Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAgODVbPq78
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjkYF-nv1I
stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Mike_Dopud
youtube.com/watch?v=eXJmeVhdNcg
youtube.com/watch?v=gGw6-HRUNmo
youtube.com/watch?v=y7wLEt3GSBc
youtube.com/watch?v=5ypIbNfxeWM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xb-oLS-cyY&index=21&list=PLt3yiBG6bUvHh5FTfFqdFu1_iRyKjx_p9
youtube.com/watch?v=dLm2RRd4H4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never watched the Stargate shows, are they as cheap as they look or is there some novelty to them?

I've only watched SG-1 and I enjoy it every time

Indeed O'Neill

they're comfy

Its it spelled CIA. 4 U's

Uh, you don't get to bring symbiotes

Teal'c's a big guy

Most of the "alien" costumes and sets that aren't the SGC have that cheap look to them. And say what you want about those canadian forests but most of their location shoots, overall cinematography, and even the later cgi all look great.

for yu

how come daniel is so buff in later seasons and is fucking that chick from andromeda? isn't he supposed to be the 'weird nerd'?

He left because he was unhappy with the character and they tweaked it on his return. It didn't really make sense to have a pencilneck on a special forces team to begin with, much less that he wouldn't shape up at all after a few years.

Noice

youtube.com/watch?v=UAgODVbPq78

KREE JAFFA ILL ZPM IT IN

ayyy

GOOLD?

You're late, general!

Tell me about the Ass Guardians, why did they get that name?

>It didn't really make sense to have a pencilneck on a special forces team to begin wit

not talking about the many episodes where daniel went full operator mode.

>When SG-1 predicts SG-U years before its release

I'm 5 or 6 episodes into SG-U. It's not terrible, but does it get any better or become more stargate-like?

Stargate threads are too rare, my dudes.
Mr. Burns
Wizard of Oz
Peridot
Indeed

Even in season 1 he was a badass, during the raid on Apophis' mothership he was dual wielding an mp5 and m9 and mowing down jaffa by the dozen

they really struggled during s1 finding the right tone. s2 is when the shows becomes really good, because they focus on more scifi stuff and less drama.

I don't even remember when I dropped it, but never

>It's a Daniel dual wields random shit episode

It doesn't get better, but it'll grow on you a little.

It starts to get better about 6-7 episodes into season 2 but by that point the damage of shitty soap opera like writing was already done. It's a shame really, had a lot of potential to be great but the writers fucked it up pretty hard.

>It's a Daniel hijacks the Stargate program and nukes Russia episode

>It's a Colonel Sheppard gets trapped on a blockbuster planet episode

This is my favorite sci-fi show! I love it so much!

>mfw someone pointed out that Thor's ship looks like a hammer

Season 2 looks more like SG1
Season 1 was.. bad. Just fucking bad.

Window of opportunity is the best episode

Downloading the whole SG1 and Atlantis again.

gonna be a wild ride, boys

I was pumped after they discovered what destiny was all about and its true mission. really interesting premise in my opinion. much better than sg1 and sga, in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjkYF-nv1I

Just got off my ride a few days ago. Most other shows have their 7-10 seasons, but these shows are so interconnected that you get 15 seasons of a solid tv show. I don't know how Stargate was pretty much unknown to me before looking it up.

Must have watched through sg1 and Atlantis about 20 times by now. Here I go again.

The Destiny's flaw was, it was trying to emulate the stupid BSG style of storytelling. We don't need the bullshit drama in SG franchise.

Christopher Judge got him into weightlifting.

Missed opportunity.

They went full retard daytime soap opera on the drama in season 1. It got better in season 2 but it was way to late at that point.

SG-1 is the modern TOS, though it gets more action oriented as it goes on.

I didn't like the seasons where Crichton takes over the team but overall the series is solid.

>Carter will never hold you down and make painful love to you
Why even live

I liked him. Cam was cool, different.

She's 51 gods sake. A GILF at that age.

I miss Jonas desu

Your point?

Dropped it. Didn't need a mutant baby of BSG and Voyager.
And I thought Atlantis was devoid of fun but boy was I wrong about just how much more un-stargate something could be.

Use proper context.

>Carter will never hold you down and cuddle with you while you suck on her tits

sugar daddy is here

Best eps :

Window of Opportunity
Citizen Joe

Jonas was the patrician's choice.

Cold Lazarus

shit makes me cry everytem

I fucking loved Jonas. That episode 'Descent' where he saves his fellow teammates from death by being such a badass. :)

tfw Hammond of Texas has fallen in battle

Meridian

Even though it's made pretty redundant by Daniel making death his bitch, it was the perfect sendoff for the character.

i once dropped it at ep.5-6. Last week started again at s1e15 and it was alright till the end

theyre pretty comfy desu. especially during winter i always get a good fire going then watch SG1 or SGA into the night

daniel has always been a pussy conquerer.

Don't. Every joke, every pun, done to death, seriously.

Ah, the K-pax episode

Somebody post the MS paint image of early series Daniel & late series Daniel

Lots of shal-keks in this thread

YOU JUST KNOW

Thanks user

np yu goold fucking shit

fuckin keks man

It gets better in season 2. I would've liked to have seen what they would have done with another season

no more beer for you

>What did the Tok'ra healer say to the Tau'ri patient who came in with a broken arm?
Please open your mouth.

>tfw you will never be in a room full of Carters

More nerd saves the day most likely. Seriously Eli started to lose weight and become plot important and they ended the series.

it was hilarious. I mean at least add a five minute scene where we see Eli dying between galaxies.

>What did the Aschen say after dialing the black hole.
Well this sucks.

Reminder, SG1 aired almost 20 years ago.

Carter was 30 years at the time, now she's 50.

There's still no better scifi show after SG1.

is this the same character in sgu?

This, I miss all the comfy Stargate threads, I used to see them daily

>Way too late
It had 10 seasons m8, it's never too late

No. Nor is it the runner in Atlantis. Just a reused actor

Apparently he was a bunch of characters

stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Mike_Dopud

He's also in SGA where he abducts the doctor. season 4 or i think.

It's a cozy series, some episodes are straight up awesome.

It does feel a bit cheap at times, but in an endearing old sci-fi way.

Universe is shit, but it's only a couple small changes away from being much better than Atlantis. Try to prove me wrong

For being called a dork all the time Daniel was in far better shape than just about everyone except Teal'c. He was straight up muscle at some points.

>fire going

...that sounds perfect. Wish I was rich or smart enough to get rich to afford that

My nigga.

Ill be honest, im not rich or anything, my parents were boomer gen and paid off the house in the 90s, im just living here for college while they travel the world in retirement. but still you are right, the fire is what makes it so comfy

No hoverhand for this dude.

SGA is pretty good! Elizabeth Weir was pretty based. Good leader.

I'm CIA

My parents are dead and were shit poor. I wish I was you right now.

epic bait

>that halo
fucking kek, daniel was too overpowered

Since the pilot

That's not bait. I was being serious. She was a great fucking leader. Respected.....Diplomatic.....Intelligent

He wasn't baiting, her chemistry with shep is half the reason why I liked SGA more.

If they had found a replacement for teyla, it would have been perfect.

haha you're killing me user, you're pretty funny

Everyone in Atlantis was based except for Teyla
Wish there'd been more recurring wraiths

>im actualy a tokra lol

>I don't rate SGA

best pair

user, I'm not kidding.

Farscape pls leave

GTFO

kek

I don't understand how bland bitches like this are allowed on tv, literally hated her every second she was on. There was no point to her character. At least her tits were big

just posting for feels. i shipped them since july 16 2004. pic related how they never got to tell each other how they really felt about each other
youtube.com/watch?v=eXJmeVhdNcg

Bad boy! Who's baiting who now?

Atlantis had the best space battles, got nerd boners many times. Loved it.

I had literal goosebumps at Siege of Atlantis and battle over replicator homeworld

Why did she leave anyway?

I just watched the series, and she show did kind of go shit when she left. That and killing Beckett ffs.

I read that they did kind of get fucked by the financial crisis of 2008. Kind of sad the second to last episode was a shitty CSI "homage." But anyway, I thought she was good.

I performed a chaos magick ritual to get rid of her

lord Kek/lady Eris listened to reason

She got pushed out for samantha carter's character since her contract wasn't up but the one show was done, so basically it was a place holder (season 4) till her other show got up and running and picked up by syfy.

They made it up to her by bringing her back sorta on Dark Matter.

I miss SG1 and SGA so much...

youtube.com/watch?v=gGw6-HRUNmo

Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter, my fucking victory dance when she replaced her

And she's shit on Dark Matter too

>it's "Gou'ald"

She also died in the 2nd season finale after appearing in 4 or 5 episodes.

Well considering you're not actually an SGA fan, I suppose good for you? Considering people still like her even after all this time, her leaving cemented her presence even without her having to be there for fans of the show.

She was with teen titties, they're fine.

I would have preferred Skinner to Robert Picardo as the new leader, maybe it would have been better.

they were going to bring her back as a Replicator in Ghost in the Machine but she turned them down and they fudged it by saying she used the FRAN template for speeds sake.

It was at the time one of the most expensive tv productions around. Also it had real blank firing guns unlike half the faggot shows now.

Getting kicked off your show because of contract shenanigans would make me salty too, but it all works out in the end. Considering the episode she was in first was directed by the chick who played sam carter.

>SG-1 has been over for almost as long as it ran.

kys you fake spoiling cunt

when did that happen

vora derentis? I don't get it

Season 2, Long good bye.

Accurate as fuck

Obligatory Stargate image.

Gold star review.

I think it's probably already better than Atlantis. If you watch SGU and then watch SGA, the latter just looks like a kids show.

>it is a multi SG Team episode.

My favourite part was when she betrayed her fangirls by promoting SGU and saying that it would be better than SGA.

Link?

baaaaaahahaahha

>tfw it didn't end after 8 seasons, and instead was kept alive thanks to the kikes at MGM

Picture unrelated.

At least they are gonna reboot the movie

>No indeed
0/10 would not khelnoreem

It was Syfy that kept it going, they the record for longest consecutive North American sci-fi series. MGM and the producers wanted to make a new show called Stargate Command and have Atlantis set on Earth with the Relicators as the main enemy. When Syfy renewed though they had to come up with the Pegasus/Wraith stuff at the last minute.

Serious question i am up to Season 7 about midway should i stop at season 8?

What about the 2nd movie?

First time rewatching it in one go

>everyone is far too fucking close to one another
>animate missiles in slow motion
>have stuff blow up like there's point defense fire
>don't animate the actual point defense fire
As always I'm unimpressed with Atlantis.

BSG was the closest to doing it right, but the dumb slow missiles kill it for me as do the idiotic engagement ranges.

Does Teal'c ever give a reason for why he never removes his Jaffa crest?

Wouldn't not having a big gold badge on your forehead marking you as a soldier of the Gou'ald have prevented a lot of conflict? Or would 'hiding' it lead to more mistrust?

It's a two way street, you know. MGM wanted more shekels from the franchise via another series, but SciFi wanted to keep SG-1 going as well. MGM caved because of MUH SHEKELS and then agreed to have Atlantis as a separate series set off-planet.

she was a lot more enjoyable in Dark Matter because she only gets just enough screentime to be all smug and snarky, then disappears again for 3 episodes before it gets annoying

bump

Considering how much shit talking people are giving SGA, that doesn't really seem applicable anymore.

Might as well take the ride down so you can judge for yourself in John Crichton was worth reviving SG-1.

Plus, it has episode 200, definitely something worth watching.

indeed

I wasn't a big fan of Browder, but Claudia Black made S9 and S10 for me.

We've seen what it looks like when a first prime removes their crest and it looks like shit. I can't remember if he explicitly says why, but his crest is a reminder of who he was, and every Jaffa knows what that crest means so they know he isn't someone to fuck with, and his word as a former first prime carries more weight.

>200 is worth watching

I like that csi second to last episode tho.
especially when they played johnny cash's solitary man and you realize that song perfectly sums up john sheppard

>It's a "Janice gets shot" episode
:(

>Yo dawg why you cockblocking
>she was a goa'uld
>aight

>especially when they played johnny cash's solitary man and you realize that song perfectly sums up john sheppard

Fucking this. Its a great episode and showed you the other side of Sheppard.

I think their problem was they kept trying to retool the show

Sidelining the Wraith for a season to do Replicator stuff, making Michael and his faction the focus, etc.

>had stronk female character before it was a meme
>and everyone liked her

>that overies comment in the pilot

sure thing buddy ;p

No, but I wish it was.

Look, we all decided to just forget about that one.

totally agree. they needed to just choose one of them and just let the storyline expand for that thing. desu i think the whole michael thing from the beginning was dumb, never shouldve happened but i digress.

I really love how SG1 showed other teams actually doing stuff. Made it seem more realistic. I hated how atlantis barely did that besides showing Lornes team sometimes.

>that cold intro with a random SG team running back to the gate
>Command had to let them die and leave them
>by the end of the episode no one remembers the other team

>tfw Emmerich hates the TV shows and wants to reboot his movie

The movie was meh for me. Everything interesting about the franchise was created by the show.
I want a new Stargate series so much. There's no current TV show that serves as an action comedy the way SG-1 did amazingly.

That fuckin' episode, man.

Then they up the feels by bringing her back in Ripple Effect.

>not applicable any more
nah it still is. shittalking =/= shitposting. i talk shit about sgu all the time.

Wasn't that because he was dying as well? Wasn't he going to stay behind because he was bleeding out and to give everyone else time to escape? Then he goes to the sarcophagus, then dials out.

That 2 part episode was fucking amazing from start to finish.

>finally a big ass battle with tons of SG members fighting Jaffa
>shit exploding everywhere
>Jack gets hit
>Carter crying
>never see Jack
.start flashing back during fight, Daniel really fucked up
>finally shows the tape
>Janet is the one who gets hit

Fuck man. I think that was the first time I was surprised that someone from the team actually died. Since most tv shows the main cast is invincible but this came out of left field

>didn't realize how hot she was till that future episode with the Ashen

youtube.com/watch?v=y7wLEt3GSBc

Hey it's me Thor

We have no ships again, care to help out?

The movies are OK, I watched them out of sequence without missing a beat. They're kind of just exist to bring more Stargate, they don't really add much.

>asgard get too small to defend themselves
>humans will get too fat to defend themselves

pottery

Please don't body-shame Colonel O'Neill

I think the only episode that dealt with her being a woman was the pilot, after that everyone accepted her as a badass and it was done.

If you're going to do a woman empowerment thing, that should be how it's played out. One episode, acceptance, and then just show how useful she is for the rest of the show without drawing attention to it every other minute.

fuck that the movies weren't good at all. Continuum was decent till the last part with them shoe horning fucking Vala into it. She ruined the whole movie.

>not remembering the Shang Tsung episode where she has to wear a veil
>not remembering the episode where she tries to rape Jack in the locker room

Are you talking about the black hole episode? That was easily one of my favorites for so many reasons.

Probably my favorite episode outside of the timeloop.

i remember them. what's the problem?

>Me watching the movies before I had been introduced to those characters and simply not understanding how much a fuck to give.

I know at least one of those was episode 3 of the first season.

They dropped that stuff pretty quickly

>it's a Stargate thread
Nothing like nostalgic campy scifi

What's your favorite episode, Cred Forums? I don't blame you if you picked the "groundhog day" one for dank memery

>mp5s change to P90s
>dude fishing lmao

time loop episode were good for once or twice, but too many time machine things were meh

SGA: The Eye from season 1 (Shep goes operator on the Genii)
SG1: Point of view (Meeting alternate reality selves)
SGU: Probable Season 2 finale, if only because Eli died between galaxies.

But, But... Window of Opportunity is one of the best episodes!

When did the zed gun stopped disintegrating stuff for the third shot? Did it it last a season to realize it's overpowered?

Without picking Window I think

SG:1- Children of the gods. Not seeing it when it first came out then finally buying the dvd box set, playing then seeing full on tits and bush..that freaked me out and I realized why Daniel was trying his hardest to get back that bitch.

SGA- The one with Jodelle. Got a mad crush on her after that episode and was happy she showed up in SG1

SGU- fuck that horse shit

From season 3 onwards, if I remember right.

There's a later season episode where some guy makes a tv series based on SG-1 and they call the idea of Zat guns disintegrating people really stupid.

>tits and bush in SG1

Did I watch the wrong series? I've been catching up on hulu, I need to know.

The series used to be on showtime when it first started out, and the tv-pilot for it was rated R

I knew it was originally showtime which I wondered why it was always so PG13 while catching up.

Is there anything else that was cut that I wouldn't know about?

In the first episode of SG-1 when they the Stargate activates for the first time a female Airman is kidnapped by the Gould and is stripped naked when they examine her. Caught me off guard as well.

After seeing Shar'res tits and bush I noticed the camera kept focusing on that blonde airwomen. I was waiting for that shit afterwards. Although didn't they only show her ass?

probably just language but honestly when I saw it on showtime I was young so I wasn't paying attention.

>Sidelining the Wraith for a season to do Replicator stuff, making Michael and his faction the focus, etc.

It was because they overpowered themselves too fast. By the end of the second season they were already killing Wraith by the truckload, so they had to asspull Replicators to try and make a new enemy now that Wraith were daily mooks on the kill list.

Replicators played badly with the fans (For more info read the Stargate magazines from back in the day, there is a lot of behind the scenes shit in them from the creators) so they moved onto Michael and the hybrids, who were even WORSE received than the Replicators.

Basically they blew their load de-powering the Wraith as a villain way too early and were left with continually fan-disliked new enemies. Hence why for the grand finale, they ended up having to super power up a Wraith, since it was the only viable and liked villain they had.

Honestly they were sort of doomed from the start thanks to the story from SG-1 dictating how things played out in Atlantis. The Atlantis team could only be kept helpless and weak against the Wraith by isolation, but SG-1 was already rolling out intergalactic ships simultaneously in the storyline so there was no way they could keep powerful SG-1 tech out of their galaxy and out of the show without some super contrived asspull.

which episodes has Asgards or EVIL Asgards in SGA?

My favourite episodes tend to be ones that actually don't have huge arc implications.

SG-1: Morpheus. Yep, a season 10 episode, bite me. I fucking love the tone of this episode and how it's shot.
SGA: The Game or The Shrine. Hard to choose, The Game is a fun concept and has some fucking great Shep/McKay banter throughout. The Shrine is a great emotional episode for Stargate and has David Hewlett doing some great scenes
SGU: Honestly I barely remember individual episodes, but I recall liking that one episode (maybe a 2 parter) where Eli, Scott and Chloe get left behind on a planet and need to keep risking gating back or forward in the Kino address list hoping to find the Destiny's next stop.

Daniel's hard cock in one of the scenes

It happened in SG-1 as well. It seems the creators never understood not to make the enemies weak instantly.

I was super hyped for the Kull warriors. They were straight shitting on people constantly. Then out of nowhere SG-1 instantly has a weapon to counteract them. Was such a wasted villain.

I'd have liked it if they kept them overpowered but in low numbers. Sorta SG-1 whopping ass trying to finish a mission or save an SG team then out of nowhere a Kull warrior comes up and they have to gate home since they can't take it on.

keeping kull warrior as a gould's tank would be better idea.

Lost Tribe

SG1: The Other guys.
>Why look everybody! He's got COOMBS with him!
SGA: The episode where John has to climb the tower. It made me realize if they ever did an Uncharted movie Flannigan would make an excellent Drake

The series was at its best when it was just about SG-1 pulling ridiculous guerilla operations with primitive tech.

By the end of the series, basically nobody could realistically challenge the Tau'ri with their intergalactic ships and giant Asgard death lasers.

>basically nobody could realistically challenge the Tau'ri with their intergalactic ships and giant Asgard death lasers.

And then the fucking LUCIAN ALLIANCE manages to beat the shit out of The General Hammond (Newest, most advanced Earth ship) causing a retreat in Stargate Universe series premiere.

I will never unfracture my ass from that.

It symbolizes human supremacy that Lucian alliance which is mainly human can beat asgard technology.

i would've see a series about the other SG teams doing their job, while SG-1 does the prime missions.
But not focusing on one particular team.
>funny experiments on alpha base
>SG10 going to explore a planet but there is a black hole ... team rebels against the leader

Your logic doesn't add up here, chief.

Earths ship is partly Asgard tech, yet this makes them lose to the "mainly human" Lucian Alliance.

Except that part where Lucian Alliance have 0 human tech and run entirely Goa'uld ships, making them have the "human supremacy" disadvantage against The General Hammond.

But lucian alliance don't have any human tech, they use stolen goauld shit.

a lot of people are calling it comfy/cozy and the meta-analysis is that SG1 is a relatively pure genre series. it's a little campy but it checks all the boxes for good clean lighthearted sci-fi fun.

i feel like if you're not a little bit jaded about the schlocky sci-fi tv shows of the 90s, this won't resonate that much with you. but it's still a fun show that doesn't get too preachy or obnoxious for the most part (except near the end)

Speaking of Lucian alliance, it is quite interesting setting itself if USAF had not killed off system lords already, presumely stronger than alliance.

I'll never accept that shit, from what we've seen The Lucian Alliance is a bunch of poor thugs/pirates, there is no way in hell they can take on anything Tau'ri in a fight.

I think you're a bit confused about the scaling. The Hiveship they're attacking is about five kilometres long. The missive aren't moving in slow motion, they're just travelling a really long way and being intercepted by Wraith Darts in the process.

I think you're not giving the LA enough credit though. The Tau'ri aren't conquerors, they're just creating power vacuums. As powerful as Earth is, it still hasn't taken full advantage of it's powers to swoop in and claim all of the Goa'uld resources, (mainly because they don't have the manpower to stake claims on the galaxy at large) the Tau'ri are just leaving most of the galaxy to fend for themselves. In a way, it's pretty similar to the whole ISIS situation.

POTTERY

Do you see ISIS destroying american aircraft carriers or russian nuclear weapons? They're pirates, at best they're going to bother a few trading posts.

Jaffa fucking shits.

Closest thing is probably Agents of Shield, and you can tell their writers watched SG-1 too what with their Hathor episode...

Well I'm sure if we left those things lying around then someone would pick them up, but as for that battle, the Hammond didn't even take that much damage against those motherships, the only reason they fucked off was because the planet was about to explode.

>there is no way in hell they can take on anything Tau'ri in a fight.

What if they secretly had an inside man in the Tau'ri? Maby someone who'd been brainwashed into giving them information, like the location of top secret bases?
Maby that could happen...

Will there ever be a return to campy sci fi on a large scale?

I'm hoping star trek discovery is campy

It won't be

I'm liking Dark Matter. It's not full blown campy, but it does play with a lot of those tropes unabashedly. If anything I'd call it Nu-camp.

Dark Matter and Killjoys is probably the closest we have, but they tend to go too serious to hit that 90's camp vibe. Still entertaining shows though, especially into both second seasons.

It was created by Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, who were part of the Stargate writing team for years. They were showrunners on Atlantis at one point too.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ypIbNfxeWM

>you never be excited to hear this every week again

It's like he's survived years of being a commando on the front lines or something.

>hurrr i need 100% realistic space battles (as if you are experienced in this field anyway) to be able to enjoy a flick show

really get help

This pretty much sums up Daniel's arc perfectly

Underrated character

I feel like Jacob was pretty underrated, and Selmak too for that matter. They always came through when it counted. Also Carmen Argenziano is just a really great actor in general.

>Go to bed
>Wake up
>Check out Cred Forums
>Stargate thread still going strong
>mfw

There should have been more Tok'Ra around in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xb-oLS-cyY&index=21&list=PLt3yiBG6bUvHh5FTfFqdFu1_iRyKjx_p9

>That big
>No sagging

What sorcery is this

Ronan > Teal'c

Man, Ellis was such a dick. Loved that one moment where he talks mad shit to Rodney and even though he's kinda right, Carter still tells him to fuck off with that shit when talking about people under her command. Retards might talk shit about "grrl power" but moments like that really show you the true meaning of "having balls."

it's called a bra

>>that overies comment in the pilot
>sure thing buddy ;p

They made fun of that line later in the show, didn't they?

Yes, except she's not wearing one retard.

The only thing missing is the grafix on the puddle not being changed

Yfw you die feee

mfw an SG1 thread isn't being derailed into a farscape one

Stargate a shit

>snail muppet and other shit
i understand you like it because of your nostalgia googles, but it looks like the same cosplay shit as Power Ranger was

Dude farscape is fantastic.

Sg1 is just better

For some reason I love Enemy Mine.

Julia Benson in Masters of Horror
Enjoy

Yeah, they had an alternate Carter, who never joined the Air Force and instead became a shy, awkward geek, try to use that line on her boss who was screwing her over or something

That gif is so bad I think it gave me cancer

Don't remember his name, but he wasn't a First Prime, just a Jaffa who's father believed so strongly in freedom that he burnt the Gou'ald symbol off his sons head

>tumblr

Makes sense...

No, First Prime's were chosen by the "gods" themselves to lead their armies. It's like the highest honor imaginable for a Jaffa.

It's hacky latin to ancient translation. The latin would be "vos demens" I think...

Jack uses the word derentis to mean mad in the episode where gets all the ancient knowledge

How did all the GOOLD and other alien species learn to speak English?

The stargates fuck with your brains in a way that makes you understand aliens. It's a really fucking stupid explanation seeing how in the movie Daniel has to speak ancient egyptian with the people.

Is that a new model of fleshlight?

Immediately fucking dropped SGU after that scene

what

>SGU was most hard sci-fi Stargate, but people will never remember it that way cuz of Chloe and Scott

I'm not talking about First Primes, I'm talking about Rak'nor.
This guy, , asked why Teal'c never had his mark removed. Then this guy, , said that we've seen what it looks like when a First Prime removes his mark and that it looks like shit, referring to Rak'nor.

I was just pointing out that Rak'nor wasn't a First Prime. He was a regular Jaffa, who's father, Del'nor, burnt the mark off of his sons head.

The Ascended Ancients did it

Sam way Thor and Thanos learned to speak English.

The romance and cuckoldry killed SGU

>tfw ginn had to die instead of chloe

Nah the Chloe and Scott shit killed SGU. Those two characters were so boring they were practically written out by the end of S2. Cloverdale was their Nikki and Paulo sendoff.

>BSG was the closest to doing it right
BSG was alright, but it's got nothing on The Expanse, The Donnager Battle in CQB was pure kino

tfw you could have your own vr sexmachine with her
>no diseases
>no "my head hurts"

dude time travel episode

don't see any difference from regular chicks

isn't there a chart.jpg for sga,sgu about their best /must see episodes like the one i saw for Babylon5, StarTrek, etc?

As soon as a character seems like a whiny teenager, no matter how dire their circumstances or understandable their behaviour, it's almost impossible for them to recover from that no matter what they do. Sansa is another example of this. Chloe was arguably the bravest member of the crew by far by the end, but still people hated her.

>Episode where Teal'c is turning into a bug and goes on the run
>Young girl helps
>After he recovers, he gives a new better water gun
>Pulls out a water gun of his own and chases after her

That was cute.

No. Chloe was such an elephant's cunt that they had to manufacture a blueberry brain augmentation for her. Everyone else had adult relationships, but her and Scott stood out because they were just "lets put the best looking kids together"

You could create a best episode list, but there's so many arcs that sprawl through hundreds of episodes it's difficult to make a 'must see' one. There's too many episodes you need to see to follow the storyline, especially anything related to the Replicators, Asgard etc.

Signing off now, but SGU was still best Stargate. Anyone that disagrees deserves to be spaced.

I wish he'd stayed gone desu. Jonas was based and they just dropped him when Shanks realised that his career wasn't happening outside of SG-1.

Thus confirming my previous statement.

I don't think they are meant for people who are over 18.

>implying half the anons itt aren't over 30

big boobs

This made me laugh much harder than I should have. This may be the nerdiest fucking joke I've ever heard. I salute you, sir.

It's also molten gold poured into a hole cut into his forehead (and skull, I think.) It would be a bitch to remove.

Dr.Popescu i'm SIE

But why would I if there is already one available. And I was asking for it in the first place b/c I didn't see all SGA&SGU episodes yet either (i prefer SG1), and wondered if i did missed the best ones.

This should help you, user

I should get one of those...

Shit man, he's been through enough. Let him Marlon Brando.

Best torrent for the complete set?

But that's not Colonel Chriton.

That's daniel and vala

>cheap
My favorite "cheap" alien prop is when SG-1 is trapped in a mine with their memories wiped, and the bad guys are literally using the Zapper from the original Nintendo system.
Apparently they do a lot of Duck Hunting on that planet. And their alien dogs are assholes.

Versions of that turn up in a few episodes, even in SGA once or twice iirc.

Is it just me or was the olive drab BDUs with black gear style of SG teams operator as fuck?

idk they are all badass

Jonas: how do i will know what color uniform should i take?

Cpl. Jugs.

Old-school operator for sure. They were all pretty good really.

>yfw you find out that Ronan was an ABSOLUTE MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=dLm2RRd4H4c

spacekino w/kino

BANE?

As a wise old man once said...

MUH DICK

We call her Lt. Hooters around these parts, son