youtube.com/watch?v=bWvbagSr6BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To end the game

Acquire cute sweaters

ma boi pablo dindu nuffin

Was getting caught part of his plan?

The Presidency

Why did the bad congressmen bully him

congressmen are like jews, you can't become one of them unless you're born one of them

This
After he was bullied out of congress, he went full retard and spent the rest of his life salvaging the mess he created.

I've traveled all over
and I ain't scared of no one
When I pull out my machete
The earth trembles

Yesterday I fought the Devil
People said that he was too tough
Until I cut him so bad even I was Impressed

I put on my bag
and wrapped my poncho on my hand
and in the first knife attack
I plucked his tail right off

The fight continued
and before people noticed
With the point of the machete
I drew a Skull on his forehead

Who ever does not believe me
and who ever thinks is not true
come here closer
And I'll show you his tail

When the devil noticed he was injured
I got got in position
he came towards me like a bullet
and he almost got me

I grabbed the machete
And passed it to my left hand
and with a strong strike
I plucked the first leg out

And like five times I yelled
Blessed be Mary
and before he noticed
I had cut him into pieces

They found him dead with 3,500 cuts
and a sign that said "Don't touch him, I'm not finished"

His argument with his dad is easily some of the best acting I've ever seen.

>1 golden globe nom

Emmys are full of shit

Did Germans really accept almost any immigrant even back then?

Yes

>It's a Pablo turns you in to the DEA cause you're such a coke fiend that even he considers you crazy

Casting spanish speaking actors and having the show in Spanish was the best decision they could have made.

>Emmys are full of shit
Award shows are advertisement for media. They're all full of shit.

Was he really a Neo Nazi?

lehder dindonuffin

They still do.

That's why I said even back then.

Season 2 Episode 9.
Holy crap that bitch Materazza or whatever was asking for it. Too dumb to live.

Yeah, he also gave speeches on town squares saying that gringos should all be exterminated to free South America

Judy Moncada? I can't remember who you're on about.

The first season did deserve Emmy noms, yes. The second season aired after the nods for this year were announced.

He wasn't wrong tbqh

>Materazza
Maritza?

Maritza.

Oh yeah her.

Because they knew he sold drugs.

>ywn move tons of coke to America
>ywn eat gormet sushi in your mansion in the middle of the jungle
>yen exclusively wear designer Gucci shit
>ywn have so much money you could buy an aircraft carrier

All dat boipucci got into his head.
Totally not the blow.

He was too based for this world

I didn't even feel like him shooting that kid in the head was wrong. Dude got results better than anyone

>Record Scratch
>Freeze Frame
Yep, you're probably wondering how I got here.

to become king/emperor of all of south america and to start a dynasty that would rule the world.

it was to be his gift to his children and mankind.

pablo actually had it right with this one

besides the few congressmen who werent corrupt actually wanting a drug trafficker to exit congress (which is fair), those who didn't care about that simply didn't want a little "paisa" to be in the same position as them.

i.e. elitism

worth it 2bh

I want to be a bandito so fucking bad
But instead I was born middle class in a first world country.
It hurts to live.

F

It would be worth it

>"This bullet is for Pablo"
>FIVE MINUTES LATER
>"No U"
>BLAM

Well shit that was unexpected. And kind of underwhelming.
He was mostly a fictional character anyway.

And since the story of the Cali cartel isn't so gripping I expect more of that "magical realism" in seasons 3 and 4 to make it more interesting..

>Flight to germany
Pottery

What the fuck was she doing in Colombia - to then go to Germany?

he did nothing wrong
those spotters probably killed who knows how many cops based on their information
a message had to be sent, and there was no other way than to kill one of them

>It's a Cali celebrates Pablo is dead episode

You could probably count all the Muslims in Colombia in the 90s on one hand. I doubt they even have that many today.

wtf, thanks for the spoilers maricon

They better pick a qt on Tata's level to play Gilberto's wife next season

Do your homework, summer's over

>Pablo's actor is a fucking hue

his Spanish accent sounded too out of place with the rest of actual latinos

>his Spanish accent sounded too out of place with the rest of actual latinos
I'm thinking this bothered maybe 3 people and other people wanting to look culturally aware spout this exact gripe

what did he mean by this?

>this is a narcotrafficker in 2016
The games changed

No, this is what a drug baroness looks like in 2016.
That's just some mexican drug lord's plastic whore.

Well shit I don't even know who the guy on the right is. And was it really Trujillo who executed him?

I wish they showed this. They just mentioned that trip in season 2 and didn't even show the picture.

Luis Guzman in the first season had that NUYORICAN AS FUCK, New York spanish accent.

he sounded like a baboon with a speech impediment having a seizure.

The scene with his dad was pure kino
Mainly because it's a situation that probably happened in pablos real life

>he sounded like a baboon with a speech impediment having a seizure.
suited his character then

South America was swarming with Arabs i know for a fact there's a shit ton in Brazil Argentina and Cuba, idk about Columbia

well, it would have, if he didnt have such a THICK UNCUT MEMBER OF AN ACCENT, or at least tried to fake a colombian accent.

>los pepes
Our boy is everywhere

How? Why would Arabs go there, they stand out like a sore thumb in those ultra violent ultra Catholic countries.

Jesus fucking christ, just how much coke did people do back then (now?) Are there that many addicts and users? That shit is sold by the gram and is expensive, yet they exported 300-400 metric tons in a year.

a cute

>*exhales heavily* pardo me, patron sorry for interrupting you but...

I think it was because after Israe kicked people out of Palestine they migrated to the South American countries and eastern bloc countries because they hated the western countries

I must say although the story of the Cali doesn't sound as interesting as Escobar's the set up at the end of season 2 is superb.
It was a good moment of "You thought it was over but you only scratched the surface"

>swarming
there's a only bunch of lebanese and syrians and only in Brazil and Argentina, most of them integrated well in the latter

Everyone was on coke in the 80s. Its part of the reason there was so much productivity in the 80s

Are Pena and murphy back next season?

why didn't he just not act like a triggered bitch in congress? did they actually force him out somehow? how long was he in congress IRL?

>Los Pepes

>Narcos episode is over
>Colombia folk song starts playing

I wonder if they'll continue the Castaño subplot.

He wanted to make Colombia great on the expense of Americans addiction to cocaine

youtu.be/doku-BRZpD0

>why didn't he just not act like a triggered bitch in congress?
But he did get triggered as fuck... in real life
The ones that wanted him out were gonna run for the presidency so they wanted his head as a trophy and they were allies with the newspaper that ousted him, the rest just didn't want to get associated with him.
The newspaper that ousted him got bombed and the editor in chief killed, the 2 politicians that wanted his head got killed obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=AsNxcq1xau8

>thinking women are capable of leading

/r9k/ pls

>he doesn't call anyone a gonorrea hijoputa malparido

What a boring politician wannabe

No-one knows. Trujillo was an actually corrupt cop that got involved with the Cali cartel though and got arrested a few years after that.

nigga pls
youtube.com/watch?v=6YOpkl0ZWFM

at least they showed them playing Streets of Rage.

how do I into selling drugs?

I live in a country that is one of the main doors for smuggling drugs into europe

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Did the Santa get him Revenge of the Joker?

Paco pls you're gonna get yourself killed, go find a job instead

is it right that colombians are mad about the accent in this serie ?

Just found out an acquaintance of mine worked with one of the M-19 actors in a feature. Pretty cool.

Also this show is fantastic.

look at that motherfucker Cesar Gaviria plotting to betray him at his back. I bet he was mad he share the same surname with this new money commoner

Latinos can be lead by women because they all have weird complexes about their mothers

Why does he look so different in every picture that isn't his mugshot?

what a madman

Because he was way younger and less fat in that mugshot

damn, wagner did a much better job mimicking his speech mannerisms than I thought

he did a good job despite his BR accent desu

live the dream, hermano.

>the phone threats to the colonel were actually real

Cool
HIJUEPUTA

This scene was based on that first audio, he says the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc

somewhat. they had accents all over the place, but colombians are known for having absolute dogshit accents

seriously, they have one of the worst accents in SA

In the world of violent men, always be wary of that single female that sits at the table with them.You think they'll cover Griselda Blanco? Turns out she's getting a movie and maybe an HBO show.

Well it better be. The show is 25% threats with about 70% of them being empty threats the characters never deliver. Seriously take a shot a character says something like "I will kill every single one of them! PUTA!"

>It's a Pablo sings opera episode
oh wait they didn't show it...

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahON4CFAU8

He sings something at the beginning of one episode.

>Console pleb

wtf I love drugs now

watch out don't let her steal your heart, all her husbands got killed
youtube.com/watch?v=bWvbagSr6BQ

>being this ignorant and dumb

Certain regions in Colombia have thick accents, particularly Antioquia, but in general Colombians have some of the most neutral and easily understandble Spanish accents, specially in comparison to countries like Peru, Chile, Bolivia and Argentina

t. colombiani"c"o

Fucks sake I'm glad it's not me just me that noticed they over used a line like that over and over.

I am Colombian, would it be too painful for me to watch this? I was like 4 when most of this happened

They make sure to include all of the horror and bad things Escobar did. You still sympathize with the man until the very end though. ;_; RIP El Patron

>when he ''befriends'' that one kid just so he could set him up as a suicide bomber then sends hitman to kill his qt wife and child to cover his tracks
pablo a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Fuck the show then if it makes me want to sympathize with him

Would say the war on drugs is a massive failure?

The explosion in the plane was an accident

All the other things are correct though

>le bad druglord
I bet you think all of nazis were bad

Who did this in real life? A suicide bomber or innocent kid like in the show?

Do they show the bombing of the DAS building?

I couldn't even finish the first episode, and we grew up watching everything in the news as kids anyway. I don't see the reason to watch a show that celebrates the story of that fat, murderous cunt

t. carrillo

The people who bought the cocaine are to be blamed, and that is the Americans.

I think they show pretty much everything.

The plane bomb? Carlos Castaño delivered the bomb, la quica picked it up and handed it to a intelligence agent who put it on the plane and then got off.
The intelligence agency and a bunch of politicians wanted to get rid of Gaviria as much as Pablo did.

I bet you think you're not a faggot

don't you have some donkey to fuck or something?

no seas puto

the show in no way glorifies him. they show him as the self-destructing timebomb that he really was. when he lost gustavo was a clear moment showing him just how much he had destroyed his family.

>they don't want to sympathize with poor pablo

Are the American agents generally the noble heroes and the Colombians merely corrupt swine / stupid? I'm guessing so since this is an American production. This would be a deal breaker for me

Not exactly.

It's a CIA assholes vs. good ole DEA boys episode

This show has a 10/10 supply of qt's

are you actually implying colombians aren't corrupt as fuck and their institutions are somehow good? do you also believe in fairies? top kek

Well we'll see if he returns for season 3 but the most prominent Colombian cop still alive at the end - Trujillo was pretty corrupt. Both DEA agents in the show are pretty much Jack Bauer.

Not really. It's through their eyes a lot though, especially in the first season, but they quickly realized that people prefered the based spic characters like Carrillo, Pena, and Gustavo

>Its a "Pablo smokes a joint" episode

LOS PEPES CLAIMS THIS GET

The DAS building bombing almost actually killed me personally. I was 3 or 4 and lived a few kilometers away from the building

>it's an assholes can't stop talking about communists when it's almost the end of the Cold War episode

And they forgot about the cat right away.

Not at all but I don't like it when Americans portray themselves through their superiority complexes

NOPE

What happened in the pilot/episode 8 when Murphy was killing Poison? The cops killed all those innocent bystanders?

all right

Based Pablo trying to get rid of shitposters

SAVAGE

>that scene

Who else wants to become a drug lord, hug Manuela and tell her everything is gonna be ok?

so did pablo actually lost all of his money? $30 billion?

what was the Cred Forums consensus on limon?

Just look at the faces of absolute joy of the policemen in the bottom right pic.

based limon ;_;

GOAT hair

Didn't have to kill the dumb bitch.

LITERALLY EVERY EPISODE
>*hits blunt*

Yeah, he acquired some high ranking nazi officials car and he gave it to Pablo as a gift. He is also a holocaust denier

that's probably the best moment in their lives and the one they tell their grandchildren about

He became more of an asshole as the show went on.

>its a pablo threatens to kill everyone in germany episode

He went from an average guy, to a sicaro real fast on the show. Fuck him for killing marzipan.

>NAZISTAS

NAZISTAS

RACISTAS

GONORRHEAS

MALPARIDOS

HIJO DE PUTAS, LOS VOY A MATAR A TODOS!!!

> The female journalist got taken to the USA and most of her testimony was used to flesh out the life of Pablo
> In the show she is killed and left in a van outside Tata's hotel.

> Quica was actually Dandeny Muñoz Mosquera and he was arrested in New York. He is still in jail.
> In the show he is gunned down in true Hollywood fashion after turning against his fellow crooks.

> Colonel Horacio Carrillo never existed at all, he retired and was never killed.

You guys lapped this shit up you TV movie loving fags.

I really liked him
Shame about his stupid death
Could've lived a peacful life with a 10/10 girl

Left off that Carillo was based on Hugo Martinez who retired

She could've easily lived. But she was far too aggressive. Like in every scene. Just be grateful these criminals keep sparing your life you bitch.

>Argentina
Descendant of Arabs and Turks, sure there's a bunch, but they must have been the most moderate because I've never met a Muslim here.

>HIJO DE PUTAS

It's ''HIJUEPUTAS''

if they just let him be in politics he would have put millions upon millions back into the country.

imagine what that place would have been like today it Pablo was in power. it'd be more than a first world country than America is.

Nah, it makes you sympathize with based Carrillo.

ps Carrillo did nothing wrong.

>60m per day

fug

Retard for killing this qt.

post more of her gap please

does that cop continue on to get the Cali cartel? I like his character.

Realismo mágico, malpario hijueputa.
Who else picked up the accent?

cute boy

cuuuuuuuuuute

How can a person who never existed retire?

>you will never get gunned down like a dog on a rooftop
Not worth it Tbh

>> In the show he is gunned down in true Hollywood fashion after turning against his fellow crooks.
This didn't happen

The show missed its chance to use the Me Matan Limon song

Wait what
Did he really kill her ? Looked like an arm wound to me

She got shot in the chest

It looked like he shot her in the heart to me

>wake up
>pablo still dead

hold me bros

Aren't Poison and Velasco both alive still too?

What would happen if Pablo Escobar became president?

He refused to go to exile when he still had the chance.

the good guys won

Good question.

hahahahaa you're welcome

what a cutiepie

Don't know. Him getting rejected is what really pushed him over the edge technically so he could have been chill BUT he also did kill people before that
happened so he could have been the crazy killing machine he always becomes.

THE BLOW MUST GO ON

Yes she is

this is kinda fucked up desu

They don't care. Pablo killed so many of their people, friends and family that they didn't give a fuck about being ethical

I'm a Brhue and my grandfather used to work in the ministry of justice during the dictatorship. He had to deal with the Americans because the whole military junta thing was sponsored by the US. He hated the Americans so much that he gave a party for the whole town to celebrate 9/11.
I was a kid and I clearly remember that because he bought two cows and made a barbecue out of it, he even went to another town to buy enough ice cream to distribute in the schools.

Muh fucking dick

GRACIAS CALI

>no bush
aaaand dropped

The only heroes are paramedics, nurses, and doctors. People who literally save lives.

>It's a "Pacho doesn't care about going to prison cause there'll plenty of boipussy" episode

>Pablo killed so many of their people, friends and family
not pablo

That's literally the whole point? Everyone close to Pablo gets turned into a worse and worse person

I don't know if next season will have a villain as great as Moura.

What is essential Mouracore other than this and the Tropa de Elite films?

>murderous druglord

It's one thing to have corrupt politicians it's another to have one of them literally be the head of a drug trafficking cartel.

>What was his endgame?

That's the problem; he didn't have one.

Pablo just kept on piling on wealth and with every dollar he made, he wanted more.

He should have retired when the heat started building and handed over the operation to whoever, and then moved to Spain or somewhere with his money and live out a quiet life of luxury.

>should have

He was drunk with power.

Nothing else, thats all

>He was drunk with power.

That's what I'm saying.

A smart person would have known when to GTFO and retire.

thats literally it

The guy was a terrorist that had been fuelling mass violence and murder in Colombia for years and these guys had been trying to get him for years, that was probably one of the happiest moments in their life and it's perfectly justified.

it's the same story with every comparable historical figure. they're insatiable sociopaths.

He wasn't about money though, he was about power, about dreams.
He made most of his dreams come true before being 30, he married Tata the love of his life and he had more money than he ever dreamed of, the only thing left was becoming a congressman and that was the mistake that got thousands of people killed, brought down the whole cartel, and even dragged the Cali cartel down along with them.
The show didn't explain it but Cali and Medellin weren't mortal enemies until 1988, in fact many of their members were friends and did business together, Gilberto and Pablo used to talk to each other via letters and Pablo even had to deliver Cali cartel bribe money to get him out of prison in Spain where he had been captured along with one of the Ochoa brothers.
The fallout between the cartels happened when Pablo and Gacha adopted the terrorist strategy to make the government kneel and the Cali bosses considered it absolute madness which could only bring their destruction and preferred bribery, according to his nephew Gilberto realized Pablo was too engulfed in his dream to see reality and be logical.
The Cali bosses planned to retire with same shitload of money Medellin made when they saw the heat but Pablo took them for a run and they had to have him killed by the paramilitaries only to be thanked by being jailed 2 years later and eventually extradited, their political bribery strategy in which they even managed to place their own funded president in power didn't manage much better than Pablo and Gacha's terrorism.

>it's the same story with every comparable historical figure. they're insatiable sociopaths.

People like Pablo are the ones you hear about because they have the most interesting story but there are plenty of others who made the smart move and cashed out.

>He wasn't about money though, he was about power, about dreams.

It was plenty about the money and living the life of a king which that money allowed for, the political pipe-dream came after Pablo had already made bazillions of dollars and had a ranch with hippos running around, etc.

He already had Napoles, an endless list of real state investments and billions of dollars well before 1984 which is the year when he ran for congressman, at that point it was just following his dream.
Gustavo never cared about politics despite having the same amount of money as him, neither did Gacha or the Cali people.
For any drug lord, politics is considered taboo and will only get you out of the game even sooner.

Was he really high all the fucking time?

Can someone make gifs or webms of his interrogation scenes? I love watching him slap da shit out of criminals. I'm Peruvian but even that raised my eyebrows
based

>implying it would go that smoothly
The CIA would've killed him or funded some rebels to

He smoked so much weed it probably barely had any effect with the tolerance he had, especially with the weak shit they had in the old days.

I'm pretty sure someone like Pablo could get some really quality weed despite it being weak back then. I don't even know if that claim is true though

kek

O SHIT

To become a living meme.

Agreed senpai. Wagner is fucking based, dude deserves an award

can't wait for a few weeks from now when Cred Forums forgets all the plot points and starts making "pablo did literally nothing wrong" threads every day

Already happened

that smug ass face

>I'm pretty sure someone like Pablo could get some really quality weed despite it being weak back then.

Class of 1986 here, and back in my day, the best weed was called “Sinsi” or “Monkey Paw” that was seedless and grown indoors and while it was pretty good, (and virtually impossible to get) I’d say it would be considered just a bit above average nowadays, compared to the best stuff I’ve sampled recently.

>NAZISTAS
>RACISTAS
>GONORRHEAS

what did he mean by this?

damn, was this while he was a druglord? what a madman

why there were no nude scenes of Maritza?
who is the hack that wrote the screenplay?

Mozzarella

I'm pretty sure Escobar wanted to be a Napoleonic figure to Colombia, like a national hero and legend that completely changes it's history. The narco business was just a means of making money to achieve that for Pablo.

Pablo did nothing wrong

Do we have any other pictures of adult Manuela?

She looks QT as fuck.

More importantly, why did Tata have no nude scenes in season two?

coke was the shit back then
not even memeing

>grew up watching everything in the news
more like watching the usual bullshit in the mainstream media owned by the people who declared the war against escobar.

extremely loyal
any other person would've left except for maybe blackie

I dont get it. Los Pepes were actually just employed by the cali cartel? The leaders of the pepes weren't even persecuted by pablo even, they just went into it for the money and some fake pretext about "muh colombia"

pablo went wrong when he started the bombings

It's just modern viewers, they want authencity and realism over conviniency.

>Murphy wearing a white analog watch on his right hand
>Real Murphy wearing a black f91 on his left hand

Immersion ruined.

>I'D JUST RETIRE XDD

Exactly why you'll never be remembered throughout history and Pablo Escabars name will still live on

But who was to blame?

so?

>ruining your own life for a reputation after you are dead

hilarious when people post shit like this on Cred Forums btw

All spanish speakers were triggered by the sccents.

>be violently pro-fascist and anti-communistas
>kill villagers living as slaves for communists
>public enemy #1 gives money and resources to communists
>helps them attack the govt and kill part of the supreme court
>rival drug faction offers you money to kill PE#1
>this isn't a win-win for you