Who they gonna call?

Who they gonna call?

Jesus christ.

Are there other options?

seems like a great way for the oscars to get their lowest ratings in a decade

Oh boy another year of OSCARS SO WHITE DAWG

oh great, i can't wait till they choose Tina Fey and the niggers blow this out of proportion.

I hope they do get Leslie Jones, the reaction would be pretty funny. The Oscars are a joke anyway.

Pls no

that's a rock and a hard place

There'd better be a tribute to Harambe.

>another black person hosting the Academy Awards
I can't wait for the next 30 minute monologue about how black millionaires are being discriminated against.

1000x this.

Fuck please get the devil is aLIAVE. It'd be hilarious thinking about them trying to defend a worse idea than Hathaway/Franco after the ratings come in.

Dwayne Johnson's dick?

Expect a lot of jokes about vaginas

Tina Fey is the only logical choice, being that she's actually legit funny.

Won't happen though the SJW's would hit the roof so they'll take the road of least resistance and pick Leslie Jones.

But being, like some user has already said the Oscars are joke, it doesn't really matter. The entire thing is a huge liberal dick sucking exercise.

why does Leslie Jones keep getting fame and jobs handed to her when she IS NOT FUNNY!

Yeesh, she has nudes? I don't want to see them, but I have a sick sense of curiosity

Please be Leslie. All the possibilities of trolling and her chimping out are too good.

I'm hoping for her as well. I want Hollywood to learn its lesson about catering to SJWs.

You'll end up looking them up if you haven't already.

Unfortunately, it will probably be Jones. Otherwise the niggers and libtards will chimp out on Twatter again.

Who cares, only plebs watch oscars.

Affirmative Blacktion

There is only one choice for the oscars

This will kill the oscars.
I wish they go ahead and do it.

yep. leslie might be an alright person but it's obvious this is about pushing an agenda. people are sick of it.

I thought this was Leslie with the weave ripped off

Christ. Harambe is dead. Why are they trying to get him to host the Oscars?

He's literally the best part about Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I'd love to live in a world without blacks and gays but he's still entertaining.

Not sure if joking but I'm so on board.

Let's indicate someone else

So they are competing for what will be the lowest rated Oscars ever?

please let it be jones. this cluster fuck Needs to happen

I cant fucking wait.

>Hosts the oscars
>Hands out every award to himself
2017 will be the year of Mel.

ok so again, what has Leslie Jones done to actually get the job? Why are they still pushing her?

>black during BLM movement
>"comedian"
>was attacked by nasty white men
>was "hacked"
Shes a god damn gold mine for the jews running the liberal agenda.

She commentated on the Olympics apparently

I would unironically like that tbqh

I wanna see more Amy Poehler legs

>Academy Awards
>Awards aren't actually given out for contributions to cinema as an art form
>Awards aren't actually given out for contributions to the academy
When will people realise that Hollywood is literally a clique for rich people to jerk each other off for getting paid the most? When was the last time a movie won for actually being a genuinely good movie or for contributing to the evolution of this supposed academic standard?

It's like, the only category that actually gives credit to lesser known movies is animation and that is only because they struggly to find enough big budget nominees, and even then they just vote for the biggest, most expensive child pleaser.

Having her around sends a powerful signal that we as a society stand up against the repulsive elements that compare a strong, smart and talented woman of colour to a strong primate of colour like Harambe.

>released her nudes
>she gets more successful from sympathy
GG hacker known as Cred Forums

just get leslie. just run it to the ground and let everyone see.

i'd much rather watch leslie

How realistic is Eric hosting the Oscars? He's black so he'll win over the Twitter diversity crowd and he's Jewish so he'll win over the Academy.

magic johnsons son?

It'll never happen since he's a C-lister who has a bizarre sense of humor. Although if a year ago you told me Leslie Jones had a real shot at hosting the Oscars I would've laughed in your face and said "it'll never happen, she's a C-lister" so I guess anything is possible.

Eric will literally do it for free though
His only request will be to do it the nude

Close, it does seem like that character is based on him though

>tfw Conan will never host the oscars

>unfortunately

You know you want it to happen. You know you want to watch Hollywod burn.

No this is the world we live in, she will get the spot, and the Oscars will have a whole segment against online bullying blaming white men, since women and blacks are immune to being dicks. And then Anita and Lindsey Ellis and other """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""oppressed"""""""""""""""""""""""""" women will going them on stage for a song.

please someone make this happen

Jesus Christ I want Anita to peg me

>implying it wouldn't be the highest ratings in years if Leslie hosted the Oscars.

god imagine rubbing your dick between their faces as you cum

>tfw Bill will never host the oscars

That's an old picture, she got really fat.

jesus christ what a dissapointment

>tfw Bill will never host the Oscars

Let's get #harambe2oscars trending

she got really THICC you mean

She was black in the USA in the year 2016.

Do you know how hard that is? Do you FUCKING KNOW how hard it is being black in this day in age?

If you're an African-American in 2016, it's literally like playing humanity on extremely hard mode.

So, what has Leslie Jones done, you asked?

She's survived.

She's beaten the white supremacy all on her own.

She has risen above hate.

She deserves respect.

I wonder if they'll stop trying to appeal to these people when the ratings drop even further. The last Oscars was essentially unwatchable if you were a guilt-ridden liberal.

why is Cred Forums full of 55-year-old conservatives

if you weren't*

>after her Olympics social media coverage impressed everyone

I'd be down

>why isnt Cred Forums filled with cum chugging snowflake millenials like me?

>he think's that's a better argument and not just the same argument put upsie downsies

Hollywood Leftists probably feel guilty that Fembusters tanked like shit at the box-office.

They'll give the job to Leslie Jones as a "consolation prize", basically.

Go cry on Twitter about it.

>after her Olympics social media coverage impressed everyone
impressed who?

EVERYONE

This.

celeb gossip websites

Chimp busters.

post pics of this thicc goddess

oh fuck yes

her on the left

>Choosing any of these
>Needing a host

Just bring out the presenters and have them actually talk about the films like they've seen them. When did this shitfest become a comedy central production?

God Dammit.

How is she going to read the teleprompter?

Anyone who's had a quick read of her twitter feed knows she's illiterate.

>Im am a stand up comedian
Her twitter tagline thing.

Laugh all you want but I genuinely want it to be Leslie.

Most people support her, but only because they've never ever seen her own brand of jokes. The fallout of actors and actresses staring wide-eyed at her "humour" all throughout the Oscar ceremony will be like nothing you've ever seen before.

>her on the left

Fucking disgusting. Tell me its fake.

it is, but only slightly

This would be goat

Nobody.

looks fake but way closer to the reality than the right one

Literally every single person in existence was impressed.

Yeah, no.

They're not gonna give it to her.
Her movie flopped and she inspired internet hate.

There is no benefit, Pohler and Fey and more popular and safer.

Because you alt right retards decided to harass her resulting in the sympathy of the entire Hollywood system. You dumbasses did the same for Zoe Quinn and anita sarkeesian.

>They don't have the Best Original Song nominees perform throughout the night anymore
>They don't have mini making-of exposé videos of every Best Picture Nomination

Zoe Quinn is a joke with no career, and Anita was scamming before video game stuff.

>muh alt-right boogeyman

Lots of people get made fun of on the Internet. It's not our fault Liberals are stupid enough to think it's worthy of getting a badge of honor.

I don't see people lining up to suck Trump's dick after he was "harassed" by SJW's on the Internet.

I love how you can completely tell this was a staged photograph for a portfolio and that she actually isn't playing the game.

I would be fucking money Shitkeesian has never even touched an arcade-cabinet in her over-privileged life.

omg, she's such a gamer!!!

guys Harambe's back on twitter and you didn't tell me, I'm disappoint

some highlights:
>I just watch xmen apocalypse? I'm so fucking confused it's ridiculous. What did the I just watch. Why they still young. Wtf????!!!

>Now I rem hearing this fight between batman and superman but what about Capt America and ironman. That was asskicking 101!!

>You guys Bucky killed ironman parents. That's fucked up yo!

>Ok I don't like all of the superheroes fighting each other. Don't the know the whitewalkers are coming?'

>I'm ant man too?! What is this?! All the superheroes. Who else? Super stretch?'

>Yaaaaassss now I'm a real Qwern!!!!

>ITT: angry goobergabers who still don't understand that you don't put out a fire by dowsing it down with fuel and smothering it in oily rags

I want Cred Forums and Cred Forums to leave

>when a caricature doesn't know they're a caricature

Please let her die from some kind of overdose

>HOL UP

mfw I now know that's a pushup bra

truly magical

kek, my guess too

>Controlledorprescribed burning, also known ashazard reduction burning(HRB), backfire, orswailing, is a technique sometimes used in forest management, farming, prairie restoration or greenhouse gas abatement.

Leslie Jones being host hurts nobody but the Academy. They'll have to keep hemmoraging money until they learn to stop pandering.

Gawker learned this the hard way when they started loosing millions in advertising.

I'm all for it, she has hilarious spaz attacks and will probably say a bunch of stupid homophobic shit like when she freaked out over that Brietbart guy.

I just wanna see of she talks as well as she types on twitter

>after her olympics social media coverage impressed everyone.

I have no idea what this means or how anyone can type those words, but i'm guessing it means she was a black female stereotype and everyone called is so progressive.

>I just watch xmen apocalypse? I'm so fucking confused it's ridiculous. What did the I just watch. Why they still young. Wtf????!!!
s-she's being serious, isn't she?

I don't know, I'm so fucking confused it's ridiculous. She's supposed to be a comedien.

What's going on with his thighs?

he'd be perfect

who gives a shit the oscars haven't been good since wolverine hosted

ZQ has sold the rights to her as-yet-unpublished book to Pascal Pictures (yes, that Pascal). Even if she never bothers writing the book she's got enough to coast on for another few years.

Magic indoctrinated his son into the gay lifestyle from a very young age though. Here is with him at an aids club party. I'm sure he's actually proud.

Yes please.

She came from money to begin with, didn't she?

It feels like the worst of these assholes are always from affluent backgrounds.

CON, Zoe's own organization, admitted that Anita was never harassed in any serious manor

no ugly feminist will ever let you cum in her

Amy and Tina, they were sorely missed at the golden globes this year, and can be funny without being crass and mean, perfect for the academy

DOH JEEZUS HERE COMES THE LOVELY NIA TO CO-HOST

But RLM said Leslie was the most relatable and likable cast member of the new Ghostbusters.

Cred Forums needs to make this shit happen.

>This is considered """""""""""""""""""""""""""funny""""""""""""""""""""""""

And they're so fuckin natural. Maybe because they're friends irl.

She didn't have any competition.

last oscars were the last worth watching. prepare for BET awards 2.0 with this horseshit now. glad at least mexicans won the most prestigious non-acting awards three years in a row, blackies can eat shit

There has literally never been a solo woman host except Ellen and Whoopi. Who does Cred Forums think will be the next one?

probably good will hunting desu

though some of the ties they had to hardvard make it questionable

It's actually pretty funny watching all these blogs and news sites pretend that she's funny and entertaining.

It's like when you give a child coffee and he pretends to like it to seem mature but you can tell he's lying.

You're joking. There has very rarely been an animation winner not part of the big studio clique.

She's a piece of shit person.

shes a racist, what the fuck are you talking about

anyone got the webms of her interview with seth meyers and her thigh game is on point?

YOU GOTTA PAY THE TROLL TOLL

Why are his ratings dropping? Not from the US but is he not popular anymore? He's still my favourite talk show host by far

lol you should actually read her thread on kiwifarms before you spout outdated info.

tina and amy, because you know they would have a ton of hot milf outfits

shes unbearably ugly

sorry what were you lying about again?

terrible bird-like face

just gross

Alright lads, enough talk. Its a Saturday night, lets start posting the Tina/Amy mommy! media

my god, this is fucking eye-terrorism, stop

Got the webm where Tina's wearing something like a strapped dress? My mom deleted it off my computer.

thats the set! god damn those legs

oh mommy and auntie!

Leslie Jones? The 6'1 350 lbs 50 year old woman who starred in a box office bomb?

Eric is incidentally black, and Jewish. This is bad because rich liberals can't pat themselves on the back for having him there. He might as just be a weird white dude.

I don't know shit about Amy, Tina seems like the natural choice.

Tina Fey is the only actually funny one

Girls Rule! Girls are funny, get over it.

Look up Cybill Troy, shes a pro pegger and she looks just like Anita

the celebrity reactions would be golden