Wtf I hate trump now

wtf I hate trump now

Trump wasn't in the movie.

>You will never make dinner for Jud the Dude

But hillary is the bad sheep

>trump the beasd lion
>shillary the little innocent baby lamb who dindu nuffin

why there are no dogs and cats in this movie

Do you often see dogs and cats at the zoo?

yes

You must go to some shitty zoos.

No, but I don't often see rabbits at the zoo either.
Or pigs for a matter of fact.

I see bunnies at the petting zoo part of the zoo.

I want to pet the bunny.

The movie was shilling for multiculturalism and Muslims you dumb fuck

Interesting. And who exactly where the Muslims in the movie?

I will never understand how people didn't pick up on this, I watched it with a 16 year old who immediately outlined the Hillary/ Trump comparisons

Fuck you're smart. Too smart for the homecoming dance, clearly

Thank god we have people like you to balance out the trash that makes up the majority of american youth. You will move on to do very, very great things.

>You will move on to do very, very great things.

Me being the person who I said I watched it with? Fuck son, it was one sentence and you managed to misread it

the movie's concept is SO FUCKING GAY OH MY GOSH
why the fuck would their be "predator prey" relationships between different looking TALKING species?
that makes no sense since they're essentially all just humans that look different from each other.
is the movie implying that white people would eat black people if they had the chance or something?

You're taking things too literally.

Wait - the telephone the rabbit is using to take a snapshot of itself, is that.... a CARROT icon?

waifu

You're really smart and observant.

yes haha totally could you imagine

That's just crazy, man, CRAZY

no it's just a trope that i fucking DESPISE and needs to END RIGHT NOW

I want to fuck the smug out of that fox

You'll be at it for a long time.

People try to frame this movie as anti cultural Marxism. Why do you think Disney would make such a movie?
Of course you could argue that it sort of talks about how different races do have trouble living together and that its redpilled and bla bla blah but at the end of the day our children getting the message that multicultariam and diversity are good. It's just that right wing furies on Cred Forums want to justify their love for the commie drivel.

>tfw they will never be your friends
>tfw they are not real

>Fleetwood Yak

>our children

The message was more to just saying judge people as individuals because every group has shitty and good people rather than any bigger multiculturalism message.

This movie went into production log before Trump V Hilary. Stop trying to push your agenda on to a kid's flick.

What the fuck was the point of this movie? racists are shot with berry's? with ewes you lose? it's like they tried to have a message then toned it down

Excellent

>I can't figure out the story in a children's movie.

>I'll keep on makin' those new mistaaaakes... Try everything

and you let your daughter watch this.