"Yeah I'm sure Brad and Leo would want anything to do with your diseases-ridden holes...

>"Yeah I'm sure Brad and Leo would want anything to do with your diseases-ridden holes. That's why you're with a sand nigger, isn't it? Because you couldn't get a proper white man? Yeah I've seen your photos with him, I'm sorry but they're frankly fucking embarrassing. I hope he beheads your whore ass because you don't cover up like a good little jihadi whore. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole, oh I'm sorry I meant 3 meter pole you retarded yuropoor cunt. Oh and Brad and Leo also aren't into trannies. Oh what, you gonna cry now, slut? Hey look everyone, frog bitch crying! Turns out she can dish it out but not actually take it!"

That's how it's done.

Anybody who posts in this thread for any other reason than trips-checking needs to migrate to /r9k/

I'm so embarrassed for you.

Embarrassing. I guess this is what a life time of virginity does to people.

cringe cringe

0.05 cents have been deposited in your account
Thank you for Correcting the Record™

She's a cunt but jonah should have been on guard.

Eurotrash envy was so strong with this gorgeous bitch stuck on local tv while jonah subweighves goodbye to his troupe of hollywood whoahs

>"You're a fucking faggot."

That's how it's done.

haha fuck the normies reeeeee amirite friend xDDD

looks like the Ornella Fleury Internet Defense Force is here.

That would've been even more embarrassing for him

Trips wins!

when is their sextape coming out?

easy trips desu

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

>"Yeah I'm sure you're a cunt you fuck."

sad

cringe

le

crybeg

>Yeah, I'll leave, sweetheart......BUT MY TOMMY GUN WON'T!!!!
>*shoots up the studio*

"Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!"

>

dub

I bet this shit keeps you up at night, doesn't it?

there was nothing wrong with his actual response on the show
anything more would have made him seem like the asshole to everyone
people were already obviously sympathetic to him

>redditor normies and or actual autists who apparently don't understand ironic memery

What are you pals doing here?

Correcting the Record™

>"oh come on why do i need to leave? lets not pretend you havent sucked off fatter older jews to get this prestigious job"

#cucked

>not understanding this retarded humor

Facebook is calling, my man

I think they're feminists who assume everything must be motivated by genuine outrage like in their reddit echo-chambers.

This entire thread is fucking pathetic. I'm ashamed to be posting in it.

OP, just go home.

this, shameful thread, makes me ashamed to call myself a 4channer.

>OP, just go home.
I'll bet you a million dollars OP is posting from his home.

I would've been interested to see this actually happen. He attempted some bantz at the beginning with the anal sex joke, but then was just a deer in the headlights. I really wonder how much shit he would have gotten if he said an equivalent amount of shit right back. Would have made the discussion around this stupid event more interesting at least.

Lmao you're fucking dumb user

What the fuck did he say? All Ive seen is him retweeting shit like a baby.

Keep digging, loser.

Indeed it's a shameful thread my fellow fourchanner, I think it's time we commit SUDOKU! xD

It's pretty clear to me that these threads are memetic in nature. There may have been one or two genuinely angry posts by angry fat teenage boys in these threads, I can't speak for everyone, but they're primarily made and participated in for laughs.

Not our fault you want to see misogyny everywhere so bad that you assume this stuff is all posted by genuine, evil, women-hating males.

Silly cunt.

Cringe

>"humor"
at least you got the "retarded" part right

No seriously, if you can't tell when anons are being ironic then what the actual fuck are you doing here? Are you new or are you really that fucking dumb?

Imagine if Jonah Hill was a long time Cred Forums poster and actually got up, walked around the desk and then did a pratfall and spilled actual, literal spaghetti out of his pockets. I think I'd faint if I saw that.

hehe

Sharp comeback, very nice.

I can't even.....

You're pathetic.

Story behind this? Did Jonah Hill make some interviewer cry?

why are you being so mean?

UGH!

All these manbabies getting salty that a strong sassy female weatherperson of French nationality humiliated their fatty role-model, am I right sisters?

Let's laugh at the pathetic manbaby virgins who can't even get pussy and need Cred Forums to pretend they know how to talk back to a strong, sassy, proud independent female weatherperson of non-American heritage!

Imagine how fat they all must be, and laugh! Which is acceptable body shaming because they're privileged cis-white male oppressors! We're punching up, ladies!

>white knighting OP and Jonah Hill
You are one sad little faggot, dude.

fatty detected

Hey, you understood irony that time! Good for you, sweetheart. Now if you could just figure out that nobody here cares about OP or Jonah Hill, you'd be on track to enjoy the thread!

What is the meme about anymore

1. the bantz from the girl
2. the responses
3. cringing at the responses

A weathergirl made the fat boy cry.

Hacking her icloud and releasing her nude photos on the internet is the only proper response

DUDE CRINGE LMAO

But I am enjoying the thread, user. Whenever autistic retards like you get btfo of their own thread, it's very entertaining.

>t. (pic related)

everyone in this thread is gay

>Cred Forums is still triggered by this frenchie

For me it was originally about mocking what angry, unattractive young men might say online after this incident hurt his feelings or gave him second-hand embarrassment.

Then feminists and white-knights arrived, took all the posts as genuine and laughed at the perceived butthurt.

Now these threads are a mess of genuine, ironic and post-ironic "banter," with a handful of confused women/feminists thinking they're winning some kind of gender battle on Cred Forums for once.

not wut you mum said kiddo lol

How am I getting btfo?

You're the one who doesn't understand what the thread is even doing here. You think people here are white-knighting Jonah Hill, don't you?

>oh I'm sorry I neant 3 meter pole
Kek

Not bad

My Turn.

>"Sure! Sounds like a plan! And while you, Brad, and Leo do your thing I'll be busy setting up their appointments to the nearest STD clinic."

dubbles
check them

what if he like just pretended to fall asleep and not hear the joke lol

This just sounds pissy, though. There aren't any jokes in it, it's just "You fucking cunt Eurotrash piece of shit go fuck another mudslime ha ha yeah I just took you down SLUT!"

The only correct response would be to have an epic meltdown like richie tenenbaum did on the court.

>All these beta males coming up terrible replies days after the fact and for a jab that has nothing to do with them.

You've been ratd by a woman before and now you get a mite of release from pretending you made a good comeback,living through Jonah Hill.

um hello can you delete this offensive reply? I really don't want to have to report you for cyber bullying.

>fa/tv/irgins triggered by a french woman insulting a famous actor who happens to share their body type
Has there ever been a more pathetic thread than this?

i don't participate in these threads but i've seen this post at least 13 times per thread, spice it up, get passionate about it

>all these hambeast roasties getting buttblasted from second hand roasting by based anons
lmao

HEY

DON'T BULLY ME BECAUSE OF MY WEIGHT

YOU WOULDN'T DARE SAY ALL THAT MEAN SHIT IF I WAS A GIRL

rekt and checked

this is just getting pathetic

>yewah i'd bring leo and brad but wait, what's that smell? AW IT'S A SMELLY FRENCH WOMAN! DO YOU FRENCHIES EVEN BATHE? too late leo and brad have left holding their nose NO NO LET ME FINISH holding their nose because of the FRENCH STENCH! EVERYBODY! FRENCH STENCH! FRENCH STENCH! FRENCH STENCH! HAHAHAHA stop crying surrender frog! FRENCH STENCH!

Triggered : The Thread

>that space before the colon

4 (You)

>obese neckbeards still being this assblasted

You don't need to defend Jonah Hill to feel better about yourselves. Just put the fucking fork down. I used to be like some of you, then lost 50 lbs in six months by just eating 1,000 fewer calories a day than normal and doing nothing else (hardly noticeable unless you are incredibly pathetic). Then over the next six months I remained at about that weight (actually got a bit lighter) despite adding a noticeable amount of muscle, simply by doing a bunch of dumbbell exercises and push-ups for an hour a day three days a week. it's not that hard. You just have to be consistent.

Perhaps if you do that, you won't be such insecure betas that you need this fat autist as your self-insert.

Because you're not attractive and fat.

I'm NoT FaT

Was that a triple pun?

>Trips got wasted on this

Nice to see others who actually knows what's going down. Cred Forums really has unironically become a subreddit.

>trolling is back to acting dumb to trick newfags again instead of just flaming the easily triggered
God bless you lads.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, fatty.

He could have played it off by saying it wouldn't be the first time that happened.