What the fuck did i just watch?

What the fuck did i just watch?

Let's wait for the paranoid schizophrenic guy to tell us how real this movie actually is.

kino

a load of rich people taking themselves too seriously

Kubrick's best film

The only movie that actually uses cuckoldry in a way that is impressive thematically

Women being women

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHRGYYYYY

Not even, they just like fucking in weird ways.

the psychological deconstruction of fear, paranoia, present in every relationship/marriage about self worth, honesty of your partner, etc. shot through a lens of the modern sinister unknown; the elite, the "other side".

bill is a baller, rich doctor living in manhattan, but there's always a higher level, another veil to be pulled aside

i think it may be one of kubrick's best works, i long to see the film's original cut/an original reel pressing. there's a lot of subtleties that just make my hair stand up, even typing this now, like the subtle nuance of his family being stalked/daughters looming abduction in the final scene in the toy store. totally easy to miss/easy to discredit, but knowing Kubrick, and knowing the plot of this film, i cant help but think about it now

The most underrated film of all time

>implying you didnt shit yourself when he walks back into the hall and everyone is staring at him

Kubrick was basically allowed to direct while masturbating at the same time, just doing things on the fly and repeating takes as many times as he felt like regardless of whether it mattered at all.

The result is the premiere method to detect a pretentious film student, who is basically salivating to look for metaphors and hidden meanings in this boring and uninteresting movie.

Hope you choke on your blue pill

desu it wouldn't surprise me if stuff like this is real

just look at bohemian grove

and bill clinton's pedo billionaire friend who owned a literal island full of underaged whores

reality

tits and ass m8. i know you've never seen that before, but it's pretty gud.

Pure kino

How does one find real life secret societies partaking in sexual debauchery?

Orange chakra ritual

wander around manhattan at night for 10 minutes

You're too refined for 95% of this board

Typically they find you.

Either be a woman or the guy known for having lots of cocaine

Kubrick's only masterpiece

I'd say that was his faked moon landing.

Pepe?

>wahhh stop having fun and enjoying things
>all movies must be narration of wikipedia pages and explain what the heck is going on!!

no, you retard its about the elites controling the masses with sex

Or both because kubrick

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun.

Dun dun DAHN dun dun dun.