Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrsea1AOgpM
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
youtube.com/watch?v=wdD7moRwN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=oWogLMuE7XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you were going to the beach

I think this the first time some degenerate pedophile started an HvP/TCaP thread.

i can't wait until the cunny poster gets caught

Seriously what did he do to his face? He doesn't look like the same guy.

It's called aging. How different did you look 14 years ago?

>le entrapment man

I hope one of these guys beats his ass one day.

Illuminati replaced him.

>tfw you just wanted to show her around the city

Salty pedophile spotted.

What's it like knowing you're hated by literally EVERY facet and level of society?

>tfw they think that your Fallout 4 LARP gear is a kill kit

Tbh I think he's an evil piece of shit who's more concerned with humiliating people and entertaining himself than actually stopping legitimate sex crimes

But I would be lying if I said that the vast majority of the people he catches don't deserve what's coming to them, if not for the obvious moral problems with their acts, then for the sheer fact of being so fucking stupid as to think these chatroom meet-ups were legit

>beat someone's ass on camera with 30 cops in the garage

>tfw just looking for work

>TCaP thread
>"m-m-muh entrapment...."

Every time.

There's a reason you're a NEET and not a lawyer.

>humiliating people
He's being extremely mild desu.

What's the difference? They're already going to prison.

Wow Milo really let himself go

What happened to his face? Did he have some sort of stroke?

le fat entrapment man

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There should be a national age of consent, and it should be 14.

it is kind of fucked up, but they're pedos so i can't really feel bad for them. If he was like busting drug dealers or something i would have a problem with it.

>tfw secluded empty parking lots are beautiful this time of year

Why not 12 for oral and vaginal and 14 for anal?

Adding assualt/battery charges. I'm surprised they were able to do this after years of this shit airing on television. Pedos still show up to this shit.

if you hate him, you must be a pedo user and should probably kill yourself before you ruin a child's life.

Idk man, Italy has it at 14 and that seems to be working for them.

How about this one:

If you're over 18, you can fuck anyone 18+

Pretty simple, easy to remember.

That seems a little low, but I agree that AoC really should be a national thing. It makes no sense to me that there should be varying ages of consent. Is the implication that having sex with a sixteen year old in Georgia is perfectly okay, but having sex with the same 16 year old in California would be an act so traumatic and vile that it must be worthy of jail time? Because that's exactly what the law says.

I would actually agree but that's not the point I'm making.

The point is that he very obviously gets himself off on doing this kind of thing to people. The only reason we don't frown on his behavior is because the people he's catching are supposedly far worse than he is, but he strikes me as the kind of power hungry sadist who just lucked out on a career where he was free to to be a dick and not receive any repercussions for it.

>national thing

Found the Democrat.

Hey, it's the guy from the husbando thread. I was correct in my suspicion.

>humiliating people

He's never humiliated anyone.
They humiliate themselves.

Hansen gives them a rope. Not his fault they choose to fucking hang themselves with it.

This show is straight entrapment with beta fucks who probably haven't had sex in over a decade (if at all) and are harmless.

These aren't actual rapists or "bad guys", they're lonely and are amazed that attractive girls that have hit puberty want to meet them. Calling them "monsters", too. Wow. This show is shady as fuck.

Sure, say you find it entertaining, but don't act like this is "based", just complete losers of life (retail jobs, no sex life) getting tricked and fucked over

There are 17-18 year old senior Chad football players in high school having sex with 14 year old girls, are they "monsters"? Do you even believe the shit youre saying?
Just look at this guy, he's not a fucking "monster", he got a girl's attention for the first time in probably a decade, even calls her "boo" and "baby", happy he's finally going to have a romantic night with a girl past puberty and then he finds out he was entrapped and the next 8 years of his life he will be in prison.

"Holy shit, a girl who is fully capable of having sex and is attractive is showing me interest and wants me to come to their house. lol nah im just gonna pass up on it and go another 10 years jacking off" These guys are losers, but they are not monsters. The streets aren't "safer", he wouldn't harm anyone, he wanted to have sex with a consenting 14 year old. that he had talked to at length online first.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrsea1AOgpM

Why not shouldn't it be? I'm fine with state's rights when it comes to things like gun laws and shit, but are sixteen year olds in New York fundamentally different from 16 year olds in New Jersey?

>I hope one of these guys beats his ass one day.

Kek, have you seen the show? Or real-life for that matter?

Most pedophiles are either whispy little faggot nu-males and manlets or bloated 400 lb. flesh-boulders that can barely climb up the stairs.

I'd love to see one of them try to have a go at Hansen. He's an aging news-reporter of mediocre build and he could STILL kick the shit out of most pedophile faggots.

This. I feel really bad for him now.

How about 14 and up is okay.

Pretty simple, easy to remember. :^)

Are you from Alabama or something?

>pedo defense force ITT

>mediocre build
Have you seen that gut? Dude is fat as fuck now.

Hansen fucks around with them quite a bit beforehand.

And you know, there's the fact that it's broadcast on live television. I think that part is pretty obviously his doing.

Yeah, I wonder how he would be as a cop. Dude seems like the kind of guy to beat the fuck out of someone caught with a baggy of weed.

Are guns less lethal in New York than they are in Jersey?

fucking moron pedo

No, but stray bullets are a hell of a lot more dangerous in Manhattan than they are in North Bergen.

Fucking moron stormcuck.

>This show is straight entrapment

Every time I see this phrase I know I can just ignore the rest of the comment, since it was written by an uneducated retard that is most likely a salty kiddy-fucker.

Thanks for at least pitting it first in your post.

Fucking this. Yet another reason for the age of consent to be 14, so many teens look 18. If they fuck a guy and claim to be 18, with a fake ID and everything, that guy's supposedly a piece of shit who deserves jail time. Like damn, his fault for not demanding a birth certificate.

>Dude, the child-molesters are the REAL victims here!

I'll be sure and let you know when this is a convincing argument.

Are any of the pedos this season non-white?

>live television

God, you are dumb as fuck

No, don't see why that matters.

Sounds like there might be societal and geographic differences with these two neighboring states. Perhaps they don't need the same exact laws...

>slicky licky tougnue man
lizards confirdmed

t. kiddler diddler

I'm going to guess not, that would go against the agenda.

>go to settings
>filter the word "entrapment"
>average poster IQ jumps up by about 40 points in every TCaP thread

There' no "molesting" or "rape" going on

Nor are the fake profiles pre-pubescent.

It's girls who have hit puberty consenting to having the man come over.

Ok I wasn't thinking when I typed that out, but still.

You'd have to be clinically retarded not to understand what I meant

>Have a seat over there please. How old are you? 18 years old? And what are you doing here? You were meeting this girl, right. And how old is she? 17 years old, that's right. Now the girl is a decoy and she's actually 20 years old, but that doesn't really matter, if a girl says she's underage we have to assume she self-identifies as being that age, she could also retroactively change it, it would still be illegal. And what were your intentions? You just wanted to talk to her. Well I have your chat logs right here and actually...
>AFTER THE BREAK, WHAT THIS DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE SAID IN THE CHAT LOGS WILL SHOCK YOU!
>...you said you want to blank. Now you haven't done anything with this girl, but you thought about it. That's thought-crime. That's also illegal. Now what do you think should happen to you? Well, I have something to tell you. I'm Chris Hansen, and I'm conducting an investigation, this is going to air on national television, you're going to be arrested and put in jail for life with no possibility of parole, you'll be put on a registry of sex offender and your whole life will be ruined. You can leave now.
America, ladies and gentlemen.

he should be paying hookers like the rest of his pussy kind then not trying to fuck a 13 yr old

>And you know, there's the fact that it's broadcast on live television.

Why are pedophiles always so fucking stupid?
It's bad enough you want to fuck kids. You could at least not ALSO be a retard.

>Someone baited in an online chatroom is a proven molester

It boggles my mind that this stuff passes in court when no diddling has been proven to occur.

Right, because girls by the California beaches are so fragile and innocent, but being in the Colorado mountains makes you ready for sex 1 year earlier.

All Chris Hansen ever wanted to do was catch predators and get them into trouble, and make anecdotes about what happened with soundboard or some sort of production tech behind him. He did what he wanted, why would anyone hate that?

I'm not a pedophile, trust me

>All these delicious fucking pedophile tears.

Every fucking thread.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing you shits will either die alone, or die when an angry father beats you to death with a tire-chain after he caught you trying to fuck his 13-year-old daughter. Which he won't serve a single day in jail for, because everyone hates pedos, lel.

>calling OP a pedo for criticizing this adulterous hypocrite

Critical thinking isn't your strong suit is it? I'm not saying EVERYTHING should be a decided at the federal level. I'm saying that there is fundamentally no good reason for AoC laws to be a SR issue.

Getting caught trying to fuck a kid must be humiliating, but you can't blame people for reporting on your attempted kid-fuckery

Or, we could leave that up for the states to decide, instead of unilaterally imposing sex laws on the entire country.

Jokes on you: the times are changing.

>It boggles my mind that this stuff passes in court when no diddling has been proven to occur.

>Dude, how can people go to jail for "Attempted Murder"??? They didn't murder anyone!"

I hate that they don't have a mass grave already dug in the backyard for these guys. So much time and effort saved that way and it would make the show that much more interesting watching them cry and beg.

You are sick, seek help

I hate that they don't have a mass grave already dug in the backyard for these guys. So much time and effort saved that way and it would make the show that much more interesting watching them cry and beg.

>legit believing this will ever change

People said the same thing in the fucking 60's and 70's.

Pedophiles are STILL outright murdered with the murderer barely getting a slap on the wrist.

Stay deluded.

I agree that 18 is a retarded limit and americans are retarded, but if the law says you shouldn't bang 17-year-olds then you just don't do it, even if you'd like to. Respecting the law is the first sign of being a decent person.

Spotted the conservatard

>Respecting the law is the first sign of being a decent person.

Good to know you don't access pirated movies, tv shows or music online, user.

And why is that? We've already made the case for why that is fucking retarded. What are these intrinsic societal differences that preclude an 18 year old from fucking a 16 year old in one state that magically make the exact same act from the exact same people morally reprehensible when crossing an imaginary geographic line? I want you to tell me.

>Respecting the law is the first sign of being a decent person.

My God you're an idiot.

Spotted the pedophile that's mad that he's hated by literally every echelon of society.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Thomas Jefferson.

>he doesn't believe in State sovereignty

Dirty Muslim immigrant detected.

>It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing you shits will either die alone, or die when an angry father beats you to death
Says the user posting an anime reaction gif.

> that magically makes the exact same act from the exact same people less morally reprehensible when crossing an imaginary geographic line

You're right. Lets all go fuck kids.

16, you child molester. Old enough to drive, old enough to fuck.

>Good to know you don't access pirated movies, tv shows or music online, user.
watching copyrighted videos through online streams isn't a crime, you moron

>user breaks law
>ends up in jail, gets raped by Tyrone for years every night
>whereas I don't break law
>get to live my life comfortably
geez, I wonder who's the moron here user

*tips fedora*

He needs to lose weight so he can be in top, glorious, pedo busting form like he used to be. We need this Hansen back. Fat, dumpy Hansen just isn't the same guy. He needs to walk out of that doorway with a fit, authoritative stance again. That being said it's still great to see him back.

>he doesn't know that liberals are hell bent on making pedophiles legal in the near future

>pedophile

You use the word, yet don't seem to know the definition of the word. Go and get a fucking education you dumb americunt.

Okay, so you don't actually have an argument. You've just picked a team and are sticking to your guns just because. Good to know.

>TCAP causes massive butthurt
>pic related doesn't

Since it's essentially the same thing except with different crimes, and in neither does the police make the first approach, I can only conclude there are alot more pedos than car thieves.

It was in reference to a comment about 17 vs 18. If you think a 17 year old is a kid then you're retarded.

This thread proves once and for all that Cred Forums is full of pedos.

Are you going to explain the retardedness of your geography comment though? What makes California girls so different from Colorado girls? What makes the guy a predator piece of shit in one state and a lucky guy in another?

But I so have an argument - those lines aren't imaginary. The laws in different states/countries represent the will of the people.

No, that's pretty stupid too. I just had no idea that show existed.

That's niggers committing actual crimes though.
Hansen is just entrapping lonely dudes.

Not an argument.
It's like autists telling that AK-47 is not a correct name. Everybody understands, shut the fuck up.

>trying to justify pedophilia

Hey, boo. Kill yourself.

>implying tumbltards don't hate you even more for the lasting damage you cause kids resulting in trauma and triggers and safe spaces

this is never happening
hollywood =/= liberals

>Trying to end someone's life is the same as walking into someone's house after they invited you there for sex.
>People wanting to have consensual sex with 16 year olds should be punished as much or worse than people who actually want to fucking murder someone.
Sometimes this country is retarded.

I don't hate him but he clearly wants all the cunny to himself. He's just getting rid of the competition.

The last thing I want to do is defend pedoscum, but it's painfully obvious you've been samefagging ITT for the past 20 minutes.

Do you really have nothing better to do with your time user?

Do they? When was the last time something like that got put to a vote? I would wager that most people don't even know their particular state's AoC laws unless they've inadvertently violated them.

I agree with following the laws, but I also agree with changing retarded laws. If the only argument people have for something is "it's the law!", then isn't it time for that to change?

Sure thing, bro.

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

Nah he's based.

Don't like it? Don't get caught in an obvious setup then then faggot.

10 would be best because 10 year olds are usually the sexiest

>getting triggered by anime-related reaction-images
>on fucking Cred Forums

Fucking seriously? Why are you not on Reddit right now?

This. Literally most people I know assume that it's 18.

>one article is indicative of an entire side of the political spectrum
el
oh
el

>salon.com

Yeah, and they're failing miserably.

Sounds like you need to call your representative and start a campaign to get it put on the ballot.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of support because it's clear the majority of people want to make it legal to bang children.

>Trying to end someone's life is the same as walking into someone's house after they invited you there for sex.
It isn't. At all. That's why they don't carry anywhere near the same penalty.

>This thread proves once and for all that Cred Forums is full of pedos.
Cred Forums without pedos is like libertarianism without incest

This.

Cred Forums is butthurt over TCaP but not Bait Car because Cred Forums is full of pedophiles, not full of car-thieves.

I think it should be 18. Your argument is invalid.

you can't excuse the behaviour of law breakers upon the fact the law is unfair. Besides, there are varying degrees of unfairness. You have no "right" to fuck an underage girl, it's not like you are being tortured to death because the law doesn't allow you to

Adjust your sarcasm detector.

>I can only conclude there are a lot more pedos than car thieves.

Were do you think we are?

14 is perfect because it's when they enter high school. If they're old enough to fuck their classmates at parties every weekend, then they should be allowed to choose people over 18 if they want.

Again, no one has ever fucking heard of "Bait Cars". TCAP is a meme. I don't get terribly bothered by Korean television either, but that's mostly because I don't know it exists

>I'M NOT A "PEDOPHILE", I AM A PROUD EBENOPHILE YOU SHITLORD! LEARN MY FUCKING PRONOUNS, BIGOT!

Holy shit, I can't stop fucking laughing.
Stay mad, pedos.

but user, underage girls are stupid and easy to manipulate whereas legal girls aren't impressed by a basement dwelling neet
how else are they to get laid? isn't sex a basic human right?

what a loser death is his only salvation.

>THEY ALL GOOD BOYS, THEY DINDU NUFFIN. THEY WAS GETTIN THEY LIFE TOGETHER AND SHIT.

Tell that to the entire civil rights movement that ended racial segregation via organised breaking of the law. If the law is unfair and oppressive then people who break it are commonly excused.

Try to use this excuse and complain about Chad next time you're in court for diddling a kid.

>comparing the civil rights movement to creepy fucks trying to bang children

Nobody said that.
The point is that both comitting a crime and attempting to commit a crime are punishable crimes by law.

You'd understand this if it weren't for the fact that you're a debilitatingly autistic pedophile with a sub-70 IQ, like most kiddy-fuckers.

DUDE I'M AN OLD LONELY VIRGIN LMAO

GIBSMEDAT PUSSY

Who has the before and after pic of him?

>Again, no one has ever fucking heard of "Bait Cars".

Then you are legitimately retarded.

Bait-Cars have been in use since the fucking 90's.

She looks underage with that flat chest.

I know of the concept, you fucking mong. I'm talking about the TV show that was literally being referenced in the post I was responding to.

I'm not you mong. I'm saying that 17vs18 (which if you follow where i came in, yes hard on an user board) and just following the law because it's the law is stupid.

You only think i'm talking about pedos because you have pedos on your fucking brain.

>Hansen making a joke that this guy is going to get raped and beaten in prison

This is fucking sick

A lot of this butthurt could be avoided if men and women were both taught in schools why aoc laws existed
The problem is autists genuinely think that them connecting with a child, due to having the same mental age, means they should be allowed to have sex with them

Thing is, you don't contribute any counter points, you just reply to a bunch of people and spew bullshit. I'm okay with anime, but some of the worst posters on this site are the ones who reply with just an anime picture to a bunch of people, followed by a semi-relevant insult. Everyone here hates you unless you're agreeing with them, not just the pedos, hebes, or ephebophiles. Everyone who ever has an opinion shared here hates you because you contribute absolutely nothing to the discussion. I feel like you would like reddit because they shitpost the same fucking jokes, desperate to get the most karma.

Wow, a thread where anons debate pedophilia. Haven't seen this one before...

That's the perfect age

>isn't sex a basic human right?
it really isn't

are you saying we should all start fucking underage girls to prove the law is unfair? Sounds quite convenient.
>"g-guys, I am not a pedo, I-i-i am just being edgy"
user pls

Anyone else run into that mod that permabans people just for defending pedophilia? For the reason it just says "idiot pedophile", you can get rid of it by appealing most of the time, but it still is ridiculous. They need to fire him already.

I think he meant "Bait Cars" the show...

It's absolutely and unequivocally NOT entrapment.
That being said I too would like to see that happen, only for entertainment value. Most of the predators are fucking bizarre, useless looking men, but not all of them. And it's not pushing the bounds of the reasonable to think that the more dangerous PREDATOR type predators (not the sad but still despicable man children who choose children because they're less threatening) might actually lose it and lash out at Chris. They're usually in a kitchen as well, I just like to imagine a real psycho ripping a cabinet door off and beating Chris with it.

>14 is perfect
There's that child molester talk again.

>The problem is autists genuinely think that them connecting with a child, due to having the same mental age, means they should be allowed to have sex with them
No, I think that generally the fact that they have they are of a childlike mental age is the reason they are stupid enough to break the law, not some sort of mental justification of it.

Pedos are probably more into public transportation

I would very much prefer they follow the laws, but I'm not changing my stance that those laws are retarded. I agree that there are certain degrees of unfairness, but there are also degrees of absurdity, and I'd say these laws are pretty absurd.

>pedo detected
A line has to be drawn somewhere, every year is just removed from another year by 1
If people are so determined to get their rocks off that they break the law... well one has to wonder
(btw i live in a 1st world country with aoc laws that aren't medieval)

Yeah I'm a fucking troller dude get over it, god!....

he's just doing this job, but if you guys knew anything about this issue, you'd know that the great majority of sexual crimes involving minors are done by someone who has easy access or is close to the child, like a family member. Not some random dude the kids meet online.

Like someone already said in this thread, most of these guys are just lonely autistic looses who dont even seem to play with the entire deck. I mean really ? do you really think they are mastermind predators ? what do you think the success rate of someone praying for underage booty calls on web chats is ?

This kind of entertainment is rotten, seeing peoples lives get destroyed and clapping and cheering. Only in America really.

no cause im not an idiot pedo you fuck

Surprised SJWs haven't kicked up a storm about this being "racist" yet.

is this what you're all like Cred Forums? shame.

>publicly harasses and shames people on TV
>prevents free humans from talking and associating
>violates the NAP by tackling them to the ground

classic fascism

why not raise the age of consent to 21?

>What made you think it was okay to have sex with a 14 year old girl?
>I grew up in a country where this was normal. (Spain, Argentina, any Arab country etc

What now Hansen?

why not lower age of consent to first period?

>dude 14 year olds are children who don't know about sex lmao

I don't get it, were the people here really fucking sheltered at 14? I agree with shit like them not getting credit cards, but as long as they are taught safe sex and warning signs of abuse and shit, I see no problem. It's not like most 18 year olds are oh so mature anyway, and if the age of consent was really about maturity, they would have it at like 30, which is insane anyway.

He cuts that question from the episode

What is "unjust" about the age of consent?

But it's so delicious at the same time.

>Like someone already said in this thread, most of these guys are just lonely autistic looses who don't even seem to play with the entire deck.
Most child molesters are of lower than average intelligence. You are correct in that most molestation offenses are perpetrated by someone close to the victim, but I doubt that most of these guys would hesitate if given the opportunity. Better they have that opportunity removed before they get the chance to take it.

I think 16 is the right age, 18 is stupid as it isn't even in every state and most of the rest of the world laughs at it being so high.

So, no I'm not saying go be a pedo what i am saying is anyone who calls someone a pedo for fucking a 17 year old is a retard.

So how come child actors aren't banned, considering it'll have a larger impact on their adult life than having sex and it's a well-documented cause of psychological problems?

Let's add Italy to the list of countries with sensible age of consent laws. Any more that we're missing?

welcome to america son why dont you have a seat

We're not in any of those countries, are we?

>I want to fuck someone who barely knows how to wipe their ass
>I want to fuck someone in middle school
Lena, is that you?

If anything, make it 16-18 with an age proximity law. There is no good reason for a 60 year old to be fucking a 16 year old high school student, but it is also pretty fucking stupid to jail an 18 year old for having sex with a 17 year old.

I wasn't even talking about the age of consent per se, more the "just follow the law because it's the law" mentality.

Sounds reasonable. Far too reasonable to ever happen though.

Well it depends how you define child actor. Is there a certain point where they've been in too many movies or episodes of a show? Can you define if they're "too famous?"

I know this is retardedly literal, but my friend was in a McDonald's commercial when he was a child, thus making him a "child actor." He hasn't done anything else, and he's not damaged in any way.

Also, people against that law could make a point that it's discouraging young people from experiencing the arts.

Just like you have no "right" to the first night of marriage with your wife, that right solely belongs to the lord under the law of the land.
Surely you wouldn't break the law now.

>Role playing

Remember the wigger in the Fort Myers episode tried to whip out that excuse. He even waited until he was out of explanations because he made it up on the spot. It was his last desperate attempt to get out of it.

This is why I switched democrat to republican and will vote trump this election

Never have I been so redpilled until this election cycle

>>I want to fuck someone who barely knows how to wipe their ass
Mommy still wiping your ass at 14? Wow, confirmed for sheltered.
I'm talking about high school, motherfucker. I guess the older 8th graders technically fall into that category, but they're not going to be "damaged" by it unless it was actual rape, none of this statutory bullshit.

>There is no good reason for a 60 year old to be fucking a 16 year old high school student,
It's out of the ordinary, but as long as there was not rape, blackmail, etc. and it was 100% consensual, I wouldn't advocate throwing the 60 year old in jail.

I can't wait until he gets what's coming to him.
Karma is going to hit him HARD.

Thanks for your vote. The camp roundups will start in April, please settle your affairs before then.

What age is good for 60 year olds? You're happy with 18? Your 18 year old daughter getting railed by a 60 year old? Don't you feel that really, in your heart of hearts, she should be older? After all, you know what's best for her anyway.

>Illuminati replaced him.
with Stephen Collins

b-but my emotions

There are laws like this in place in some states.

>Literally: Hey Boo: The Thread

Maybe not, but things get tricky when you start accounting for things like status and differences in overall mentality. 16 year olds are not as emotionally mature as 60 year olds pretty much across the board. Start throwing shit like money and influence into the equation and you have a situation where it is extremely easy for one party to exploit the other. The example I like to give is California. California has one of the strictest AoC/sex laws, and this is because of show business. Show business is historically predatory in nature, and a lot of young people looking to advance themselves are willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead. Now obviously this kind of thing still happens, but the law is in place protect young people as much as possible.

The same can be said of your 25 year old daughter, but if 18 is going to be the age of majority, 18 is where the line should be drawn.

Why do pedos hate this man?

fuck you

What do you guys think of Hansen vs. Predator so far? I'm actually a little disappointed to be quite honest. I don't like how quick the editing is, and I don't like that it's just one pedo per episode.

>and I don't like that it's just one pedo per episode.
This. It's boring as fuck now.

Chris Handsome's beer gut is distracting me

Touched a nerve there lmao

>entrapment
The targets had the intent to diddle kiddies before the bait was even laid tho, so it's cool.

The daytime TV cheese is stupid, but I'm digging the one guy at a time format. It feels more in-depth so far

Underaged women aren't the only ones attracted to status. This doesn't just apply to 16 year olds, why else do you think 18 year olds still fuck aging stars? I still think that's not a valid reason to have the laws the way they are, especially considering 18 year olds don't get damaged for going after high-valued men.

>he thinks the editing is quicker than the old episodes even though really the problem is it's only one person per episode

He helps to fuel the irrational hate that normies have towards us.

Why did the lizards take out one of their own?

>is straight entrapment
It's not. They already had the criminal intent to fuck underaged children before they were baited to have a seat. Entrapment requires that someone without the prior intent to commit a crime be induced to commit a crime. Facilitating the commission of a crime is NOT entrapment.

Altright retards confirmed for pedo

>There are 17-18 year old senior Chad football players in high school having sex with 14 year old girls, are they "monsters"?
This. Fucking normalfags can't come up with an argument against this fact of reality.

13 year old girls are fucking and sucking. There are kids born a couple years after 9/11 that are having sex more consistently and more often than you. Sure it's alright if some handsome 16 or 17 or even 18 year old chad is fucking this on the down low, straight up pump and dump, "I love you baby you're so pretty..." "omg!! I can't believe this handsome older guy I'm instinctively attracted to because of his age wants to bang me~" but I as a man in my late 20s am a fucking monster for wanting in these sweet pubescent walls and to hold her in my arms? Give me a fucking break with your hypocrisy, normalfags.

i don't think he's entraping anyone and those guys are creeps (often it seems repeat offenders of the worst kind)

but his function is to basically put paranoia propaganda out there for aging women and make males afraid of their own boners (there are probably 15yos putting themselves in cuck cages out of shame for liking a 15yo's boobs because it might GASP look 14)

without mentioning that he probably is into some twisted crap. A person doesn't spend 24-7 thinking about this weird shit and how it's wrong without some leakage ("this is so bad, disgusting! So naughty and filthy! SO NAUGHTY!")

Guess those Nazi retards finally got something right. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Berniebros out there be sure to vote for Jill Stein, HILLARY ISN'T MY POTUS!!! DNC BETRAYED OUR BOY BERNIE!

Did they? I mean, invariably in some instances this is the case, but I'd struggle to say ALL of them had the intent BEFORE the trap was in place. It's actually fairly well documented that many sex offenses are completely opportunistic in nature. Most guys that get caught diddling kids do so simply because the opportunity presented itself. A statistically smaller number of pedophiles are exclusively attracted to children. Obviously that number is tough to prove one way or another, simply due to the fact that it's difficult to actually study the problem because no one is bending over backwards to turn themselves in, but that is the general consensus in the both law enforcement and psychology.

My point isn't that they are or not attracted to these people, it is that their youth and emotional immaturity makes them easier to take advantage of. Now obviously not everyone is cut from the same cloth, and some men/women in their 30s are likely on the same emotional level as children of 16, but in terms of the law, there is a lot less you can do to protect adults. Even in states where the age of consent is below 18, the party is still considered a minor and as such, has more legal protections than a person over 18. My point is not that a woman/man of 25 can not be taken advantage of, but legally speaking there is just less you can do about it. An adult is an adult.

>but I as a man in my late 20s am a fucking monster for wanting in these sweet pubescent walls and to hold her in my arms
Yes, you are a monster. You couldn't have worded it in a creepier way either, you disgusting cunnyfag.

I'm sorry that women your own age have written you off as a fucking loser and want nothing to do with you, but that doesn't give you the right to try to fuck girls that are too stupid/too naive to know what a pathetic waste you are.

End your life, pedophile.

If you seriously think Hansen and his show are a good thing, kill yourself in the slowest and most brutal way possible.

>meanie jocks in high school liked to fuck people who are barely young adults so why can't I

Second episode (Connecticut Johnny) I actually felt bad for the guy, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy who thought he finally found a gal

The first guy had a fucking gun and ductape in his car, tried to lure in the car to go to an "empty parking lot" and deserves harsh punishment

my civil rights senses say he should be in jail for entrapment

If you respond to a request from an alleged minor to meet up to fuck, you have the criminal intent. Actually going with it further clarifies that intent. If you ignored said request, you did not have the intent. Simple as. That the authorities facilitated the meetup is no defebset, since you had the required intent. You literally cannot argue otherwise, especially with applicable laws being very clear.

>defebset
Defense

How come so many pedos dont know what law or entrapment is?

I bet theyre the same "sovereign citizen" folks who try to argue with cops when theyre pulled over then get assraped in jail.

Why do so many haters think they are legal scholars?

That was intentional, it was meant to be somewhat tongue in cheek. Just banter.

And I wrote off women, not the other way around. Women my age are all complete fucking whores who have, as I just said, often been spreading their fucking legs for anyone and everyone since their mid teens if not earlier. I want nothing to do with that. They're absolutely disgusting creatures enabled by modern society.

You're creating a strawman in defense of older teens fucking young teens by using their positions of power and influence. You're clearly a hypocrite with no argument.

I think the issues are often being conflated in the sense that most people probably realize it isn't legally entrapment but believe that it should be considered such for all intents and purposes. They are saying the laws are wrong.

Legally speaking you are correct. I'm not one of the people trying to make the case for entrapment. The point that I'm trying to make is that if there was no trap to begin with, you couldn't possibly prove intent. Now I may be off base, because I don't know exactly how the setup works, but IIRC, what they used to do was set up shop in a chat room posing as an underage person and wait for people to take the bait. I'm assuming this wasn't a chatroom in AOL's "Kiddy Diddler" section, so being in the chatroom looking for sex is not enough to prove that the person in question was looking for sex with a minor. What I'm saying is that the opportunity presented itself and they took it.

>Women my age are all complete fucking whores who have, as I just said, often been spreading their fucking legs for anyone and everyone since their mid teens if not earlier. I want nothing to do with that. They're absolutely disgusting creatures enabled by modern society.
So you want to get them before they sleep around and... fuck them?
So basically you're just mad that you can't find any virgins? You do realise how hypocritical this argument is right and how it quickly becomes circular?

Never said I was defending their actions, you assblasted pedo. :^)

But what if the minor is not a minor but an adult actress pretending to be a minor? Where is the victim? Where is the fact?

Criminal justice should be strictly based on facts and favor the accused when there is doubt.

Absolutely the best place to shoot an amatuer movie.

No tripod? No problem... duct tape.

No scissors to cut said tape? No problem... handy knife.

Film involves alien monster? No problem... get creative. Cheap condoms duct taped across forehead and fingers to create scary antagonist.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

>And I wrote off women, not the other way around. Women my age are all complete fucking whores who have, as I just said, often been spreading their fucking legs for anyone and everyone since their mid teens if not earlier. I want nothing to do with that. They're absolutely disgusting creatures enabled by modern society.
Spoken like a true virgin. What's it like to be so red-pilled that no one can stand to be around you and all that is left is fantasizing about underaged girls on the internet?

Christ, no wonder you're so pissed off. Hansen is literally shitting on your dreams.

you belong in that show for having that pic

lel kill yourself m8

This nigga is no less degenerate than cucks or chads.

>Arbitrary numbers, wildly disparate across centuries and societies

Just you keep telling everyone what's absolutely correct and righteous here.

Their fedoras are too tight...

Boy, you sure are one smug asshole. Is that you, Chris?

Who would hate Ray Liotta OP?
He is handsome & goodfellas was decent kinography 5/10

>How come so many pedos dont know what law or entrapment is?
Because most people in general do not understand the intricacies of the law. That's why lawyers are paid so well.

Yeah, you got me. I'm smug as fuck about not being a pedophile, because that's really such an accomplishment.

I just want (You) to stop being such a sad fuck and do something a little more productive with your life. Hell, don't even be fucking productive for all that I care. Just try not to fuck up some young kid dumb enough to swallow your bullshit.

When a crime is committed, there are two parties that are harmed: the state (or the population at large) and a private victim. Prosecution is not barred simply because there is no private victim. What is punished here is the attempt to commit a crime.

sorry pederast, we're going to kill you all eventually.

What do you mean daytime T.V. cheese? I don't watch a lot of daytime T.V., mainly cause I'm at work during daytime T.V.

>The point that I'm trying to make is that if there was no trap to begin with, you couldn't possibly prove intent
Intent is proven through overt acts. That a kiddie diddler agreed to meet up with an underaged child ALONE is enough to show intent. IIRC this show contains messages by the target to the bait implying they would be fucking.

ITT: Fedoras who think they are legal scholars argue with pedophiles.

>tfw you will never give this 13 year old girl her first adult kiss with prodding probing tongue action

Do these air on a schedule?

PROTIP: entrapment is legal in most places, almost everywhere in the USA

>Who else hates this asshole here?
I do. I like the show and I appreciate the service it provides, I just don't like Hansen. His method of speaking makes me want to punch him real bad.

not him but genuinely curious, how do you despise his views on casual sex while treating sex with sexually active girls as the most awful thing ever?

You seem to act as if you think they'd be "ruined goods", but you obviously don't think that since you find those views on "sluts" stupid and virginal (so i assume you're female).

If the poster you replied to rejected some 15yo girl (for her well being or for the sake of the law) she obviously would think he was a faggy naive virgin moralfag sucker who deserves every unhappiness he gets as a loser that says no to all things life offers him.

Pedophilia is a genuine mental disorder though.

t. Muslim

>trying to act above the fray when you're just another sad pedo defender

We could throw them off roofs.

What about Aisha?

protip: when a man solicits YOU online to do a crime (say sell you crack) and then explains how and when he will do it, and all you did was agree to be there, and then shows up and it turns out you are a cop, it's not entrapment.

Even Mohammed Mohammed agrees.

What's this world coming to?

you don't need to be a "legal scholar" to know why the "entrapment" argument is rubbish. Shit, you don't even need to be an attorney, even a law student, to be able to understand why the pedos ITT are retarded.

It wasn't pedophilia. She was married in order to solidify an alliance with a friend. The first time they had sex was after she menstruated. 18 is not the magic number in nature. Throughout history a lot of prominent figures (especially European) married very young girls

thats only for batty boys or political opponents

>implying Islam isnt the most based, practical, and redpilled religion

All you have to have done is read that popular webcomic on reddit.

Cred Forums really is the pedo board

DUDE I DESERVE THIS UNDER AGE GIRLS HYMEN BECAUSE I'M A LONELY CREEP LMAO

Fug...

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
>"Government agents may not originate a criminal design, implant in an innocent person's mind the disposition to commit a criminal act, and then induce commission of the crime so that the Government may prosecute."
When a man solicits YOU online to do a crime, and then explains how and when he will do it, this is called FACILITATING the crime. If you agreed, to do it, despite knowing what he act would constitute, this is enough to prove criminal intent on your part. If you did not have any intent to commit the crime, you would simply not agree. Literally walk away.

they're literally asking for it 2bh

well if she wants to gives it why not take it?

>assuming everyone goes to reddit

he married her at 7, rubbed his cock between her thighs to completion until she was 12 when he started boning her. That's way worse than what Hansen is going afer

and yeah some medieval kings did it too, but they're not their main divine role model

12 is disputed, could be 9

Piss be apon you, sheepfucker of Allah.

I know you think it's bad, and that's what it is but... Having sex with a 13 year old girl would be the cleanest, best pleasure.

That's right but the last part is what makes it allowed, they arrest them before they penetrate the kiddos. No crime is actually happening but criminal intent is enough proof for a charge.

Besides even if it were clearly illegal, in a court of law assuming the tapes weren't in play as evidence any jury is gonna take Chris Hansen & the cops word over pedophiles on the internet seeking illegally young tang.

only if you're below 18 (or whatever the age of consent is in your jurisdiction)

I just wanted to show her around

I'm not like that

As bad as your life may be. Just remember you'll never be a pedophile.

also, 13 year olds should not be learning about sex and experiencing it for the first time with another 13 year old behind the school dumpster, they should be doing it with an adult in a safe and caring environment

What is your point exactly, that the targets should not incarcerated because no underaged children were fucked? Statutory rape laws are made with the protection of a specified group (children) in mind. It was made to protect the group, and not merely punish those who would harm them. Law can be both protective and punitive. That is why we have attempted, frustrated, and consummated crimes. Any of the three is enough to get you charged under applicable laws.

Video of that pic?

nothing? would they be damaging them as "ruined goods"?

the line has to be drawn somewhere you pedo

This line is drawn by the community. The laws of a place is shaped by the community it has. If you don't want the laws of the place you are in either petition your representatives about it or literally git the fuck out.

i dont think that guy's really a muslim, friendo

Pedophiles

I don't think you know what that word means

>rule cuck
lol
Bet you would have been a loyalist

CLEANEST
BEST
PLEASURE

t. Special snowflake pedophile with specific tastes

It's always the same fucking argument. What if I can get women my own age but high school women are better in every way, and actually less entitled than the ones my age?

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To the OP and any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

>high school women are better in every way, and actually less entitled than the ones my age?
This is where I'd laugh at you for being so clearly sheltered and not having even the slightest interaction with women with any kind of regularity.

Kill all pedos now

Being attracted to a 16 year old is not the same as being attracted to an 8 year old
Sure you would pussy.

People actually enjoy this even though it ruins lives and not one person has done anything

those people are sickos

>tfw you just came there to tell here you won't come

If you're years out of high school it pretty much is, you special little snowflake.

you better be a terrified aging female, because otherwise you just said that for you a busty 16yo is as sexual as a 8yo in your biomechanics

>If you're years out of high school it pretty much is
lmao what a fucking retard

lmao, OP was probably caught and we're gonna see him in one of the newer episodes.

Lol

No they are not they are just people being baited by some asshole who gets off on this and besides in some countries the age of consent is 14

Was that supposed to offend me?

Like anything, we're supposed to learn from the good and ignore the practices of that day. There are 10,000 other aspects of his life but no kaffir ever mentions those? Like being charitable and merciful. I think you're just angry that the christian jesus is a numale on a stick who got betrayed by his own father (which is absolute heresy btw)

Wut lol

>it's totally not creepy to go after girls who aren't fully developed mentally or physically hahaha tits right hahaha

i meant the people who enjoy this deplorable tv show are sickos

whatever man, you just said you find 8 year olds as sexy as a busty teen

Yeah, and it's legal to masturbate in public in Italy. Does an action being legal somewhere automatically make it good?

Keep strawmanning to try to distract from your pedophilia, user, it's totally working. :^)

So Muhammad wasnt divine?

fuck off you western LARPer bitch

>All these fucking pedo defenders

Every single time

>no females ever get caught

yeah you wouldnt fuck teen emily ratajkowski ok

(you're probably some hag tho, thats fine)

youtube.com/watch?v=wdD7moRwN0M

He actually raped her when she was 9.

Remember when Jesus raped a 9 year old? Me neither.

women can't be pedos

because everyone know that that's hot

>this is a 16 year old girl

You know you're just as bad as Hansen and I'm pretty sure 14 year olds can consent

This is my mot successful thread ever

Entrapment Entrapment Entrapment say this a judge fat pedos I would love to hear their reaction.

>People ITT think this should be illegal

Sad...

16 is legal in many parts of the world.

>not allowed to fuck that

god bless america

>implying im a heretical sunni
I'm a sufi you fucking idiot. That shows your level of knowledge of Islam. Now you're going to post some surveys and act like le edgy rebbitor while you have not even scratched the surface of Islamic and especially Naqshbandi Sufi theology

He was divine but he lived according to his times you fucking idiot. If he slept on date leaf beds does that mean that humanity should sleep on those for the rest of eternity? Fuck off Wahabi scum

Yeah, it's silly. That's why the show advertises the decoy as being 13-14.

But I do enjoy pedo creeps being publicly humiliated

More of her in that swimsuit?

>all these faggots who wouldn't go deep on some willing and eager 13 year old pussy

word

As if that would be any worse. This is a 13 year old girl.

16 is the age of consent in some states

It's the age of consent in the majority of the states.

>i think he was divine
>but i also think he was the worst sort of criminal
sufi are pathetic. I bet you're some white "convert" faggot touristing your way like a fat fuck picking and choosing in the market

>implying Chris Hansen isn't a national hero
Oh, well, so long as you're pretty sure about it then I guess it's set in stone. When will pedos learn that laws aren't meant to be tailored to the dick tinglings of degenerates and the mentally ill?

Cute

fuck off

where are the memes though?

It is worse, degenerate.

Nice projection. I've dealt with high schoolers when I was in high school, and adult women now. High schoolers care about dumb shit that's easy, like being popular or having a car (granted, this is only easy if you have parents that are well-off enough). When it comes to adult women, they are so much more high-maintenance and it's bullshit. Add that together with the fact that women usually prefer older guys and their looks fade as they age, and it makes perfect sense that one would prefer high schoolers. Now, this is illegal so I'm not going to do it, and supporting legalization would be social suicide, so I'm not exactly sure how to go about getting the law changed, but if it starts to become acceptable a few years down the road, I'll definitely make some sizable donations to causes to getting it made legal.

Swimsuits are the best

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're telling me I'm wrong for preferring prime age women than 40 year old hags with saggy tits?

Get the fuck outta here!

>ur p-projecting
The only way you could more emphatically prove to me that you're a child with no argument would be to accuse me of being mad.

You've very clearly never had a girlfriend.

>pedos getting buttblasted because people don't like them

Let's have a compromise and make it 14.

Is that not a natural response for any group or individual?

Fine by me, Brighton is already 14 and Maddie will be 14 on the 30th.

You can't deny the rest of my argument so you call me a child. Sad!

how does me wanting to fuck a 13 year old girl affect you? are you a 13 year old girl?

Your "argument" is retarded as fuck.

>women prefer men to be a few years older than them
>Therefore it stands to reason that 30 year old men should prefer 13 year old girls

You couldn't be more retarded if you actively tried.

Goddamn, is there any way to make this a thing in the US without being socially slaughtered, fired from your job, and having the cause dismantled by angry haters? I'd love to support an actual movement that could get something done without ruining my life.

kill yourself

I'd love for you to attempt to just this "movement" and get lynched for it.

the new decoys aren't as cute as the ones from florida

pedo

Whatever you want.
Pursuing only the youngest and "hottest" girls no matter their other qualities is hedonistic, and you probably have mental problems.

They don't want old men it's not love you loser commit suicide.

>13
I said high school, so it's 14 and up, nice how you move the age down by 1 to make my argument look bad. Also, high school is 14 at the lowest, it includes 14 - 18. Are you telling me that 30 year old men would not want to have sex with a willing high schooler and would actively prefer going for someone their age? Maturity-wise, okay, I would rather hang around people my own age, but in terms of fucking, 30 year old women just cannot compare in any way, shape or form. I know you're probably an aging woman so this is hard for you to accept, but most women do prefer older men and men don't prefer women with visible signs of aging, which is the vast majority of women in their 30s, and this won't change no matter how many times you dodge facts and call my argument retarded. Most times a man will say otherwise because he doesn't want to get called a pedo in a group of friends.

Example: I was hanging out with my guy friends and one of them mentioned how hot one of the women was in the venue we were at, and this other dude in my group said "Hey, she's 17." This guy backpedaled so fucking hard trying to deny any attraction to her whatsoever. It's honestly really sad that guys can't even look at some women because they might be under 18.

After you :^)
That's what I'm trying to avoid.

how do you know that? are you a 13 year old girl?

>ACCCHHHKKKTTUALLLY I SAID 14 SO IT'S NOT WEIRD
Holy shit, I actually hope you get murdered.

>you aren't allowed to care about anyone but yourself

Not if you're only doing it for fucking and don't care about relationships. I'd agree that it's retarded to only care about youth and hotness when wanting an actual girlfriend.

I hope you can't avoid it. I hope you get murdered and hanged publicly as a warning to all paedos like you.

>really sad that guys can't even look at some women because they might be under 18.
it's literally the purpose of the show, make men nip their biology in the bud. Liking tits is in the same category as chomos

it's like bizarro fascist propaganda going "make babies" but against fertility, barely any different from feminist "dont objectify" and rape culture shit

>only reading one part of it
>trying to downplay that you used Jew-level tactics to paint my argument in a bad light
Who is the retard here again?

>I missed the free pass during high school for banging other kids so now I want a do over :^)

I feel like people who want the age of consent lowered don't seem to understand why people think they're creepy.

Think of it this way. Pretend sex is a box car derby race, at 13 you get a cart made of 2x4s. As you get older, the quality of car increases. Well as an old fuck you look like a grown man showing up to a to a box car race in a HummerH2. People think you're creepy because you can't tell the obvious difference between you and your "competition."

I have them in my family my sisters children where 13 year old girls they wanted 13 year old boys.

Assuming you are right, it's called self control brah

It's not hedonistic if I only use them for fucking

I read the rest. Again, none of it was an argument. You just repeated the exact same "women like men a few years older than them, so men should want to rape 14 year olds" thing and threw in "UR AN OLD WOMAN" for good measure.

I hope you get lynched.

>not one person has done anything
they were prevented from doing SOMETHING and there is enough evidence to show that they had the propensity to commit the crime sought to be prevented.

enjoy your cuck cage, western world.

be happy that your single mom gf took dicks since even younger

lol meant to greentext that

if you don't like the laws of your state

Sounds like you have a lot of hate, why not just relax? This is supposed to be a television and film board, why can't you be chill?

not exclusively

Majority is 18. Federal age of consent is 18.

I hold only hate for people who deserve it. Like child rapists. Like you.

I hope you're murdered.

I mean I don't care what's hedonistic, but obviously those things matter in a relationship, but there are tons of other factors as well. It's totally fine to ONLY care about those things IF you just wanna fuck.

you have issues pal

go see a psychiatrist

sluts are normal, trannies are real women, homonormative povs is key (be "partners")

Sad human being your pedo sickness is onlying cured by death.

>says a man who wants to rape a child
I hope you hang.

>raaaaaaaaaape
Yeah, and I'm sure you think not calling a girl back the next morning is abuse. Give me a fucking break. You already called me a child and you sound like a bitter old woman, and so far it still fits. I hope you realize all those guys only wanted to hear all your "intelligent thoughts" because they wanted your pussy, and I hope you cry when you finally get to the age where you can't use it to get anything you want anymore.

>child rapists
I haven't done anything illegal, I just want the law to change. Why does this threaten you? Are you worried I might make it happen?

>Yeah and I'm sure this thing I made up because I have no argument at all
>Not calling a woman back is the same as raping a child
Holy shit. I'm past the point of hating you and now I'm just embarrassed for you. I'm still not a woman. But keep on digging that grave, I suppose.

>I just want my child rape to no longer TECHNICALLY be rape!
>Why do you hate me?
Hang yourself.

Why are the pedophile's only defenses strawmanning and muh dick?

That's all there is to it.
This pedo garbage promotes a harem society and a mating pool full of sluts and single mothers.

If you want a child bride then go to the middle east and find out that you don't get shit because you aren't a oil rich warlord because that's the society you are working towards.

>wanting to make it legal to have sex with a willing teen is the same thing as raping a child
>I-I'm not a woman guyz :(
So you're a retarded man-feminist who completely misinterprets my argument and then pretends to be better than me. I haven't done anything illegal, but I have a different opinion on a law, and that's enough to make you chimp out.

>pedo defense force trying this hard

>It's only considered rape because the laws say so.
>The laws are retarded and rape should only be if there wasn't consent.
What's so hard to understand about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=oWogLMuE7XA
holy shit youtube has lots of pedos

>children can consent
I'm so far from a feminist it would make your head spin if you weren't so fucking retarded as to not be able to grasp that from my posts alone.

You keep trying to get away with raping a child on a technicality. On top of this, you keep screeching "REEEEEEEEEE UR A WOMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN" and it only gets more and more embarrassing the more you do it.

(S)he stramanned first by calling me a child. Xe crossed that boundary so I can retaliate with the same shit.

He doesn't have to pretend to be better than you, he automatically is by virtue of not being a mentally ill degenerate. :^)

Also, I'm laughing my ass off at the fact that you've resorted to "umad!" after me mocking the fact that the only way you could seem more pathetic was to say "umad". Good job.

Children can't consent, you stupid fucking paedo retard. I hope you hang.

That's not a strawman, you thick cunt. That's an insult. I love that paedos are so retarded and can't help but display it to everyone.

>he did something stupid so that means I should get to be stupid too
What are you, 12?

I wish they would do something IRL

Pedo march on washington when?

>14 year olds are children in the way 8 year olds are children
I agree that pedos are fucked up and need help, but it's totally reasonable to be attracted to high schoolers. I can call you a woman all I want after you called me a child. By the way, am I a child or a creepy old man? You keep changing your stance on that.

legally they can't

we're working to change the law

>we're working to change the law
I can't wait to see you hanging from the lampposts.

>THEY'RE NOT CHILDREN BECAUSE I WANT TO FUCK THEMMMMMMM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm so thoroughly embarrassed for you.

who's we?

not him but you already state your body interprets 8year olds as being in the same level of sexiness as teens with big tits

you're the real pedo here, you're just overcompensating like a closeted homophobic preacher

liberals

yeah i'd like to beat your ass one day

>not him
I know, you're the other paedo that wants to "work to change the law".

>you equate an 8 year old with a teen
Exactly. In that neither are sexy.

Can't wait to see you hang.

>le projection meme

Bring it, pussy

so you are a woman

because big tits are sexy for men

(and no, im not that other guy either)

keep on overcompensating to separate yourself

>uuuurgh im gonna kill them!

there will always be sacrifices for a just cause

>ur a woman!
kek

>big tits are sexy for men
Ah, so I see you actually are a 12 year old boy. I'm not surprised of course, but I'm still very embarrassed for you.

>this entire thread

My brain hurts reading through it. I wouldn't mind if there was actual intellectual discourse between both sides, but no, instead it's just name calling back and forth.

These threads need to go. Where are the mods?

Except all of you will hang. And everyone will cheer.

Your death will be celebrated.

>h, so I see you actually are a 12 year old boy
you're literally a woman or a complete faggot in a cuck cage

>i cant like big tits, that's pedo

fuck off pedo

this triggers the pedo.

Cred Forums mods are paedos themselves. This is well known. You can't have an intellectual discourse with a paedo. They want to rape children m8. How the fuck do you have a conversation with that?

>F-FEMINIST!
>W-WOMAN!
>F-FAGGOT!
>C-KEK!
Any other buzzwords to throw at me to further prove you're a 12 year old that just found Cred Forums last month?

>Wanting to change a law makes me a mentally ill degenerate
You seem pretty buttmad by wanting me to hang.
14 year olds are minors, but they're not "children"

I didn't strawman either, I insulted by saying they're a bitter woman. Turns out they're a cucked man. Even worse!
I thought I was a creepy old man?

you literally think liking big tits is a immature pedo thing

it shines a revelaing light on all your other arguments

I am separate.
And the disgust that you cause people to feel is just as natural and valid as my liking for titties, which you would defend.

chris hansen>you

>YOU WANT A LAW TO CHANGE SO YOU SHOULD HANG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you think 8year olds are in the same level of sexiness as teens with big tits, you're literally a real pedo worse than the dudes in the show

I'm torn, because I support lowering the age of consent, and I know liberals are the way to go with this, but I hate absolutely everything else about liberals.

but I don't

>UMAD
>again
So very, very embarrassed for you.

>"children"
That really says it all right there.

Can't wait for you to hang. I hope your family and friends (implying you have any) find out about your feelings and you get your shit kicked in and socially ostracised for the rest of your life which you will cut short by hanging yourself in utter despair.

> I'm sure you think not calling a girl back the next morning is abuse
That's the strawman, you spastic.

>C-C-C-C-KEK!
Oh hey Reddit, I should've expected it was you.

You want to rape children. Nothing you ever say will amount to anything.

I'm laughing because you've had to resort to repeating my own posts back at me with changed words.

You're still screaming and screeching that the world must change because you want to rape children.

>Le points become invalid when I call them memes and put them in greentext meme

you and your other pal think 8year olds are in the same level of sexiness as teens with big tits, you're literally a real pedo worse than the dudes in the show

keep on fighting the gays, preacher. See you in the bathroom stall

The point of him saying "no u"
Yeah that's a real fuckin mental checkmate

8 year olds can be sexy tho

they really cant, fuck off

As a guy with no opinion on the matter, it's pretty fascinating to watch. The threads usually start off with people on the "pedo" side giving logical arguments, and they are usually just arguing for teens rather than actual pre=pubescent children. Then it turns into name-calling and lumping everyone into the pedo category. Then the "pedos" get rightfully pissed because no one is taking their argument seriously, and they rightfully namecall back, then get called out on the namecalling that started with the people making fun of them!

I do agree that the "entrapment" posters are retarded though.

>If I keep repeating the same thing maybe they'll stop replying and I can pretend I've "won"
>Especially if I keep projecting my feelings towards children onto them!
>I mean, if I find children sexy, then EVERYONE does, right?
Hang.

>P-PEDO
>D-DUMB KID
>C-CREEPY OLD MAN

>Implying you don't use buzzwords

you put big tits and 8yos on the same level

never forget, preacher

fuck off pedo go rape and murder some children

Right. It's the same formula every single time.

I've seen some threads over the years where actual discussion took place with minimal name calling, but they're like maybe, what, 2% of all these threads.

It just devolves into faggots everywhere.

Why are you calling him a pedo as an insult?
Aren't you one too?

>I-I'm not on any side
>God those paedos are so wise and intelligent and they only want to fuck the SEXY children! PAEDOS ARE OPPRESSED! God, children are so sexy!
>I'm not on any side though

>Pedo
Literally what you are.
>Dumb kid
I never called you dumb. You applied that one to yourself, kek. Good job.

>Creepy old man
Again, I never said that. That was you applying that to yourself once more. Kek.

I'm so embarrassed for you.

>STILL repeating the EXACT SAME THING
>OVER AND OVER
Holy shit. Change the record, you nonce cunt. You want to rape children.

Hang.

nope, thinking a 16yo with big tits is sexy isn't a pedo thing, american

you're literally like those closeted preachers, but way worse

>repeating it AGAIN
>A FUCKING GAIN

If that's your position, a non american who likes 16 year olds, then what the fuck are you arguing about.

Fuck off fag.

wanting to fuck a teen is not pedo

>being attracted to children

>I'm not mad, I just want you to hang for having a different opinion than me!
>Thinking 14 year olds on par with elementary school kids.
>Repeating the word cuck makes it any less true.
The third reply isn't actually to me but I'll respond to it.
Liking big tits doesn't mean you want to rape children. Are you really this retarded?
>Bitching about changed words when you literally changed my argument from "wanting to change a law" to "wanting to rape children."
It's not rape if there's consent, and there can't be consent ONLY because of the law. I want that law to change because even a complete retard should be able to see that morally, it isn't rape.

>I just want the law to change
good thing that won't happen :)

you're the pedo ted haggard lol

>thinking underage children isn't a paedo thing!
Christ.

sexy children

You don't have to be angry to want a rapist to hang.

>JUST LET ME RAPE CHILDREN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hang.

>repeating it again
Hang paedo.

>big tits
>children
do you people only get homo shit in your sex ed?

Wahabbi son of a bitch kys