hanging by the noose

*ukkk yee ukkk*

nah

reddit will be online soon

im keeping it cheesy

>in a few years VR technology will be affordable and perfected
>we will live in a golden age of waifu VR

what did he mean by this

When will Cred Forums go offline for good?

>uni restarted again
>have to go out nearly every day
>have to see qts every day

>a golden age
You must be really desperate to even consider this a good thing.

first week of weight loss (1000 calorie cut) complete

people have been telling me im handsome for years but i am super self conscious and insecure about my weight (6'2, 240lbs), probably around 20-25% body fat

i have a good job and am a clean, well spoken, intelligent individual, i just have zero confidence and never leave my house to meet girls. i think by dropping down to around 12-15% body fat ill be confident enough to approach women

wait this isnt fit
wait this isnt r9k

Ye

retard

I'm not white. What do you think?

>Be highschool student
>Life is shit
>No friends
>No gf
>Playing vidya and watching movies all day

>Go to college
>Study law
>Join a frat
>Gain dozen new friends
>Finally lose virginity
>Life stops being boring

It's perfectly fine if you live in the nonwhite country you originated from

the CIA needs their psy ops experiments, they need Cred Forums to make subversives look like even bigger fucking losers

white women spread their legs open for you and beg you to come inside her to fill their vagina diversity quotas?

I'm the same except not fat. 20 isn't excessive but losing weight is good. Don't count on it to solve all your problems though. Confidence is a skill you need to develop, not something you gain overnight.

I had horrible acne which made me insecure. I lost the acne, still insecure.

normie

well its me and you brother, i wish you the best
im just going to go for it when i get to my goal weight

im just going to walk somewhere where girls go, like the mall or something, and just start talking to the attractive ones

hope to achieve this in the 6 moths, wish me luck friend

That only works for niggers, not black people

I start back on Tuesday and am dreading this

>go to see a psychologist because I'm in terrible shape
>why are you feeling depressed, user?
>explain it to her
>she's visibly shaken at the end and can barely hold it together causing her to apologize for acting so 'unprofessional'

Shit's pretty fucked.

>television&film

Good luck my man. We're all gonna make it.

MOM

I have spent most of the last week thinking about suicide desu

I can't open up about this to anyone, I don't want them to worry and I often have trouble articulating or even pinpointing the reasons for my suffering anyway. I probably have some kind of personality disorder

how you gonna afford it, neet?

>when your fear of being in the Truman Show supplants your fear of being murdered

youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps

SIBERIA

THE PLACE TO BE

Google VR glasses cost about 15$
The rest is just simulated by your computer
>technology illiterate normies frequent the same board as me

doing g-great

>dubs

kek wills it, bro.

Just talk to someone, user. A suicide hotline if you don't want to tell your family.

Explain.

ok, sure mom will give you the $15 for a vr waifu?

>tfw sleeping is the place I can escape to
>tfw you always wake up

>tfw finally got a full time job

Now I just need a gf and then I've made it

I have a really important exam and haven't studied shit :(

Same.
No gf.
Sexually frustrated.
Can't even find a passable trap slut whose mouth to fuck.
How about you, OP?

ahaha

How do you deal with walking toward people on the sidewalk and trying to not make eye contact

>wanting to fuck a man

Doing pretty well all things considered. Lusting after dudes and chicks (mostly dudes right now). Really horny but too tired to fap. Gonna do some cleaning later.

Don't want to fuck one. Just head or hand.
I can't get girls but if I can get meta-girls then my dick won't know the difference desu.

why

look over their heads.
NEVER look to the ground, bro.

>see qts
Literally stopped paying attention to women a while ago, now I don't even greet females in my group I simply ignore their existence, just like I ignore all women on the street or on the bus. It's not that hard.

>have to see qts every day
thankfully summer is over

dumb frogposter

But it's still a man doing that

why, broseph?

we all need a lil feminine interaction in our lifes?
do you have a mom, sisters or whatever?

youll go stir crazy.

same guy tomorrow ill be a 36 year old virgin it doesn't get any better.

11 days of no fap, holding in. Wouldn't mind bustiing a fat load though

>Have a dream that i could fly last night
>I kept flying over the beach and dropping ice cream on people

>nofap
Why? There's no reason other than to test your discipline or to save up to bust a nut the size of a basketball.

I fap too much, like 5 - 6 times a day. Maybe I should just cut down.

Best of luck to you, user. I spoilered the image for you, so you don't get tempted.

Gives you more energy and focus.

Yeah twice a week sounds more normal dude.

You have problem.

barely

That's broscience. I did nofap for 10 days and I was constantly horny and distracted by the thought of tits.

Not sure what to say to you.
If you're not at the point where the visual becomes the only thing that matters then you won't get it.
I don't like ""girls"" with dicks which is why I didn't say i want to fuck. I just wouldn't mind a convincing trap sucking me off since physically they would be.. convincing.

somethingawful just came back after getting ddos'd by angry star citizen shills

I'd fap to that.

>tfw no skelly bf/gf

>>tfw you always wake up
someday you wont

that will be a peaceful day

i yearn for that day

That's the case if you don't keep busy. Don't fap + have something to do = get things done

>for a while now have woken up every morning in a panic, feels like i am dying
>shout things like "help!" and "hello?" to confirm if i am in fact dead or alive
>am pretty sure my housemate hears it

God there's this one girl who has totally caught my eye, I wanna try and find her Monday and talk to her

>tfw by the time good VR sex machines come out I'll be in a job and won't be able to sit around having sex with VR anime girls all day

what a blessing and a curse

Give me one scientific study that suggests that nofap boosts your focus.

I can give you anecdotal evidence, take it or leave it.

Yeah just barely, my wageslave neighbor is probably gonna off himself soon though, still hasn't finished his degree.
Him being older than me gives me a bit of strength to keep on going with the uni bullshit.

>came back to uni today
>freshers' started
>too tired to care

Or just look straight ahead?

Eh, don't have much to cheer about, but at last I started to do something about my life. Still feel quite apathetic and melancholic, but also haven't had so much hope in years.
no gf here, but I still like seeing qts in my uni hallways :3

if a trap was passable I'd let """"her"""" suck me off if she kept her clothes on

yeh, stop it you annoying prick.
btw where is the rent?

Never happened

what?

had steroid injections in tailbone 4 days ago, it fucked my sleep up brutally, i've only gotten a few hours, and makes me agitated, anxious, confused, my heart race. It's been hellish. I'm just cooped up here tweaking, apparently its not an uncommon side effect.

It's somewhat believable. I had a psychologist apologise to me once for being unprofessional, but that was because she laughed at me

Reasons to live +1 now

Don't post that white racist nationalist frog on my website ever again.

Did you tell her you were a virgin or something

No I was describing my kleptomania

>girlfriend of 7 years dumped me an hour ago

d-doing great user

You don't need to ignore them, you can just pretend they're guys like I do

scum

you still steal?

>have dream about holding a girl i love
>wake up
>my facade of not giving a shit fades
>really fucking depressed now

i just want someone to want me but i am unwantable. 90 percent of the time i can ignore the depression but it's set in now

>angry star citizen shills

What happened now? Is the fight between them and that space nigger still going strong?

At least you had a gf

Yes, food from supermarkets and occasionally books

that's not so bad. at least you dont steal from other people.

i steal a stick of chapstick from the local grocery store every blue moon too.

Any shut-in neets here?

i think so, whats the criteria

here

shut in yes, but not neet.
i have an allowance from wealthy family, not that i do anything with it.

pretty pathetic.

Neet for three years and I feel guilty because my parents have to pay everything and they're far from being rich but I can't force myself to look for a job because I know my depression will get worse when I start being autonomous and it scares me

I was feeling this way last week when my doggo was only given a year to live. I don't know if I can handle losing another doggo, so I thought about killing myself before she goes. I'm over it though, and am still going to continue with my plans to travel next year in an attempt to figure out what to do with my life.

In my experience nofap has made me less apathetic, and generally made me happier/less beta

another year passed

i didn't do anything

felt like 3 months

how close will i get to 30 before i do something

meme

gonna be 33 in 4 days

honestly it gets worse

I had one laugh at me once because I started crying when I was talking about my childhood and how it was the only time I've been happy in my life. Fucking wetback cunt. She didn't apologize either.

Name FIVE movies where this happens.

A shut in that isn't in education, employment, or training.

You'll pass 30.

>think about what i did or accomplished this year
>struggle to think of a single. fucking. thing.

time moves quicker as we age. we'll all be 50 before we know it, and we'll look back and not remember anything either.

fuck me i hate this. can we all meet up and go backpacking and fuck and find ourselves somewhere?

29 in a week and can confirm my life just gets worse or stagnates for a while before continuing to get worse. i have achieved literally nothing i wanted by the time i'm 30 and none of it will happen in the next 12 months

>finally get a job, huge relief
>first month goes smoothly, feels great being productive again
>become complacent, start slipping back into depression
>wonder why i'm wasting my life in this dead end job
>the depression gets to the point where i can't even function, have to quit
>huge relief being NEET again
>doesn't last, start feeling worthless and guilty as shit
>wonder why i'm wasting my life at home when i could be out working
>cycle repeats

my life for 5+ years

fuck that taconigger.

What was wrong?

I just want a boyfriend to kiss and cuddle and fuck

chronic pain in tailbone, following a pilonidal cyst surgery, thats fucked my shit up.

Enjoy hell, sodomite

Had to break up with gf of 2 years because her job's becoming a career and I'm too busy with my degree to follow her.
Have to find a job quick while working on my masters degree.
The only girl in my degree is ugly as fuck.
Not enough time to go out and get laid.
Not enough money even if I do have time.
No friends (none of my colleagues are friends) to talk to now that I'm not with my gf.
I'm now on autopilot, trying to get by day by day.

>tfw getting my life back on track after three years of depression
Dunno how long it will last but cant think like that. Just gonna do the best I can

I just want to be loved

Maybe I'll meet a cute guy there then.

Why don't you get high off painkillers?

if that guy on the right was balding this relationship would never have existed or continued

NEET for 4 years but I actually love it but at the same time I know I need a job but I'm way too content with sitting around doing whatever the fuck I want all day, even without money to buy weed or do other shit I love a sedentary life

Are you me?

I hope you do.

Damn man, that's exactly what I fear and I know myself well enough to know that it's more than likely

i did for like 3-4 years, fentynal, oxy, the whole thing. It changed me, made me monstrous at times, and I took myself off em.

why not just go for one single 1-3 hour fap everyday, feels much better.

smoking weed and immersing myself completely in a video game makes me forget that im rapidly barreling down a path that leads to a situation where i have no choice but to kill myself