Can someone remind me

Why was Dark Matter renewed again?

Season 2 has been absolute shite and the season finale just confirmed this verdict. I mean what the hell who writes this crap a bunch of howling monkeys? Holy fuck

Never watched the show, but if I go by most of the thread about the show that are posted here. You are probably made because a hot chick is with a black guy or something.

Jodelle promised to do lots of panty scenes to boost ratings if it got renewed for another season

So you openly admit you have literally no idea what you are talking about yet here you are shitposting

Leave us. Consider suicide.

the show is nothing but pleb filter
congratulations on your shit taste

>Why was Dark Matter renewed again?
Cheap to make, No name actors so they don't cost much, Pulls in enough viewers to warrant a third season; I do what to see what happens after the space station explodes.

Every thread except this one is just a circle jerk of how hot the actresses are.

yeah I don't know what is happening. after ep 12 I expected things but ep 13 killed it all for me. This show only goes into each plot skin deep and only finishes half of them. one would think this and not Defiance was the mmo tie in

got out anyway. never post on things you don't know shit about, even if its star wars shitposting thread

>got out

I know how to spell get. Also I do know about the show. It's shit, but I know about it.

I dropped this show after they used the X hours earlier shtick in consecutive episodes

just fuck off already.

Never even heard of it before, but loved Stargate. Should I watch it?

attacking spelling is garbage tier

depends on why did you love Stargate. Did you love SGU?

The first season is all right. But you shouldn't watch any further. Consider it finished as if it was cancelled then.

Killing off 1 was a mistake and they are paying for it

Didn't like SGU. Liked Stargate because of the great humor.

>posting that image

You are an ass hat.

I am basically watching it because Mallozzi and Mullie are involved and there's a chance that it will have a Season 3 surge.

The ending of Season 2 was bad. Ryo should have never gotten his memories back, and the finale was on too much of a cliffhanger.

then no

Ryo needed to get his memories back, they were dragging his plot too much, hell they should all have had more impact from the past

there's a serious lack of new sci fi on tv so people are desparate to watch anything...

Eh, its not that bad.

Its just not good either.

Ryo getting his memories back saved the season. That and android getting to have sexy time with some bloke in her dreams. The entire season was kinda great, better than the first by far.

Seems like hack writers got exposed by the continuation of their story

Can anyone remind me why we'll never get a fourth season even though it was the highest rated show on syfy at the time?

isn't syfy owned by some other, larger network that doesn't care that much about its shows because it sees it mainly as a test tube for different show and writing formulas, as well as being a kiddy pool for new or washed up actors?

>mfw Nyx is kill

>bunch of nonsense
>crew is betrayed by a member of the crew

i really, really hope the don't keep doing this shit every season. also, kek at the philibeaner trying to speak japanese. it's like they couldn't afford an actual japanese actor so they hired the SE asians and hope the whiteys couldn't tell the difference.

budget. It was definitely going to be a budget issue

ive been currently binge watching entire series i really enjoyed it , it has good writing and unique concepts/ unique situations
its not really compelling writing and acting isnt amazing, but its creative enough to keep my attention for a couple days

you plebs shitposting the show, this show has more creativity with its writing than probably the last 5-10 TV series ive watched

No one will miss her.