Tfw Truman Show delusion

>tfw Truman Show delusion

>it's a red-eyed Truman takes out the garbage in his underwear with a three day stubble and his wifebeater stained with bbq sauce episode

>It's a Truman burns down an orphanage and jerks of in the ashes episode

Reee not the point of this thread

One must imagine Truman happy

Its a Truman grunts into the palm of his hand as he gets the shampoo bottle an inch further than he's ever managed before.

>its a Truman films the neighbor´s daughter through the window with his hand-camera raising a moral dilemma

>it's a Truman makes a thread on Cred Forums and waits half an hour for a serious response episode

>it's a Truman shoves a buttplug up his asshole and slaps his ballsack against it over and over again shouting "YEAAAAAAAHAAAAAAW" while is wife sits in the living room crying.

That truly tickled my brain. Nice double dubs, btw.

>It's a "Truman posts it again" episode

>It´s a Truman taking a massive shit on the toilet questioning the quality of the storyboard episode

>It's a Truman truman chains a girl scout to a radiator pipe in his basement and rapes her for weeks episode

it's okay, i know i don't live in a Truman Show setting because otherwise the producers would have already given me a qt gf/wife to make things more interesting for the viewers.

>it's a Truman runs over a black pedestrian and can be seen smiling afterwards episode

>Tfw I speak as if I'm talking to an audience all the time when I'm alone
why bros

Because you never know who is listening

>it's a "Truman makes a personal confession disguised as a fake plot of a fake series on an anonymous internet forum" episode

Really not as fun as you'd think before experiencing it. Ive had to basically go Mormon because seemingly every psychoactive substance, including, alcohol and coffee, sparks truman show delusions in me.

>tfw they tried that many times with me but I kept sperging out and failing to do anything

I fuck up so many times in social situations that people would probably tune into my Truman Show just for the highlights.

It's like watching The Walking Dead. "Oh, here he is browsing Cred Forums all day again, oh here he is pacing around the house" but then I go out and fuck something up miserably and everybody tunes the fuck in to see the hilarity ensue.

Maybe people watch your show to feel better about their lives.

i think its happening to more people

hivemind

You still have to go outside sometimes for them to set you up.

Can someone explain the psychiatric difference between a delusion and an obsession? I don't think anyone would be cringing at a delusion.