Preacher thread

Preacher thread

Why? It's so bad.

Won't last past season 2

A show so realistic it can be believed.

What other cool shit from the 90s will be ruined before this decade is done?

That God costume is so bad I turned it off as soon as he appeared.

It wasnt god tho, god is missing

That god wasnt real god tho it was ...an angel....dressed up as god.... while other angels filming him with the projector thing...in heaven.. so people wouldnt know god is gone

The Sandman

Why the hate

The show was pretty good tho
Especially the repeating wild west hell part

hahahahaha, balls

don't you fucking dare tempt fate

sandman has to be done well or not done at all, preferably the latter because of the near impossibility of the former

Is it true that Neil Gaiman's parents are high tier Scientologists and he donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to Church front groups every year?

I just want the truth.

Thats retarded

first i've ever heard about it if that's the case

also given his love affair with mythology in general and being tight with Alan Moore i sincerely doubt it

All I want is a transmetro animated show from HBO with the voice of Joe Pantoliano. Is that so much to ask for?

>movie in the works
>JGL dropped out

James?

Never seen it and I'm not going to because I love the comic so much and don't want to see it crappified

>Seth Rogen's The Sandman

DUDE DREAMS LMAO

goddamn that sounds good

which of course means it's never going to happen

Neil's actually considered to be a persona-non-grata by the curch.

delete this

It was perfect m8, the costume being slightly off just made the scene that much more surreal.

Why did he marry another generational Scieno from a high-tier family and why does he donate to their front groups under cover of darkness? Allegedly

>Gaiman says that he is not a Scientologist, and that like Judaism, Scientology is his family's religion.[12] About his personal views, Gaiman has stated, "I think we can say that God exists in the DC Universe. I would not stand up and beat the drum for the existence of God in this universe. I don't know, I think there's probably a 50/50 chance. It doesn't really matter to me.

No scientologist are allowed to speak like this.