today it would be impossible to produce something like this

>making fun of fat people
>making fun of women
>making fun of feminist
>making fun of women with small breasts and small ass
>objecity women as sexual toy
>only one black person in the show, obsese fat cop eating donuts 24/7

and more more more

seriously that show is one of the greatest achievement of land of freedom and its living monument of greates time of murrica history.

Why everything went so wrong? 25 years later, sjw and leftist take over media and now if your opinion is not similar to their you are """hitler""" and racist.

Nah it could be done today because they did it right. The feminist bitches always got a chance for their voice to be heard via Marcy Darcy & The fat women Al dealt with in the shoe store as well as Gary the owner of the shoe store who is a powerful woman who dommed Al a bunch of times.

Also def don't think this show wasn't complained about constantly during it's entire run, I can't imagine the amount of letters and calls the networks got every week over some bullshit that happened in that weeks episode. FOX was just a gangster network and didn't give a fuck because they were pulling in unheard of sitcom ratings and this show was literally saving their dying network.
>One black person in the show, obese fat cop eating donuts 24/7
>Ignoring Based Griff

>objecity women as sexual toy
russia pls go

It's cause the entertainment industry is run by gays and good goys wives. Who even watches modern TV?

>tumblr image
>nu-numales bitching about what they "cannot" do today due to social restrictions only numales adhere to
Why is this the worst thread on Cred Forums and why is Cred Forums the worst board on Cred Forums? Go back to posting about celebrity gossip, NIGGERS.

black people do not watch movies in cinema yet they claim that oscars are racist and white male supremacist

Where were you when Gibbler was Peggy?

I really hate you edgy dumb fucking kids that watch youtube clips from this show and pretend to understand it and champion it as some massive fuck you to the SJWs.

You make yourself look like a fucking fool doing this, because you're missing the fucking point of the show all-together. This show was PROGRESSIVE back in the day, believe it or not. How many wives like Peggy do you think they had on TV back then? Just about every woman was a loud-mouth that fought back when confronted with sexism. Sure Al Bundy made fun of fat chicks and it was all in good fun, but it wasn't the show making fun of fat women, aka politically incorrect, it was the character Al Bundy that did.

There are still television shows with characters that say and do politically incorrect shit, have you ever watched Sunny? Do you honestly think anything Al Bundy did comes even close to Dennis Reynolds? It has been alluded to many times that he's straight up raped women.

So, stop being fucking dumb. Married With Children wasn't Anti-SJW it was a progressive show.

This is coming from someone that ACTUALLY watched the show.

>That pic

This is the first I'm hearing of this. Oh motherfucker, that's hilarious.

I mean, her name is Peggy

>edgy dumb fucking kids

uhh huh uuuhhh

in the 90' you could tell fat person that he/she is fat

today you have public groups that are trying to imply that being obsese is normal healthy and natural.

based Al: youtube.com/watch?v=cBpJdsunwL4

thats what I mean. she obviously pegged al.

There's no way you actually watched the show
In the episode Crimes Against Obesity they have literally exactly what you described happen to Al Bundy in the shoe store.

MWC was a liberal show

But it was also very anti feminist

You could have been liberal in the 90s without being a feminist and nobody would have cared

So that's why he resents her...

>it's another alt-right "this could NEVER get made today!" episode

>Al didn't want to fuck this

A man is a man all his life, but a woman is only sexy until she becomes your wife ~ Al Bundy

>>only one black person in the show, obsese fat cop eating donuts 24/7
>portraying the only black person as an authority figure is bad

I don't think so. There's another black recurring character. The kind football player that works at Al's shoe store who's sort of Al's protégé, only nice. Say what you want about Married With Children but it never took shots at the black race.
Asians? Sure.
Muslims? You bet!
But never black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcxFk-6hkwA

>But never black people.

Carl was literally confused with a serial killer and put on death row

>>and more more more

you forgot

>supports his family as a shoe salesman

There's something about that hair style that drives me wild.

except dennis is insane while al is a jackass but he is mostly right

IT WAS CREATED BY A BLACK GUY

This was some crazy and edgy stuff for real.

Ed O'Neil's Modern Family character is definitely a progression of the Al character.

I'd fuck her in her pussy with my penis until I came inside her if you know what I mean.

Katey is set to play Pennys mom in the big bang theory premier on monday.

I'm still a bit fuzzy on what exactly it is you would want to do with her

Get pizza

>Those fatties trying to get in at the same time

>yfw you realize Peggy is Leela on Futurama

A lesbian wrote and directed most of the episodes.

>Tfw no reunion episode

Lets write the script gents.

I am very okay with this.

I like Kelly more.

>AAAAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME WHITEY

too late bitch ahhahaha

"Aaaal,, LET's HAVE SEXXX!"

"uh.. noPeg." *flush*

I finally understand.

Is Al "Our Guy"?

>Al watching TV
>Hears about the BLM
>Christina Applegates character is a huge SJW femenist with purple hair and dates a nigger
>Al doesnt like it etc
Practically writes itself

Did you heard they where gonna try and do a All in the Family reboot/remake whatever a few years back? Think how fucked that would of been?

"Married With Grandchildren"

"Married With Mulatto Grandchildren"