Wtf I hate these shows now

Wtf I hate these shows now

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/
twitter.com/RMcElhenney/status/777180523378597888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't all of Stranger Things directed by those brothers who created it? A bit unfair to criticize them for 'not hiring' x and y

Why are women and minorities in the same bag?

That's right, blacks, whites, chinks and muslims! Keep fighting each other! Read these articles and get mad!

They should have turned the show over to the women and PoC who deserved it after creating it

>Two brothers
>Women or Minorities
Unless you mean like Eddie Griffin Undercover Brother kinda brothers then I don't know what you're driving at.

They are both oppressed by the white man

>The Shannara Chronicles
that show was hugely altered from its source to be feminist friendly. it's already SJW approved without "adding" women or minority directors.

cause they're supposed to get their action affirmed

>Marco polo

99% of the fucking people on that show on Asian. Who the fuck made this list?

Are asian*

BASED FUCKING SUNNY

>It's Always Sunny
Based. They just do their thing without worrying about insane leftists.

It's a list about directors

If anything that makes it worse
The list is for directors
It's racist as fuck having one white male ordering around a bunch of asian commoners probably working for like 200 pieces of rice an hour.

tumblr.com/

Do people actually care if the directors are minorities or normal people?

No TV season should be legally allowed to go an entire season without a woman or minority director, it is just feeding into the boys club pack mentality that hollyweird already is where all the rich white boys give jobs to their rich white boy friends.

Funnily enough the only show of those that I've watched and enjoyed has been Marco Polo.

Why are some names bolded?

If Cred Forums is anything to go by. God yes.

JESUS CHRIST, WE KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT. THERE IS LITERALLY NO NEED TO CORRECT YOURSELF WITH A SHITPOST YOU ANAL ASTRONAUT

This list is just liberal bullshit, Frank.

Also made the list, controversial crop.

Vice Principals hasn't even had a full season out yet and already are getting berated for not enough SJW shit, I did think it was ballsy to in 2k16 have the main enemy on the show a black woman though.

forgot pic

>Stranger Things
>The two creators/directors didn't hire a woman or minority to direct their own passion project instead of themselves
FUCKING SHITLORDS, YOU THINK YOU'RE ENTITLED TO DIRECT YOUR OWN CREATION?

>>>/Tumblr/

>No women or "minorities" hired
>implying Jews aren't a minority

>Shows that are bolded also appeared on the DGA's "Worst Of" list last year
>Worst of
>Sunny
Lol, what a trash site

>Sunny on the list

Oh, you mean the show where the male creators directed every fucking episode didn't hire women?

ALERT THE MEDIA!

twitter.com/RMcElhenney/status/777180523378597888

based mac

>and/or

Probably just male minorities

I hate Lexi Alexander so much. I hope she never gets another job.

arent directors usually the ones that make the shows? therefore they wouldnt need to hire any more directors? so this just means that there are no women or "minorities" making shows?

>I'm honestly a big fan of your guys but it is hard to justify the blackface and use of the word 'tranny'

jesus christ

i just dont want to believe people like this exist. i now understand safe spaces

>@Lexialex #sunnysowhite #alsoblack #alsogay #alsojewish #alsofemale #alsofat #alsoshort #alsotall-ish #notreallytall #fucktallpeople
Lanklets on suicide watch

i havent even heard of most of them but i guess ill give them a try now

directors don't have a lot to say in making TV. the showrunners are basically the directors of TV and the directors are there just to help get the showrunners vision on screen. Directing TV is not the same as directing movies but now some studios like Marvel basically run like TV shows where the directors don't have that much freedom and it's more about Kevin Feige's vision, who is kind of like the showrunner for Marvel.

wew

the list makes these shows sound right wing or something but that's not remotely the case. lexi alexander is just your typical modern feminist that is never satisfied.

what did he mean by this

How do you hire what isn't applying for the job?

There are actually more women than men and more non-whites than whites.

Who has privilege now bitch?

>via @je israel
hmmm, really thinking here

This. Women are not interested in movies or movie careers (apart from acting).

>be "woman director/filmmaker"
>have yet to make anything good or establish yourself as a director/filmmaker
>BLAME THE PATRIARCHY FOR THE FACT YOU PERSONALLY HAVE YET TO DO ANYTHING TO ESTABLISH YOURSELF AS A DIRECTOR/FILMMAKER

just let me die
can I please, please just die

There's a direct correlation between kino & vagina.

Isn't Henry Danger a fucking pre-schooler cartoon? Why is that even on there? What artistic merit does it hold?