Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Daniel craig

Gene Wilder

george clooney

Himself

Ryan Gosling

And who will play Obama in the same Pic?

Barry Pepper

I can imagine him doing it. It's not like he'll have anything to do with his time for the next few years.

richard sherman

Mel Gibson to direct it for sure

Idris Elba

Based Mel of course

Johnny Depp

classy af

shame we won't deserve him as potus

How do i get qt girls looking at me like that?

>those teeth

Is she a brit?

>

Young Trump on the left is looking a lot like C L A S S I C Paul Dano in this pic.

classic Paul Dano

make america qt again

one fucking job

Will it be a hard-hitting drama about the struggles of being an obese retard with small hands?

Toby jones

depends on whether he wins or loses

if he wins it will be a drama and if he loses they will turn his life into a tragicomedy

that's my vlog

that doesn't make any sense

Man, I hope I have the stamina that Trump has at 70 despite apparently being obese.

Paul Dano.

You do realize Trump is incredibly successful?

Like on a total another level from how you usually define "success"

But that would totally conflict with the force fed liberal narrative to admit that, or to admit you don't spend 30 years in the public spotlight being a KKK MRA Neonazi white pride hitler...

obviously

Olivia Wilde as this qt who also gets lots of feets scenes

Lmoa at this cuck getting off at other people's success typical trumpcuck behavior tbqh

>billionaire daddy gives you millions of dollars
>end up with less money than if you had just invested it in the stock market

I'll admit Trump is great at marketing but thats all he has going for him.

You had ONE job faggot

>Turns a million dollars into multiple billions
>Dumb

Please tell me your brilliant investment strategy that gets 1000% returns.

What the hell, I shill for mentally ill hill now

This handsome fella

Prominent alt-right leader and fervent Trump supporter, Anthony Fantano. Sometimes he goes over the line but he knows how to reign it in and offer up a convincing case for his seemingly extreme views on geopolitics and the future of the white race. His interview with the fervent progressive Samuel Hyde was like William F Buckley vs Saul Alinsky, a pure battle of the brains which drew back the curtain and exposed the sharp contrast between the two competing ideologies, revealing that it truly is Hyde who masks his narcissistic and spiteful nature with the veneer of the caring, free-thinking progressive. It's clear Anthony Fantano's deep grasp on the alt-right and his sheer presence makes him an underappreciated candidate for Mr Trump's biopic.

did they fugg?

Appearance wise? I see Paul Dano. I see David Morrisey. I see Miles Teller.

topkek. Trumptards are the ultimate numales 2bqhwyf

Say that to my face tough guy

Will Ferrell