get that close.

It's disgusting, I say this as a straight guy too

That is sooooooooooooo gay.

>he doesn't get a little bit Genghis Khan

Fuch you OP. Now I can never view James Bond in the same way ever again.

>Genghis Khan

But Genghis Khan had many female wives? He was seemingly quite straight.

>As a closeted homosexual make

ftfy mate

>everyone who thinks homosexuals are disgusting are closeted male

hello /r/libcuck!

back to your cuckshed

watch out boys he got so mad he busted out the cuck meme!! He means business!!

But he does have a point, which is many homosexuals assume heterosexuals being repulsed at watch gay men, is a sign of a secret homosexual closeted trait, which as a straight male I can easily spot the flaw.
Many straight males as myself when seeing men interact romantically disgusts us.

Whether it is politically correct or not it is an undeniable initial reaction many straight males have stated.
To assume being repulsed means the straight male is a closeted gay seems just as narrow minded, and overly presumptuous.

Still a better love story than Bond/Madeleine in Spectre

>watch video
>expect to see villain sexually molesting protagonist
>turns out its just a funny commentary on the relationship between protagonists and antagonists

You people get triggered over the mildest stuff.

I'm not gay but seeing people getting this upset over homosexuality is a bit of a laugh, seriously who gives a shit

CURRENT YEAR

i love this video, good choreography

>>expect to see villain sexually molesting protagonist
>>turns out its just a funny commentary on the relationship between protagonists and antagonists

Although what if it represents both, not just one? Wouldn't that still be just as accurate?

Catchy song tho rite?

Since you've responded it has caused a reaction from you to respond.
Are we not allowed to share our honest thoughts on being repulsed by something we've witnessed in entertainment?
Your judgement seems just as arrogant dictating what or how people should behave in a manner according to your preference.

>Many straight males as myself when seeing men interact romantically disgusts us.
why tho? just turn off your tv or walk away. I mean cmon nigga.

Again, am I not allowed to share my honest thoughts about something I've seen in entertainment that repulsed me?

Yes, I very much enjoyed the music until I saw the video.

but why does it repulse you?

You're obviously repressing your homosexuality.

When fags see straight or lesbian couples kissing they don't make threads on Cred Forums about it, repressed faggots like you on the other hand though...

it's because you are a closeted gay

if you aren't repulsed by gay shit you are definitely at least a bisexual

why are you repulsed by it?

My fucking sides it's as if you are writing this with an intention of screencapping and then showing off to your parents once they find that pink dildo that you stuff inside your ass every night kek

cause I'm a straight male? Holy shit, I guess you are gay.

I mean if I see a guy fucking a dog, I wouldn't go, yeah this is completely natural, I'm not disgusted by it unless I was into that shit.

started good but ended up pretty gay

>I get a little Ghengis Khan
Is that a gay lingo for wanting a dick or something?

Most straight guys aren't disgusted by it, they just don't want people think they are gay themsleves, so the act like they hate it, when in fact they don't have any real reaction to it.

Closeted fags get REALLY angry and disgusted by it.

Are you grossed out by lesbian sex too?

no because as a straight male if I see a naked woman I will get aroused

thats circular reasoning.
what is repulsive about it? easy question to answer.

But it is unnatural too.

Or are you grossed out by merely seeing naked men? kek

>what's so repulsive about a guy fucking another guy in the ass!
>comon it's 2016!

Can i learn to dance like that?

I don't even mind becoming a faggot

epic argument

By that logic wouldn't that make all the people who say pedos should be tortured closted pedos themselves?

>liking 007
Hi Plebbit

that's NOT the same thing trumpfag

circular reasoning!

ERRR

ITS 2016 COMON

JUST LET GUYS FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

this video is too much cringe for me

who's forcing you to watch guys fuck guys in the ass?

hey guys, mind if I join in?

>I'm not gay
>as a straight man...
>not gay btw

lol Americans are so insecure

>i don't even mind becoming a faggot
Somehow I don't think you need any help with that.

closeted gay detected

The reasoning behind hating pedos goes beyond 'uhh pedos gross me out but I can't say why', it's because they fucking sexually abuse children retards kek

>Many straight males as myself when seeing men interact romantically disgusts us
*Many people who were raised to hate homosexuality and anything that could be construed as homosexuality such as myself when seeing men interact romantically disgusts us

fixed that for you. homosexuality was fine pretty much until judeo christian religion literally took over the world. seeing guys together also makes me uncomfortable, but i was raised in america

It IS the same, you're making wild assumptions based on zero fucking evidence. Like going to the Trump thing, it's bullshit.

Some people hate faggots, but it is NOT always for the same reason. If you can't see that then you're a fucking retartd.

>furfags having sex
>say you are disgusted by this
>libcucks have no problem, don't call you a closet furfag
>pedos having sex
>libcucks have no problem, don't call you a closet pedo
>gays are having sex
>WHAT ARE YOU CLOSETED HOMO, ITS 2016 COMON, VOTE HILLARY!

Not the same.

Cred Forums confirmed for mentally deficient

why are you thinking about people that disgusts you so much having sex?

its not that you hate them that akes you closeted, its that you are spending so much time thinking about people you say you are hating having sex.

no one is forcing you to think about it, think about things you like having sex instead.

being this easily rustled on a korean manga board

>Miike Snow
>indie shit
What did you expect?

lol @ at all the faggots here being triggered by faggots kissing

look, it's one thing not to like OP's video, i get it, it's vapid gratuitous shit and that just undermines the video's purpose. i get that.

but it's another to be offended at what other people do, especially when it has no effect on you. who cares if 2 faggots kiss? that is extreme beta behavior.

>see news article about pedos being busted
>furfag spamming their bunnies in zootopia
>cp spammers
>gay agenda shoved everywhere
>no one is forcing you

I'm a homo and I'm voting Trump.

I disagree with every statement you've made. I've enjoyed watching 007 in part because it reminded me of the instinctual beta male I've always aspired to be, and seeing this iconic masculine male representing in a homosexual romantic tone bothered me as a complete distortion of the iconic character I've admired for much of my life.

I have no interest in romantic relations with another male, something homosexuals seem unable to accept as honesty.

Seeing one of my favorite iconic character's long time sexuality distorted did bother me because of it being a character I had long held in my mind as a masculine idol.

It's not. You soud psychotic. I don't want to talk with a guy who thinks peados and gays are the same. YOU disgust me.

ITT: MUH HONEST HETRO THOUGHTS

lol americans

Yeah that video is pretty fucking gay.

Back to you go.

Aren't a very large percentage of Mongols related to Genghis Khan because he raped his way across the entire entire country while conquering it? Shit, isn't that why a lot of Finns have Mongol genes?

lol yeah

don't these people know what year it is

if you aren't clapping loudly every time a homosexual is being intimate you are a fucking bigot

COMON

#blacklivesmatter

you are forced to read online news and browse Cred Forums?
who are these people forcing you to do that?

>8383

Check'd

kek that was pretty funny

terrible song though

strawman right out of the gates. gud talk bruv

Nope, I was saying the reason for HATE aren't always the same. I'd wager that a substantial number of the "hurr durr I hate pedos brigade" are pedos themselves. But NOT all of them.

The same way that not all people who hate fags are closet cases.

back to your safe space hugbox

>doesn't even show explicit sexual contact
>not even kissing
>just a gay couple
>a happy couple with happy children in a nuclear family
>this triggers Cred Forums

actually interested to hear what non-religious reasons you's have for being against this.

Oh, I meant alpha, instead of beta male...kek
Legitimate mistake.

There's a middle between clapping and throwing up. Most people live in that middle.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>furrys
complete change of entire identity
>pedo's
manipulative and arguably abusive relationships
>gay
simply a change in sexual attraction

hmm really makes you think, what is the difference between these?

You're bullying those with different opinions that don't suit you. Your attempt to control others, put them in "their" place.

everyone on Cred Forums just pretends to be christian so they can latch onto the morality. god hates fags.

>it reminded me of the instinctual beta male I've always aspired to be
This has pasta potential

>they keep TRIGGERING ME!!!!!

Tumblerina gtfo

Is honesty bad?

I don't really mind faggots doing their faggot things, but
>gays raising kids
Is the sickening part. There's no way children raised by two fags won't grow up to have absolutely warped understanding of sexuality. Probably misogynistic too, if a child's both parents are men, what value will their unconsciousness assign to women?

>In more quantitative terms, ~10% of the men who reside within the borders of the Mongol Empire as it was at the death of Genghis Khan may carry his Y chromosome, and so ~0.5% of men in the world, about 16 million individuals alive today, do so.Aug 5, 2010

I'm sorry, did I trigger you?

Based Miike Snow

Certainly. When a person has a point you'd rather not respond to finding mistakes in words, or spelling provides a means to distract, derail, and avoid the topic.
Such actions reveal the true hatred for honesty.

pedo is thought crime. remember that. you dont get arrested for pedophilia, you get arrested for rape or child molestation

You thinks parents still have a hand in raising their kids? Between their jobs, social activity, online presence and other shit, the parents barely see their kids. It's the school system, social medias, Hollywood/music stars and other kids who set their values now.

But putting these mistakes on purpose when you know your argument is weak just so you can use that to dismiss any critisim is better?

>getting triggered by fiction

I thought it was cute seeing them dance together.

What's with these closet homos getting so booty blasted over a catchy song and video.

you're right, I was specifically referring to the pedo sex in the reply post

Perhaps a bit, but not entirely. Simply offering my honest opinion you've ignored.

Real life is overated and barely worth the attention and energy required to be triggered by it.

wew lad
I don't give a shit, I just found your text funny

Because Miike Snow is obviously a mad scientist that excels in brainwashing. I still having Animals stuck in my fucking head years later. He must be stopped.

Thanks for posting this OP, this is a pretty based music video.

It was cracking me up when he was dancing around the base, and the plot is pretty funny too. Gay man stuck in sham marriage ends up fucking James Bond and a stinger with the ex-wife at the end. Primo shit m8

By the way, you sound like you have a deep seated unconscious craving for cock, did you get a boner watching this?

Memes are the parents of the new generation.

Generation Meme

I'm scared...

They already murdered in the name of Slenderman and The Joker, what will be the next thing?

Your reactions suggests my argument is not weak. What am witnessing in this thread is that when a heterosexual male shares an honest opinion of disgust at a distorted sexuality of an iconic character, the thought police (you) show up to respond with distractions, and as bullies to reinforce their idea of how people should control their thoughts, and go elsewhere if it isn't what is considered acceptable, or politically correct, regardless of whether it is honesty.

it's funny, they have a new song out recently starring the same two dancers called "My Trigger"
youtube.com/watch?v=wl6k_h2drK8

Go back in time to teach Bill Wilson, the co-founder of the AA, the thumbs-in-the-belt-loop- stance.

Aren't you acting like the thought police you fucking faggot?

You're the only one here saying people shouldn't be allowed to say stuff because it triggers you. Nobody is telling you you can't make your anonymous homosexual confessions to us.

You are the personification of projecting. You're projecting your lust for other men, you're projecting your fascist opinion that people shouldn't be allowed to speak, you're projecting your tiny dick too desu

>Generation Meme
Soon humanity will evolve beyond crude matter to become meme-based life forms. The fire rises.

Imagine a world with a language based exclusively on memes...

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra-tier world.

So, you came back to throw a man out of a plane?

>I was Le Traule all along

No nigger, you're just gobbling bait.

GUYS
I DID IT
I BECAME A FAGGOT

>WHY ARE YOU GAY >:(
>STOP IT! STOOOP!! STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!

You're either in the closet, or ten years old. Either way you're a faggot.

Song is good. Video is somewhat trying to be controversial so people talk about it.

ying and yang m8
cant all be ying, cant all be yang

whats wrong with masculine and feminine balance user?

How do you figure that? It was honestly an entertaining and endearing music video, and definitely relevant to the theme of the song. 8/10, will watch again.

No, you were a faggot all along. It was always in you. Not it is literally IN YOU.

Nothing, what's your point? Are you honestly upset that this music video features a homosexual couple? You could easily just watch any of the millions that feature a heterosexual couple.

I am pretty sure Gengis Khan was about having countless bastards and that involves women.

It's Yin

No such thing. Animal kingdom is full of gays. The higher the density of population, the higher the percentage of gays. It's natur's way of stopping overpopulation.

Humans are so out of touch with nature that we've overpopulated our whole planet, going from 6 to 7 billions in the last 50 years. We really need to gay up if we want to keep living on this earth.

God you morons get mad about everything. I like this song and the video. I had a giggle at the fags and I thought the dancing was cool. Just calm down you fucking nerds.

He was bi. Bi-rape-ial.

And when he had a few drinks, animals were fair game too.

>Nothing

ok good m8
i thought you didnt like women.

so same-sex relationships are incompatible? Or do you mean in the sense you wanted this video to show heterosexual happy couples.

>He doesn't get a little bit Genghis Khan
Oooooh

>Aren't you acting like the thought police you fucking faggot?

Not really. I shared my honest opinion, and you are free to disagree, but so far many insinuate that I am either wrong or homosexual for being disgusted which seems to be more intimidating than me merely sharing my thoughts without insults.

The fact that you've now reached the point of insulting me affirms the form intimidation you're enforcing without even a second thought of how intrusive you response it.

There most definitely seems to be a double standard in this thread. If you dislike my honest opinion, by your judgement I am worthy of insults, and being told I should be silenced, or to go elsewhere just for being me.
That is far more manipulative an attempt to control.

Too late. Try to keep up. This is Cred Forums, not one of the slow boards. You need to be quicker than that.

>125 replies
>39 posters
It's literally one guy.

It's literally 37?

More distraction, and indirect insults. More "you do not belong here" intent.

What in the entire history of Cred Forums made you think this is a safe space that you could use for therapy after being triggered by a music video?

Suck a dick and stop hating yourself my man.

Good. That was quick enough.

Rule of thumb: don't bother responding to a post made 10 minutes or more before the current time.

Why not?

You're taking too long

Literally just got home from fucking one. I'm honestly really curious why you'd dislike this music video so much, I mean don't get me wrong if they started making out or fucking I wouldn't be much of a fan, but this video is so tame and honestly just kinda sweet. I hope Goldface and James live a happy life together

In a row?

It is not about disliking the video, but specially a distorted sexuality of an iconic masculine heterosexual male character I identified with.

To see the two characters partake in a romantic tone, disgusted me as that is not how I've recognized 007 as a long time fan of James Bond.

You're a faggot for supporting Pence

Video came off more as trying to be funny rather than progressive.

Gays aren't even a controversial topic anymore.

It's a pretty good music video. It takes the themes of the song and uses relevant pop-culture to make a cute, little fun short story.

The faggot who posted this thread is obviously a Cred Forums reject who doesn't know anything about tv or film, he just came here for the baneposts.

I could understand if the video were serious, but it certainly was not.

It may not be controversial but hate crime reports have actually risen, so yeah, dudes are still getting triggered over dudes kissing.

Song was gayer than the video

>tfw I've watched three times and downloading discography

OP is a fagot and the video is nice.

True, it was for comedy, but my reaction and sharing my honest opinion of my reaction seems to welcome the typical SJWs to enforce their form of control with insults, and how I'm a closeted gay, or how I should go elsewhere, not welcomed here.

I've repeatedly denied being a closeted gay without returning insults, and still told I am somehow trying to control others.
The old double standard comes into play fast when someone acknowledges being heterosexual, and having disgust at witnessing homosexual romantic relations.

i dont know its only about as ghey as this
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm93TAEgwdc

That would yet be another direct distortion of the character to suit current political correctness of this time.

>I've repeatedly denied being a closeted gay
Do you think a closeted gay person would not deny being gay? That's not really an airtight argument.

That was awesome.

what is wrong with you closeted homos, that music video is 10/10 kino

I've shared my honesty, and it is repeatedly called a lie. That seems just as bigoted, or overly presumptuous a response as any.

If a transgender, or homosexual is allowed to proclaim their sexuality without being told they're lying, why can't I simply be taken at my word?
Double standards, run amuck.

Claiming to be straight is apparently suspect for lying when I can affirm this not to be true.
I have never been sexually aroused by another male. This is a fact, yet strangers here assume otherwise. Presumptuous, narrow minded assumptions from those unable to recognize someone different from themselves.

Cred Forums - Television & Film

I really like their relationship, you could just see as a metaphor for breaking from what's expected and going for something you want even though people may see it as strange. Get a hold of yourself for christ's sake OP they don't even kiss.

>thinks making a satire of a well known film is just an excuse for sjwism just because it has something linked to it.
>You're a silly billy.

You should definitely take this to internet court, you're obviously being slandered and oppressed.

God speed in your quest to become a victim of everything real and imagined.

You're not welcome here because you're a shitty poster, dude

>LOL BRO IM BEING SUPER CIVIL I JUST THINK ITS FUCKING DISTUSTING THAT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO MEN XD

Honestly I posted this thinking it would sink pretty fast, but then unexpectedly suddenly the SJWs arrived with exactly what you would expect.
Those people that feel it is important to control how people think, or behave should at least consider the way in which they participate in the same form of intimidation on those that they disagree with.

>Presumptuous, narrow minded assumptions from those unable to recognize someone different from themselves
surely you realize the irony

It was funny, let it go. I would say making this thread was petty but without you I wouldn't have seen this masterpiece, so, thanks.

youtu.be/wl6k_h2drK8
>Miike Snow
>My Trigger

You sound like a faggot.

Certainly, but that still doesn't make it any less true.

Post your favorite gay music video kino

youtube.com/watch?v=BTFf8jqPNu0

But I am not gay.

youtu.be/2DPF_pWIy3w
Objectively the most correct answer.

Me thinks thou doth protest to much

Protests?

I called it affirming.

>youtu.be/2DPF_pWIy3w
it's definitely iconic

i like the song

Good song, good band

My 2 cents as an Eastern European straight and white guy:
Holy shit who cares, get fucked Alt right closetfag.

Who the fuck cares what 2 consenting adults do? Live your own life and get the fuck out of my face with your religion and morals. All people who believe in an Abrahamic religion should be exterminated. Would get cleaner air and less dumb fags in this world.

just watched the video
wait who gives a fuck if a bunch of queers are being queer

faggot

D-did you just reply to yourself tripfag?

>Eastern European
>Thinks Western Civilization is the cause of all problems in the world

Listen cuck, no system is perfect and without corruption, but there's numerous fucking reasons why you're able to post your idiocy on the internet right now, and it has EVERYTHING to do with the West. Now fuck off.

>listen cuck
also nice strawman faggot

I was not in any way enforcing religion or anything but my honest opinion.

No, I do not care what adults do. I have no real issues with gay men, but in seeing one of my favorite iconic masculine characters represented as gay. This bothered me, and I shared that opinion.

Now how you further interpret that is all of your own doing.
Should I not be allowed to have such an opinion? Should I be silenced because you do not agree?
I am not of any politically driven group.
I am a straight male who stated my opinion, that is all.
You're free to dislike, disagree, or whichever.

If a gay male cannot accept my disgust at fictional character males distorted into gays, then that would probably be worth looking into closer.

most people dont think pedos should be tortured, so maybe

Not him, but gays do find lesbians, vaginas etc disgusting.

It's fine, it doesn't make them "phobic" or secretly lesbians.

It's a silly music video.

You can feel however you want, doesn't mean it's not stupid.

That you're a hypocrite? I agree

Correct it is a silly video. I did not suggest that it was stupid, but I have been continuously informed that I am a closeted homosexual for acknowledging my disgust at witnessing gay romance of characters I idolized as masculine heterosexuals.

So you're suggesting that I am always a hypocrite on every aspect of my opinions? I disagree.
We're in an anonymous message board, and grouping people and their collective reactions tends to happen when attempting to compose a solid statement of reason.

BAGAGAGAGAGHAHAHAHA, what the fuck lads

All I see on this thread is people going "I'm not gay" again and again. You can't be sure of that. I on the other hand, have taken several cocks in my arse and sucked 40 men off and I tell you I didn't enjoy it all. So I think I'm probably the only one here who can 100% say he's not gay.

I have very little idea why you would get so triggered by this video.

So why is it okay for fudge packers to appropriate mongol culture?

Well, I'm so tired of repeating myself, and then told I'm a closeted gay so I suggest reading my earlier comments...

such as
I officially stopped giving a shit a few hours ago. It's time to move onto something else, hopefully productive.

Milo?

It's not the men getting intimate, but the way gays go about it: racy, in your face and hedonistic.

gay intimacy is more uoften very dirty and raunchy, partly because it's two dominant sexes, partly because gays are promiscuous and very open sexually.

The songs not that bad honestly but the video is so fucking gay

I like the dancing though

>Miike Snow
What the fuck did you expect, lmao
I like some of their songs

Can we Hate SJWs but at the same time not care about someones sexual orientation. I couldn't care less about seeing two men kiss or even fuck to be honestly but SJWs can piss off. They will bring about the very opposite of what they are hoping to achieve. In 10 years we'll probably have race and gay hate crimes at record levels and growing exponentially.This song and video are great BTW.

saying he "gets a little bit genghis khan" is a metaphor for his jealousy:

the character in the song doesn't want his ex to get it on with anybody else but him. He doesn't want to be with him, but he doesn't want anybody else to have him, similar to how genghis khan would burn cities to the ground after raiding them so nobody else could have them despite him leaving and not wanting to defend/own the city itself.

Yes but isn't that the case when you choose any medieval male who managed to reproduce? It's like who most if not all Europeans are somehow related to Charlemagne.

Hey! Way to discover a music video from like 8 months ago! Youre so on top of it!

i was hoping this was a music video thread :,,,,(

Homosexuality occurs often in nature by a number of different animal species, it is completely natural.

Children and animals can't give consent, back to Afghanistan with you Ahmed.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

If animals cant give consent, and people are animals, then that means literally everything is rape.