I just hope that the Trollocs don't look too fake

I just hope that the Trollocs don't look too fake

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

IT SHOULD BE SOME OTHER FANTASY BOOK RACE, YOU COULD EVEN HAVE SAID WHITE WALKERS.

YOU FUCKED IT UP

It doesn't matter. A season in and they haven't done shit and everyone will laugh at them regardless of how they look

>First half: Sjws go "omg girl power fantasy."
>Battle of Dumai Wells: "Kneel, or you will be knelt."
Entertainment blogs: IS WHEEL OF TIME MISOGYNIST?

I can't wait to see who's gonna get blacked here for diversity.

I just finished Couladin getting BTFO by Mat. What book is the battle of Dumai Wells in?
Also how the fuck will they do the Shaido being BTFO by Rand and friends?

>it's a Moghedien threatens to turn Nynaeve into a horse episode

>Its a Aviendha is a tsunderere episode
She and Min are best girls

>it's a Rand chases some redhead bitch so the bitch opens a gateway to another continent but Rand follows and proceeds to wildly fuck her in the snow episode

>it's a Min gives Herid Fel blue balls until he finally explodes after being ripped apart by a gholam

End of book 6. It's literally the best part of the series.

...episode

blood and ashes

Was Avihenda (or whatever) the worst character after Elayne?

>it's a Rand uses CPR on Mat episode

>implied to be a boy prostitute
>as much of a busybody as any of the women
>Racist against Aiel
>Ugly as shit but fails to fulfill Gaidal Cain criteria
>Responsible for Bela's death
>Hides in a hole pissing himself as he blows the Horn

Olver is without question the worst piece of trash in the entire series. I hate him.

Old school meming.

I want to wife Verin

>Never read the books
>Invited to rpg game about this
>System describes these ragheads as ubermench: faster than horses, able to overpowered armored soldiers while being unarmed and unarmored, etc
>Sound cool, gonna play one of these
>They do nothing as described, as fast as any other human, non proficient with unarmed attacks, need to wear armor if they want to actually survive a combat but they aren't proficient in armors, etc
>In fact they're subpar at best

Aiel or trollocs?

Malkieri are lowkey the true ubermenschen

Aiel

>Aiel
>non proficient with unarmed attacks
Well that's bullshit.
>need to wear armor if they want to actually survive a combat
Life is a dream, those savages do just throw themselves at any enemy recklessly even if the enemy knows how to fight them.

The class/race started basically nude, only with clothes, a couple of short spears (shit tier weapons) and a buckler, and literally everybody else started (and were proficient) in weapons and armors. So my character was shit tier in combat, and everything else, and that wasn't what the description said.

>Those soldiers singing Jak o' the Shadows after Mat saved them from being killed bu thousands of Aiel
Really made me smile

>The class/race started basically nude, only with clothes, a couple of short spears (shit tier weapons) and a buckler
Accurate
>everybody else started (and were proficient) in weapons and armors
Reasonable.

Aiel should be godtier at martial arts and have some function like sneak attack to approximate their ferocity and close combat efficacy.

Really though they're just Tinkers so I secretly enjoy the fact that they're gimped in whatever rpg you're talking about

>should be godtier at martial arts
They weren't, they, in fact, were worse at any form of combat, because:
1. They gained less feats than the rest of combat classes
2. They get no proficiencies
3. Their class features were only to increase their resistance to severe weather and initiative rolls

It was like comparing a Barbarian and an Expert in DnD (system in which was based this Wheel of time official rpg game)

I didn't read the books and maybe these Aiel deserve everything that's comming to them, but I didn't know the meta and only followed the description, and the strong independent warriors who need no weapons looked cool, sadly this had zero of that

>Their class features were only to increase their resistance to severe weather and initiative rolls
That's pretty good.

Aiel are built up in the series as vicious bogeymen by unreliable narrators but in actuality get killed in swaths all the time. They're intense and dangerous but armor, technology, and the Power can defeat them.

>strong independent warriors who need no weapons
loled

>it's an Elayne takes a bath episode

There's so many things that could completely fuck up a WoT live action series
They'd have to find the best fucking actor for Rand so he doesn't become completely unlikeable without internal monologue when he starts going bonkers
I don't even know how they'd do Lews Therin's voice
They'd have to do Dumai's Wells and Rand atop the Dragonmount fucking perfectly
And they're going to have to do way more than just add a CG shimmer effect when somebody's holding Saidar/Saidin

We'll have black Lan, I'm fucking calling it.

I dropped the series after Book 10

How was the ending? I'm kind of interested but not enough to plow through another one of these books, written by someone else or not

>it's a Rand beheads a traveling merchant's entire company and puppeteers their corpses with the power to make them kowtow to him episode

They pick up again after book 10, AKA Nothing Fucking Happens for 700 Pages: The Book

11 was great, Cads' ter'angreal weave foiling Semirhage posing as Anath is one of the great moments of the series.

Brandon Sanderson ruined it though.

I felt the same way about Book 8 and 9. They just slowed to a fucking crawl

Black Ajah turned forcibly to the Light
>Perrin's wife stolen
>Darkfriend bro manipulates Elayne
>Rand awkwardly formalizes his polygamous arrangement
>Forsaken decide to kill Rand before he can cleanse the source
>Mat gets the ball rolling on his Dragons idea
>Mat raped by Tylin
>Tylin eviscerated by gholam
>Mat rescues Joline from Seanchan enslavement
>Mat learns Tuon's identity
>Mat marries Tuon
>Powerless Rand stealth murders rogue Asha'man in Far Madding aided by Cadsuane's array of Q-like gadgets, and Lan
>The gang cleanses the source while under siege from every Forsaken

Can we stop with the Winter's Heart is slow/bad meme? It's fucking awesome and chock full of important moments

>Tylin dies
>Mat gets stuck with a fat nosed nigress

>implying Tuon is black

Are you baiting me right now?

If the show even makes it that far, do you really think she won't be played by some ugly darky?

Trollorcs? Troll + orc?
Whoever wrote this shit must be retarded.

>I don't even know how they'd do Lews Therin's voice
They could just have another actor on screen for Lewis Therin
But yeah they really need to find a great actor for him.

Yeah, i thought about just having a Lews Therin ghost following Rand around everywhere but it seemed really silly gonna feel really bad for TV show Rand stuffed into a box with the spooky ghost Dragon

Its trollocs

And they are humans that have been captured and mixed with animals to make beefy ass soldiers

>beefy ass soldiers
That are completely incapable of damaging anyone with a name.

>Saruman
>Sauron-Man
Jesus what was he thinking!?