Guise!

guise!

listen, dungeon. the d&d stuff... it was REAL!

Science proofs it! 420 blaze it, fgt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uL2bpuyTHto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

UNA

How the fuck did they chisel diamond with their bare hands? Diamond is the hardest metal on earth and can only be reshaped using modern liquid nitrogen vibration techniques, so I'm gonna say this is fake.

le drogos de la carte le memeos?

it didn't say it was diamond

It's probably glass if the story is real. Maybe quartz if these cavemen were super hardcore.

>from the diamonds
>sacred symbol of partnership
>diamonds
>sacred
>literally a Jew marketing ploy from the 1910s

Or, you know, other diamonds?

dood glass spears lmao

its crystal. diamond isnt crystal. read the damn headline.

>Television & Film

>Its obviously Extra Terrestrials who made this pointy stick

You know, just because something is "hard" doesn't mean it's not brittle.

You can chip diamonds without too much difficulty.

That's just false, diamond is essentially invincible it is so hard, that is why it sees so much industrial use.

>knows everything about diamonds
>thinks diamond is a metal

>so much industrial use.
define "so much"

You know you can dull those diamond bits, right?

Diamonds aren't magic, brah. They're just hard, but that doesn't make them tough.

how do they shape diamond tools? with other diamonds Sherlock

El glasso

hello other website

They're often used on drill bits and saw blades, but that other guy is a faggot and thinks they're some magic material that cannot at all be worn down or degraded.

Would a spear made of diamonds go through 10 bisons with a single blow?

spider webs are stonger

diamonds are tough but brittle. they don't make good weapons or cutting implements, they make good drill bits.

The hydraulic press channel crushed and burned some diamond a while back

Diamond wasn't as hard back in the day, that kind of hardness cannot be achieved in a jiffy. It literally took hundreds of thousands of years for diamonds to get as hard as they are now. Our ancestors way back in time therefor actually could shape diamonds using the tools they had back then.

^that was proved fake, it was just a piece of glass. If it was real diamond the press would break before the diamond because diamond is about as hard as 20000000 steel presses combined

diamond is pitiful compared to a traditional katana made with glorious nippon steel

I guess you could say

they are a diamond dozen

wow thanks for pointing an arrow to the quote i wouldn't have known you were addressing me

>proven fake
Nice source. I can smell the proof from here it's so strong.

>20000000
>Steel

Isn't there homework you could be doing, you literal child?

I dont think so
It would have to be a massive, unwealdy spear
Now, a diamond forged katana on the other hand..

It is funny how you use so much words to say nothing.
^actually, the reason why Japanese katanas are so sharp and hard is because japanese steel has trace amounts of diamond in it.

This thread gave me cancer

Hey Mario, look what I made.

>All these replies despite the obvious bait
>Diamond is a metal
>modern liquid nitrogen vibration techniques

Is this Facebook?

smoke some weed and cure it

are you memeing me? I feel like I'm being rused here. that or you're literally retarded

^maybe read a book sometime? This is all public access information.

>diamonds aren't crystalline
u w0t m8

>the reason why Japanese katanas are so sharp and hard is because japanese steel has trace amounts of diamond in it

t. deluded weeb

Japanese katanas are fucking shit m8 youtu.be/uL2bpuyTHto

t. Newest friend

Crystal is cut glass retard, not diamond

Yes but those pressures are atmospheric, ie pressure coming from above, below and all sides, the material has nowhere to go thus it becomes compressed. This does not mean that local compression along a specific axis is not enough to break it.

Cred Forums - Television and Cred Forums

... wat. please be joking

This. Hardness is measured by resistance to scratching, not blunt force. Middle school level geology, guys.

Take a geology class, diamond is underground so the intense pressures of the planet earth are obviously going to decrease the freezing point of carbon and aid in the solidification of the liquids that make up diamond, the more time you let it bake the harder it gets.

I chiseled it!

>believing in the carbon jew

How far past irony have we gone with this thread?

Irony? Where we're going we don't NEED irony.

It's a stone, user. If you've got a stone, you didn't built that. Somebody else made that happen. The internet didn't get invented on its own.

>hardest metal on earth
the weapons were made out of diamonds, not dragonforce dummy

Isnt the rule the harder something is the more brittle ot becomes? I would imagine an edged striking weapon like a katanawould break as easily as pigsteel
Now a diamond warhammer...

>Someone was mad enough to make that

I can't believe how many newfags are in this thread. Everyone should know that adamantium is based on diamond ore. Diamonds are the toughest.

thought it was pretty funny desu

>Diamond is the hardest metal on earth
why /x/ can't be taken seriously

>I'D RATHER BE FUCKING A CHILD
true desu

"So much" that they would replace the surface of every tool that ever makes contact with the surface of anything else if it were abundant enough?

>tfw your the first person to coat diamonds with diamonds

>Diamond is the hardest metal on earth

Diamond is harder than metal! Harder than brick!

Never knew diamond was a METAL

you fucking piece of motherfuck

Oh user, you're a diamond dozen.

But how did they make the diamond tools to make those diamond tools? Checkmate.

They probably found a drill-shape diamond growing naturally, it's rare but it's possible.

Aliens

it's not far back enough to make your theory plausible, you moron

so cave men went from rock to a nice crystal structure did they?