Sofia Vergara named highest paid TV star

Feminists still claim there's a patriarchy.

time.com/4493851/sofia-vergara-highest-paid-tv-actress/

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/282479068/files/odiaportal/forbes/Forbes_100_2016_Worlds_Highest_Paid_Celebrities_OdiaPortal.IN.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She must suck a mean dick.

looks like a dude to me

How is this relevant to wether patriarchy is a thing?
There are male actors who are paid way more

Problem?

>Sofia Vergara named highest paid TV star
Why?

This

God damn OP how dumb are you

shit picture

that's just one though.

T H I C C

anyone got butthole pics

it shows that females can achieve great financial success with minimal talent by just being hot

this.

what makes her so special and irreplaceable that she deserves more money than all the other bitches?

>highest paid actor is Dwayne Johnson
He can't act for shit, way worse than her.
If she's
>THICC : The Actress
then he's
>Roids : The Actor

Not cutting her tits off when they're her only redeeming quality.

lol gotta be the stupidest shit I ever heard. Sure he's typecasted but he has slight dynamic range. He can do drama and comedy. Plis hes extremely likable and promotes his ass off...Vergara cant even speak english

>An exception to a trend means the trend does not exist.

You can't actually believe that.
If he's not just "BIG GUY" then he's "IRONIC BIG GUY".

And read the article, there are actresses who make much more money from acting, she makes the most of it from modeling and advertisements.

Also, she makes more than double than the second one, so she's an extreme exception.

This.

>Vergara cant even speak english
Not without an accent anyway

How? What is she even in?

The best thing about this is that she's the complete opposite of American femenists

Modern Family

I didn't think people actually watched that

Actors never make the most money; people that make use of their acting career to launch other ways of making money do. Same thing for athletes; they can make millions from their normal careers, but than doing other things makes them a lot more.

Castizo master race

MOMMY

>there are male actors who are paid way more
Not on tv

>Castizo
hahahahaha

She's a clear mestizo, but sure keep projecting lad

Nah dude look at her skin. She's not a pure Spanish hispanic but she's at least a Castizo. The guy they picked to play her son is clearly a Mestizo though. Weird casting choice. If Jay and her really had a son, he'd look like Charlie Sheen

crazy to me that they're willing to pay her that much. I just assume she has an amazing agent while all the other talent on the show has garbage agents.

Since the show is going well and they're paying the others way less than they deserve they just decided to give her whatever she wants to not rock the boat.

I sincerely hope her agent is taking at least like 25% of that deal, as he probably rightfully deserves something like 50% of it.

FUCK THIS ISN'T FAIR WANT SPIC BOOBIES IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW WANT MILKY NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

Here's the complete list btw
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/282479068/files/odiaportal/forbes/Forbes_100_2016_Worlds_Highest_Paid_Celebrities_OdiaPortal.IN.pdf

Read the article, most of her money isn't from the show

For trips

Goddamn it's like throwing a fucking bowling ball on a waterbed.

read the article and the article is wrong. I can assure you she gets payed way more than the rest of her castmates and they are wildly overestimating/being told to overestimate what she earns outside of the show.

"don't rock the boat"

> h-hey guys, when do i get my raise?
> the sno cone guy at the beach said he had to adjust his price due to inflation

> s-stop staring you guys

The Rock is ripped as fuck. Those gains don't just fall out of the sky unlike women who just learn to not get fat and look great.

That's not how genes work dumbass

again, nice projection

who /esperanzagomez/ here

>Dat clit, bush, tan, tits, thickness

Hot as fuck pham

>mestizo
>natural blonde hair

Nice try.

Who is this goddess?

she's what i'd call WHITE. pic related: his brother.

funny thing, she's getting rich by doing the modern equivalent of the blackface for the american audiences, and they don't even get a clue.

>pure Spanish hispanic

I don't think you understand what these terms mean.

>dat accent
>how she calls herself a puta in every video
Instant diamonds

what does it smell like, bros?

Shit and sweat

The pure hispanics are white spaniards

Her tits are overrated. They look really saggy and deflated to me, like they would be really disappointing naked,

HARAMBED

wtf i hate harambe now

She's going to be one rough looking bitch once she gets passed her 40s.

she already looks like a fucking drag queen in the OP pic. no idea what anyone saw in her except hurr durr big titties

desu senpai she retaliated by saying "What's wrong with having a dick in my mouth?" so that gives me the idea she sucked a lot of dick on her way to fame.

Why would white people care? If anything hispanics should care but they're too cucked to do so.

white people are the only ones that cry at the traditional blackface, tho.

but yeah, choosing a white girl as the archetypical hot latina seems pretty racist to me.

>Harambe did it with her

Damn, and now he's dead.

Well I know what I'm fapping to tonight.

What the fuck?