Stan Lee is now advertising DC movies

>Stan Lee is now advertising DC movies

Really? Just because he's close to death that doesn't mean he can turn his back on his life long company and switch sides. I feel so betrayed.

Captain America should beat the heck out of him.

>Stan Lee
Literally fucking who?

>Not pictured: the gun being held to his back

When you are rich and powerful and/or an adult, you realize it doesn't matter. No one cares about your stupid comic book war. I wouldn't be surprised if the two companies work together behind the scenes.

More so just advertising Mallrats.

he's losing it.

probably thinks he created batman now

Legit laughed.

He probably doesn't even remember what he created 60 years ago at this point, all comic book characters are just a blur to him.

Now you realize that only autistic man children care about comic wars

>if you're into that kind of thing
Sounds like Stan just BTFO Ben.

Couldn't find one with him and Bill Finger tho

They actually dont work together or do cross-over because of one of the editors at marvel being a cunt

How long until DC actually give him cameos in their movies?

Exactly before they did, they don't now

You have to leave this thread if you didn't vote for Lobo to disembowel Wolverine.

Crossovers don't work because DC characters are retardedly overpowered and Marvel characters are realistic and down to earth.

>that bantz

>overpowered
>their best hero have no powers

shut up cuck

>heck

>implying he's close to death

He's going to suck out your life force for that.

>Thor
>Iron Man
>Dr. Strange
>Namor
>Hulk
>Magneto
>Dr. Doom

Real grounded and relatable.

h-e- double hockey sticks

well, he does think he created spiderman.
Guy is a complete hack and everyone in the biz who isn't a complete manchild knows it.
I bet he even thinks he created Captain America with all the lies he's told over the years.

he's written for dc comics before.

Well I mean Cap's roided up, so yeah
Also
>heck
really man?

when it comes to movies DC vs Marvel itsn't really a thing

its more like they are united in Capeshit vs Kino

sorry I'm not a total freaking edgelord like everyone else on this site

meanwhile 15 years ago...

Hella F*cking epic

Poor stan
Forced to appear in movies that he had little to nothing to do with (Deadpool)
He got roped into Guardians because he made Groot.

Just leave the man alone...HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO DUMB GUESTS APPEARANCES IN THESE SHIT FILMS ANYMORE.

He doesn't even bother doing cameos on the Netflix shows. MCU really hates Netflix for some reason.

>dat scene from BvS Ultimate cut

>lex is at the dinner party talking to some old guy (you only see him from behind)

>Lex "Oh look, its Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne...if you excuse me"

>Old guy turns around and its stan lee "Who the fuck is Clark kent and Bruce Wayne"

I get why they cut it (because of the F word) but it was hysterical when I saw it on the Blu-Ray

Stan had to draw the line some where. I guess his lawyers got him out of being forced to appear in every crappy MCU spin off.

I heard Jessica Jones had a scene where she drives a truck over Jack Kirby's gravestone. Not sure if thats true or not

>stan lee cares less about your capeshit wars than you do

Batman in all his statuesque beauty

Spike Lee had a cameo in the Superman cartoon, but they cut it out on the DVD's version.

>if you're into that kind of thing
Based Stan.

>He got roped into Guardians because he made Groot

Without even looking it up, I'm gonna say Kirby or some other collaborator created him but Lee took credit.

the fuck is this?

t. marvelcuck