Whos watching the new eps of hansen vs predator?

Whos watching the new eps of hansen vs predator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE
youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not us since you're a fucking faggit and won't post links

youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE

you said that in plural like theres been more than 1

What the hell happened to Chris Hansen? Did he die and get replaced with a man made of silly putty?

The blatant fearmongering makes this no fun. It isn't even exciting in a retro, early 2000s TV sort of way. It's just annoying.

you'll be old one day too user cut him some slack

There's been two.

he is over 60, just how the hell do you think you would look at that age?

not to mention there are 20 year olds right now balding in the streets, looking for spare hair in back alleys while he's not even thinning enough for it to be off putting, i'd say he's had it pretty good.

I'm actually warming up to old, fat-version Chris. He has his own charm.

"devious troll sites like ..... grindr"

youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE

>Hey Boo

Jesus, he still got it.

You can see the sweat appear on his forehead. Technology went far indeed.

The only thing I don't like is the hilarious "recording" digital effect.

>Hey boo
Yeah boi

You can also see the vein in his neck about to explode

Deviants.

>Lets entrap lonely, horny men who just want to have consensual sex and ruin their lives then call ourselves heroes

This show has always been disgusting. No thanks.

>Johnny Connecticut

Degenerate
Kys

You can't have consensual sex with a thirteen year old.

Do you not think it's job for the police and not for edgy tv presenters like Hansen?

I wonder how many little girls this guy paid to fuck in Iraq, if he wasn't just pretending to be a veteran.

Only in the legal definition. In the everyday definition of consensual, they can. Not that teenagers shouldn't be protected from making stupid decisions in certain cases but they clearly have the mental capacity to make decisions about things.

The murderer dude had a girlfriend and Johnny Connecticut obviously gets mad pussy

If they didn't catch him in the sting, they wouldn't have stopped him from raping a real minor.

Why not?

consensual sex is not rape.

>this thread is full of pedos too

never said that...
And your original post certainly didn't imply that your gripe was based on that.
Also I haven't seen the new show but the old was a legitimate police operation

>hurrdurr there's no such thing as statutory rape

If you don't like laws designed to protect minors from older people manipulating them you should just kill yourself.

>Children can consent to sex
I can't wait for Chris to catch you.

Manipulating them into what? Having sex for which they WANT to have? This doesn't protect them from anything. It just prosecutes adults for no reason.

>We must protect teenagers from sex! But only sex with people over an arbitrary number!

You are literally retarded.

Teenagers can consent to sex, yes. They are of the age to know right from wrong and have sexual feelings. There is literally no argument against that other than "society says so, you monster."

Not pedophilia. It's hebephilia. Which is neither unnatural nor uncommon. Throughout most of human history girls were married by the time they were 15.

as an adult of the first world it is your moral obligation to protect children in your society, even from themselves.
that means not buying them alcohol or smokes upon request and definitely not sexing them.

dont be a 3rd world shit stain

Well nobody is getting worked up over, say, a 19 year old and a 17 year old having sex. But the guy in the video blatantly went to the house of a girl he thought was 13 in the middle of the night and tried to get her to leave with him. If you don't have a problem with that I hope Hansen gets you next.

is it sadder if this user is a legitimate pedo or a shitposter hungry for the only human attention he can get?

>Have a seat over there please. How old are you? 18 years old? And what are you doing here? You were meeting this girl, right. And how old is she? 17 years old, that's right. Now the girl is a decoy and she's actually 20 years old, but that doesn't really matter, if a girl says she's underage we have to assume she self-identifies as being that age, she could also retroactively change it, it would still be illegal. And what were your intentions? You just wanted to talk to her. Well I have your chat logs right here and actually...
>AFTER THE BREAK, WHAT THIS DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE SAID IN THE CHAT LOGS WILL SHOCK YOU!
>...you said you want to blank. Now you haven't done anything with this girl, but you thought about it. That's thought-crime. That's also illegal. Now what do you think should happen to you? Well, I have something to tell you. I'm Chris Hansen, and I'm conducting an investigation, this is going to air on national television, you're going to be arrested and put in jail for life with no possibility of parole, you'll be put on a registry of sex offenders and your whole life will be ruined. You can leave now.
America, ladies and gentlemen.

It protects them from having older people manipulating them into having sex. Have you never interacted with kids that age? As an adult(a non-retarded one, anyway) you can convince them to do any old dumb shit, that doesn't mean that they "wanted it".

The law is NOT there to keep them from having sex, it never has been. It's there to make sure that an older person with years of experience and an authority-figure role isn't allowed to manoeuvre kids into doing what they want.

That makes no sense. Consensual sex does not harm teenagers. It doesn't equate to smoking or alcohol which can harm their bodies or cause addiction. Sex is natural and healthy. There's literally nothing wrong with it.

You're not making an argument you're just saying "there's a difference" even though there isn't and then repeating the same hex. There's nothing morally wrong with having sex with a 13 year old and you'll be hard pressed to find some reason as to why there somehow is.

The irony about this is hansen is the actual predator here.

He's weathered more storms than you will ever see and rocks an alpha paunch. It's the weight of experience.

>go to person's house with the intent of killing them
>get caught by cops before you do it
>say that you totally weren't planning on doing any killing, despite all the shit you've written about killing the person
>Oh well, guess we're gonna have to let you go, since you weren't allowed to actually do it and since you pinky-promise that you weren't gonna do it! Our bad!

>Well nobody is getting worked up over, say, a 19 year old and a 17 year old having sex.
youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

If you hand someone under the age of 18 a sandwich when they are hungry, should you be arrested for "manipulating" them because you knew they were hungry?

There is literally nothing wrong with consensual sex, so it doesn't matter if you feel they were "manipulated" or not. You're not protecting them from anything except the natural joy of sex. No one is being harmed, except for the adult who is being prosecuted.

>17 and 13 is the same thing

Nigga please.

mental health is a thing, and how many of the people on the show do you think would take a sexual encounter with a minor too far?
probably all of them.

if a young girl asks you for sex, your response as an adult should be "im flattered but you should find someone who loves you and your own age, you will thank me later"

are you sick of roasties and whores proliferating the 1st world? because pedophilia is a main offender. telling girls sex is something they should do on a whim with anyone even strangers.

we must work together to preserve a good society, which means being friendly to strangers and protecting children. if you cant understand that then you are very single minded and deserve any punishment you recieve when caught.

So you think that if you talk about having sex with a girl who is 18 years old but self-identifies as being 14 years old you should be arrested and go to jail?

5 minutes into Frozen And Chill and he asks you to take a seat.

they will live with regret the rest of their life, and predators are usually strong/violent types which leads to menatal scaring, ptsd.

If a child and adult legitimately love each other and became a couple for example i wouldnt care as much, but you are talking as if it would be perfeclty fine to let kids use tinder.
just find a girl your own age retard

It's 4 year age gap. If a 17 year old guy has sex with a 13 year old girl that's fine. If a 22 year old guy has sex with a 18 year old girl that's fine. If a 21 year old guy has sex with a 17 year old girl, he should go to jail. Is that what you're saying?

what the hell is chill?

>self-identifies

Fuck off with your tumblr shit. If she's mentally a kid, as in having a learning disability causing her to function on the level of a 14-year-old, and I'm 20+ instigating the whole thing? Fuck yes I should go to prison. How is that not predatory behaviour? Remember, the decoy doesn't hit up random men asking for sex. They come to her to begin with. They're twice the age they think she is, and THEY'RE seeking HER out.

Only a troll or brain-dead predator could see that as fine.

>how many of the people on the show do you think would take a sexual encounter with a minor too far?
Slippery slope fallacy. You can't persecute someone because you're afraid they MIGHT do something they never did. Unless you think just having sex itself is "too far", which is stupid.

>if a young girl asks you for sex, your response as an adult should be "im flattered but you should find someone who loves you and your own age, you will thank me later"
Why? Because society says so? Society has all kinds of dumb arbitrary rules and a lot of them make no sense. Modern statutory rape law is one of them.

>pedophilia is a main offender. telling girls sex is something they should do on a whim with anyone even strangers.
Being attracted to teenagers has nothing to do with pedophilia. And arbitrary feelings on how often teenagers should have sex has nothing to do with the subject, nor should it be legally enforced. That's up to the teenager and his/her parents.

>we must work together to preserve a good society
That means not throwing thousands of innocent adults in jail for the crime of sex. You aren't protecting anyone.

yes you pedo just keep it in your goddamn pants for a year or rruin your life

protecting little kids from your nasty pedo dick

Doesn't Aaron Paul have a crush on that 12 y/o from Stranger Things?

we all know where this mental gymnastics leads.
if we say 21 and 17 is fine then next year it will be 16 and so forth.
18 was made as a general rule to stop the slippery slope of degenerates.

i seriously cannot comprehend adults wanting sex with a minor [attractive 17 yo i can understand but not purposefully seeking someone underage].
do you hang out at highschools to find a date?

then i give him this look

>19 and 17 is the same thing

Nigga please. Don't try to twist that shit. He was 19 and she was 13. That age-difference, at that crucial moment of development, clearly makes it wrong.

>they will live with regret the rest of their life, and predators are usually strong/violent types which leads to menatal scaring, ptsd.
lol how would you know? There are many girls that have boyfriends that are over the age of 18 that are perfectly fine with it. And fuck you if you think people should be thrown in prison for possibly making a girl "regret" a decision. And there is nothing about consensual sex that makes someone over 18 a "predator". Both people decide they want it.

>i seriously cannot comprehend adults wanting sex with a minor
Go to jailbait.com and say with a straight face that you don't find any of the girls on there attractive.

>Fuck off with your tumblr shit.
It's not my tumblr shit, it's your tumblr shit. It's Chris Hansen's tumblr shit. If the person you're soliciting sex from isn't underage and you haven't actually done anything(ie rape), then what's the crime?

read your post and go watch the original series again, take a long look at the men. are you seriously defending them right now?
they look like they would rape Hanson if given the chance.
and they all cry which tells you all you need to
know, that deep down they KNOW it is morally wrong. when you get into that situation yourself one day you might truly appreciate this thread.

>think you're approaching a hitman about taking out your wife
>turns out he isn't a hitman but an ice-cream salesman
>no crime here!

You're retarded. Is that why you like fucking little girls, because you get to be mentally superior to them?

>and they all cry which tells you all you need to
>know, that deep down they KNOW it is morally wrong. when you get into that situation yourself one day you might truly appreciate this thread.

Fuck no that's not why they cry. They cry because they got caught, not because they feel it's wrong deep down. They're sick fucks who'd do it again in a heartbeat if they knew they weren't going to get caught. Don't make them into decent humans deep down.

you know at my high school there were graduates from the previous years who legitimately waited at our school gates to try and pickup freshmen pussy. these were 20+ men trying to intimidate and pressure girls to come with them.
if you do not understand that as predatory behaviour then there is no hope for you.
adults do not seek children for sex

>guy in first hansen v. predator video had supplies to kill the girl in his car which he was trying to lure her into.
Yes, the adults chasing after minors are of sound mental state and would never do anything to harm them :)

>Go to jailbait.com
Nice try Chris, but I don't want to end up on an FBI watchlist.

>b-b-b-but muh ptsd! I'm a vet!

>he had a kill kit!

buying into the HvP sensationalism to make it look like they're really putting themselves on the line to protect communities and that the show is anything more than a modern day freak show.

Have you even bothered to look up what entrapment, within the concept of the US legal system, means?

You're referencing a reality tv show. Of course they're going to edit and put together a show with the biggest idiots/losers on the planet for entertainment purposes. It doesn't represent every person on the planet that has relations with someone under 18. And if people who do that ARE "losers" it may have something to do with the fact that it's illegal and people are scared away from it or taught that it's "wrong" like yourself.

Needless to say, none of what you are saying is an argument for why something should be illegal. No one is being harmed.

so all those kids the catholics were didilling are fine?

Even if one was to believe your dumb anecdote, the fact still remains that there is nothing wrong with having sex with a minor. Even if you try to illustrate these people as evil individuals they literally aren't doing anything wrong.

>Only in the legal definition.
Dura lex sed lex you fucking retard. You can't demand strict application of laws to things you don't like (immigrants) and demand lenient application to things you do like (underaged fucking)
>that realization that Cred Forums might be unironically pedocentral

>looks like she's just his daughterfu

>itt: 18 year old pedofiles defending their relationships with 12 year girls they met on maplestory

No. Those were actual children. Not teenagers. There is a big difference between a girl who is 16 and a girl who is 5. Lumping them all into the same category is a fallacious argument.

Alright, here's two scenarios:
Scenario one: You have a 19 year old male dating and having sex with a 16 year old girl. The relationship is illegal.
Scenario two: You have a 50 year old man dating and having sex with a 18 year old girl. The relationship is 100% legal.
Which one is better? Which one is a more manipulative relationship in terms of power dynamics? Which one is more exploitative? Which one is more predatory?

>this thing isn't illegal so this other thing should be legal!

Kill yourself.

Impossible to say.

>yfw Cred Forums is not only unironically pedocentral but all the /ss/ threads are actually filled with girls wanting to fuck kids, rather than guys fantasising about getting fucked by older women

Well you certainly havent posed an argument why *either* should be illegal.

thats why some states have Romeo and Juliet laws i.e. small age differences are ignored.

Hansen's bulging stomach

:(

Way to continue moving those goalposts, brah. The decoy pretended to be 13/14. Not 16. The men getting caught are almost all of them far older than 19. Your questions would only be relevant to this thread if the show was about decoys pretending to be 16 and reeling in a bunch of 19-year-olds.

>all the /ss/ threads are actually filled with girls wanting to fuck kids
So what's the problem

dem double standards

They're Cred Forums-browsing women. Just imagine the puke-trashcan and containers filled with used tampons.

>h-hey if she can fuck little children so should I
Faggot

You act like they ignored all the doctors and rabbis and assistant district attorneys and PhD holders who showed up.

That actress should find new work

apart from, you know, picking up and pressuring CHILDREN into coming with them for sex. I understand you pedos when you say they asked for it, if a young girl approaches someone and consensually asks then i see far less issue (still the adult should decline) than literally waiting outside of a school and waiting for a girl who caves into pressure and goes with you.
they are called predators for a reason. mentally handicapped degenrates who are scared of other adults.