Why did the soprano dudes consider going down on a girl to be gay?

Why did the soprano dudes consider going down on a girl to be gay?

Os that how normies feel about going down on a girl
It's been my fetish. When I lose my v will the girl think it's weird if I go down on her?

One things meant to lead to another, you're not meant to just randomly go down on her.

I guess they consider it subservient to the woman to pleasure her that way. These guys were always worried about appearing weak to the other mobsters, because if you showed any perceived weakness your life and station were in danger.

it was real greaseball shit

Not gay, beta.

GA
BA
GOOL?

"What's that smell? You guys go to a sushi bar?"

eating pussy is for faggots

Junior just couldn't handle the bantz

>When
kek

I think it ties into social status a little bit, among other things. When you got dosh and status, you don't have to lick the vagoo.

It's a mafia code of honor thing. Same with the Russian mafia and I suspect in many others crime organizations. If you go down on a woman you'll have no problem going down on a man.

Eating a girl's pussy is basically being submissive to her. So, it's beta.

Cunnilingus is great. Gets her wet and ready for your Five Dollar Footlong.

they gave you the answer in the same fucking scene you short attention span retard

Tony did that shit too though.

Perceived as weak which is pretty fucking stupid but what do you expect from career criminals. Still a thing at least in Russia.

Really everyone of course does it and women love it.

mobsters are hypocrites
they shame people for doing the same shit they do themselves

One leads to another. If you were weak enough to be "made" to go down on a girl, the logic is that you're weak enough to be made to do anything, up to and including sucking dick and flipping. At least that was the posturing macho reasoning that they gave each other. None of them wanted to lose face over giving head (why is this the term used for cunnilingus lol) so they asserted that if you did that, you were also probably a fag and a rat.

But as I said it was mostly just posturing, trying to look like the biggest baddest, alpha wolf all the time.

>Still a thing at least in Russia.
The funny thing is, russian convicts consider cunilingus as gay, yet they have no problem to fuck guys in the ass.

>Eating some random skank's pussy

Fucking disgusting. I only eat pussy if she is my girlfriend.

There wasn't a single person on this show who wasn't a completely irredeemable human being.

Tell me I'm wrong, Cred Forums.

You are wrong. What about Ade, A.J, Bobby, that poor guy who got destroyed by Richie Aprile?

You are wrong

Charmaine was the only person who wasn't corrupted by Tony's toxic personality. She married an honest,noncriminal man and she couldn't be bought by blood money.

>None of them wanted to lose face over giving head (why is this the term used for cunnilingus lol)
Why the fuck wouldn't it? In both cases you're literally giving head.

lol what the fuck

AJ beat up guys for fun, Ade was literally going to prison for decades for her several crimes and that Aprile guy was involved with mob.

It's not gay, it's just a sign of weakness when you're the boss. The boss must be dominant about everything.

Pussy jokes about eating a girl right before his death[/death]. Nobody pointed out the fact it was weak because he wasn't a boss or a capo.

CARMELLA WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOORRR

I dunno. But it makes both sound like the same thing, so why wouldn't any one think that cunnilingus is as gay as blowing another dude

I thought Christopher was alright as a human being.

>why wouldn't any one think that cunnilingus is as gay as blowing another dude
Because some people realize to be gay you have to want sexual contact with another man.

What? Chrissy was the WORST. He kept getting chances to un-fuck his life and every time he blew it. He shot that writer guy in cold blood for no reason, he had Ade killed because he couldn't face the possibility of prison, he almost shot Tony over some greaseball shit. He had a beautiful wife and kid but he still fucked around behind her back. I hated him more and more as the series progressed, and I wanted to like him, I really did.

Paulie kept telling Chrissy to "watch it", but he never did. In fact, he displayed an innate inability to watch anything at all.

He is literally one of the worst assholes in the crew, with Paulie and Ralph.

>hey Puss, she even really exist?

Tony outright calls him a liar, forget about calling him a fanook for giving head, he challenges the entire thing, on the pretense that they already feel he's a rat. Which is the same as giving head.

So they're pointing it out by ignoring it and focusing on him being a rat.

>Beats up women
>Addict
>Anger issues

The worst character after Ralphie.

>degenerate junkie fuck
>Tony gives him the future on a silver platter
>he cries and turns into a full blown addict and shits all over Tony
>weak as fuck

yeah, a real human bean indeed

Paulie isn't that bad person. He is petty like an old man.

Most of the time he seems so fucking clueless around it's laughable. Not to mention he is a cheap fucker which is just pure hilarity.

>Steal millions of dollars from Colombians
>Cut coupons from the newspaper
>Never got Tony's loyalty due to lack of intelligence.

He is literally a sadistic idiot. The only difference between him and Ralph was that Ralph wasn't retarded.

>He killed 16 Czhekoslovakians. The guy was interior decorator.

>not a bad person

He's got more in common with a superstitious old Italian woman than an old man. He literally believes in witches and back country Italian hill town superstitions. Not to mention he turned on Tony in a heartbeat because he felt marginalized and wasn't Tony's teacher's pet any more. And he murdered an old woman in cold blood just to get back in Tony's inner circle, so he could stuff his weekly kick ups. Paulie is a fucking snake, as bad as they come

At least he has redemeeng quality: he cared about his mother. And what about Chris?

Nevermind the whole Weight joke, which nearly started a full blown mob war, which Paulie continues exacerbating the situation by feeding John intel about the HUD scheme. And the whole Pine Barrens situation was entirely his fault too, all he had to do was pick up an envelope, which they already had done, but Paulie had to directly provoke this guy because the guy "gave orders" in his own apartment wow how dare he disrespect you Paulie.

He's a wormy cocksucker. The Laundry room bust out, that was the same situation as the safe cracking job he got fucked out of with Ralphe. But now he was on the other end of the gun and wanted to try and play dumb about it.

>cared about his mother

Remember the episode when he found out his mother was actually his aunt and that his real mother was a nun on her death bed? Remember how irrationally he kneejerks to the whole discovery and absolutely flips out on poor old Nucci. And then ends up causing a huge rift with Bobby because he was too cheap to repair a few nuts and bolts? The only reason he even reconciles with Nucci is because he's scared shitless of cancer and has a vision of the Virgin Mary at the Bing, aka he does it for himself, not for the "mother" who always stood by him and loved him no matter what.

I'm sorry, OP, people in these thread are all clueless.

The logic is that if you can suck clit, you can just as easily suck a dick because biologically a clitoris is just a really tiny penis

>Paulie is the only person who never had an arc
>Paulie never changes throughout the seasons unlike Tony and Christopher
>Survives

So what's the lesson? Don't ask anything in life?

>he had Ade killed because he couldn't face the possibility of prison

not at all. he had to choose either to leave the life and go into hiding with Ade or continue to live his dream of being a gangster and have her killed.

This is shown when he's about to go back to leave with her, and stops at a gas station and sees that guy juggling 3 kids in a packed car. he doesnt want that kind of life, so he agrees to tell tony.

he wants to be a gangster till the end, he doesnt want to leave the life. much like vito

Silvio was pretty chill.

>Do you ever feel like nothing good was ever gonna come to you in life?
>Yeah. And nothing did. So what?
you tell me user

You're right about everything else, but wrong about him not being that bad.

On top of everything else anons already pointed out, he strangled that old lady after trying to steal, what, a few grand, from under her bed, so he could impress Tony with that week's earnings.

He's a fantastic character and highly entertaining, but he is very much a "bad person."

Protip: Women really loved being licked out as much as we love getting our dick sucked but they never really get it as much as we receive oral.

One discrepancy i always sort of had, so pussy eating is so shameful Junior almost went to war with his nephew over the rumor. But then in season 2 when they have Big Pussy on the boat and he's talking about the massage therapist he was schtuppin, he tells a story about how she would drink him under the table and then he'd eat her out. Was this just a plot hole?

What did the blind man say when he crossed the fish market?

Hello ladies!

They're literally about to kill him you fucking moron. They've already accused him of being a rat, to his face, and he's admitted it. You seem to be missing the point that Tony steps over that by insinuating that Pussy made up the girl and the entire scenario, along with his back issues, as a cover for his status as an informant.

It's not a discrepancy or a "plot hole", you're just a stupid fuck

Poor women, so hard to get sex.

It's immediately after the eating out line that Tony says "hey pus was she even fuckin real". I think at that point it was still Pussy trying to cover his ass and get leniency even though on some level he knew he was fucked the moment they sat him down

>they literally belly up to the bar for their last drinks together

Pussy wasn't trying to cover his ass or get leniency, he just trying to remember the good old days, bullshitting with the boys. He knew he was a dead man. They were out on a boat in the middle of the fucking ocean for fuck sake.

Pussy himself asks if there's any tequila. He needs a drink as much as any of them, if not more, he knows hes toast

Does it ever fuck with anyone else that the supernatural actually exists on the sopranos? Ghosts showing up, that psychic Paulie met who could actually speak to the dead, etc

>"Not in the face okay? Please?"

Ancient Greece had a similar system. Forget about gender, it's all about if a sex act is dominant (you penetrating them, which is manly) or submissive (them using you for pleasure, in which case you're a sissy). Your status mattered; it would be fine for a slaveboy to get fucked in the arse, but extremely embarrassing for a nobleman. Licking a woman's vagina puts you beneath her in status, which means you can't be a man.

Same logic is used in prisons, where men fuck other men but it's not gay if you're the one doing the fucking.

>What did the blind man say when he crossed the fish market?
I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOW
>imagine being an aspiring actor, getting a decent "background" role on The Sopranos' final season ,and you're a braying idiotic mental patient

The man on the stairs at the funeral always spooks me.

I didn't think that was meant to be spooky but just a little bit of comedy.
>walk downstairs
>see everyone standing around awkwardly listening to music from the 30s
>quietly walk back up.

Ralph did nothing wrong.

>and station

HAND OVER THE GABAGOOL!

Beansie?? Did you forget he pushed heroine??

Melfi

the fact that you consider addiction to a substance as a character trait tells a lot about you. He was a mobster, but within his environment he was an up and coming intern so to speak
And I tend to agree with

>cared about his mother
>redeeming quality

since when?
And since when did actually Paulie care about his mother? Think about it.

Italian

>Hey Paulie...were you ever afraid that nothing good was gonna happen in your life?
>Yeah. And nothing did.

>a clitoris is just a really tiny penis

I just realised that this is why Tony B went away for 18 years

Must be an Italian thing. The ancient Romans considered going down on a girl to be more degrading that sucking another man's dick.

they explain it in the show. man, this place today is full of fucking idiots. shit thread after shit thread all day.

No the romans thought that giving oral was the most disgusting thing you could do and its still like that in most mediterenean countries even outside europe.