This post is sponsored by Loot Crate

This post is sponsored by Loot Crate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSlTNW1_mrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha, as a massive nerd, Loot Crate appeals to me! All my friends love it too!

Thank you Loot Crate, you are truly our greatest ally.

Thats a box, not a crate.

I remember one week a few months ago seeing like 20+ people with a David Bowie labyrinth shirt including 3 friends of mine

they had all gotten it on the loot crate and thought it would be great for everyone else to see them wearing it, except everyone had the same idea and you would see 20 people walking around with the same shirt

the good thing about it is that you can find the items you actually want from the crates for cheap at ebay from people that do not want it

Why would anyone want to pay for random stuff to be sent to them?
That has to be the epitome of consumerist decadence.

This. I don't know if consumerism has got worse or if I'm just noticing it now. It was even sort of acknowledged by the fat guy at the iPhone 7 event recently.

This is a popular thing? Who's the audience for it. I'd literally never heard of it until a couple of days ago. Seems like a huge ripoff.

I can't think of someone idiot enough to buy these, i am yet to meet someone this retarded irl.

>loot crate
youtube.com/watch?v=SSlTNW1_mrc

well, you have a super rare chance of getting something really good, read that a year ago or so someone got a 3d printer

Dubs

ITS LIKE COMIC-CON IN A BOX

close, but no cigar

the whole idea of this makes me sad. When I was a lonely little kid with niche, "nerdy" interests (well, compared to everyone I knew) I would have probably felt happy if I saw pop meme shit about vidya games. Now that it's real and le geek culture is everywhere it's just vulgar and sad. I remember looking forward to high school as a kid because there'd be more people into the same things as me, but in reality all the people that wore that shit on their sleeve were insufferable.

I saw an 'unboxing' video of one of these things on some narcissistic gay autists YouTube channel, and it just made me feel like shit. I cant understand the mindset of someone who would buy this, and also show it off.

I know that feel.

My dream as a kid was to make vidya, but that whole industry has been completely mobbed by:

>clueless, greedy Je... corporations
>limp-wristed fedoras
>sjw cancer

I just see all the boring by-the-numbers sequels, pretentious art twaddle and narcissistic Let's Plays and weep.

I'd only pay if they sent monthly selections of hand-picked artisanal snacks

Thanks to Lootcrate™ I am able to simulate snail mail friendship such as a pen pal or a gf and combat my lonely depression! Lootcrate™, it's like I really have people who care about me!

just play indie games, they're mostly shit but when they're good they're really good

Loot crate is a genius and capitalist idea.

That being said anyone who signs up for it is retarded.

Fucking GradeAUnderA, shilling this shit for half a video. Well, what can you expect from that big-jawed cunt.

There's a few good ones but it's mostly the pretentious art twaddle previously mentioned.

Yo is this person fucken retarded?

youtube is filled with zero talent people desperate for muh daily views.

the result is bullshit, cancer and sponsored shilling to smartphone children.

t. wageslave

I don't agree that they're zero talent, but yes they do produce garbage.

Only person I know who got this was an overweight, short single mother in her early twenties that named her son after a comic character and constantly talked about capeshit. Quality people order loot crate is what I'm trying to say

>I remember looking forward to high school as a kid because there'd be more people into the same things as me, but in reality all the people that wore that shit on their sleeve were insufferable.
You have any friends now?

Why does buying these things upset you all so much

That's Cred Forums logic if I've ever seen it. Masquerading an anecdote that confirms your biases as the representative truth on an issue is not how you think, you brain dead piece of fucking trash. You'll ind your intellectual equals in or maybe a zoo cage, if the animals inside were particularly stupid.

Did I describe your girlfriend? I don't understand the level of anger in your response.

Oh yeah, I managed to have quite a good time in high school. I only really noticed toward the end when I was stuck in some computer class, and everyone there had really awful personalities. And they all talked about the kind of shit I wish I could talk about as a kid.

I also have close friends with a lot of the same interests now. i haven't gone outside in months help

What a post