/film/ when

/film/ when.

We already had it and it was endless baneposting.

Never again hopefully

kill yourself, pedo scum.

Tonight or tomorrow
They're just working on the stickies and stuff right now

it could be the comfiest board. we could make it happen. pls Cred Forums

stop touching my mom.

/a qt stomping my balls/ when.

Bump.

>could
It is happening mate

could you please explain in detail why it would be "the comfiest board", and why you want it to happen?

if there will be no mods it'll just be Cred Forums2. we dont actually need /film/ we just need some actual mods for this shithole

>sophie dee will never punch your balls while jerking you off

the board is happening, but it will be shit unless heavily moderated.

because Cred Forums is utter shit where 1 in 10 posts are actually a discussion. only 1 of those 9 shitposts are actually funny. It's the worst board on Cred Forums after Cred Forums (even Cred Forums manages to discuss games sometimes)

my dream is for /film/ to basically just be /lit/ for movies. slow moving, heavily moderated with lots of discussion and interesting chats. /lit/ for movies is the comfiest idea ever.

>>sophie dee will never punch your balls while jerking you off
sauce

/film/ will never be "/lit/ for movies", and you know why? the PEOPLE here don't even care about film enough for such a thing to even be a possibility. /lit/ is a slow board where people actually enjoy their subject of interest and guess what they actually read!

moderation has nothing to do with it, if you've stepped foot in /lit/ you'd notice that shitposting also happens, like on all boards on Cred Forums, the only difference is on boards like /lit/ people don't pay much mind to it. on Cred Forums the shiposting takes center stage, because of the PEOPLE who post here. PEOPLE here come for the shitposting first and foremost. by creating /film/ you are not changing the posters or the mentality of said posters, all you're doing is creating another board for people to shitpost on.

if you really cared to discuss films, you'd be making threads on here discussing subjects you want, talking about films, etc. but you don't. all you do, and people like you, is romanticize the idea of a film board that is like /lit/.

its pretty clear the filmfag hates this board, always has. which is why he spams banal threads like pic related to try and create a need for /film/, but really his only goal is to divide the userbase, divide and conquer, destroy Cred Forums, thats his only goal, dont be fooled.

Hiya Reddit!

>everyone who does something I don't like is the same person

I havent been on Cred Forums for a week but i thought i would point out that if you go to /film/ now it is a 403 forbidden error but if you go to something like /asdfdfas/ it is a 404

it exists

Considering that this is Cred Forums it's entirely likely

Some video where she jerks off a Mexican. It's on xvideo.

Hes probably the cuck spammer mate
don't worry about him

cant find it senpai

>/lit/ for movies
>implying movies are on the same level as books
lol most movies aren't art doofus

>lol most movies aren't art doofus

cringe

what Cred Forums needs is /celeb/, /waifu/ or /popculture/

would fix Cred Forums and Cred Forums

>film happens
>/lit/ and Cred Forums will be our sister boards again