Bravery

Bravery.

All i got from that scene is that german soldiers are brave and kikes are scared, emotional, and beta.
All the "basterds" looked like numale faggots.

t. guy that gets his head bashed the fuck in with a baseball bat
Nobody gives a fuck if you're "brave" when you're getting your skull caved in, seriously

>doesn't understand honor

Well, kikes were never big on honor, the only honor for a kike is his shekels.

>implying all the members of the Wehrmacht were evil nazis

oh how history has washed away all the subtleties of reality...

Faggot got what he deserved, before his one way trip to hell.
Genocide is never right.

but user, nazi's love cuckoldry

I do. I actually have a thing about people who die bravely. I'm in awe of it. Benjamin Guggenheim is my favorite, I think.

Talking like a true kike
No such thing as honor for them

>it literally takes a pulp pleb like Tarantino to show the german side of the war equally

kek. Only in jewlywood.

Implying jews didn't want to genocide germans and aren't doing it now as we speak

No one ever says that. I remember conversations to the contrary happening in school before I was 10. Nearly every single piece of media I've ever seen on WW2 has gone out of its way to individualize the motivations and experiences of soldiers and civilians on each side.

The only people who say this are shilling neo-Nazis peddling a victim complex for purposes of conditioning. Notably, none of you are ever intelligent enough to realize how embarrassingly transparent it is when you use this tactic, so you just continue to do it while everyone else cringes in near disbelief over how fucking dumb and dishonest you are.

Go eat yourself to death you miserable, stupid alt right fuckwit.

>alt right
kys

I actually love this line and I'm impressed they included it in an otherwise pretty preachy film.

>implying the stench of spamming about cuckolding in youtube comments ever washes off you

You buckets of lard are the most easily noticed cancer the internet has ever seen.

Preachy? Inglorious Basterds?

keep using your meme buzzwords
here i'll even post a pepe so you can sleep at night

>preachy
>agenda

I love how skewed the definitions of these words and all others synonymous to them are in the minds of Cred Forums shitposters. What exactly makes this movie preachy?

I guess the good guys really did win.

>i's
what?

Maybe some of that was intentional. I mean, the first time you see Inglorius Basterds you are moved to be rooting for them, as they are a "cool" gang of nazi killers. But then, if you look closely, scenes like this shows that they aren't so much diferent from the same soldiers they are killing. In the scene at the bar, for example, the most notable charachter is the SS officer, so it is easy to justify the massacre. But then, you realize the rest of the cassualties are common soldiers enjoying a day off, the barman and his daughters. Maybe the movie was trying to say that enjoying the murder of a nazi is being the same as that nazi

>the first time you see Inglorius Basterds you are moved to be rooting for them

No, eli roth never comes off as someone "cool" whom anyone should "root for."

Passion?

>killing millions of civilians is honourable.

and dont come back!

Stand in the ashes of millions of dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer

>killing millions of civilians is honorable.

>implying tarantino isnt a caged cuck
but I can see why you would think that
>jews fighting back
yeah right

>life apologist
anything idealist matters hundreds times more than life itself you materialistic tard

100*0=0
You are correct.

This movie did a spectacular job of making normies realize that the german soldiers weren't all evil Nazis. Arigato based Tarentino chan.

>muh honor

>ITT: Basement neckbeards who talk about "honor" and "bravery" like edgelords without knowing the first thing about either

Shit, you can even try to rationalize with these stormfags, can you?

Suck on my circumcised penis, you fucking queer.

wtf i love reddit now

DELETE

Well someone paid attention

>tfw basically my life except I'm not a Cred Forumstard
Where did I go wrong...