8/10

2/10
His only good performance and movie is pdl

3-4/10. lets be realistic.

1/10

0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001/10

$360 million USD/10

10/10

I think his career was so shit it went beyond scale and looped to perfect 10/10. Just coz he hasn't kill himself yet

this

7/10
What other comedic moviestars manage to keep their carreers rolling for as long as he does? Most have a few years in wich they make a max of 3 good films before the public forgets about them.

Not his movie user. Its a role that was literally written for him and around him to highlight his strengths and cover up his weaknesses because PTA loves Billy Madison

9/10 - it's too early to tell becuase he's still fairly young

>undeniable contribution to comedy movies. his classics are still quoted with regularity. They hold up to current comedy standards, unlike Seinfeld which is incredibly unfunny to anyone who wasn't watching it when it was on the air.
>showed range as a solid dramatic actor-- gave an amazing performance in punch drunk love
>huge volume of box office successes
>ridiculous six was the most watched thing on Netflix ever
>still makes incredibly funny movies, despite critics and mainstream audiences parroting the view that he's shit
>his comedy albums remain classic
>showed musical talent as well (Hanukkah song is GOAT)
>never had a major scandal
>has been relevant and working in the industry for the entirety of his career

He will only get better with age

i liked click but not really anything else

rate me /10

I think you have to place Rob Schneider as the definitive 1/10 or 0/10. Using Rob as a reference point I would put Adam Sandler at a 3/10.
Who should the the reference point for a 10/10 comedic actor?

What's that movie he was in with Don Cheadle? That's the only one I liked and it wasn't even a comedy

>Make a couple of classics and fun comedies
>Drown in $
>Start making shit flicks with your friends to travel around the world and make ez money
9/10

Leslie Nielsen

Also, in what way is Rob's career 0

the longer his career gets, the worse it gets

Let's just place Donald Glover at the 10/10 mark to even out how white this list is starting out

Can we talk about how weird PDL was?

>Also, in what way is Rob's career 0
He's simply been in more awful movies than any other comedic actor I can recall. Do you have a better suggestion? Most famous comedic actors are in a cult classic or something at least so I was just going off of the sheer volume of bad films. Rob is the worst I can think of without stooping down to a no-name actor.

He gets to hire hot actresses and gropes them on camera.

7/10 He making good movies a lot of time ago

>who was robin williams

Sorry that both of the two actors I named were white?

That's what I meant, the guy is pretty successful, you can't call him a 0/10 unless you're rating his career by quality of the movies only

The problem with including overall success is that the 0/10 would be someone we've never even heard of.

My dad is a pretty liberal guy but yesterday he said to me "I think Adam Sanlders career is proof that there is a vast Jewish conspiracy in Hollywood".

He has a point to be fair.

kek

Yeah, so there are no famous 0/10

I think his movies suck but by all accounts he's a great person and gives all of his less popular friends regular work in his movies out of a sense of loyalty. It's not like he pretends his movies are high culture.

>Racist
>Pleb
>Liberal
Your dad should off himself

Adam Sandler/10

>uses the budget of his movies to enrich his talentless friends instead of actually trying to make a good movie
>this is considered to be a good thing

You are a cuck my friend.

10/10

He makes bank and that is all that matters in Hollyweird.

god damn/10

Why should I care? I don't watch his shitty flicks.

why weird?

youre RLM indoctrination is showing, lad

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>PTA loves Billy Madison
Me too.

You can tell who's older and younger than 25 here

I llikes click thats it

Lol top post

Adam is some type of an weirdo hero,
9.7/10, he perfected the cringe comedy cash machine.
This man acted together with Salma hayek, holy shit.

I never watched a full movie of him tuough.

but what are some music equivalenta to him?

10/10
Bully Madison happy Gilmore and big daddy are the trinity of sandlerkino

10/10
I actually love him.

10/10 he had some bad movies during 2011-2015 but his Netflix movies have been amazing in do over adam's character attempts to make David spade's character (a litearl cuck) alpha