'Suicide Squad' Is Now Leggier Than 'Captain America: Civil War'

>the picture has now earned 2.3x its $133.6 million debut weekend at the domestic box office. That means, shockingly enough, it is a leggier picture than Walt Disney’s Captain America: Civil War

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/09/13/box-office-suicide-squad-is-now-leggier-than-captain-america-civil-war/#7bdfa76a4d3e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Margot is 8cm taller than Scarlett so she's also leggier.
It's like poetry.

Yet it was critically panned and bombed hard. DCcucks on eternal suicide watch

AVClub on Suicide Watch

>bombed hard
>$310,252,332 DOM in 40 days
Nah.

>Fine, fanboys, you win—for now. Suicide Squad opened to a record-breaking $131.5 million at the domestic box office, besting the previous record-holder for biggest August opening weekend of all time, Guardians Of The Galaxy, by more than $40 million. What’s more, the film received an average B+ CinemaScore from viewers overall and an A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

>The film did plummet 40 percent from Friday night—when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards—to Saturday, and then saw another 20 percent drop from Saturday to Sunday. So maybe critics’ vitriol will be proven right in the end.

>it's another 'American retard invents a new baby word' thread

>leggier
What the fuck does that even mean?

>it's another Marvelcucks so assmad Suicide Squad made money but muh (((Rotten Tomatoes))) says it's bad thread

it had a better multiplier after the first weekend.
Around 2.3 if I'm not mistaken.

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/09/13/box-office-suicide-squad-is-now-leggier-than-captain-america-civil-war/#7bdfa76a4d3e

Took the words right out of my mouth, new journalism is retard tier. Shade, Leggier....

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

>Leggier

>yfw it ends up having a bigger domestic # than BvS and GotG

I'd even accept "has more legs".
"More profitable" would be ideal.

Marvtards on Suicide Watch

>leggier

meow meow miawok. meow mow miaaow mew mew meeeooowww.

It rhymes

>The secret sublanguage of Mongolians

Mendelson has a very limited vocabulary.

>Leggier
>Longer legs
>lasts longer at the box office

dumb frogposters

why the fucking fuck are you comparing it with buffy slayer and game of thrones? they're tv shows and this is a movie!

Do you have Down's Syndrome?

So fucking SAY that then, why make up some toddler tier word and further contribute to the dumbing down of society...

...and yes, I mad!

Jesus Christ why do they sound so butthurt about this?

go back to Cred Forums, ffam

everyone who talked shit about it was on Disney Cash

do you come from le Mandela Effect universe?

i look a bit like jared, ask how much pussy i get

how much

How often do you dicked? Daily?

>why make up some toddler tier word

because irl they're insecure and friendless so they spend hours online trying to come up with new memes hoping it will catch on and give them a false sense of accomplishment. it's self-delusional since it's user but it's all they have in life.

too much

dicked?

>leggier
its also shittier

fucked by men in your rectum

i'm heterosexual

#JUST
#Marbull

he's saying the movie is earning more because the actresses are showing more legs.

It's a fairly old term used for decades. Not really sure how you have never heard the term before

you don't have to hide in the closet in an user board, ffam. let it all out, sistah. nobody knows us here. AFFLAFAAAAAAA!

Rotten tomato drones on suicide watch

this. leggier means more beautiful legs. it's an old term not commonly used anymore like "broad" to refer to women.

you're right, i love cock

no, it means longer legs, but in reference to legs. Not seeing why it has to re-appropriated for this new useage. We already have a term "more successful" that does perfectly well in describing what it means.

It's more of the new buzzword mentality and it's shit.

SISTAAAAAAAH! FFAAAAMMMMMMM!

*HUG*

they just want to be noticed so they try to come up with gimmicks

>leggier

Did someone say cock?

>Spend 500 million, make 800 million back
>You've seen a net return of 300 million

>Spend 10 million, make 100 million back
>You've seen a net return of 90 million

There's a reason that after a certain level of materiality, return percentages simply cease to be an efficient metric on return.

What person in their right mind would rather the latter than the former? Unless you've got the same budget as project A divided amongst other projects that see a total return above that of project A, then you have some dumb fuck liberal arts degree kid in charge of your financing decisions.

the goal is to spend $10 million and earn $800 million, you blithering idiot

>Leggier

>Marvel on the left
>DC on the right

Critics must be on suicide watch

These marvel/dc threads are fucking cancer and you faggots are shutting up board EVERY DAY with it.

>new buzzword
>new

>What person in their right mind would rather the latter than the former?

Nobody. And that's why the movie industry lost like 1 billion in revenue this year due to all the 500 million movies bombing.

Last week it was STILL in the top 5

Because it was doing very well with tons of people going to see it, me included who saw it twice

I saw it three times.

muh nigga

Green Goblin/Joker crossover when?

>5 times

Get on my level.

I pre-ordered that eerily lifelike SS Joker figure. Step up senpai.