So did anyone watch this or what? was it based?

so did anyone watch this or what? was it based?

I was considering seeing it because obviously I was somewhat supportive of his actions and the reviewers are crapping all over it for not criticising snowden enough (which I guess is somewhat fair).

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/440091/oliver-stones-snowden-romanticizes-sedition-betrayal?target=author&tid=1152026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>was it based
Yeah it was based on real world events, not sure how accurate it was though.

Even Armond bashed it so no.

nationalreview.com/article/440091/oliver-stones-snowden-romanticizes-sedition-betrayal?target=author&tid=1152026

The media has been crapping on Snowden for years now. Why can't we just have a movie that tells the story from a bit more balanced perspective? Fuck the critics and the media as a whole. I'm hoping that a few more normies who watch the movie will gain an understanding that Snowden did all of us a favor by providing evidence of how fucking far out of control the U.S government is. Snowden is a hero.

i see what you did there

just watch citizenfour

Watch Citizen Four starring the man himself. More intense than any thriller film since it's real.

But Oliver Stone always shits on historic accuracy in favor of infantile sentimentalism, this film being no exception.
read

that phone scene

fuck critics.

Turn on CNN. It is being endorsed by the Kremlin.

if you don't know who william binney is, you are a complete hypocrite for caring about snowden.

snowden is probably a cia agent spying on russia. he released nothing new. you are just so fucking stupid it took the president admiting it to get your attention.

the iff had documentation of mass listening rooms since 2001.

>tries hard to paint both snowden and stone as cynics

I don't think they would do what they do if they were without idealism. Also,

> the process of radicalization

radicalization -- conjuring such notions as terrorist.

>implying snowden is a screw loose fundamentalist

I think it's trying too hard to discredit him without basis.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I watched it. It convinced me Snowden is one of the good guys.

I'm more interested in what someone like Thomas Jefferson would have thought about Snowden.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
~Thomas Jefferson

>Only earned $3

FLOP
L
O
P

Occam's Scissors

>the iff had documentation of mass listening rooms since 2001.

And how many people actually gave a shit about the iff and that documentation? Snowden brought it to the evening news which, I believe. was his intention.

His rant at the big brother being hamfisted made me howl. Stone has become so damn predictable

>he cares about critics' opinions

So no one watched ?

>Hagiography about a paultard crackpot who stole a bunch of highly sensitive data and fled to a country that has less liberties than america.

Fuck off.

no, the evening news brought you snowden.

the info has been out there if you wanted to look. but you didn't.

Pleaes provide me with hard evidence that the NSA was involved in J. Edgar Hoover style spying on Americans. Linking to an unsourced conspiracy website doesn't count.

Go ahead I'll wait.

oliver stone's alexander was all about gayness, which led to an insufferable movie, so no
i've watched citizen four, yes of course

I've been following this topic closely since the 1980's, senpai. Almost nobody gave a shit before Snowden. And if you think Snowden didn't trigger widespread public debate of facts that were not generally known before he did his thing, you're delusional.

hello

interesting

Do your own homework, jackass.

Is Snowden being a traitor consensus in the US?