HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""SIMILAR"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3UNWEEPqLos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shocked or surprised
Is that sarcasm?

I can't wait for all the idiots who fell for the Force Awakens nostalgia trickery to wake up this time and realize the sequels are regurgitated shit.

>reveal
You can only reveal something that wasn't known before but ok

MEMBER "I AM YOUR FATHER"???

I've tried having a reasonable discussion on Reddit but they just call me contrarian

'member chewbacca?

they will still make billions hahahaha

>reasonable discussion on Reddit
There was your first mistake. As much as they like to claim they are a better discussion place then here you get down voted and harassed if you don't keep to the circle jerk. Circle Jerks happen here but there is a better chance for an opposing veiw to make a statement.

You really hate Disney, uh OP?

in that it's actually a good sequel and not a steaming pile of shit?

Shill

Adam Driver clarified that it was similar to ESB in that it's an entirely different tone, not that they were remaking ESB.

And if you fell for the "TFA is a remake of ANH" meme you're a pleb who can't engage with film beyond the surface level

we are witnessing pottery on a galactic scale!

That isn't what he said. Read the actual quotes and not click bait headlines. All he says is that VIII has a change in tone from TFA like ESB has a change of tone from ANH. Not that it's the same as ESB.

youtu.be/3UNWEEPqLos

So expect I AM YOUR BROTHER REY?

all star wars movies are shit

Nah, Rey an Ren will be the "I love you" couple.

The big reveal will either be about Luke or more likely Snoke if the Snoke is Mace Dindu fan speculation is true.

it's literally a remake of a new hope. stop being a fucking retard

>chinlet
DROPPED

I'm going to laugh my ass off in the theater if Reylo happens. So many headcanons btfo.

snoke is jar-jar

Wild guess here but I think Episode IX might be similar to RotJ

I think we've been had. The Mouse always wins in the end.

Yeah I'm sure it was just a happy accident that the movie is literally about how the galaxy is being ruined because everyone is chained to the events of the original trilogy, Han Solo is back to being a smuggler in a vain attempt to recapture his youth and avoid responsibility for his son, and the villain is crippled by the expectation to live up to Darth Vader

They just copied ANH. There was no deeper meaning whatsoever.

I mean, sure, it was almost beat by beat New Hope. But I still enjoyed it.

As long as it doesn't remind me of AotC I am game.

We're not going to learn jack shit about the Knights of Ren n Stimpy even though they are the biggest trailer-bait in cinematic history. We're not going to learn diddly fucking squat about Snoke. We're not going to feel why Kylo shot up a school. The defense will be "ITS STAR WARS ITS FOR LITTLE GIRLS JUST HAVE ZERO STANDARDS OK?"

just make it stop

You are thinking too much about a movie made to sell toys and to introduce a new generation to the brand.

Still a shameless rehash. 90% ANH, 9% ESB and ROTJ, and maybe 1% originality. A film about a smaller conflict with the remnants of the Empire would have been much better. Instead we have a Mary Sue, Discount Emperor, etc.

3 real 5 me

You're the kid who complained about having to analyze literature in English class, weren't you?

THERE'S NO WAY THE AUTHOR MEANT ANYTHING NOTHING MATTERS YOU'RE LOOKING TOO FAR INTO IT

-->Reddit

First come the cash, then come the arse.

yeah I thought the homage to the millenium falcon was super well done and cute, everything else sucked monkey balls

Soon..

Why are you projecting so much? I'm not even from an anglo country.

If you are comparing a shitty soulless cashgrab designed by a marketing team to real literature then I must say that you lack some common sense.

who cares all the fatties here will still see it nine times and buy the bluray

I thought bluerays were a type of fish wat u talkin bout

Mace (and for that matter Jar Jar or Plagueis) being Snoke is literally the only thing that would make Disney Star Wars tolerable again, if only because it would mean the "Prequels are not canon" shills get BTFO.

I don't even like either character but I immediately thought it would happen after seeing VII. Then everyone I mentioned it to told me to shut the fuck up and that she's Luke's daughteru. It's going to be damn great to be proven right.

Pablo Hidalgo wrecked any theory of Snoke being someone we've seen before.

He's probably whatever dark force Palpatine sought on Jakku and he took over someone's body.

>People are incapable of lying

He hasn't lied about anything yet and everything he's said so far was eventually proven true. Like the fact that the timeline was different than everyone assumed.

Completely lying is a JJ thing.

Well it was obvious with the interrogation scene with their dilated pupils and all that heavy breathing something will happen in the future.

It basically is the same as ESB in that Rey gets trained by Luke just like he did by Yoda and then Rey leaves Luke to go save Poe and Finn the same way Luke left Yoda to go save Han and Leia.

They're rehashing the films.

It's okay if you enjoy it, but to deny the overt similarities to the OT trilogy is absurd.

They'll clearly have an important relationship down the line. And with them being related pretty much entirely debunked now, romance is the easiest and most Disney answer. Hero and villain romance also showed up quite a few times in the EU so there's precedent.

ugh yea baby. Use choke hold use choke holddd mm ya violate my brain, control my mind.... I want to fight it...

>Rey has an encounter with some kind of monster alien
>she jedis her way out of it
>giant First Order machines attack
>Rey takes them out with some clever strategy
>she learns some stuff from Luke afterwards
>some kind of backstabbing occurs
>Finn gets kidnapped/mind controlled/whatever by the First Order
>Kylo Ren or his master kills Luke
>Poe and/or Leia save Rey afterwards

this is how it will all turn out

>
“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

THEY'RE ACTUALLY JUST REMAKING V

STARNERDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I really don't think they'll kill Luke or Leia. I think even they know that Han is enough, if only so they don't lose money.

Fun fact: Darth Icky is a reference to Darth Jar Jar, most notably the "icky icky goo!" scene from TPM.

Pretty much.

Sounds like something Kylo would say.

member Darth Vader?

I thought that was that guy from GoT.

John Stark or something.

Jews

checked

Alos nah I want kylo to use his dark force powers on me.. rey's a lucky cunt of a bitch

Kylo would definitely be a bottom bitch, that's for sure. Rey'd have to find a strap on to use.

He was making a deadpan joke and the sperglord peons were too afraid to laugh. This is just like when Seth Rogen fell for Lucas's 2012 monologue as straight talk.

>mfw it turns out they are the embodiment of the Yin Yang

SHIT THE TRIPS ARE WITH US TONIGHT

also no fuck that shit he's a manly man

Darth Darth Binks would be the only thing that could spark some interest in this shit franchise for me again.

They spelled glib facsimile wrong

This is what the fanboys want. Lucas tried to do something different with the prequels and everyone hated it, so they are just gonna go with the proven formula. Rey finds out shes some reincarnated being of the force, and so was Anakin, theres your twist. Luke might die. It will get good reviews and all the fanboys and casuals will pay to see it.

In his head, maybe. Rey would wear the pants in that relationship.

luke fights rey. I am not your father.

Reylofags leave.

Student and teacher relationship right here.

Rey's the teacher.

>Lucas tried to do something different with the prequels

they might have been saved by a decent director and sets that weren't 90% green screen with people sitting around and talking

You know what? I don't care anymore. I'm a Farscape fan now. They can have Star Wars. I no longer need it. Atleast I have my KOTOR games, & Darkhorse comics.

>No Han - I am your wifes son!

user. Don't make me angry. I'm already worried about how much Luke will defer to Rey in VIII.

I liked classic Snowtrooper look better.

> Luke will be training Rey and the latter will repeatedly fail to get something right.
> Rey will lash out at her master and accuse him of being the problem. That's he's holding her back.
> This will be proven to be the case and Luke will apologize for his incompetence.

>Lets just remake the original movies

Wow you've seen the film? Can you send me your copy?

My nigga.

Can't wait for more fics of Luke cucking Kylo to be made.

That's basically what they're doing. Not even a contrarian memester but I was bored to tears with TFA - Funny to see them just run this shit back

TFA was utter and complete dog shit, are you saying the Empire's Impersonation is a pile of Gargantuan stink pus ogre shit?

They wont lose money and people won't give a fuck. At this point, you best believe that they'll stretch out this franchise for +100 years

At least Rogue One will be original.

I do too. I love hooded villains. They're like ghosts in the snow. Or the KKK if you're a faggot.

That's not projecting, that's you being a retard and ignoring what's in the movie because Muh evul Disney jews

Read: Quips and grrl power for 2 hours

>think it's mostly chillren on Cred Forums
i like this place because it feels like how the internet used to be.

tfa was garbage and the reasons why have been pointed out thousands of times since it came out.

WTF is he doing the RDJ tippy-toe?

Who cares. These movies are for illiterate chinks and poo in loos who just want flashing lights for 90 to 120 minutes.

remember when Cred Forums memed about this after TFA came out

ITS LIKE POTTERY
IT RHYMES

>Rae I am your brother

If only more people had the balls to do this.