Why are most of the participants in Fool Us white?

Why are most of the participants in Fool Us white?

What. the. fuck.

I thought that was lucille bluth.

Because most magicians are white.

why is every other trick either a card trick, an "automatic writing" trick or a combo of the two shit is annoying

Black people are scared of magic

>an "automatic writing" trick
name one time

>it's an Alyson clearly wants a teenage magician inside her episode

>For my next trick, I'll be making this flute disappear.

Blacks would be too easy, its not even racism, it's literally true, they believe in voodoo.

They do? Every single one of them? Wow i had no idea. If i'd stop any random black guy on the street and asked about it from them they'd say they believe in voodoo? Amazing.

Yes, really. They believe in all kinds of retarded shit. They're like little children, they believe anything you tell them if you seem like you know what you're talking about.

It's hilarious.

Nigger conspiracy I mean jews I mean niggers or was it spics? Build the wall? No wait it was the gays taking over television... No, hold on, I know it has something to do with niggers. NIGGERS AND JEWS

Yes man, seriously do it, you'll be surprised. They'll start ranting about legends 'Momma' used to tell them.

pretty shitty false flag attempt desu

There were fucking 3 in last weeks and at least 1 this week, You must not watch or pay no attention

What the hell, when did Alyson Hnnnngan become a TV show host?

explain what you think automatic writing is because i'm pretty sure it's not whatever you think

when her career died

Magician gets some info from randoms or P&T, does random bullshit, usually there's a sealed envelope that's been sealed the whole time, Magician uses whatever demon to alter the card or paper inside to match whatever info was gained or a signature or whatever. The shit gets written but not by the magician but some other entity.
Magick101

>For tonight's trick, I will place a cookie in my mouth when you aren't looking.

she's still so cute

Well all sources I've ever seen say it's some spiritual bullshit where you channel ghosts and then write shit by your own hand and say they did it