what a retarded ass piece of shit fanart

Pedo post

nth for true azor ahai

newshit post

Bumping with my favorite feminist.

Shitty fanart is /got/'s speciality.

Who isn't /j*nsa/ here? Show yourselves then kill yourselves

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally covers all scenarios.

good post, tbqh

>our

>One man in a thousand is born a skinchanger
>all the Stark kids, even Jon, are skinchangers

What did George mean by this?

Checked

Also fuck you pedobear

good post.

theres probably more than 6000 people in the world

Pedobear doesn't like boys.

sauce?

i think only those with the blood of the children can possess green magic powers. so statistically it works out that about one in a thousand has it. its not like it randomly picks people from anywhere in the world of any background or culture. also that statistic is probably much lower in current day asoiaf since the children and green magic have been pushed out by the retarded followers of the Seven

Just a guess

Who is the best character?

Does bloodraven have the blood of the children i thought he was a targ

You answered it

His mother is a Blackwood, a family who's originally from the North and also Stark relatives

But all six of the kids having warging seems extremely improbable.

And with intermarriage in the North, you'd think eventually they'd all have a tiny bit of Children blood in them. Starks definitely mated with some Warg King's daughters, and with the Marsh King's daughters who were both tied to the Children, and the Starks married off daughters and sons and such in the thousands of years since to the point there's some Stark offshoot in White Harbor and Barrowton

Ah k then it makes sense

ITT: Pedo's

pedo's what?

>improbable.

This isn't a lottery, dumbass, it's genetics. There are relatively few gingers in the world as well but it makes sense that the kids of two gingers would be ginger as well (The Tullys have warg genes from the Whents).

good point. creatively it made sense because grrm wanted it to happen

i dont think it was necessary that all 6 of the kids had warging powers though. sansa robb and rickon could have all gotten by without it being implied that they have the gift. jon doesnt need it either. inb4 >but he wargs into ghost after he dies. ok reddit

>This isn't a lottery, dumbass, it's genetics

this isn't just genetics dumbass.

Otherwise all the people in the Neck would be wargs if it just needed two people with the genes.

And based on what do the Whents have warging? The Lothstons are the ones who have a legend of sending bats after people.

And if you were to take warging to be recessive.

Then it's also weird that each of them have it and yet Ned, Brandon, Benjen and Lyanna didn't even though both of their parents were Starks.

this one transcended its shittiness though

if it was made by a more skilled artist it wouldn't be funny

Why didn't Bloodraven want Bran to know who pushed him?

DAWWWWWW

So he would concentrate on other things like becoming a god

didnt want bran to turn into a one-track minded revenge seeking psychopath like his sisters

is that Boromir?

And mother

And uncle

And whoever was that woman Bran saw in the vision praying for a son to avenge her, who was probably his ancestor

rly makes u think

it's a the branpedo's are spamming episode

damn stark genes

You can sit this one out if you don't like it, we wouldn't mind

Fuck off

the stark AND Tully genes.

How will he fuck things up for himself and those around him next?

Is anyone else disappointed at the explanation to the white walkers?

Apparently there is no great other or anyone particularly directing their movements... just zombified first men going around using rez magic on autopilot

you mean how will he save everyone and be the GOAT stark

>Her father is the brother of my mom. Like, we grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know, she fucking grew up hot. And all my friends are trying to fuck her, you know, and I'm not gonna let one of these assholes fuck my cousin. So I used the cousin thing, as like, an in with her. I'm not like, gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? If anyone's gonna fuck my cousin, it's gonna be me. Out of respect.

Tell me why this doesn't apply to Jon. Tell me why you wouldn't do the same

Well he'll fuck things up for Dany by warging her dragons. And fuck things up for Salsa and Littledick by revealing their schemes.

its dabid fanfic which means you can just disregard it

>GOAT
>has Tully blood (and looks in book)

Nice try Tully

The explanation would have been shit anyway. List one possible backstory that isn't.

>complains that we're "spamming" (discussing) Bran
>spams retarded r*ddit images

Kill yourself.

Reminder that this happened

thanks for sharing this screenshot of yourself. i'd cast you as patchface

>Dany by warging her dragons

Dragons proceed to rage cause mind rape, crash, kill themselves, get wighted

>Salsa and Littledick by revealing their schemes.

Littlefinger had dead man's switch where all his cronies immediately reveal money scheme, bankrupt all of Westeros, Iron Bank made a fool of, wants its money and to make an example of them.

Fucking Tullys

>"I want to be Bran's furry Tumblr poopoo toilet and playfully catch his lil poopoos in my mouth while we giggle together like little boys at playtime X3"

Seriously? jesus christ.

you again?

>"thanks for sharing this screenshot of yourself. i'd cast you as patchface"

We see you, Brad.

I'm not that guy, but that guy had your number long before I did, apparently.

the fact that you thought of this, typed it all out and posted it says more about you

>MFW the foodcourt druid has returned
Sup hurtbran bro.

>That banner
WTF is wrong with you?

What banner?

If you're talking about the OP image, cheesy, shitty fanart is a long held tradition of /got/. And I didn't want to start Xfag wars by using an image of a particular character... though they started anyway -_-

Personally i would have gone with the down syndrome ned and littlefinger

Does anyone have that picture of the Stark Kids as cute kids and ugly adults? The "Then and now, what happened?" one?

Isn't the scene right after that Jon and Sansa arguing about a lack of men while Davos breaks up a fight between northmen and wildlings?

Hi lads

Having read the post, it's the scene in the Volantis brothel where Yara tries to get Theon to man up.

why the fuck did sophie get invited to the emmys

>Jazz rendition of And Who Are You starts playing

>Literally a figurative
>Literally
>a figurative

Pick one.

Slags always go

a cute

She's a major member of the cast and show and the show's famous.

Maisie or Kit would've invited her as a plus one anyway, they consider each other sisters/brother

maisie probably wouldve invited her boyfriend and kit wouldve invited rose leslie.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why hasn't anyone yet pointed out that Ellia Sand is a fucking GREENSEER? She had a green dream in Arianne 1, and in Arianne 2 she led Arianne and her companions into a cave that once belonged to the Children of the Forrest.

Shut up, that's pretty well done.

I don't think Maisie goes to anything as public as the Emmys with her boyfriend

D R O P P E D

having the sight doesnt equal greenseer.

I thought she cucked and dumped him.

It was probably Broraven sending her visions in order to manipulate her

I skipped Dorniggers chapters though so I'm not sure what you're talking about, please explain

That's easily in the top 1% best fan art. T-shirts with this fanart were sold.

Someone answer me

you can sell tshirts with literally anything on it you retard

Now here's some REAL shitty fanart

Almost as bad as the pedoposters.

Why is he so perfect?

there's zero evidence or even hints that Sansa is a skinchanger beside "Well, the other are so she probably is too".

hollywood exec's run a train on her once in a while.
why the hell do you think she's still cast as an actress.

But

westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/2460/

>Oh, George said all the Stark children of this generation were full Wargs. I thought they were like one shot Wargs and were only bonded to their wolves but no they can warg into just about anything. Bran is just the only one working on it.

And

westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/1260

>"I don't know if I want to get into genetics - this is fantasy, not scifi" He replied. "I don't think this is necessarily a 'Stark' ability, though all the children have it to one extent or another. They also realize it to one extent or another. Arya doesn't realize she has it, she keeps thinking she has these weird dreams, and of course Bran is much further along".

thats stupid

You're stupid.

>They also realize it to one extent or another

arya doesn't realize, rickon probably doesn't realize because he's too young and might think it,s just dreams loike arya, Sophie probably never even did it, or at least never realized...

Info isn'T accurate at all. Which means that GRRM at least changed his mind a bit, so who's to say he didn't change it for the other thing as well?

>quality threads are gone
/got/ needs to end.

>his is fantasy, not scifi

How will Preston ever recover?

>tfwywn be locked in a dark cell with smirkfu and develop some twisted love story through captivity and suffering

>Sophie probably never even did it
is she really that terrible of an actress that you mix up actor and character

this is a rhetorical question

>why live?

these two posts contradict each other.

>George said all the Stark children of this generation were full Wargs...they can warg into just about anything. Bran is just the only one working on it.

>all the children have it to one extent or another.

which is it

>implying she isn't the best actress on the cast

Why do people take a guy who thinks every inconsistency in ASOIAF can be explained with telepathy (which doesn't even exist in the series) and glass candles seriously?

Not even mentioning that none of his theories ever came true and when they are disproven he is a giant saltbag. (Jon S6 Finale reveal: "doesnt really mean much whos the father lol xd")

I rather have me Histories of Westeros who focus on the amazing political aspect of ASOIAF, instead of him and his fucking fantasy BS.

At this point im 100% sure Preston could finish ASOIAF better than the fat man

that doesnt need to be implied. even emilia is better than she is.

i had a feeling you were a sansa/sophiefag

IRON
BORN
SOUP

If you want Robert Arryn sitting on the Iron Throne, controlling every human being with warging abilities then yeah, you probably him finishing the books

but if you still want a well written series, you should probably wait some more

Preston is a meme. The only ones who take him seriously are retards.

>george is wrong
>I'm right

Please go

George is stupid and senile though

You would think after watching his Dorne shit it should be obvious, but faggots in here are devoted to him as if he were a fucking god

Not necessarily contradictions.

They could be wargs and have the potential to warg into anything, but only one really worked at it and is fully aware of it, while the other ones chalk stuff up to something else as wolf dreams or whatever, and one, Sansa, has lost her typical bond to using it.

Like how Jon is said by Varamyr to be strong in the gift, but he doesn't embrace it so he's shit.

>george says "sansa has a sword named Lemonbane"
>sansa has no such sword

>HURR GRRM IS THE AUTHOR I THINK HE KNOWS HIS STORY MORE THAN YOU DO

It's still his book, his characters and his series.

This isn't even a Jeyne's hips or what sex is this horse thing where there's a clear contradiction. The exact words he uses might be wrong, but not what he's getting at.

Sup deathoftheAuthorfag

WHat was his Dorne shit exactly?

but he said
>to one extent or another

implying some are inherently stronger than others. even if they all realized they were wargs and worked at it they wouldnt all be at the same level.

not that all of them are wargs to the same extent.

Cast him

Hey guys, Charlie AKA Emergency Awesome here.

I'm working on a top 10 WTF /got/ video for my many fans, can you help me out with some points.

Incredible tinfoil shit with almost no textual evidence and him ignoring actual textual evidence that goes against everything he says

>not that all of them are wargs to the same extent.

And?

They could have it to one extent or another while because they don't train it, they can't do it as well as another.

I looked for you on the trident

why do you guys have to twist and ruin everything into your own sick version of it.

whoosh. why would george make two separate points, that A. all the children have it to one extent of another. and B. they realize it to one extent or another, if he's just repeating the same idea twice. Being a warg doesnt guarantee that you're strong enough to take over anything you want. some wargs are inherently better than others despite how long you work at it.

We weren't there.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5pJkldtAh0

pedophiles

who?

i see no meme mormont pedos here.

Woe to the userper if we had

Cause he's expanding on the point for example how Bran is working on it but the others like Arya, just think it's wolf dreams.

The bran autist has been very active lately

Where is my sister?

wheres your reading comprehension. he explicity said they're wargs to one extent or another. not that theyre all wargs to the same extent but they dont all fully realize it.

What's that got to do with pedophiles

>wait some more
Like an eternity

He clearly has sexual motives.
Are you new here?

Just don't give the pedo attention. He thinks that just because he's attracted to children, everyone who likes a child character is a pedo as well. He's quite pathetic and never listens to reason.

he probably stroked it quite a few times over maisie and boygeorge in their early season days

And to one extent or another could be just referring to them not knowing or training at it.

A person who embraces the gift is more of a warg than someone who doesn't realize what they're doing or can't even control the animal they're warging

Probably, he seems to have gotten even saltier ever since Branbros completely buttdevastated Soapyfags.

/got/ has been overtaken by pedocancer. Not even the Maisiefag was this bad.

thats clearly not what he meant. Its even book canon that not all wargs are created equal.

>"The greenseers were more than that. They were wargs as well, as you are, and the greatest of them could wear the skins of any beast that flies or swims or crawls,"

calm your ass down

CAST. HIM

I'd say something but that'd make it another argument and prolong this one.

We're not gonna get anywhere.

Just chalk up the "warg into just about anything" as being the fan's personal interpretation of what George said since it's not a direct quote.

>I'd say something but that'd make it another argument and prolong this one.

just say it faget theres nothing else being discussed right now

>make videos where you read out wikipedia articles or posts from tumblr
>give it a clickbait title
>wait as you rake in a shit ton of cash for minimal effort
Fuck I hate this wanker. I'll hi-5 your face, you rat faced kike.

Ellia Sand, Oberyn's youngest Sand Snake, is probably a Greenseer. The elements of this hypothesis can be found in the two Arianne WoW sample chapters.

In the first chapter (Arianne 1), while discussing (f)Aegon and Daenerys, Ellia Sand tells Arianne Martell that she'd dreamt of dragons flying above Westeros. And in the second chapter (Arianne 2), Arianne and her companions -- on their way across the Stormlands to meet (f)Aegon -- decide to spend the night in a cave. Ellia goes deep inside the (very deep and complex) cave to explore but doesn't come back. When Arianne and co finally go after her, they find her inside a big hall where Children of the forest once lived.

I can't explain the chapters fully, as I myself have only listened to them on YouTube (Audiobooks aren't my thing) so you have to go about and read/listen to them yourself, Senpai.

that doesnt make her a greenseer. lots of characters have prophetic dreams, its grrms favorite nonsensical cliche. if she has anything it sounds like possibly (POSSIBLY) she just has green dreams like jojen, who isnt a greenseer either.

its most likely nothing.

I want to marry Maisie!

I have never seen anyone with a face like Maisie William's. She literally has angles from which she looks damn hot and other angles from where she looks like a fucking horse

Nah, dreams about dragons flying over Westeros aren't that weird considering all the shit going on with the Tardaryens, and to say that she found the cave because she's a greenseer is like saying that Sam found the stash of dragonglass because he's a wizard. George, like every fantasy writer, loves his nice coincidences. That or they were both manipulated by Broraven.

my god!!!! this girl is ugly as fuck!!!

>angles from which she looks damn hot
Sure. When she's not in the fucking pic

wew
e
w

I can't explain the cave part the way GRRM did, so here's the best I can do: The cave is described as being a fucking maze. The first hall, where Arianne is staying, has many tunnels leading deeper, and each tunnel leads to another hall that again has many tunnels leading even deeper. Simply put, finding the CoTF hall would take hours and there is at most a 5% chance you might actually do it.

Again this is all speculation, like Schrodinger's cat or whatever.

is meant for and but not

Was Kit there? Was Sophie or Lena?

Haven't been on this godforsaken general since the season ended. Is it still shit?

why didnt osha just take rickon south to greywater watch

Other than Branfags, Jonfags, Jonsafags, Stannisfags, and Nightkingfags, we're having (often) beneficial discussions.

Delete this

Why?

>Is it still shit?

Literally when has /got/ ever not been shit?

I know this will sound like I'm trolling, but I'm being completely sincere. I watched 2 episodes of the first season, and really do not see what all the fuss is about. That set/wardrobe design is all fantastic, the acting is pretty good. But the story is pretty much non-existent. We're presented with 20 different characters, none of whom are interesting and all of whom are one dimensional. I even tried reading the first book, and it's pretty much the same. There was no real plot. People talk and die and then new people show up to talk and die.

Someone please help me understand why I'm apparently the only person in the world who thinks this is a stupid way to tell a story.

This gonna be a great pasta I can feel it

Go back to /r/eddit. You're in the wrong place.

The Last Hearth is closer and therefore safer. Going all the way south to the neck is extremely risky as Osha and Ricky might probably come across Bolton loyalists whose synapses will fire "STARK" after less than a second of seeing a boy with a pet Direwolf.

>2 episodes in
Watch the whole first season and then come back
>1st book
Is very slow and mostly just background and information. The books don't pick up until about midway through aCoK

Did people warg into dragons during Targaryen dynasty? If not, why?

Bummer.

Yeah GoT is shit, I don't even like it, don't know why I'm here for anyway

Reddit fucking loves this show, you dumb cuck.

Tastes differ from one person to the next. Perhaps GoT is not your kind of thing.

>Watch the whole first season and then come back
It's not like a network tv show that's 26 episodes. Season 1 is 10 episodes. I watched 1/5th of the season and didn't see anything interesting. This is really my complaint, there's just nothing there. On the other hand, half way through the first episode of The Last Kingdom I was completely hooked.

>Is very slow and mostly just background and information. The books don't pick up until about midway through aCoK
I feel like you're making my case for me.

It isn't. I'm less looking to be convinced (or to convince anyone else). I'm more trying to understand why everyone on earth but me is in love with it.

C U T E

Frogfu best waifu!

Maisie a best.

I should probably have been more clear but I'm talking about the books. its only the show that skapegoats bran for every dumb decision (take rickon to the last hearth, lets send off all our remaining army and leave winterfell unguarded, etc) in the books maester luwin tells osha to separate bran and rickon and suggests white harbor (which is south of winterfell) or the umbers. instead she allegedly takes him all the way up to Skagos.

but why not just go straight to greywater watch, where they're guaranteed to find friends of the starks considering the heirs are standing right there during that conversation?

If you're one of each of these fags, and a couple others, are you a Many Faced Autist/Faceless Autist?

Watch. The whole. Season.
Holy shit it's only ten episodes.
Most people I know didn't like the first couple episodes either but became fans after s1.

Patrician's choice

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>many faced autist
my sides

I am a Jonautist, a Stannisfag, a Forgfufag, and a JonDanfag.

Praise me, for I am the Many-Faced Autist

>yfw you realize there was no breastplate stretcher

>Was Kit there?
who gives a fuck, jontard.

>I'm trying to understand why people like what I don't like
Have you considered you might have shit taste?

well it was a bit better before you came back, frogtard

I dont have an answer for this to be honest

setting the bar high
will Sophie do better?

Probably not.

Maisie had the best glow up.

She cleans up well for award shows.

>there are more skin than dress above the waist
hnggg

Please die

> its only the show that skapegoats bran for every dumb decision (take rickon to the last hearth, lets send off all our remaining army and leave winterfell unguarded, etc)

you forgot "breaking" his "promise" not to climb even though ned gave him permission to in the books

and most likely the cave incident

and the wall breaking

Please die

She literally has a man's torso in this picture. are you gay?

Threadly reminder to report waifu/pedo posters and move on

Season 1 was the best season. Ned, Arya, and Syrio, Sansa being a whiny bitch, the Hand's tourney, Viserys and Daenerys meeting Jorah... It just had that feeling to it, a feeling of instant nostalgia that plagues as you're watching the show instant by instant.

A sadness overwhelms me whenever I remember that GoT will never again be as good as it was in its first season.

T-thanks you t-too

Rude.

>Memberberry when GoT was good?

Season 1 was shit.

>He thinks there's only one of them

This meme shall never be killed

For real, recently I watched an episode from s5 then right after watched s1 episode and it is literally not even the same show anymore.
I still love the show but the tone, pacing and ambience has changed drastically from s1.
>a feeling of instant nostalgia
Couldn't have said it better myself

Meera and bran are going to have a ripoff scene like this next season. I read the script

youtube.com/watch?v=dillzOH5Iq0

LOL faggot kill yourself, s1 was kino as fuck. That is a fucking fact.

literally no one has posted her in AGES.
you're back and suddenly frogspam everywhere.

You're not fooling anyone.

We have to decide who is the official waifu of /got/: Frogfu or Smirkfu. Any one who votes for a waifu other than these two is a second-rate-slag lover

Maisie was from the start, newfriend.

smirkfu
>dead

frogfu wins by default

Yes I love my second rate slag

But seriously, do you think D&D have some weird love story lined up for these two? Are they going to make their storyline even more unbearable?

DELET THIS

Season 6 was much more kino than season 1. Your nostalgia blinds you. Season 1 was tropey shit.

>waifu spam
Welp there goes the thread

Starting to wonder why I ever left.

Good post.

Branfu

Hell yeah

She even has a better smirk

It's not nostalgia, I've re watched s1 many times since it first aired and maintain the same opinion. I liked s6 but it was not better than s1.

>do you think D&D have some weird love story lined up for these two?

what do you mean D&D? this one is all GRRM's doing

This

everyone hate frogfu beside that one guy.

Useless fucking whores like Ros have get love than Frogfu on /got/.

Is there any good reason to not become a white walker?

>look scary as fuck
>always live in winter, the most comfy season
>can't even get cold because you are the cold
>get a sick-ass sword
>can raise the dead and probably make them dance Thriller
>only thing that can kill you are weapons made out of really rare materials

So pure.

You could ask the same about Jon and Sansa

strawpoll.me/11246893
strawpoll.me/11246893

strawpoll.me/11246893
strawpoll.me/11246893

He's memeing you.

This thread went in the shitter with the very first post.

you have to post the webm. ellie a ho

I've seen the bran post so many times I just glaze over it now

I stopped after book 2, so this is news to me.

If there is some love story in the book, is it even conceivable that it could be done well in the series?

Will Maisie win the Emmy for most beautiful actress?

>he's memeing you
Well fuck

There is, at best, some tension in the books. I wouldn't be surprised if GRRM and DnD go for it however.

Meh, she's probably a lesbian desu.

FUCKING DELETE THIS OR I WILL BLOW YOU UP YOU FAGGOT I AM A MUSLIM I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING DO YOU FAGGOT

its not the same, one pair has been hinted at in the books since ACOK the other pair havent even interacted

its not a "love story" but bran gets littlekidboner for her every time he sees her and grrm was probably going to set them up after his planned 5 year time skip

>Darkstar
Aaahhh it's been awhile, I actually miss the Darkstar shit posting a little bit

Yes, definitely!

Welcome back, my Lord. It is you why I started a Frogfu folder.
Don't stop posting Frogfu, my folder has two files only

>unbearable

but they were objectively the best parts of season 6

>someone voted for 5

WEW

>fucking whores like Ros have get love than Frogfu on /got/

>have get love than

Whoa there! Take your time typing, you might pull a muscle!

someone should tell her isaac isnt a fem, i know its hard to tell sometimes

Wow!

>theonramsay best ship
>literal best politial most fertile match
>representation
>fire and ice dark and light good and evil
>so many cummies
>if you disagree you are kill

Oh man, Seath the scaleless is going to murder that fat shit.

FUCK! now I wish I was Wolfboi despite the fact that half /got/ thinks about him while wanking.

That would be hot.

>its not the same, one pair has been hinted at in the books since ACOK the other pair havent even interacted

And yet one has more development than the other, fucking Grey Worm and Missandei get more

The books don't matter anymore

probably because it wouldve been creepy as fuck to portray it on screen up until literally last season

any good fanfic with a female theon? or female ramsay?
or 2 females?

You mean that in 2016 a homosexual man can't be attracted to a homsexual woman?

GOT actors are pretty modern people, you know...

which ones which

You tell him, user!

Could've had even a hint of a crush like a boyhood one

oh shit

?

she is truly perfect in every way
so adorable

>man being helpful by trying to make Muslims watch our beloved show despite the constraints put on them by Allah
>faggot on Cred Forums despises him for it

Their part has so much more potential though. Basically all of the fantasy elements of the series in full view in one storyline. But like everything in GOT, not enough time was given to it, and so nothing in it felt important or meaningful.

It was more memorable than most of the season though, I'll give you that.

At least they made the children this season not look like literal human children...

I can't believe Maisie wins the Emmy tomorrow.

frogot pic

>implying

not hard to believe user
Just look at her. I'd give her the emmy just for being such a delicious qt

pic is pathetic and embarrassing considering theres no way she wins. this toad is such a narcissist

Stop samefagging

He is creative, he makes an effort to come up with his own shit. You can watch him or you can fuck off, it doesn't mean much to him since he only does it out of passion.

And he doesn't plagiarize A Wiki of Ice and Fire, Westeros.org, or /r/ASOIAF, which you can find other YouTubers reciting their articles word-by-fucking-word.

Remember show Sansa is pregnant

And Jon is the father, Ghost is the bull

i agree but its the only part of the show that isnt completely fucking predictable trash that we all saw coming 10 years ago, and/or incoherently terribly written, and/or pointless

Nah, she is infertile.

Ramsay, if D&D are not retarded.

Then, she'd " promise me " Jon. A new cycle.

Off topic but lads...it's our time...

The new "promise me", will be Arya giving birth to Gendry's kid and having Jon hide it from Dany who's taken the throne

bran is tsundere for meera
>He wondered what Meera would think if he should suddenly tell her that he loved her

they wouldn't sexualize Arya.

But who'd be Daenerys' heir ? Since she can't have kids

when tho?
and is it a maisie gf? because if it's a non-maisie gf I don't care.

Falling for the most primitive bait every made by man. Way to go, user, you just dropped the already-low collective IQ of Cred Forums.

>they wouldn't sexualize Arya
They had her pretend to be a child prostitute.

>tfw i was samefagging and its you who fell for the bait

True.

I'm an idiot

How is that sexualization. That's just normal job

Gendry's back to tax that ass mate. They won't give Sansa a rape baby.

Jon can be heir. Then delicious drama about having one trueborn to inherit the throne and a bastard who can't, alongside the pottery of hiding a Baratheon from a Targaryen, could even throw a little Aegon/Orys between the kids.

>But who'd be Daenerys' heir ?

She won't have one. Tardaryen fucking shits will die like they deserve and all will be well.

Is that what George meant when he said he'd explore Arya and Gendry again?

Are you Lithuanian by any chance?

literally top qt

Yes why

You realize this could be said to every Cred Forums conversation ever, since 2003 until this very second.

He's so colorful.

why did they replace chloe moretz in season 3?

Hopefully.

Time is a flat circle

Bran is /ourgrill/. Always has been, always will be.

Isaac is way prettier than Chloe, and he isn't even wearing makeup.

10/10

but that is chloe?

HNNNNG best girl

Got my /got/ folder. Wanna some dump ? Just ask, friends.

The pedos came back in the end.

>actors on screen
>not wearing makeup

lol no

NEW

Yeah, alright lads, alright. Let's give this /got/ thing one last try before our straying from God's grace leads to eternal damnation.

Those who have the power, make a new thread. Wait until the branfags and frogposter have gone quiet, at least...

>Got my /got/ folder. ...

Do it faggot. Sharing is caring, Senpai.

Meera/Ellie posting is inherently very NICE, I would never spam it if it annoyed anyone. :^)

same with me and maisie posting :^)