streamable.com/qn7c
youtube.com/watch?v=NHuNH8SFuVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3
also no need to be angry

2 more

one minute apart, hmm

new -.- selfie pls

Can bridgettefags ever stop getting blown the fuck out?

pls vote for victor, he needs the money.

forgot pic

i think we should vote for nat, she needs the money

>samefagging on his phone

3/

>vote again

you are cancer and your cancerous show knows it. I hope you get hit by a bus, survive, then die of an infection.

thanks boss

>bridgettefags are nataliefags

glad you admit it.

that was actually 4 so 5/

6/

she is so emotive, i dont see how anyone could dislike her.

this desperation is so delicious

7/

Was shitting up the thread part of your plan?

why doesnt she use pro-activ or something?

poor girl

9/

fucking Cred Forums x fucked up the dump on 8. I'll take a break I guess

>tfw I like Bridge but it's so easy to troll the bridgefags

maybe

shes like an angel freeing the world from the darkness

>saving thumbnails

Lovely

i dont think ive seen this extended cut with frank making that face

DELETE THIS

CUTE!
I used that in high school, didn't really help, just made my skin very dry.
She doesn't look bad, sometimes imperfections like that are kind of cute. I know she probably hates it though.

I thought she gave up on this season?

"She" doesn't even post here

that's not a thumbnail

yeah she does

It's just some shitposter posting stuff from /soc/

I reversed image searched and hadn't seen it posted there

baka

all you have to do is crop or rotate it slightly and google will miss it and the archives definitely wont see it

Saving

Read your filename reddit

He's a bridge guy

so why was James so much better his last season? he won like 5-6 comps. now he is giga floater tier.

or is him being ultra shit on purpose his "game" now?

He is coaster not floater

He made literally no moves and the one comp he won he asked everyone else what to do with it. There was no reason for anyone to get rid of him.

i think the main difference was that in his rookie season he won the first HoH and that put a target on his back for the rest of the season, he had to keep winning comps to make it further

even with the team meme he knew that wouldnt be a good idea. like 3 people who won the first HoH in 18 seasons have won

This is not true. The winner of the first HOH wins the season at an unproportionately high rate. I think it's 4 or 5 out of 18 which is much better than the 1 out of 14-18 it should be. Also Nicole might win this year to raise it even higher

even if its 5 which its not that means 14 people who didnt win the first HoH have won the game

your odds are better if you dont win it, period

er 13 because lol nicole isnt winning it

you aren't very good at math are you

Should add the link to vote in the op

dumbass

this with instructions and a reminder to vote for bridgette or victor

no thanks

both week 3 and 7 HoH winners have won the game more often than week 1 winner

1st HoH/winner - 3

week 3 hoh/winner - 4

week 7 hoh/winner - 4

lets do it by your math this time

you're right it's 3 but season one doesn't count, so it's 3 out of 16, or about 19% chance. also 2 third place finishes so a 31% chance of making it to final 3 when you win the first HOH. not including nicole who got the first HOH this year and is now in the final 3 which would even raise it to fucking 35%

when you consider that there's about 15 people per season, your odds should be 1 out of 15 which is a 7% chance. the stigma is winning the first HOH is bad for your game is wrong.

winning the first HOH nearly triples your chance of winning

I did the math.

why is everyone so obsessed with this dopey filipina girl? she isn't even that cute and her game strategy was the shits

and what are your chances when you win the 3rd and 7th HoH? greater than winning the first HoH

if it was just pure wins and losses you could use this type of math but you arent accounting for the twists and production intervention. if you dont think winning the first HoH doesnt put a massive target on your back then you are delusional

Nicole vs Paul
>James votes for Nicole
>Victor votes for Paul
>Paulie votes for Paul
>Corey votes for Nicole
>Natalie votes for Nicole
>Michelle votes for Paul
>Davonne votes for Nicole
>Zakiyah votes for Paul
>Bridgette votrs for Nicole

Winner of BB18: Nicole by vote of 5-4

James vs Paul
>Nicole votes for James
>Natalie votes for James
>Davonne votes for James
>Zakiyah votes for Paul
>Corey votes for James
>Paulie votes for Paul
>Viktor votes for Paul
>Bridgette votes for James
>Michelle votes for James

Winner of BB18: James by vote of 6-3

James vs Nicole
>Corey votes for Nicole
>Michelle votes for James
>Bridgette votes for Nicole
>Paulie votes for James
>Victor votes for Nicole
>Paul votes for Nicole
>Davonne votes for Nicole
>Zaikyuh votes for Nicole
>Natalie votes for James

Winner of BB18: Nicole by a vote of 6-3

>her game strategy was the shits

Nah, she was able to flip the house on Zika and was able to turn Paul against Paulie. Literally the most important strategic move of the summer. She sacrificed her game so we wouldn't have to see le mist man anymore.

>she isn't even that cute

Objectively false

Im from the future and Victor won AFP, and Paul won BB18

she is terribly adorable though, her game play wasnt that great but honestly she never had a chance anyway

If you win the first HOH and have a target on your back because of it then your initial 7% chance of winning should be lower than 7%. In reality your chance nearly triples to 19%.

The second HOH makes a lot of sense for winning as well because the first 1-3 HOHs are incredibly important for alliances. Everyone comes to you and tells you info and tries to ally with you when you have the early power and if you're good you can turn that into strong alliances that last the whole game which leads to wins.

your gut telling you that winning is early is bad for you is your emotion telling you rather than you actually paying attention. you should study to be a better student of the game

She lost, so whatever you think she accomplished is just delusion. She's also a naggy feminist .Glad she's off the tv.
Also, yeah, compared to the other women in the house she's a surfboard plain Jane, which is why noone even threw her some tug action.The only reason she isn't straight up the ugliest girl is because they dragged that old mammy Day back and Meech is a fatass. .

The way you came up with 19% is too general tho. It would apply if every season of BB was the same but there are many differences between the 16 seasons you included in your math. Winning HOH has different effects in different seasons.

having a target on your back doesnt increase or decrease your odds of winning, it just puts a target on your back. overcoming said target is on the individual players abilities, not their odds.

>mfw showfags think they know more than us students of the game

>bridgettefag
>student of the game
Pick one

why are you so mad? we dont judge a girl on strictly her body, if we did we would all be in love with zakiyah but she has the personality of a brick. unlike bridgette who is the exact opposite, all personality and a very likeable character

stay salty

well the first HOH winner wins 18% of the time which is much higher than it should be. your opinions don't matter beyond that.

if she's so likeable why do i find her so annoying? checkmate, bridgettefag
she reminds me of those weebish convention girls who ape the reaction faces from their favorite animes and think thats cute feminine behavior.

>he goes to weeb conventions
>he thinks his opinions of people matter

That doesn't mean the winner of next season's first HOH comp has an 18% chance of winning the season

so?

Hah, exactly. Wonder what her gag reflex is like.
Now that's a good looking woman.

because you are an angry little basement dweller who gets triggered by reaction pictures on a bolivian basket weaving imageboard

You seem more triggered than him desu senpai.

Probably good

stop pretending you arent the samefag whiteknighting your own self. we all know your sorry schtick by now

So there is no point in bringing up the 18% because it's irrelevant

Not him, but you need to calm down, cat lady. Your showfu isn't that cute, deal with it.

How many times has a "physical threat" won BB? Or even made it to F2?

Remember to vote!

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-favorite-houseguest/

The winner of the first HOH wins more often than they should by nearly 200%. This started by someone saying James did poorly last year since first HOH is bad. Yes there was a point, winning first HOH is not bad for your game.

Bridgett isn't pretty, she has an annoying voice, and I don't like her. Fuck you

You implied that every HG has the same chance of winning when they walk into the house. That's not true.

I mean i post on there and I've never seen her

I was using statistics and probability for my entire argument and from that point of view yes they do.

i didnt say he did poorly last year because he won the first HoH, i said it put a target on his back so he had to play harder and win more comps later, which he did. without doing that this season he has been able to sit back and coast

She's autisitc for sure

fer sure
youtube.com/watch?v=SjCvmemLJgM

How many women have won BB compared to men? If more men have won than women then, using this dumb idea that results from past seasons matter, from the moment they walk into the house the men have a higher chance of winning than the women.

Pick another physical attribute like being muscular. How many muscular people have won? That would affect your chance the second you walk in. Your analysis is too generic for a game with so many variables

if you want more pictures of bridgette, just ask. no need to play coy and act like you are trolling us.

i just realized... is that pauls beard in the foreground?

You have moved the goal posts very far and I already stated why I think winning early HOHs is an advantage to your game.

No

Why do the houseguests use their deck of cards to play rummy? Because they already played Bridge.

Bridgette looks like that girl that sits alone in the corner of the classroom and watches anime then u befriend her and get her to suck ur dick in the washroom and take pics to show everyone

My original position was that you cannot use past BB season results to predict future results. You don't accept this.

So, going along with your idea that past results can help predict future results in BB, I stated that your assumption that every HG has the same chance of winning was wrong. If you think that winning the first HOH is an advantage because 18% over the seasons have won it all, then you should believe that men have a higher chance of winning than women due to past results.

I'm not moving the goal posts. I'm just saying your conclusion is wrong for different reasons

-.-

I never said you can use them to predict the future you are making that up. I use the data available and showed that winning the first HOH is not bad for your game and you can't accept that.

m8 You are assuming that everyone has a 7% chance of winning so the fact that 18% have won throughout BB history means its a positive thing to win the first HOH.

Both of my arguments refute that in different ways

I already said that from using statistics that is correct and my entire argument was using statistics. Sorry you don't like that.

Are you the guy that took retard math in high school from a few days ago by any chance?

hi

Haven't payed attention in about a week, looks like about a 90% chance of Paul winning this season right? I guess the prophecy of the face walls was true.

Proactive is so bad for your skin.

It literally all depends on the final HoH which I think Nicole has an advantage in. I'd give him a 40% chance to win.

nicole thinks she can beat paul, she is taking him to f2 even though james didnt do anything all summer and everyone knows it... except for her

I'm sure she's telling Paul that.

Huh? Every guy minus Paulie is a Bridgefag. Paul and Victor on several occasions admitted they want to bone her. If the house is the one voting most likable houseguest, she'll probably beat Vic.

your statistics are wrong because you are making bad assumptions. that's my point

I didn't assume a single thing. I used facts and posted the stats about them. Sorry they bothered you

you assumed that past performance can help predict future performance and you assumed that everyone has the same chance of winning when they walk into the house.

those assumptions are the crux of your reasoning

if you dont win the first HoH what percentage chance do you have of winning the game?

Unless Paul plays up the fact that he's disliked by people on the jury, Nicole is definitely taking James. Paul still has time to convince them that the jury thinks he's a cunt or just straight up win part 3.

Vic's biggest mistake is telling everyone he can win F2 when instead he should have been hammering the fact that he was already evicted twice and no one would vote for him. Nic and James must be aware that Paul can talk circles around them.

Jury speeches don't matter

nicole has been bro'ing down hard with paul and talking mad shit about james behind his back. sure it could be a ruse but im not buying because nic is a terrible liar and you can always tell. anywhoo, i think production wants paul/nic f2 anyway so it will happen.

the allegations of james/nicol pregame alliance are too much and they have to shut it down or lose all integrity

hey bridfag I wanna beat your ass

Again I never said anything about the future. You are an idiot.

I'd like to think Liz could have beaten Steve last year if she didn't sound like a complete retard in her speech.

>winning the first HOH is a positive because 18% of the winners in the past won the first HOH
Is this not what you are saying?

Working on the Get

Bridgette won't be getting any gets

we Bridge Bros are all about optimism

If dubs bridgette gets cancer

More like autism

That too

Get for tiff

i just watched the fight between day and paulie, that genuinely got uncomfortable

Oh, is that the word of the day?

what word

don't argue with me

it's THAT word

Is Paul serious about getting triggered by James?

I think he does have a genuine dislike for James but mostly just talk to try to get Nichole to take him

Day makes everything uncomfortable

hope paul wins the part 3 of the hoh, he wont be brought to the final 2

That must be a Reddit pic because it's not even close

stay on tumblr

So only the women are good on this show??? that says a lot

/fbt/ was the definition of neutral

frank was lawful neutral, bridge was neutral and tiff was obviously chaotic neutral

I don't think I've ever seen an accurate alignment chart for anything.

That's because they're reddit

Why are they cleaning so much with 4 days left

Loud and obnoxious types tend to hate on weak, quiet types very often. Why do they do it?

Gotta get the place clean for BB Over the top

Isn't that why they have the minorities on each year though? To make them clean afterward since they're unemployed

Her sister had bad skin too and she's a millionaire. It's probably genetics.

Go back to sucking Paulie's dick, Zakiyah.

Like Becky.

>pg. 9

all the more reason they should be able to afford to clear it up

I miss tiff

Why did this busted fuck not want any of that sweet Johnny Mac D?

>bridgebot still triggered hours later
She's a 6/10, tops, bro.

They're just friends, user.

You realize that not everyone can just slap some cream on their face and make shit go away, right?

>implying they're not fuckbuddies

you do realize some people are lazy and make excuses, right?

becky is cute

Did you just shush me?

the cutest

Such a huge mouth no wonder she gravitated towards Johnny Mac

What do you even mean by this?

james pants are so small and wide they look like cargo shorts

because they're easy targets for them. If they went after people just like them they might lose.

To them, if you're louder than your opponent, you win.

>/bb/ has literally been going non stop all season

how did this general grow so much? was it the catladies?

last year threads were dying right after the first double eviction

>All men are evil
>all women are good
>tumblr filename

checks out

all me

The bomb squad never shrinks, bro. It grows. It always grows.

a kind ay-non from euro bumps it during the early morning.

You know why

Paul needs to beat Nicole because she's realizing it's better to take James (which was obvious)

streamable.com/qn7c

I do when I wake up for work at 7am on the east coast

If the thread dies nobody makes one til the HGs wake up at like 4pm but if the thread stays alive we'll all keep posting because that's what we do

It's actually not better to take James. Nicole would beat James, but it would be closer. Basically, Nicole and James both BTFO of Paul in a final two.

autism > Canelo

his nose is still infected but he continues to wear the nose ring because he thinks it looks so cool on him. but he said he hates nose rings. also he doesn't care about superficial things. or what people think about him. he always tells the truth too.

>nicole taking her 4th shower of the day

sitting duck 4 life.

Paul is fucked if he doesnt win this last part of HOH

I think I might actually be in love with Victor. Help.

i'm a fucking cunt

FUCK RATCOLE

watch the f-bombs, BridgeBro

you have 10 SECONDS to tell me who the top 3 most qt girls are since s8

this IS a test

1) Audrey
2) Dani Donato
3) Rachel Reilly

BBAD confirmed for not showing any OTT

1- Shelli
2- Sheila
3- Kalia

>Kristen Bitting
>Bridgette
>Jessie Kowalski

1, dani donato
2. kaitlin barnaby
3. amber borzotra

honorably mention brit brit

>James asks is Orwell's Night Owls somewhere in LA.
>Paul has to explain BBAD to James & Nicole the two veterans

i was willing to give them some slack for not being able to make sushi rolls but they cant even make cookies

are they not allowed to smoke anymore? can't remember anyone doing it in recent seasons. did the shoppers pick them up a few packs or do the houseguests have to pack them? i wonder if they can vape

To be fair if you're a live feeder, you don't really have a reason to turn on BBAD at all.

>Bridgette likes middle eastern men
kek

They can. Frank was a casual smoker and Paul brought a pack. No ones else smoked.

Since the cast has been shifting young there have been almost no smokers. It's a generational thing.

i don't think that's true. I never heard Bridgette say that on the feeds and the only person I heard say that was Paul who is of middle eastern descent

bridgette would have owned this cookie baking challenge

>orwell shaped cookie
>with frosting and sprinkles on top
>mmmmmm
>squeeeee
>i love it

nice work but i thought finale was on the 21st?

plus all the women in the jury will vote for a female to win because it's 2016

It wasn't recorded but I know I heard her say that she likes middle-eastern men. Ben is middle-eastern.

>tfw will never get a Kaysar/Bridgette showmance.

nicole cant beat paul

No they won't

old man grabbing some titties
youtube.com/watch?v=NHuNH8SFuVo

No creativity they just put the icing and sprinkles on their owl cookies and ate them

pauls demeanor is more distant and subdued

something must have happened while the feeds were in and out

and paul considers himself an artist

I feel you think Fat Meech, who painted a picture of Nicole as a snake, is going to vote her to win you are clueless

nicole fag alert

man nicole sure loves taking showers

The fact that there's nothing to do until finale night is probably getting to him. He probably know that he HAD to win the third HOH comp to make it to final two, and even then he's probably wondering if he can even beat either of them since James is more "well liked" and Nicole has the potential to be a female winner.

paul looks so unhappy :(

No more Bridgette to look at

nicole > james > paul

sending paul my energy

How do we convince Michelle to come to Cred Forums? Can Ian help?

why you didnt save him /bb/

whats he doing, realizing hes lost?

He didn't Save Bridgeypoo in the DE. Literally his perfect F3 was on his doorstep

I still feel like he has a bit of a chance against James depending on how the jury roundtable and whatnot goes. James truly isn't deserving, so while the likes of Day and Bridgette might like him more, they might put feelings aside to vote Paul.

Of course, against James he's already down four votes with Natalie, Meech, Nicole, and Corey, so his odds aren't the best regardless.

He doesn't smoke, but he carries a pack of cigarettes in his $800 leather jacket.

paul tells nic he needs to be in his own head space, james is bothering him

>goes and bugs nicole to complain about it

james basically won 500k

I can't wait to hear what Jozea has to say during the pre-jury segment at the finale

He'll brag about being right that Nicole was a snake and they should have gotten the vets out. He'll also take credit for Paul being his disciple.

they finally talking about victor crush on nicole

victor went into the house looking to bone multiple girls and everyone thought he as a douche

and then he played like an idiot and everyone thought that he was an idiot douche who was also pretty boring

then he got evicted twice and everyone thought he was some kind of angel sent by the bb gods

p funny desu

cute boy and cute pupper

what more could a girl want?

HERE WE FUCKING GO

BBtooms wants to be the popular "so crazy" funny guy who doesn't give a fuck, but he's only doing this because he gives a massive fuck and wants to be liked.
It's pretty shit to potentially fuck up the show because you are buttmad and want attention, even if it's a shit season.

Bridgett is not that great

Bridgette is the best!

THE BEST!

You still here?

Yep, posting Bridgettes is fun!

Cool. Just dedicated today to posting vids on the BridgeBro channel

Brit Brit
Bridgette
Jessie

Any other answers are WRONG

Dope. You're doing a good thing Bro!
Have a Bridgette.

dont take james obvi

I don't know, Paul could out argue either of them in the final 2, but he could definitely btfo James at the end.

Nicole-f-bombs are scrambling

Don't forget to vote for Bridgette!

check em

Also, daily reminder that online polls don't matter. Last year at this time Jason had under 3% of the online vote and got Top 3

She can do it, she's the best!
Go Bridgette!
I'm very tired. Goodnight /bb/!

Dont die thread

Ok