Why are they so hypocritical, Cred Forums?

Why are they so hypocritical, Cred Forums?

Jezebel really is one of the worst fucking sites on the internet, why didn't it die with gawker.

How the fuck can he go out in public with that facial hair and NOT be constantly prepared for people to crack jokes about him?

>jezebel
Holy fuck I can only image how hard they would rage if the tables were turned and it was some fat actress like Melissa McCarthy that got ridiculed for being fat, gross and undesirable.

Melissa can actually handle a joke.

its in fucking credible how hard you alt right babies get worked by jezebel. they literally just spout out intentionally controversial and contrarian viewpoints designed to maximize clicks and add revenue and you retards walk right into it, but still pretend you are somehow of superior intelligence fuck off

That interview was pretty out of line and they should apologize to jonah.

They were mocking a guy who wasn't even speaking their language and defend themselves

THE

FRENCH

ARE

FUCKING

COWARDLY

PIECES

OF

SHIT

Jezebel's feminism is the classic "defend women no matter what" type of feminism that makes the general trend insufferable sometimes.

Jezebel is just a group of women who make their living by being tight-ass, humorless cunts, they just sit around pointing fingers and drumming up outrage for impressionable girls, they need their readers to be mad so they can make money, it’s basically all about outrage and clickbait.

The women at Jezebel believe that they are the self-appointed thought police and moral arbiters of society, whose intolerant brand of pseudo-feminism seems less interested in gender equality than vilifying people (white men), engaging in machiavellian style witch hunts and advocating for more censorship.

Yes m8 we know how it works, but the commercial benefit Jezebel gains individually through this technique is made at the expense of the general credibility of the traditions they claim to inherent and represent, so we continue to use it as a focal point of our rhetoric.

He really is a huge faggot. He was offended that a woman would rather bang Pitt and DiCaprio? Does he really think he's on their level of desirability?

Because they just want clicks, they don't care if it's hate or love they get.

Was Jezebel the one that got sued by Hulk Hogan and went bankrupt, or was it another site?

Someone in another language insulted him and he was unable to defend himself and who the fuck is she.

He did not go there to be degraded by the weather woman who does literally nothing except repeat what the producer says to her.

Yeah but a lot of A-listers will now dodge that place after the shitshow they pulled.

>And here's a photo of ultra sexy "plus sized" (whatever that is supposed to mean?) supermodel Ashley Graham tearing up the runway at New York fashion week flaunting her sexy curves and rockin body! If only we could all have a great body like that right ladies? Look out fellas.

>not gonna lie i would love for ashley to be a giant amazon who picks up and forces me to have her way with me

Jonah has been fucked with so much by celebrity media that he doesnt know how to respond anymore

>HEY ASHLEY MY SEXUAL FANTASY IS FOR YOU TO BRING SUPERMODELS WHO AREN'T FAT FUCKING OBESE WHALES LIKE YOU
>AND THEN FOR YOU TO GET OUT
>JAJAJAJAJAAJAJA

God damn thicc af more?

>pretending to be retarded: the site: the post

cool :)

Yeah it was Gawker.

Don't worry about it, mang.

wonder if he fapped to her after this happened.

not that I'd blame him.

>“Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends.

>“No the reality is that you two have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with Scorese and Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for Spontex (a company that specializes in making cleaning products)."

What a weak attempt at an apology, didn't admit any wrong doing. Made it acceptable for herself for her to insult him, what a shit person.

>Haha, so Amy, i have a sexual fantasy about you, listen up

>We would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you’d make me laugh ... and then, all of a sudden, you’d bring your friends Jennifer Lawrence and Tina Fey. And then you would leave."

what would the public reaction be to this?

lmao you're a bitch

You are now realising that the "what if a guy had said this" argument is the exact same arguments feminists use when they say "this female comedian/actress is only receiving criticism because she's female".

Why does she fuck sand niggers though.

French version for blacked..BROWNED?

There wasn't any "wrong doing", fat shit can't handle the bantz got triggered.

/thread

It's true he can't take a joke. But neither feminists.

I would laugh, just like I did with Jonah.

What is his retort supposed to be, 'go back to sucking the local news station's producers dick'

It's hard to have an inter-language roast off, especially when you have no ammo at all for the other person.

Jezebel is 99.999 recent actual shitposting, what are you going on about

"That's funny, that was one of my ex's fantasies too..."

Something like that, not get all buttblasted and fly to the nearest Subway.

This
>defending the french
>ever

Truely there has never been bigger cuckery

There is too much bad blood between them. Only a dance off can fix this.

It's called clickbait.
What's de
plorable is that the cunts and cucks in their comment sections really believe this crap and want to force their opinion on everyone.

Little does she know she's famous on a japanese anime board.

Defending a fat buttmad Jew.

>Jezebel talking about someone not being able to take a joke

oh the ironing

>why didn't it die with gawker.

They sold all their sites to Univison before going down.

> they should apologize to jonah

She did. Meaning the rest of your post is useless xenophobia.
And Cred Forums pretends to be better than Cred Forums...

>insult someone
>he gets offended by it
>"Haha it was just a prank! Can't you take a joke!?"

Eh they never really act like they're super respected journalists and it's hardly clickbaity when their titles are hardly incidiary

>mfw those american sjws don't know about all the jokes made on the show about the new tranny co-host.

That would trigger them to oblivion and they would spew just as much hate at the french as Cred Forums did.

>this was her goal the entire time

That was a pretty great apology. I especially liked the subtle burn where she said she wasn't his friend.

So far though it looks like this is just a bunch of dudes getting triggered.

can you alt-right fags go cry somewhere else

wait, what? you're ill.

Sorry but is he just a reborn eme or did I miss something irl?

what happened

D R O P P E D

Fatties should just leave Cred Forums

someone link the video again hot women speaking french make my dick moist

women are a meme

A French woman was very mean to Jonah. Maybe she thought he was too old.

>french "people"

He's probably talking about how Univision took down the actual blog Gawker but kept all the other cancer up.

>literally dating a sandnigger
what a whore lmao