WHY DO THEY BARELY POST NEW CONTENT ANYMORE????

WHY DO THEY BARELY POST NEW CONTENT ANYMORE????

THEY ARE MY ONLY SOURCE OF TV ENTERTAINMENT SND I NEED TO WATCH.

RĒĒEĒEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riA0sjcyQAw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ANeoAZ91_0
youtu.be/Zvv-kgq6YWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rich had another episode

Mike shouldn't have crushed his diabeetus medicine. Rich needed that to live.

No new Plinkett in god knows how long.
Lazy lazy Mike.
Shame on you.

It's very simple.

We've seen it all before. We all know it even though we might not say it..

Welfare makes people lazy. Patreon made Mike fat and lazy and complacent. Despite receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars from their fans, RLM doesn't produce more content than they did when they were starving artists.

If the Patreon well dried up, Mike would release a new Plinkett instantly.

Because retards are giving them free money that's not dependent on the work they do, so they just smoke weed every day and don't have to do shit.

See: pretty much any Patreon-funded shitter, from Zoe Quinn to Amazing Atheist.

>videogameshit

No. They can't even agree on how to critique.

>this was stupid but I had fun so it's ok

Not entertaining, not funny, not insightful

Red Letter Media is creating weird internet videos and films

3,074 patrons
$13,401 per month

We've been very fortunate to be able to create snarky, weird videos that people actually watch, but we're never satisfied to settle where we're at. We always want to continue to grow and expand, whether it be upgrading equipment, hiring actors, renting filming locations, etc. We're a very small group and we tend to overextend ourselves both physically and monetarily, doing everything from running a studio to editing to building all our own props and sets.

We don't expect or assume anyone will contribute any more to our crazy projects than simply watching our videos. We appreciate that by itself. But if you feel like contributing more, it'll all go back into creating more stuff. From time to time, the site may go a few weeks without any new videos being posted, but rest assured that just because we're not posting something doesn't mean we're not working hard on stuff behind the scenes, usually multiple projects at once because we're kind of crazy. We tend to spend longer editing our videos than it seems many other online video creators do because it's our favorite aspect and we like to get creative with it whenever possible.

We've kept our Patreon pledge tiers very low because honestly there's better things you should be spending large amounts of money on. We may change up some tiers and add some higher rewards in the future, but for right now just think of this as donations that give you a little something back as a thank you for continuing to watch and support what we do.

And spacecop. They talk all the time about the right way to make movies like they know what they are talking about and they had a chance and chose to make an ironic intentionally bad movie. Not funnybad just bad.

That is very insulting to fans.

they've been putting out a video just about every week for a while now

They average a video a week these days. That's way more than they used to post. When Half in the Bag first started, we were lucky if we got 2 videos a month.

MORE
O
R
E

Fuck off retard

no, I'll stay 2bh

>[your money] will all go back into creating more stuff

And buying useless trinkets for yourself and your girlfriend.

>doesn't want to be an e-beta orbiter for this cunny

wow, it must be fun being a fag

that word doesn't mean what you think it does pham, be careful

How many hours does Mike work in a week?

Why would he work at all when he gets free money? He can just do these stupid videos whenever they all get high and have fun.

Jay seems to do all the editing now. Mike just turns up for the booze.

Mikes editing the Plinkett review

they're hard at work on the Space Copper sequel

Probably less than you think. We've already established that a Half in the Bag episode can be pushed out of the production line in just a couple days.

>Get Netflix money
>Drink all day
>Forget to shit out mediocre content
Atleast try you fat alchoholic neckbeards, I know you browse here, fucking hackfrauds.

didn't she not want to be in videos anymore because of people creeping on her or something

No, she's just such a lazy piece of shit that she wants to smoke weed and get free money without even being filmed having fun while high.

Reddit
feet
weirdo creeps

Imagine there was a place on the internet where people talked endlessly about you and your small group of friends.

A place where tens of thousands of posts about YOU can be found and new ones are constantly being created.

The posts are funny, weird, creepy. Sometimes even profound and introspective.

Wouldn't you come lurk in these Cred Forums threads? To see the funny pictures fans made of you? To read the hilarious fanfics people write about you and your co-workers? To gather unbiased criticism and ideas for future projects?

That's why I don't believe no one from RLM doesn't even lurk these threads occasionally. How could a nobody from Wisconsin resist?

How the hell do they even make money? They barely post any content and when they do it usually ends up wth like 250k views. Thats less than $300 on YouTube. Am I missing something?

patreon

patreon and merchandise

also jack is only part time

>hire a literal viral marketer
>spam threads on reddit and Cred Forums
>get betas to give you their autismbux every month

This is one big part of it. Patreon (and to a lesser extent Pre-Rec subscriptions) pay for quite a bit of the day to day operations.

You'd be shocked how many people actually give money regularly to RLM. A strawpoll on Cred Forums suggested nearly 20% of the people who post in these threads give monthly in some way.

Where is my gen x ethos and mediocrity?

>cunny
user...I don't think you know what that word even means.

>rlm thread
>want to talk about videos they make
>entire thread is just gossip about their personal lives

They're working on a new Plinkett review.

Rich got a raise at the toll booth.

>How the hell do they even make money?
lmao nig they make 160 grand a year right now from crowd funding
get on their level scrub

>wahhh why can't they make videos so I can parrot their opinions here

>How the hell do they even make money
They don't, retards give it to them for free.

that's what happens when you get a patreon
>do tons of reviews just about every week along with different series
>put alot of work into it
>gather a huge fanbase
>make a patreon and demand to be paid for making these vids
>successful: stop putting out so much content at regular intervals and claim 'we're making money now so quality over quantity'. Eventually must pledge actual money just to see their Patreon page; HITB goes on Youtube, BOTW, WOTW, re:view, and scientist man all are given to patreons who pledge at least 5 dollars per month through password protected zip
>unsuccessful: stop releasing videos for a while or just narrow it down to one series (HITB in this case) to punish people for not giving you money then work your way up to making another Patreon

How does Mike feel about Cred Forums talking endlessly about the size and shape of his penis?

Jack works part time as a white bull so they have to plan around that

Newfag like you don't seem to remember the old days of RLM where they'd put out 1 or maybe 2 Half in the Bags a month and literally nothing else

This is the path everyone goes down eventually. If you're a loyal fan you'll pledge money to the Patreon and let them make money off doing videos that don't cost anything to produce. Most people screw their fanbase over by doing that and RLM will be no different.

Jay is probably shopping for kitschy halloween knick knacks at used stores right now

what a gay boy

ZAP!

It's not even October yet

>you will never be a YT celebrity doing what you love with a fanbase who will pay you tens of thousands a year to do what you love
>you will never have a qt wife and two qt children while doing this

Mike won't release until December

RARE

Previously Recorded is fucking awful, except The Order episode.

>Jay
>wife
>children

GUNSHOT FADE TO BLACK

So Mike, what did you think of my wife?

BULLSHIT

JAY IS PURE

THAT MUST BE HIS SISTER

I refuse to believe that jay is married with kids. Hes either gay or asexual. Dont ruin my NEET fantasy. Jay is the only one who has never spoke of his personal life. If jack admits he has a wife and kids, than jay would have also by now.

I want sources for this picture....where the hell did you find this??

It's shopped obviously

he was her gayfriend since high school and someone else knocked her up, he needed the beard to finally get approval of his parents who only saw him as a loser movie obsessed piece of shit

The last video was just a week ago.

I have no idea why RLM thinks Cred Forums is creepy

Probably facebook. You know that place where people with friends and family and lives go to share pictures with loved ones and acquaintances? Fuck everyone

pictured: jay cucking up his wife's family's christmas by stealing their dog

and people think mike's a dick

>left
who is this semen whore slut

blair witch & dont breathe hitb when

I havent been in or taken a picture of myself in over a decade. I dont even exist

mother in law, aka side piece

>You know that place where people with friends and family and lives go to share pictures with loved ones and acquaintances?
no, no I don't

>Jay
>his wife
>his wife's son
>his wife's daughter
>not pictured: Tyrone

Why doesn't he fix his teeth now that he has money? And why doesn't Mike get gyno surgery?

What is the point of gyno surgery/liposuction if you're going to fat again?

MY NAME IS…

Mike Zula, the clan rulah, Big Bear Polska, you want a meme?, I’ll bring it to ya

Jaylock and now I'm hot, fuck you like a dog, Richwad, you up next with your 'Beetus

Richwad is the birthday boy, Richwad like's 'em Chips Ahoy

Streamin' with my bald, cum in Karen's cunt, cheese on my fingers and my toes I'm fat as fuck.

Uh! Check-check it, yeah.

Cause we are Red Letter Team, make the homos say ho and the trannies wanna scream!

Cause we are Red Letter Team, make the homos say ho and the trannies wanna scream!

Red Letter Media Force,

Number one in the 'Tube, G!

To not have breast tissue in your ridiculously huge tits? You don't grow breast tissue back, unless you're so fat that your estrogen levels are off the charts.

They're going Spoony mode. Then they'll go to final stage....JewWario mode.

My birthday present from my parents was a donation of $300 in my name to RLM. They read my name out loud and wished me a happy birthday! Best day of my life :)

pls... don't

They have consistently released a video every week or every 2 weeks

The reason why it's taking long now is probably because they're working on the Plinkett review

who's your mom's favorite?

Rich Evans here, thanks for falling for our scam gullible sheep

>2 hours of work every week = $15000
Nice.

>our scam
OOHHH MYYY GAAAAWWWD

and then mike and jay visited you and gave you the goofballs while rich watched

Mike

based mom

What about your dad, user? Surely it's Jay

jay looks /comfy/ there

>Patreon made Mike fat
being from Wisconsin and the slow march of time made Mike fat

You guys realize 13k a month is jack shit when you need to split it between 3+ people, right?

makes me sad that she can't be with him like she desperately wants

post more rare Jays

>you will never be a 5 year old child again drinking mug sody pops and eating pizza with dad as you watch movies

the rarest of them all

rich is not looking too good

You just hate jack, I think thats the reason people hate Previously Recorded. Never really had a valid criticism for it other than him.

These guys haven'the been relevant since they sucked mouse cock.

mike's consuming work time to make the plinkett review

That looks like a Road Rash character.

That's the wrong Mike.

>everyone laughs at Mike's lame jokes
>Mike doesn't even smile when others tell jokes

Is he a bully? Or is he insecure?

yes

Mike is embarrassed of how silly his laugh sounds
youtube.com/watch?v=riA0sjcyQAw

Holy fuck is that really his body? I always expected him to be scrawny as fuck, not skinnyfat

That video is at least 7 years old

Jack's shirtless body circa 2014: youtube.com/watch?v=6ANeoAZ91_0

>is jack shit
stop harassing jack

What's the point of dieting if you're gonna look like that?

Is Mace Dindu Snoke?

Jay has talked about his Nephews before, wonder if this is it.

Jay didn't like Blair Witch ;__;;

guess that means SImon Barrett and Adam Wingard will never be on BOTW

>Jay didn't like Blair Witch ;__;;

NO! NO NO NO NO NO! THIS ISN'T REAL!

The eternal question. Who is worse, Jack or Josh?

Even if this were true, they haven't liked most of max landis' movies either, and he got on.

yes

Josh is objectively worse.

he implied on twitter he didnt like it

I used to love Mike but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.
He hates doing RLM but that's all he's got and he has to keep doing the gig to maintain a living. His movie, Space Cop, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken relationship, Jessie walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding.
I think he'd kill himself if not for Jay, but with Jessie's reputation I doubt she's not fucking him in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

which one is aids moby because its aids moby

>~160k a year to fund projects and pay 4 employees (3 fulltime, one contractor/part time)
Why does everyone act like they're living large off of this? They're getting paid somewhere between "first year public school teacher" and "manager at Target" to produce what is effectively a weekly television show.

>BUT JEWELRY
Oh no. Mike bought his girlfriend something nice with the money that customers gave him for providing a service. What a fucking scam.

Josh by far. Jack is on the childish/happy end of the liberal hipster spectrum. Josh seems way too full of himself.

REMINDER: this is why Jack's laugh sounds fake to some of you, he doesn't like it so he modifies it, my brother does it too

>advertise that money is used strictly for business operations and video productions
>use said patreon money to buy yourself jewelry that in no way contributes to your company

what really gets me is that mike used to receive $0.00 a month yet was still able to survive and collaborate with his friends and create wonderful new videos. now, give him $13,000 a month and what has changed exactly? nothing.

>Why does everyone act like they're living large off of this?
40k/year for 2 hours of work per week isn't enough for you? Most people in the world can only dream of getting that much for an actual job, not just for doing drugs with their friends on weekends.

this was originally about AVGN you r*ddit son of a S.O.B.

>Patreon made Mike fat
Mike is fat because he has a wife, he doesn't need to look presentable any more.

>two hours a week to produce a one hour video from 2 - 6 hours of footage.
>warehouse space and equipment is free, the 160k goes right in to their pockets.
you have no idea what you're talking about.

>They average a video a week these days

There are people with a fraction of their patreon haul making more videos, and longer too.

There's no fucking excuse for putting out main 4 videos a month for $13,000 + merch + youtube money.

>produce a one hour video from 2 - 6 hours of footage
i had no idea their job is so grueling

What equipment? They are literally doing this in some empty lot with stuff they got from dumpsters.

Or do you really believe Hollywood accounting that says that every rotten banana must be made from beeswax and gold flakes that cost $5000 per banana.

Josh is the warehouse owner, he lets them use it 4-free

they are getting kinda old pham, they need some relaxation time

More like Jack Package, amirite

>2 hours of work per week
>implying if a video is an hour long, it took an hour to record, edit and release it

they've recorded and edited this shit for years, they can do it with their dicks tied behind their backs

never said it was grueling, idiot. It takes longer than two hours to record and edit more than two hours of footage. That IN NO WAY implies it's back breaking labor.

That warehouse space is AT LEAST 4-8k a year. Cameras and mics aren't cheap either, and they don't last forever. The warehouse probably has utilities. Income taxes exist.

>I'm jealous I'm making less than them at a job I hate
why don't we just cut to the chase hm?

Well, assuming that's true, good for them, and OF COURSE Josh is a trustfund hipster with rental properties he can just "give out."

Chill out Stuckmann

>That warehouse space is AT LEAST 4-8k a year. Cameras and mics aren't cheap either, and they don't last forever. The warehouse probably has utilities. Income taxes exist.
also software license fees

>record about 9 hours worth of footage (best of the worst intro, watching 3 movies, then an hour long discussion)
>trim all that down to about an hour
>have to find the relevant clips and images related to the discussion, and maybe even transfer some of the tapes to digital so they can show their respective footage

sounds like a lot of work to me. I've never edited video, but I've done audio jingles and those can be hours of work for a fucking 30 second clip

ITT: Bait and people responding to bait

Don't forget pickpockets stealing their wallets from time to time. It adds up.

>also software license fees
lol

They also get YouTube money, which is probably greater than their patreon cash.

>also software license fees

They aren't making video games with exuberant engine licenses and fees. They're video editing

They use Final Cut almost entirely, you can even see them editing their audio with it in some videos (such as when they streamed editing Space Cop)

Final Cut is an upfront cost and no royalties, so there is no noteworthy software licensing fee for them.

In fact, very little software licensing costs exist for video editing, you can get Premiere and the ENTIRE rest of the Adobe software for $50/month

People who have never done anything creative/entertainment-based have zero understanding about the time that goes in to making it work, doubly so when the artist/creator is using a computer. They don't understand the disconnect between the mind's eye and the process of implementation.

>everyone is 19 and pirates their software

They're small fish on Youtube though. ~250k views consistently. Youtube probably pays the power and water at the warehouse.

they get between 18k-250k annually

rlm doesn't even edit their own stuff. they ship the footage with notes to a firm in mumbai. the "editing"credit goes to the guy who signs off on the final version.

source is gillian on pre rec stream

Not really. People vastly overestimate the average money you get from youtube. At 200-250k views per video, they're going to be measuring their ad revenue dollars in the hundreds.

There are tiers to the level of money you make with youtube and to be a bigshot earner you need to be measuring your video views in the millions.

this
pewdiepie has 10mil+ views per video and earns between 2.5k to 40k per video

t-they have their official website monetized too, you know

and how many people of their fanbase don't use adblock?

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Cred Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

THEY ARE LIVING LIKE KINGS

THE COMFY, EASY LIFE

I almost believed your crooked money shit but then I remembered you guys love to meme about movies needing 5 times thei budget just to break even

they should sell more bottles glued to plaques

>ywn have the talent and confidence of Mike

>tfw Mike is fat, washed up and he knows it, yet he still fucks college girls on the reg
>I'm better looking than him but still a virgin

It's disappointing that RLM threads can go on for as long as they do nowadays without someone posting this. It's like a grand tradition has died.

>>tfw Mike is fat, washed up and he knows it, yet he still fucks college girls on the reg

Are you talking about the statutory rape fiasco?

There's good times, and there's bad times, but mostly bad

It gets him in trouble when their boyfriends come knocking, but he knows how to deal with them
youtu.be/Zvv-kgq6YWw