1vs1 against a gorilla

>1vs1 against a gorilla
>actually stands his ground

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhmi6x8YVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't watch, never will watch. What happened?

He took off his shirt and fought a huge gorilla for a couple of minutes. The gorilla fucked him up, but he survived.

No he gets his ass kicked and I thought they made it pretty clear the gorilla went easy on him because they were brothers.

Brothers as in actual brothers or the way black people use it?

What's wrong with his lats?

not so impresive when the CGI of the gorilla and tarzan swinging around looks like shit

As in Tarzans parents were killed and he was raised by apes.

The Gorillas mother raised the infant Tarzan. Tarzan and the Ape grew up together and were fed and taken care of by the same ape.

Brothers in an adoptive sense.

low origin points + weak development

Well he is tarzan and tarzan is a fictional story

Nothing?

only gays notice or talk about this

I really enjoyed it and thought it was a good movie.

Zingaling!

10 Brock Lesnars could do it.

who said I'm straight?

Its yates worst

Really? I don't think so. To each their own I guess. I liked it a lot. The Tarzan character was finally portrayed more like Burroughs wrote him. It's better than any other Tarzan movie out there.

Not saying its bad. I enjoyed the portrayal of tarzan and the story but yates directing was much more inspired by hp. He directed the shit out of the scripts he was given

CGI was kinda cheesy sometimes but other than that it was pretty good. Solid action sequences and imagery managed to keep me entertained throughout the entire movie. 7/10

Gorillas are herbivores and their strength has little practical uses and is used for obtaining a mate.

Gorillas are basically the try hard DYEL manlets of the animal kingdom.

Said the jealous fatty orangutan.

WHITE POWER

#TRUMP2016

Humans are the most hung of all the primates

They also have the highest cranial capacity

George Zimmerman thread?

lmao

The apes in the Tarzan books are a fictitious species called "Great Apes" which are smaller and more agile than Gorillas, capable of travelling in the treetops.

In the books, he can't nearly match them for strength, but fights and wins using his superior intelligence and his father's knife.

That said, his fight with Kerchak in the first book leaves him half-dead and nearly scalped. Even with his superhuman strength and speed compared to normal men, beating them is difficult.

It was the most abysmal film I'd ever seen in my life. It wasn't bad and it wasn't good. I almost fell asleep in the theater.

Not important

My exact reaction to watching The Big Short. Legend of Tarzan was way better

actual, biological brothers mate

If this movie was realistic he would be won, easily. A normal man that WASN'T raised by gorillas could do it.

how do i get abs like that without cardio

Lift weights and do a lot of planks. Like 5 minutes every other day.

>1vs1 against a gorilla

I didn't know there were people that actually went to watch this. The way it came and went from theatres was so weird for a blockbuster, it's like the movie never actually existed. Did they fuck up the marketing campaign or something?

Critics didn't like it. But they also underrated all of yates films except dh2.

Torrents.

They're also the smartedst

me and a friend watched it ironically and we laughed all the way through, it was pretty shit

>thousand year old Viking vampire
>can't even kill a gorilla
Dropped, to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhmi6x8YVRs

gorillas aren't violent. i can't find one incident of a gorilla actually killing a person. it has literally never happened.

such a stupid fucking film.

I'm 5'7" and 130lbs

how long do I last in a fight against Tarzan-level Alexander Skarsgard?

I heard SJW complaining about some shit, either because it took place in Africa and there wasn't enough black actors in it, or maybe they wanted a black Tarzan.

Aside from that I heard nothing. The movie came and went, I don't even know if its still in the theater.
You could blame the marketing, but I just don't think people wanted a Tarzan movie. Maybe it had something to do with the Jungle Book coming out, they aren't total similar, but its basically a dude getting raised by animals and living in the jungle.

Good 'ole Nordic will and strength boy. Hope you took notes.

nig detected

Typical BLM response.

In all honesty, yeah, gorillas basically don't attack people unless provoked. And there's no documented cases of gorillas killing humans in the wild or in captivity. Pretty surprising. I think there's more cases of chimpanzees attacking humans, but that might just be because humans interact more with them. Most people would rather be in an enclosed space with a chimp than a gorilla.

Is it a chick flick?

chimps are just violent shitheads. if you haven't heard about that old couple who was attacked by their chimp, look it up, cbf to find the link right now but from what i remember the chimp bit off multiple fingers, ripped the guy's dick off, chewed the woman's face off, and all kinds of other awful shit.

i will never get near one of those animals.

oh and they also murder and cannibalize other chimpanzee groups. fucking psychopathic monsters.

Superior Tarzan movie coming thru.

>chimps are just violent shitheads.
>fucking psychopathic monsters.

What did you expect, they're the most like humans...

Swedes

>not mentioning when a male adult gorilla beat his spine into a pulp while defending jane and he somehow lived

+1 shekel has been added to your account

>Man jaw with stretched over skin

Does she show her pussy without her face in the shot?

I had a gorilla charge and hit the glass in front of me at the zoo ...I shit my pants

H A R A M B E

fine....ill take my dick out

Yeah, I'd say it was both. I don't think anyone wanted a Tarzan movie in the first place and the lackluster marketing didn't help.

You mean Australian aboriginals.

this is disgusting writhing bait

>1vs1 against a gorilla

Gorillas have tiny penises, he probably cucked the entire specise and smashed all their women

>Op
>watching a movie and expecting it to be just like reality

The /fit/ thing to say would always be "Angle and Lighting", mein negro.

So?

We have more stamina, but yeah chimps are freakishly strong. Also they don't "fight fair", they go for what they know to be your most vulnerable parts (groin, face, etc. etc.) which is why you NEVER want to fuck with one. Seriously, I'd rather be locked in a cage with a hungry lion than an angry chimp.

However long it takes him to nut in your ass

>gorillas aren't violent

youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU

The gorillas would win.

That gorilla was scared of the guy. That guy would've wiped the jungle with the gorilla's ass.

Because he's Tarzan. He's a feral human who can channel his true strength.

You ever seen those videos of mentally handicapped people demonstrating their "strength", imagine that times 5 or 6.

Technically speaking. Chimpanzee's have the biggest balls.

Agreed with this. Even if the end product wasn't phenomenal, the fact that it cleaved closer to the source material made me enjoy it all the more.

It's odd how many people think Tarzan is supposed to be American and Jane is supposed to be posh British nobility. I blame the Disney film.

>it cleaved closer to the source material

The fuck? Clearly you've never read any of the Tarzan stories, as this movie has nothing to do with the source material.