Will he ever recover?

Will he ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/politics/college-students-attack-mans-make-america-great-again-hat-as-hate-speech/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does the media keep attacking Donald Trump? I liked him in The Celebrity Apprentice and Home Alone 2.

>give an unbiased interview where the two have fun on stage, as a classic comedian would do
>this somehow destroys his credibility

>Why does the media keep attacking Donald Trump?

what website is this from?

Because he is literally Hitler. And no I won't explain how he's literally Hitler because you're probably a white male and are a Hitler too.

Probably slate, huff post, vanity fair, Or some other shill publication only library's give any credit to

Because he's sympathetic to white pride groups and this triggers people.

FUCKING WHITE MALES

He's hitler because I say so, no I won't explain myself.

Classic shithead response

I was never a fan of Jimmy Fallon. Never watched Late Night more than the first few episodes. So did I miss something where he's slowly turned that show into some hard hitting news series. Or uncovered long hidden Hollywood secrets with his expert interviewing techniques. I mean, we are talking about the same Jimmy Fallon that takes guests and plays a game that involves cracking eggs on their head, right? He has credibility now? Because he wasn't barely a credible comedian when I saw him last.

pretty much all of them

the media is getting butthurt

Exactly, but when even a barely credible comedian doesn't play into the agenda then the live have to slit his throat. They are always looking for the next person who steps out of line so they can take a shit on them

I'm pretty sure that everyone who compares the two can point to a number of correlations.

What credibility? Fallon is a comedian and entertainer. He's not there to talk politics or have debates. These are the same people that took The Daily Show seriously.

why would a talk show host need credibility?

huffpo is having a meltdown

Is he /ourguy/ now?

found it lads

but he literally supports fascism and genocide he's literally a racist

If anything he gained credibility.

>and Home Alone 2

>saying you want to make your country great again is being Hitler
I hate the left

>humanized a dangerous man
jesus christ

fallon KEKED by BASED MEYERS

>Seth Meyers, whose show directly follows his on NBC, has taken quite a different tack to political humor. As he told the Atlantic earlier this year, comedians aren't journalists, and that means they get to have a point of view and run with it. Following Trump's many press bans, Meyers cheekily banned Trump from his own show. Last night, after Trump whiffed through Fallon, Meyers had on Senator Bernie Sanders, and the two had an intimate conversation about personal activism in a world dominated by major political powers -- a reminder of just how fantastic a medium for conversation late-night television can be.

fallon is a literal cuck. he'll kiss anyone's ass who appears on his show.

no surprise Cred Forums is rallying around this cuck.

Cred Forumstards won't last 5 seconds on /film/

>humanized a dangerous man
i'm not especially with trump because i think both him and hillary are fucking retarded, but who in their right minds would write something like "humanized a dangerous man"

modern media is disgusting with how they'll sometimes fixate on some people and just hound them like that

>don't you dare humanize someone

sounds like nazi talk if you ask me

>Jimmy Fallon
>Thinking comedian
>EVER

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTT.

God if I could go back in time and tell myself how easy being a fucking journalist would be.

>Will he ever recover?
Are you talking about his low-key alcohol addiction?

You forget.........

>PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM

Well he also nonchalantly admitted to being in the KKK

>tfw media on meltdown after the Fallon segment and the "birther" "conference"

Does he work at Mcdonalds or something?

(little burgerflipper humor for ya)

>Tfw people on my Facebook feed say they are going to stop watching Fallon after this "fiasco"

We need a purge

hey pal, did you just blow in from stupidtown?

I give it a week.

I actually gained a huge amount of respect for Fallon. I don't like Trump and Fallon probably doesn't like the guy either but he put on a show and he treated him like a guest should be treated. I have nothing but respect for him.

I like how americans thinking have more than 2 beers is alcoholism

>they drink beer for breakfast in bevearia
>the french have wine for lunch and dinner
>the British have a beer at lunch, and a 3 day bender on the weekend
>you are a raging alcoholic for finishing a bottle of wine on a Friday in america

>calling out literally the only incorrect statement on the list

FUCKING NUKE AMERICA ALREADY YOU PEOPLE ARE A CANCER ON TBE PLANET.

Most yuros really are alcoholics though, especially in Britain

What about in the skoarch?

The links are weak because
>Every leader in the past 50 years, from Stalin to the Clintons, has had to focus on race and dogwhistle their constituents in some way
>Hitlers deportations weren't focused on French people who illegally snuck into Germany
>Fascist is so overused it's lost whatever meaning it still had when Franco and Pinochet died. "Bush is a fascist" "Obama's continuing fascist policies with Guantanamo Bay and the Patriot Act" and on and on.
>Immigrants get a lot less flack from Trump than our shitty leaders and our global competitors. Watch a speech of his sometimes.
>The Muslim ID thing was literally made up.

Hitler did nothing wrong, though.

Because he isn't controlled by the globalist elites that own the media.

Pretty simple m80.

What credibility did he have before?

I don't get it. What does having cuts on your hand have to do with alcoholism?

Does he play that knife game when you stab the table between your fingers while he's drunk or what?

are you drunk?

>implying his audience cares
if they did, they wouldn't be watching in the first place

>thinking comedian with a point-of-view

I have nothing against Jimmy and I'm sure he has beliefs of his own, but the fuck ever thought of him as a "thinking comedian"? Being the way he is, light-hearted, neutral, and easygoing is his brand and it's exactly why he's so appealing to most people. He's not your type if you're looking for political commentary or sophisticated humor, but that's not what he does and he like most people who are not brainless moron like our friends at HuffPo knows this

>I think using the word "literally" gives weight to my bullshit.

Trump is was and always will be human and he's more in touch with his fellow humans than any of the limousine liberals and their print media flunkies

He has to have some kind of fucked up circulatory system.

He almost had to get his finger amputated because he put his wedding ring on in a weird way.

The main reason Fallon is doing so much better than, say, Colbert, is precisely because he doesn't alienate half of america by being vehemently left.

Jimmy Fallon had credibility?

damn what happened to the old Jimmy Fallon who grilled Kissinger for his role in the atrocities in Cambodia?

>He'll drop out
>He won't win the primaries
>He said a bad thing
>He won't win the presidency

It's scared.

Cringe

So do the bandaids help with circulation or something?

And does alcohol cause circulatory problems? I only ask for a friend who happens to drink every day and even indulges in drinking throughout the day on the weekends while he posts on some obscure Chinese animation forum. He's probably having a drink right now and it's only 10:30am haha, that loser....

I remember Colbert told his audience to stop booing Jeb Bush and to respect him because he was a guest.

I'm confident every other late night host would do the same. This "outrage" just speaks to how much the media does not want Trump. Since the media is in such shit conditions, I'm voting Trump just as a fuck you to the media. I don't give a fuck what else Trump will do. Either candidate sucks ass but at least with my vote for Trump, I'll enjoy seeing mainstream media meltdown.

>justifiably

You can justify anything if you try hard enough.

Which is what makes this entire thing silly. I dislike Fallon because he kisses every guest's ass. So now Fallon is getting backlash for doing his standard act? Fuck these angry dumb fucks for getting mad that a jester doesn't stick to their agenda.

This is not the major opinion of most people
Facebook deliberately put a fucking Huffpost headline as the headliner story
Stop getting played by the system

The lefties are going stir fucking crazy because the fainting incident gave Trump the victory.

Don't be surprised if you see calls for violence

But the jews already have given you an ID you fag, anyway if you're not suspicious of Muslims i reckon you should read Dabiq but it's probably illegal in your country, basically explains Muslims.

>uses racism to rise to power

He hasn't said anything racist as a way to advance his campaign, maybe xenophobic but even that is very arguable

>proposes mass deportations

Of people who are in the country illegally, a criminal act, unlike Hitler who deported legal german citizens. Bad and untruthfull equivalency

>proposes to make America great again

that is literally not a criticism in itself, every politician says that with different words

>anti-muslim fascist

At this point, there is nothing wrong with being more careful and attentive of, or to profile Muslims. Also his policies have nothing to do with fascism

>blames immigrants for america's problem

Again, illegal immigrants. That's an important distinction. I agree that there is too much importance is given to it though, but then again, so is to other, more trivial stuff, like who uses which bathroom and gay marriage

>thinks muslims should wear special ID's
never heard about that

>He hasn't said anything racist as a way to advance his campaign, maybe xenophobic but even that is very arguable
Have you heard what he said about spics?

I think the bigger story is just how absurdly butthurt the media is. It speaks volumes about their attempt to influence the election.

What credibility did he have?

He's a talk show host

>spics
>race
Really makes you think...

>calls for violence
That's Trump's shtick, Hillary supporters will go after our memes.

Normies, aka people who hate Trump, actually like his youth driven program. He's not as cynical as Kimmel or as old as the other late night hosts. The writers of the show also seem to be in touch with the current trends.

I don't think the audience of his show remember him as part of SNL.

What boggles me is that people fail to see that the show is on NBC, of course they wouldn't try roast Trump in any way. Not to mention, it's a variety show, not the fucking debate.

He will recover, he will be hosting Hillary on monday, right?

People will have gotten over it by the time he interviews the new Commander in Chief.

Dude knows what side his bread is buttered on.

No but for real, this is actually an example of how unhinged leftists are. They refuse to see Trump as a human. That makes it justifiable to assassinate him in their eyes. Although Trump is really the last stand of the moderate right of America, if they killed him the left would quickly learn what true oppression felt like. They'd better hope nobody kills Trump.

It boggles my mind that his face is unshopped.

Nobody else but that spineless fuck would have given Trump such a PR blowjob.

You think Letterman would have given a free pass to a virulent racist?

Only extremist liberals and the media machine say this. In fact I think he gained a lot of credibility with most people for treating Trump the same as any other guest.

>No but for real, this is actually an example of how unhinged leftists are. They refuse to see Trump as a human. That makes it justifiable to assassinate him in their eyes.

Trump has literally advocated Clinton be killed. More than once.

>Because he isn't controlled by the globalist elites that own the media.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what trump voters actually fucking think, holy fuck.

>advocated Clinton be killed

Only retards believe this.

$0.10 has been deposited in your account.

>weisswurst

Disgusting.

>it's starting to sink in

America is so fucked. I honestly think that the vast majority of Americans are retarded.

Thanks for Correcting my Record.

interviewing the candidate from the other side *le gasp* shut this faggot down before he starts up a hitler youth

America is fucked. EU is fucked. We're all fucked because most of the world's populace is fucking retarded.

because they are open minded rational people
heatst.com/politics/college-students-attack-mans-make-america-great-again-hat-as-hate-speech/

definitely my boy

The libs have lost it.

They're mad at Fallon because he treated Trump like a regular guest.
Hillary declared war on a cartoon frog.
The concept of making your country great is treated as racist.

Whatever will be next?

Did Fallon have any credibility to begin with? If anything, he actually earned credibility.

rip

yeah, killing humanized people is harder. all his supporters should have face covered

He is the global elite you jackass. Look at all the conflicts of interest he has with Turkey and with South Korea.

She wants to get rid of guns for self defense, it's only reasonable to suggest she'd start with her own bodyguards.

Doesn't matter though, everyone here isn't old enough to vote anyways.

I mean, Hitler did help with the recovery of Germany's economy... So you're saying Trumps gona help fix ours? cuz thats all i care about senpai

The last week he was having a good time, flirting with Millie and shit.

Now this, poor guy.

Trump hasn't put forward one valid way of fixing your country. Infact, all he wants to do is build a 25 billion dollar wall. "

People really aren't exaggerating how stupid Trump supports are, yikes

Frozen or Tangled?

>H-he didn't hint that the 2nd amendment nuts should kill her.

Get your delusions out of here and back to

It's inevitable, just let it wash over you.

ITT: Cred Forumsdittors take every bait thrown at them.
Kill your shelves

Im not american or british so I'm fine. Im just worried for my American friends who have to deal with a massive recession if he wins.

He was talking about defeating her at the polls. But you're a willingly gullible fool, so what do you care.

No. That's what he gets for supporting a candidate that's literally a reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. Listen to what Hitler said in front of the Reichstrag in 1936, and see if this disgusting rhetoric doesn't sound familiar to you:

>"Jeden Tag kommen Österreicher einfach über die Grenze gelaufen ohne gültige Papiere und ohne Einreisegenehmigung. Manche kommen für Arbeit, manche wollen auch nur ein paar Semmeln kaufen weil in Bayern die Semmeln einfach besser sind, aber so oder so brauchen sie eine gültige Einreisegenehmigung und können nicht einfach so nach Deutschland einreisen wie's ihnen gerade passt. Alle Österreicher, die illegal über die deutsche Grenze gelaufen sind müssen zurück und sich den korrekten Passierschein beim Passierscheinausgabestationsbeamten holen und dann können sie von mir aus gerne einreisen, aber sonst nicht. Und wenn sich die Österrreicher zu schade sind, die fünf Minuten an der Passierscheinausgabestation anzustehen um den korrekten Passierschein beim Passierscheinsausgabestationsbeamten abzuholen, dann bauen wir eben eine Mauer und dann kommt eben keiner mehr rein."

>"Austrians are crossing the border into Germany without valid documents or entry permits, some because they are looking for work, some because they just want to do business here. Every Austrian without proper papers has to go back and get a entry visa before crossing the German border. If that is too much to ask we'll just build a wall at the border and no Austrian gets in anymore."

If that doesn't open your eyes, nothing will. Literally Hitler.

He totally was. He shows a record of saying these kinds of things.

I'm not a gullible fool, why should I believe that this isolationist and hate spouting retard would say anything different?

Again, the door is that way

How many of Trump's position papers have you read?

How many illegals are in this country?

How much do state and local governments spend on education and healthcare for them?

I noticed you neglected to mention from where you actually are.

Gosh r/Drumpfsters are so fucking cucked. The only reason I vote Drumpf is to throw out muds and spics. Don't make him weaken his position with your cucked apologetics.

Totally? Like literally totally?

But what about the nazi frogs? Shouldn't I be worried about those?

Go ahead and show me. I mean trump definitely isn't. He can spout all day about his "magic plan" to be the cure all for America problems but at the end of the day he hasn't proposed a single thing that is actually feasible and will infact cost the country billions as experts on both sides have said. (Like his fucking 25 foot concrete wall along the border)

Doesn't matter where i'm from. I'm not hispanic if thats what you're implying. It would fit the narrative better if I was wouldn't it?

My Record has already been Corrected, user. No need to keep Correcting it.

Ah, I see you can't counter argue so you'll just ignore it. Thats the trump way!

>Trump definitely isn't
Yup, you're right. Rallies are about building energy among supporters and swaying undecideds by touching on like ten different topics, so I expect neither Clinton nor Trump to drone on about a specific topic for two hours. Same deal with SNL hosting or talk show or Dr. Oz appearances or whatever.

But they've both given detailed policy speeches on whatever topic you want. Of course those are boring and no one watches them.

Since reading is faster, give Trump's wall and immigration proposals a glance: donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

No narrative here.
You won't tell me where you're from because you're ashamed.

Those are all opinion pieces. The media has always ran opinion editorials, which ALWAYS "attempt to influence elections". Are you fucking 12 years old?

>mfw I've always hated Jimmy Fallon, and finally there's an excuse for others to start hating him too

There is no way to counter argue a non existent argument. Try putting forth an argument with evidence and I'll engage you, Record Corrector.